Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,203 members, 7,780,361 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 01:01 PM

Be A Responsible Data User, Avoid Cheats And Tweaks - Phones (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Be A Responsible Data User, Avoid Cheats And Tweaks (52192 Views)

4 Of The Best Whatsapp Tricks And Tweaks check out trick 2 it will wahoo u / How To Enjoy 100MB Plus #300 Airtime With #100 On Glo. (no Tweaks) / Why Your Really Need To Stop Free Browsing Tweaks. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Be A Responsible Data User, Avoid Cheats And Tweaks by oleary(m): 10:20am On Feb 22, 2015
lanre316:

You used 20gb, you're shouting. Lol. So what should I do when used almost 50gb starting from February 1st 2015.

Baba show me the way abeg o cry
Re: Be A Responsible Data User, Avoid Cheats And Tweaks by ayodeji481(m): 10:21am On Feb 22, 2015
Make someone drop etisalat or mtn cheat abeg. Sebi na person wey in belle full dey sub.
Re: Be A Responsible Data User, Avoid Cheats And Tweaks by stnwani(m): 10:24am On Feb 22, 2015
lanre316:

You used 20gb, you're shouting. Lol. So what should I do when used almost 50gb starting from February 1st 2015.

Until network providers give us reasonable data plan compared to what obtains in developed countries; Internet Cheats, Tweaks and Tricks are here to stay. They can't outsmart us.

Bros which network u dey use smash dis rogue network operators or better still,how u take doam.
Pls help a broda in need cos MTN don kill me with dia less Dan 265m.
Please heeeelp.....

Re: Be A Responsible Data User, Avoid Cheats And Tweaks by moststylish(m): 10:25am On Feb 22, 2015
luluosas:

http://emwanta..com/2015/02/be-responsible-data-user-avoid-cheats.html?m=1
guy what are u saying,so if i tweak my android imei n buy 1k glo bis data for my phone is not right?am i the one to pay for exhorbitant price network providers give in nigeria?i have a choice n that is using android must i be forced to used blackberry,if nigeria is dubai were d government care about the people then it will be better
Re: Be A Responsible Data User, Avoid Cheats And Tweaks by sammieguze(m): 10:27am On Feb 22, 2015
Abeg... Av been trying to tweak my imei for like three days now and all i get is *at command is failed to send*

ojotu4real:

normal imei tweaking...N.B mtk chipset phones only
Re: Be A Responsible Data User, Avoid Cheats And Tweaks by Nobody: 10:30am On Feb 22, 2015
Hi guys.. if you want unlimited data on mtn for ur PC, jst holla@ur boy.. Note it only works on Mozilla firefox.. u go download till u taya.. Only Mozilla na d tin dae work.. jst holla@me
Re: Be A Responsible Data User, Avoid Cheats And Tweaks by Metrofox(m): 10:33am On Feb 22, 2015
Dolemite:
My cheat allowed me to download well over 200gb of softwares, games, movies, youtube videos, ANYTHING!! you want me to drop that? HA! grin
Calm down.. Just give me 20gb only wink
Re: Be A Responsible Data User, Avoid Cheats And Tweaks by oleary(m): 10:37am On Feb 22, 2015
fighal:
Hi guys.. if you want unlimited data on mtn for ur PC, jst holla@ur boy.. Note it only works on Mozilla firefox.. u go download till u taya.. Only Mozilla na d tin dae work.. jst holla@me

Brother show me the way
Re: Be A Responsible Data User, Avoid Cheats And Tweaks by Dacronym(m): 10:39am On Feb 22, 2015
Thugnificient:
during the days of java; i do use the 10mb given to me weekly for 200naira recharge without thinking about any cheat at-all.. why? because the 10mb is a fair data for java; but now that i use android; (we all know 10mb is useless) do you expect me to buy 3GB for 3000naira.. aba! how much i dey collect for food sef? let us recharge 200naira and give us 300mb; that's called fair for android. I definately can't go back to java bcoz of this sermon.. i'll follow the time; use android and know alot.. than to use java and miss alot..

thugnificient was here, 2015
Boss u can keep a Java phone just for surfing the Web and little downloads some of them even have 3G/HSPA network, that's what I do.
Re: Be A Responsible Data User, Avoid Cheats And Tweaks by seyopsy1(m): 10:42am On Feb 22, 2015
Proffdada:
guilty as charged

Bros help a brother na
Re: Be A Responsible Data User, Avoid Cheats And Tweaks by Tholuwaniey(m): 10:48am On Feb 22, 2015
Plsssss.. How do I go About tweaking my Imie... I wanna use the GLO 3gb for 1k... I'm using techno F5... plssss.. steps n tutorials
Re: Be A Responsible Data User, Avoid Cheats And Tweaks by charly4lyf(m): 10:54am On Feb 22, 2015
grin grin grin

Re: Be A Responsible Data User, Avoid Cheats And Tweaks by emmathebigg(m): 10:54am On Feb 22, 2015
Warlord3000:
Actually am kinda feeling guilty funny enough...

But it ain't easy....

Sometimes I hardly use up the data i get from tweaking sef so it ain't about the data size..

But the fun derive in paying the telecoms back in their own coin..

I also promise to be legit henceforth from the year 2016..

So help me God cheesy

Make I go finish what's left of my free 6gb I got from airtel last time sha wink
bro pls how can I get the airtell free data..
Re: Be A Responsible Data User, Avoid Cheats And Tweaks by olahero(m): 10:58am On Feb 22, 2015
Proffdada:
guilty as charged
bros nh daily or monthly?
Re: Be A Responsible Data User, Avoid Cheats And Tweaks by Dacronym(m): 10:58am On Feb 22, 2015
Something historic is gonna take place on this thread
Re: Be A Responsible Data User, Avoid Cheats And Tweaks by Nobody: 11:10am On Feb 22, 2015
jjaluta:
grin
bishop Dammy of naira land
laughing in nupe ejiboloji grin
bishop Dammy of naira land
laughing in nupe ejiboloji

Bless you, my son.
Re: Be A Responsible Data User, Avoid Cheats And Tweaks by jjaluta(m): 11:10am On Feb 22, 2015
Tholuwaniey:
Plsssss.. How do I go About tweaking my Imie... I wanna use the GLO 3gb for 1k... I'm using techno F5... plssss.. steps n tutorials
type shelaf to Google anything u need concerning cheats and tweak is there
Wish u success
Re: Be A Responsible Data User, Avoid Cheats And Tweaks by fhemyxXx(m): 11:16am On Feb 22, 2015
lanre316:

Until network providers give us reasonable data plan compared to what obtains in developed countries; Internet Cheats, Tweaks and Tricks are here to stay. They can't outsmart us.

Abeg how you take do the etisalat stuff biko...reply asap ..a brother needs it
Re: Be A Responsible Data User, Avoid Cheats And Tweaks by stnwani(m): 11:20am On Feb 22, 2015
seunoni34:
OP you no get better thing do with your Internet na Im make you dey talk like that anyway still rocking my mtn stolen data gigs since 1880. cheesy

Bros how u take do am...mtn don kill me,abeg help a broda in need.
Thanks and hoping for Ur reply
Re: Be A Responsible Data User, Avoid Cheats And Tweaks by stnwani(m): 11:26am On Feb 22, 2015
penquin:
basically as we speak i go don use close 1terabyte from etisalat(they are too fast in providing it) as of mtn roughly 100gb

Bros abeg pm me your whatsapp number,I need Ur help!

Re: Be A Responsible Data User, Avoid Cheats And Tweaks by Ifeanyi4491(m): 11:27am On Feb 22, 2015
marcjoe:

Yes na....make una dey flex dey go first, grin
Remember to come buy mb from me if mtn, airtel, etisalat block those cheats... cool

Simply follow this thread.....to get 500mb on etisalat for as low as #800.

https://www.nairaland.com/1883688/enter-buy-cheapest-mtn-data
lol Glo bis 3gb still rocking
Re: Be A Responsible Data User, Avoid Cheats And Tweaks by Warlord3000(m): 11:27am On Feb 22, 2015
Tholuwaniey:

Stop the search... Here is your answer with pics step by step illustration..

Best of luck

http://www.naijawarlord..com.es/2014/12/easiest-way-to-use-glo-bis-subscription.html?m=1
Re: Be A Responsible Data User, Avoid Cheats And Tweaks by Glowstone(m): 11:28am On Feb 22, 2015
lanre316:

You used 20gb, you're shouting. Lol. So what should I do when used almost 50gb
b starting from February 1st 2015.

shocked
Bro help a brother, How is this possible??
Re: Be A Responsible Data User, Avoid Cheats And Tweaks by Ifeanyi4491(m): 11:28am On Feb 22, 2015
Mubarack44:

bro how did you do it?
mtn rocking
Re: Be A Responsible Data User, Avoid Cheats And Tweaks by KHAYGOLD(m): 11:36am On Feb 22, 2015
chai. MTN don chop my money tire. Abeg make someone teach me MTN cheat for android. I also no wan carry last. Na beg I dey beg.
Re: Be A Responsible Data User, Avoid Cheats And Tweaks by Nobody: 11:42am On Feb 22, 2015
Alexanda07:
Hahaha...Its too late my brother. My Etisalat Pay As You Go Pulse SIM still activate and this month alone, since Feb 1st 2015 till today, I have used over 20GB and counting.

Also still having MTN BIS on Android as backup incase of any problems.

Sorry Bro, there is nothing I can do to go back to normal data subscription. The economy caused it and our network operators are stingy.

How?
you wanna help a brother please
Re: Be A Responsible Data User, Avoid Cheats And Tweaks by emmanuel90(m): 11:47am On Feb 22, 2015
Estonia==>Free Internet
Russia==>50GB is #1500...
Mtchew...

1 Like

Re: Be A Responsible Data User, Avoid Cheats And Tweaks by Nobody: 11:56am On Feb 22, 2015
sighs! how can I tweak d imei of my unrooted HTC?
Re: Be A Responsible Data User, Avoid Cheats And Tweaks by rezzy: 11:57am On Feb 22, 2015
Guys, look for ways we can call or load credit free. I don taya to download

1 Like

Re: Be A Responsible Data User, Avoid Cheats And Tweaks by magabounce(m): 12:02pm On Feb 22, 2015
Alexanda07:
Hahaha...Its too late my brother. My Etisalat Pay As You Go Pulse SIM still activate and this month alone, since Feb 1st 2015 till today, I have used over 20GB and counting.

Also still having MTN BIS on Android as backup incase of any problems.

Sorry Bro, there is nothing I can do to go back to normal data subscription. The economy caused it and our network operators are stingy.

Brow abeg show us way na biko!!!!!
Re: Be A Responsible Data User, Avoid Cheats And Tweaks by Tifanee(f): 12:02pm On Feb 22, 2015
e author=Randerl post=30957095]

Follow link
https://www.nairaland.com/2117211/15-reasons-android-phones-better/2#30266329
[/quote]

Still can't do it help please

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (16) (Reply)

How Did You React When You Noticed That You Can't Access Facebook, Whatsapp? / Need Whatsapp For Asha 200 / Glo BUMPA Most Rewarding Prepaid Plan From Glo But Most Expensive Tariff Plan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.