Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,420 members, 7,808,508 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:47 PM

Take Alook At What My Fiance Did To Me (viewers Distation Adviced) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Take Alook At What My Fiance Did To Me (viewers Distation Adviced) (4142 Views)

Lagos Big Boy Goes To Bed With 9 Ladies (viewers Discretion Adviced) / My Fiance Is Leaving Me , Cause I Let Out My Painful And Biggest Secrets To Him / Found Condoms In My Fiance's Bag.again! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Take Alook At What My Fiance Did To Me (viewers Distation Adviced) by cokacoola(m): 1:19pm On Feb 21, 2015
My faince that am about go marry wears all sexy dresses at home and mainly see through nighties but wont let me touch her most times. she always saying her job tire her out. it not like i'm not busy too but i create time for her yet she will not reciprocate. I'm confused, like, why do she let me see if i cannot touch her? is there something going wrong?
Re: Take Alook At What My Fiance Did To Me (viewers Distation Adviced) by chiibekee(f): 1:22pm On Feb 21, 2015
She wants u to see her sweetness. That will make u want to marry her as soon as possible

1 Like

Re: Take Alook At What My Fiance Did To Me (viewers Distation Adviced) by Hazardd(m): 1:23pm On Feb 21, 2015
chiibekee:
Guy correct ur English
lol

2 Likes

Re: Take Alook At What My Fiance Did To Me (viewers Distation Adviced) by alberto2k(m): 1:27pm On Feb 21, 2015
Another Troll on the roll undecided

2 Likes

Re: Take Alook At What My Fiance Did To Me (viewers Distation Adviced) by Cutehector(m): 1:31pm On Feb 21, 2015
Alberto2k I hav spotted him.
Re: Take Alook At What My Fiance Did To Me (viewers Distation Adviced) by cokacoola(m): 1:31pm On Feb 21, 2015
If u view and didt not advice, amadioha will .... You
Re: Take Alook At What My Fiance Did To Me (viewers Distation Adviced) by englishmart(m): 1:32pm On Feb 21, 2015
viewers diktaton ko?
Viewers destiction ni?

2 Likes

Re: Take Alook At What My Fiance Did To Me (viewers Distation Adviced) by Spicylate(f): 1:34pm On Feb 21, 2015
which one is the viewers "discretion"?
Re: Take Alook At What My Fiance Did To Me (viewers Distation Adviced) by alberto2k(m): 1:34pm On Feb 21, 2015
Cutehector:
Alberto2k I hav spotted him.
So this is the slowpoke hediot troll rapMan busted I guess grin
Re: Take Alook At What My Fiance Did To Me (viewers Distation Adviced) by Cutehector(m): 1:36pm On Feb 21, 2015
alberto2k:

So this is the slowpoke hediot troll rapMan busted I guess grin
dr is one oda one, janetluv, I'm so gona deal wit dat one soon.

1 Like

Re: Take Alook At What My Fiance Did To Me (viewers Distation Adviced) by cokacoola(m): 1:44pm On Feb 21, 2015
englishmart:
viewers diktaton ko?
Viewers destiction ni?
englishmatematics you again Stop say labuish on thread
Re: Take Alook At What My Fiance Did To Me (viewers Distation Adviced) by jaykaylegend(m): 1:49pm On Feb 21, 2015
Mr cokacola aren't you ashamed of your self??

Better leave nairaland and stick to drinking cokacola..
Re: Take Alook At What My Fiance Did To Me (viewers Distation Adviced) by Cutehector(m): 1:50pm On Feb 21, 2015
cokacoola:
englishmatematics you again Stop say labuish on thread
looooool whch galaxy r u from
Re: Take Alook At What My Fiance Did To Me (viewers Distation Adviced) by cokacoola(m): 1:57pm On Feb 21, 2015
jaykaylegend:
Mr cokacola aren't you ashamed of your self??

Better leave nairaland and stick to drinking cokacola..
Dnt mind the jobless little boy, always creating silly threads
Re: Take Alook At What My Fiance Did To Me (viewers Distation Adviced) by cokacoola(m): 1:58pm On Feb 21, 2015
Cutehector:
looooool whch galaxy r u from
am using a techno phone not galaxy, plesea advice sad
Re: Take Alook At What My Fiance Did To Me (viewers Distation Adviced) by jaykaylegend(m): 2:01pm On Feb 21, 2015
cokacoola:
Dnt mind the jobless little boy, always creating silly threads
wait ooooo who did I reply and who is quoting me??
Re: Take Alook At What My Fiance Did To Me (viewers Distation Adviced) by yinkus4u2c(f): 2:03pm On Feb 21, 2015
boy, what r u? embarassed
Re: Take Alook At What My Fiance Did To Me (viewers Distation Adviced) by cokacoola(m): 2:12pm On Feb 21, 2015
jaykaylegend:
wait ooooo who did I reply and who is quoting me??
am his ex girlfriend, i dump him when i ralished he useless and stapid

1 Like

Re: Take Alook At What My Fiance Did To Me (viewers Distation Adviced) by cokacoola(m): 2:13pm On Feb 21, 2015
yinkus4u2c:
boy, what r u? embarassed
am a mad man, i just excape frm yabasad

1 Like

Re: Take Alook At What My Fiance Did To Me (viewers Distation Adviced) by menix(m): 2:19pm On Feb 21, 2015
Omo weed don dey dey coke oo..
OP.. Carry on until zeus thunder wey go soon strike u defrost finish..
Re: Take Alook At What My Fiance Did To Me (viewers Distation Adviced) by justmag(m): 2:24pm On Feb 21, 2015
chiibekee:
She wants u to see her sweetness. That will make u want to marry her as soon as possible

Will you do something like that? undecided
Re: Take Alook At What My Fiance Did To Me (viewers Distation Adviced) by cokacoola(m): 2:26pm On Feb 21, 2015
menix:
Omo weed don dey dey coke oo..
OP.. Carry on until zeus thunder wey go soon strike u defrost finish..
insault??
Re: Take Alook At What My Fiance Did To Me (viewers Distation Adviced) by menix(m): 2:32pm On Feb 21, 2015
cokacoola:
insault??

Ow can I insault u, do I look lik an insalter..
Carry on jawe..
Fun aint limited to cyber space..
Re: Take Alook At What My Fiance Did To Me (viewers Distation Adviced) by RapLawd(m): 2:52pm On Feb 21, 2015
cokacoola:
My faince that am about go marry wears all sexy dresses at home and mainly see through nighties but wont let me touch her most times. she always saying her job tire her out. it not like i'm not busy too but i create time for her yet she will not reciprocate. I'm confused, like, why do she let me see if i cannot touch her? is there something going wrong?

na lie you dey lie!

you think say we be kids for you to lie to?

next time don't post poo on this forum again!
Re: Take Alook At What My Fiance Did To Me (viewers Distation Adviced) by danchuzzy(m): 2:55pm On Feb 21, 2015
Spicylate:
which one is the viewers "discretion"?

Don't twist it na... He said distation... Just saying
Re: Take Alook At What My Fiance Did To Me (viewers Distation Adviced) by cokacoola(m): 2:55pm On Feb 21, 2015
RapLawd:

na lie you dey lie!

you think say we be kids for you to lie to?

next time don't post poo on this forum again!
the forum it is your papa own?? sad
Re: Take Alook At What My Fiance Did To Me (viewers Distation Adviced) by RapLawd(m): 2:59pm On Feb 21, 2015
cokacoola:
the forum it is your papa own?? sad

I Don tell you finish or you wan see what I'm capable of?
Re: Take Alook At What My Fiance Did To Me (viewers Distation Adviced) by Spicylate(f): 3:53pm On Feb 21, 2015
danchuzzy:

Don't twist it na... He said distation... Just saying
ohhhhhhhhhhhhh
Re: Take Alook At What My Fiance Did To Me (viewers Distation Adviced) by DuchessLily(f): 5:48pm On Feb 21, 2015
Eyaahh....u must make front page ba
Re: Take Alook At What My Fiance Did To Me (viewers Distation Adviced) by Nobody: 6:18pm On Feb 21, 2015
I can't stop laughing.

Op sorry am not making jest of u but something is missing.

Viewers discretion

Wrong use of English

Bad arrangement of sentence.

Chai pls do the needful. Edit your post pls.
Re: Take Alook At What My Fiance Did To Me (viewers Distation Adviced) by Nobody: 6:30pm On Feb 21, 2015
WETIN DEY HERE TO VIEW WEY GO DISTASTE?
E B LIK OP DON DEY MADT cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Take Alook At What My Fiance Did To Me (viewers Distation Adviced) by kenex4ever(m): 6:35pm On Feb 21, 2015
All these trolls dat act like dey can't speak good
English, just to open funny threads.

(1) (2) (Reply)

D!ck Flashing: Cool Or Not Cool? / Ladies And Big Fat Tummies / I Caught My Wife Red Handed With My Younger Brother Who Is A Soldier

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.