Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,541 members, 7,808,992 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:42 PM

Do I Need A Visa To Travel From Nigeria To Barbados - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Do I Need A Visa To Travel From Nigeria To Barbados (33290 Views)

Visa To Mexico Is Not As Difficult As You Think ! / See How Much It Cost To Travel From Lagos To New York In The Good Old Days(pic) / 10 Exotic Vacations Nigerians Can Take Without A Visa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do I Need A Visa To Travel From Nigeria To Barbados by omoiyamayor(m): 6:30pm On Dec 25, 2017
momoyama:

I do indeed have Nigerian blood in me. My father's great great grandfather was probably a Yoruba slave brought to the Bahamas around 1810.
lol you mean during Jesus Tenure ?but honestly how come you travel so that much,you participation on this thread got me wondering. Wassup
Re: Do I Need A Visa To Travel From Nigeria To Barbados by cutieme(m): 12:13pm On Apr 23, 2018
jessiecah:

Lol, no am Nigerian....I'm just here for a period. Are you from the carribean?
Jessica are u still in Dominica?
Re: Do I Need A Visa To Travel From Nigeria To Barbados by tundeblack: 10:45am On Apr 17, 2019
please send me a number to reach you for info on barbados or sms me pls or even flash 07014771303. thanks

1 Like

Re: Do I Need A Visa To Travel From Nigeria To Barbados by Eddie12: 8:36pm On Oct 01, 2019
Please is it advisable to apply for a Germany transit visa my destination is Barbados and I'm going as a student. My concern is that I will get my student visa from the school in Barbados.
Re: Do I Need A Visa To Travel From Nigeria To Barbados by abobmoa2k5: 8:07pm On Jan 12, 2023
momoyama:

No, but there are direct flights from West Africa to Cuba and also I believe to Miami.

Plz I want to come to The Bahamas with my wife can u put me thru

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Accident Caused Gridlock On Kaduna-Abuja Highway. Travelers Stranded For 48 Hrs / Update On The Lagos Metro Railway - Photos / Couple And Their Son Travelling For Burial Die In Ondo Auto Crash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.