Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,295 members, 7,808,004 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:21 AM

Plantain Sucker Production Business - The Silent Wealth Secrets Exposed! - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Plantain Sucker Production Business - The Silent Wealth Secrets Exposed! (14344 Views)

How To Get Best Hybrid Plantain Sucker/ Plantain Farm Management in Nigeria / Training For Plantain Fruit &sucker Production **pics** / #Treated Dwarf Cameroonian Hybrid Plantain & Banana Suckers 4 Sale @ Chip Prices (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Plantain Sucker Production Business - The Silent Wealth Secrets Exposed! by boscowjay(m): 2:33pm On Feb 21, 2015
 TIMELINE BEFORE PLANTLETS CAN BE READY FOR TRANSPLANTING TO THE FIELD (10-12 weeks depending on the climatic condition and variety)

• Primary bud sprouting: - 3-4 weeks (depending on the climatic condition and variety)
• Secondary bud sprouting: - 2 weeks
• Rooting of detached plantlets: - 2 weeks
• Acclimatization: - 3-4 weeks

 MACRO-PROPAGATION ADVANTAGE
• Up to 10 suckers can be gotten per month
• 100% Disease-free
• Uniform planting material; synchronized harvest
• Fast field establishment
• Higher yield
• Early fruiting
• Rapid growth
• Produce up to 10 disease-free suckers from a single sucker in just 3weeks!
• Planting material can be obtained all year round

 PRODUCTION COST FOR A SMALL SCALE MACRO-PROPAGATION FACILITY
• Propagator (1.5m by 15m) + Shade (Thatched) = N100,000
• Initial suckers at N60 each x 300pcs = N18,000
• Substrates and plant care requirement = N30,500
• Nursery bags 3 pks of 1000 = N15,000
• Labour cost = N30,000
A - Total …………………………………………………………..= N193,500

Each sucker produces 10 plantlets = 300 x 10, totaling 3000 plantlets
B- Revenue: Sales of plantlets at N120 each …………….....= N360,000

C- Net Profit: B – A ……………………………………….....= N166,500 (Cycle 1)
Net Profit: B ….. ………………………………………….= N360,000 (Cycle 2)
B ….. ………………………………………….= N360,000 (Cycle 3)
One Cycle = 4 months
D- Annual Profit ………………………………………………= N886,500

********FOR YOUR********
¤- Agric Business Plan.
¤- Agribusiness Feasibility Study.
¤- Agribusiness Proposal Writing.
¤- Training on MACROPROPAGATION / PLANTAIN FARMING.
¤- Manual / E-book on Commercial Production-Guide of PLANTAIN SUCKER MULTIPLICATION.
¤- Quality Improved Planting Materials (Hybrid Suckers) supply.
¤- Farm Setup/Management.
¤- Marketing/Sales.
¤- General Agribusiness Consultancy.

************Contact************
Email: info.agrobosco@gmail.com
Mobile: 08073273393

"A successful business is created before there is a business." - Rich Dad.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Plantain Sucker Production Business - The Silent Wealth Secrets Exposed! by okonja(m): 3:04pm On Feb 21, 2015
This is Lucrative, would start this soon

I read this somewhere online and it really got me more interested:

Plantain farming is very lucrative using modern farming techniques – Shelu Abu -

Mr. Shelu Abu is the Managing Director/Chief Executive Officer of Ikorodu, Lagos-based Shelu Farms, a farm that is into plantain and catfish farming. In this chat with Financial Vanguard in Ikorodu, Shelu speaks on the new model technology in plantain farming and says that plantain farming is very lucrative. He calls on government to bring back the Bank of Agriculture.

Excerpts:

Shelu Abu
According to Shelu Abu, upon graduation from the Nasarawa State College of Agriculture where he studied Agronomy, he began buying and selling in Kano before moving down to Lagos.
“I relocated to Lagos and would bring tomatoes and other commodities from the north to Mile12 market in Lagos. I was searching for employment at the same time,” he said.

Going to Cameroun:
“One day, a friend of mine suggested we travel to Cameroun and from there, I could sneak into any country of my choice because I had no money then. When we got to Cameroun, I saw a farm close to where we were staying. I decided to apply for a job there since I studied agronomy. Fortunately, I was employed. What we do is that we plant the plantain suckers and when we harvest, they are taken to a production site where they are prepared for export to Europe and America. Before they finish packaging, buyers are already waiting to pick them up and I saw the kind of money coming in. We had about 300,000 suckers which multiplied. We were well paid so I told myself that the best thing is for me to go back to Nigeria and start my own farm.”

Starting his own farm: “When I came back, I leased a plot of land and planted the 200 suckers I brought with me. People were mocking me, asking what on earth I was doing with plantain instead of getting a good job. After about eight months, I started harvesting. My plantain trees are up to 18 feet high; they are so tall because of the nutrients and the taller they are, the bigger the fruit,” he said, adding: “I was making N7,000 to N8,000 weekly.

“When I told the Baale (traditional ruler) of the area that I needed land for plantain farming, he pointed to this place (farm site) which was a thick forest then. He asked for only N5,000 and a bottle of Schnapps. So I told myself that I could plant 1,000 suckers or more, to multiply my income. I placed an order for 5,000 suckers and planted them. Before this time, I had approached First Bank for loan. I discussed with them but they asked for land or C of O. If I have all that, why would I go to the bank to ask for loan?

It will be better to sell the land and use the money on the farm. If I have money, instead of using it to get C of O, I will put it in the farm. That is why I don’t bank with any bank in Nigeria. I save my money with my cooperative society because when I sold the idea to them, they bought it and came to my aid. I brought First Bank here and explained to them that I have 40,000 suckers on the farm and even if I sell for N500, I will make the money and pay back.”

When the bank refused, Shelu approached his cooperative group. “They provided the money and we were able to plant 40,000 suckers on that land. When the plantain was six months old, I called the cooperative members and said ‘look, there is war.’ When they came and saw the farm and the fruits, I told them the best thing is for us to buy the land. We discussed with the owners and they sold to us. The cooperative paid and kept the document thinking I would not be able to pay. But as I sold my plantain, I paid into their account and to God be the glory, I was able to offset the loan and I have 40 acres of land today.”

Modern technique: “Plantain farming is good, anybody that goes into it will not have any problem because one, you don’t weed, you use herbicides and harvesting is not stressful. Before it matures, buyers are already waiting. If you plant 60,000 suckers, you will be making about N800,000 weekly.

“Since I started harvesting, I have created a lot of employment for women in this area. I have set up farms in various places so I can tell you that plantain farming is very lucrative.

For instance, if you plant 1,000 suckers, in your first harvest, you will get your money back and make profit.
After four months, you come back to the same place and still harvest more.

Plantain-farmThe second harvest might even be better than the first because it might be two or three as the trees would have multiplied to about 3,000. So even if you spent N1,000 setting up a plantain farm, I can assure you that within a year and six months, you will make N4,000.
“That is why I say it is very profitable and the production is very easy. Just get the hybrid from our farm, use your herbicide and insecticide, then apply your chicken waste. The fertilizer is short-term, it is just to create a foundation for the tree to be rooted and move up, the chicken waste is long-term.
Nutrients must be replenished after each harvest otherwise, growth and production will be affected.”

Government:
“Our government needs to support real farmers. They need to select farmers that have passion, vision and can see the future of farming in Nigeria, not the two bags of fertilizer or one bag of maize they distribute to farmers. I have about 40 acres of land, what will two bags of fertilizer do for me? The best thing is for government to bring back the Bank of Agriculture. My vision is to go for 120,000 suckers because I know I can. I have the suckers and the land, the only problem is fertilizer and funds for other inputs. Funding is what is breaking farmers down,” he said.

Bringing youths into farming:
“No youth who has been taught how to set up a plantain farm will like to leave it because of the money involved. I have set up farms for about seven graduates and they are smiling to the bank. “A woman was sacked from her banking job and she was lamenting, not knowing what to do. I advised her to go into plantain farming. I got land for her, planted 5,000 suckers and today, she is smiling to the bank. Even if she sells for N500, multiply that by 5,000, you get N2.5million.”

SOURCE

2 Likes

Re: Plantain Sucker Production Business - The Silent Wealth Secrets Exposed! by boscowjay(m): 4:22pm On Feb 22, 2015
JOKE OF THE DAY TO REMIND US THAT OUR TIME TO DIG THE GROUND IS FAST APPROACHING, SO LET'S GET PREPARED!

An old agribusiness farmer wrote a letter to his son in prison."Son this year I will not plant cassava, plantain and yam because I can't dig the field alone, I know if you were here you would have helped me". The son replied his father; "Dad don't even think of digging the field because that's were I buried the money I stole". "NIGERIAN POLICE" on reading this letter went early in the morning to the old man's house to dig the whole field in search of the money but nothing was found. The next day the son wrote his father again "Dad you can now plant your cassava, plantain and yam; this is the best I can do for you from here. **Dad replied " haaaaa my son you are too powerful indeed ,even in prison you still commanded police men to work for me; I was so suprised to see the IG and his big team holding hoes and shovels, digging my farm. I will write to you when I want to harvest ooooo grin?
**********FOR YOUR**********
¤- Agric Business Plan.
¤- Training onCASSAVA, MAIZE, PLANTAIN/BANANA, SOYBEAN, PINEAPPLE.
¤- Manual on Commercial Production-Guide of CASSAVA, MAIZE, PLANTAIN/BANANA, SOYBEAN, PINEAPPLE.
¤- Quality Improved Planting Materials (Stems, Seeds, Suckers) supply.
¤- Rapid Regeneration of Plantain Sucker (Macropropagation) Setup
¤- Marketing/Sales.
Email: boscowjay@yahoo.com

"A successful business is created before there is a business." - Rich Dad

4 Likes

Re: Plantain Sucker Production Business - The Silent Wealth Secrets Exposed! by Johnnyessence(m): 5:21pm On Feb 22, 2015
waooooo this is a good writeup from mallam shelu am highly motivated to me it's not about people don't want to practice agriculture but land of acres and hectares is not efficient for d incoming ones .God help us in this generation by d special grace of God am venturing into it this year.

1 Like

Re: Plantain Sucker Production Business - The Silent Wealth Secrets Exposed! by murrayford(m): 7:36pm On Feb 23, 2015
Following
Re: Plantain Sucker Production Business - The Silent Wealth Secrets Exposed! by king4afric(m): 3:14pm On Feb 24, 2015
Mr Shelu Abu thanks alot for this inspirational teaching i just received about plantain plantation , my question is where can one get suckers here in Anambra or Delta State and can i come and visit your farm to equip myself more on step by step process of planting.

how much is the cost of sucker

Once again i would like to say a big thank you for this write ups, you are a life server and your reward will be surplus.

regards
King4africa
Re: Plantain Sucker Production Business - The Silent Wealth Secrets Exposed! by sedulus(m): 11:01pm On Feb 24, 2015
brilliant write up.. grin
Re: Plantain Sucker Production Business - The Silent Wealth Secrets Exposed! by olushowunm(m): 11:20pm On Feb 24, 2015
boscowjay:
 TIMELINE BEFORE PLANTLETS CAN BE READY FOR TRANSPLANTING TO THE FIELD (10-12 weeks depending on the climatic condition and variety)
• Primary bud sprouting: - 3-4 weeks (depending on the climatic condition and variety)
• Secondary bud sprouting: - 2 weeks
• Rooting of detached plantlets: - 2 weeks
• Acclimatization: - 3-4 weeks

 MACRO-PROPAGATION ADVANTAGE
• Up to 10 suckers can be gotten per month
• 100% Disease-free
• Uniform planting material; synchronized harvest
• Fast field establishment
• Higher yield
• Early fruiting
• Rapid growth
• Produce up to 10 disease-free suckers from a single sucker in just 3weeks!
• Planting material can be obtained all year round

 PRODUCTION COST FOR A SMALL SCALE MACRO-PROPAGATION FACILITY
• Propagator (1.5m by 15m) + Shade (Thatched) = N100,000
• Initial suckers at N60 each x 300pcs = N18,000
• Substrates and plant care requirement = N30,500
• Nursery bags 3 pks of 1000 = N15,000
• Labour cost = N30,000
A - Total …………………………………………………………..= N193,500

Each sucker produces 10 plantlets = 300 x 10, totaling 3000 plantlets
B- Revenue: Sales of plantlets at N120 each …………….....= N360,000

C- Net Profit: B – A ……………………………………….....= N166,500 (Cycle 1)
Net Profit: B ….. ………………………………………….= N360,000 (Cycle 2)
B ….. ………………………………………….= N360,000 (Cycle 3)
One Cycle = 4 months
D- Annual Profit ………………………………………………= N886,500

********FOR YOUR********
¤- Agric Business Plan.
¤- Training on MACROPROPAGATION / PLANTAIN FARMING.
¤- Manual / E-book on Commercial Production-Guide of PLANTAIN SUCKER MULTIPLICATION.
¤- Quality Improved Planting Materials (Hybrid Suckers) supply.
¤- Marketing/Sales.

"A successful business is created before there is a business." - Rich Dad.
can u help multiply one variety I want to get from Chile?
Re: Plantain Sucker Production Business - The Silent Wealth Secrets Exposed! by boscowjay(m): 8:08pm On Feb 25, 2015
olushowunm:
can u help multiply one variety I want to get from Chile?
yes, I can multiply any variety. It's my job. kindly call me on: +2348038626933 or +2348073273393. Email: boscowjay@yahoo.com
Re: Plantain Sucker Production Business - The Silent Wealth Secrets Exposed! by ogb5(m): 8:03pm On Feb 28, 2015
Op micropropagation does not in itself produce disease free plants. If you propagate a plant that is infected you will get an infected offspring

1 Like

Re: Plantain Sucker Production Business - The Silent Wealth Secrets Exposed! by noblefarm: 11:02pm On Feb 28, 2015
a lot of ppl is into plantain plantation now, can it still be lucrative again? I ask because I have over 30acres of land I want to farm on this year.
Re: Plantain Sucker Production Business - The Silent Wealth Secrets Exposed! by okonja(m): 11:08pm On Feb 28, 2015
noblefarm:
a lot of ppl is into plantain plantation now, can it still be lucrative again? I ask because I have over 30acres of land I want to farm on this year.

How man do you know of?...publicity is all you need to sell your harvest...go ahead and invest. I wish you the best smiley smiley
Re: Plantain Sucker Production Business - The Silent Wealth Secrets Exposed! by noblefarm: 11:57pm On Feb 28, 2015
okonja:

How man do you know of?...publicity is all you need to sell your harvest...go ahead and invest. I wish you the best smiley smiley

thanks sir. pls which varietyy will give best yield sir, cos everybody is saying his own is hybrid. which variety is the best. thanks
Re: Plantain Sucker Production Business - The Silent Wealth Secrets Exposed! by noblefarm: 11:59pm On Feb 28, 2015
okonja:

thanks sir. pls which varietyy will give best yield sir, cos everybody is saying his own is hybrid. which variety is the best.
need ur advice too sir, plantain and palm oil which one do u think is the best to go into. thanks
Re: Plantain Sucker Production Business - The Silent Wealth Secrets Exposed! by ogb5(m): 7:53am On Mar 01, 2015
noblefarm:

thanks sir. pls which varietyy will give best yield sir, cos everybody is saying his own is hybrid. which variety is the best.
need ur advice too sir, plantain and palm oil which one do u think is the best to go into. thanks

Plantain can be sold after harvest without additional processing, palm produce need additional processing into palm oil before sales. There is guaranteed market for palm oil because right now nigeria is importing oil for industrial use. The market for plantain is still suspect because it is basically a food crop.

If you have large amount of land and time and capital required for post harvest processing, I will advice you to go for palm oil. However for small land size or lack of time for post harvest processing, then go for plantain. But on the long run palm oil will generate more revenue than plantain for an individual investor.
Re: Plantain Sucker Production Business - The Silent Wealth Secrets Exposed! by noblefarm: 7:59am On Mar 01, 2015
ogb5:

Plantain can be sold after harvest without additional processing, palm produce need additional processing into palm oil before sales. There is guaranteed market for palm oil because right now nigeria is importing oil for industrial use. The market for plantain is still suspect because it is basically a food crop.

If you have large amount of land and time and capital required for post harvest processing, I will advice you to go for palm oil. However for small land size or lack of time for post harvest processing, then go for plantain. But on the long run palm oil will generate more revenue than plantain for an individual investor.

thanks sir. happy new month
Re: Plantain Sucker Production Business - The Silent Wealth Secrets Exposed! by boscowjay(m): 6:15pm On Mar 10, 2015
ogb5:
Op micropropagation does not in itself produce disease free plants. If you propagate a plant that is infected you will get an infected offspring
Both micropropagation and macropropagation are just a multiplication technique. Therefore, to produce disease free offspring, the mother sucker must be improved specie, clean and free from disease. Also the propagation should be done in a highly sterile environment to mitigate risk of being infected when you finally plant the so called offspring which is free from disease. If these measures are taken, then you're sure of having a disease-free plantation except in some very rare cases when they're attacked by virus. Whatsapp: +2348038626933, Mobile: +2348073273393. Email: boscowjay@yahoo.com

1 Like

Re: Plantain Sucker Production Business - The Silent Wealth Secrets Exposed! by boscowjay(m): 6:24pm On Mar 10, 2015
noblefarm:

For plantain variety, I advice you go for improved hybrid varieties. Whatsapp: +2348038626933, Mobile: +2348073273393. Email: boscowjay@yahoo.com
Re: Plantain Sucker Production Business - The Silent Wealth Secrets Exposed! by boscowjay(m): 9:02am On Mar 22, 2015
LEARN HOW TO MULTIPLY ANY VARIETY OF PLANTAIN SUCKERS IN 10 FOLDS IN JUST 4 WEEKS
----------------------------------------------------------
Order now for your trainee's practical guide manual on 'UNDERSTANDING MACRO-PROPAGATION OF PLANTAIN USING DETACHED CORM TECHNIQUE'
- Hard copy available
- Soft copy available
- Price: $26 USD OR its equivalent
Mobile: +2348073273393

Also like our page: www.facebook.com/agrobosco
Re: Plantain Sucker Production Business - The Silent Wealth Secrets Exposed! by boscowjay(m): 10:55am On Mar 28, 2015
#AgroBosco - Agribusiness and Consulting​

¤- Agric Business Plan.
¤- Training onCASSAVA, MAIZE, PLANTAIN/BANANA, SOYBEAN, PINEAPPLE.
¤- Manual on Commercial Production-Guide of CASSAVA, MAIZE, PLANTAIN/BANANA, SOYBEAN, PINEAPPLE.
¤- Quality Improved Planting Materials (Stems, Seeds, Suckers) supply.
¤- Rapid Multiplication of Planting Paterials (seeds/stems) Using Modern Technology
¤- Rapid Regeneration of Plantain Sucker (Macropropagation) Setup
¤- Marketing/Sales.
¤- General Agribusiness Consultancy and Supply of Seedlings - Mango, Coconut, Oilpalm, Cherry, Soursop, Walnut, Sugarapple, Pawpaw, Passion Fruit, Citrus.

You can also like our page: www.facebook.com/agrobosco
www.boscowjay.

"A successful business is created before there is a business." - Rich Dad

Re: Plantain Sucker Production Business - The Silent Wealth Secrets Exposed! by boscowjay(m): 12:03am On Apr 04, 2015
Most people want to invest in agriculture as a business, but are being misled most times due to basic knowledge in agriculture. Agribusiness gives a sustainable return on investment, self employment and enhanced income. It's a pity when people are being ripped of their hard-earned money by not getting a service worth their pay. As much as we have different crops and their value chains, we also have experts in different fields. Consult them, call them up on phones and ask them questions, if possible, visit them and ask vital and critical questions.

You can easily get the fake ones if they can't explain deeply and fluently using agronomic terminologies via phone interview or one by one facial interview, just like someone having a U.S.A visa interview. Don't always go by what you read online without their practical pictures. Most fake ones are good at copying and pasting without indepth knowledge. In as much as you go by recommendation, also endeavour to ask questions from whosoever you're recommended to so you can analytically compare and contrast because the bad ones might purposely blackmail and ridicule the good ones just because of their selfish and personal interest if you're unfortunate to contact them first.

You don't have to study agric before you can venture into agribusiness, but having a basic knowledge is necessary. Read books.

There are some questions which people often give synonymous answers to. Examples of the questions are:
Difference between:
* Tissue Culture & Micropropagation
* Macropropagation & Micropropagation
* Invitro Propagation & Invivo Propagation
* Hybrid & OP (Open Pollination)
* Crop & Plant
* Seed & Grain
* Fertilisation & Fertilizer Application
* Specie & Variety
* Tinning & Ratooning

Visit: www.boscowjay.
Re: Plantain Sucker Production Business - The Silent Wealth Secrets Exposed! by boscowjay(m): 11:49pm On Apr 08, 2015
Pairing of suckers and removing of the outer sheat layer of pseudostem to expose the lateral buds - A training given to staff on macropropagation of hybrid plantain suckers using excised buds method.

Re: Plantain Sucker Production Business - The Silent Wealth Secrets Exposed! by olerismith(m): 6:16am On Apr 14, 2015
Hello John Bosco, can you help me out, on micropropagation and macropropagation of plantain. Whatsapp: 08184357577
Re: Plantain Sucker Production Business - The Silent Wealth Secrets Exposed! by boscowjay(m): 10:18am On Apr 22, 2015
Ok.
Whatsapp: +2348038626933

You can also like our page: www.facebook.com/agrobosco

olerismith:
Hello John Bosco, can you help me out, on micropropagation and macropropagation of plantain. Whatsapp: 08184357577
Re: Plantain Sucker Production Business - The Silent Wealth Secrets Exposed! by boscowjay(m): 10:26am On Apr 22, 2015
Re: Plantain Sucker Production Business - The Silent Wealth Secrets Exposed! by boscowjay(m): 12:25am On May 15, 2015
ZERO INPUT MACROPROPAGATION GROWTH CHAMBERS PROJECT.
Wood planks and sawdust gotten from a felled tree of proposed plantain farmland,....planks ready to be used to construct growth chambers for plantain macropropagation. #NoWasteInAgribusiness!

‪#‎AgroBosco‬ - Agribusiness and Consulting
¤- Farm Setup/Management
¤- Plantain / Banana macropropagation setup
¤-General Agribusiness Consultancy and Supply of: - Plantain hybrid suckers, Banana hybrid suckers, Pineapple hybrid suckers, Maize seeds, Soybean seeds, Mango seedling, Coconut seedling, Oilpalm seedling , Cherry seedling, Soursop seedling, Walnut seedling, Sugarapple seedling, Pawpaw seeds, Passion Fruit seedling, Citrus Seedling.
Mobile / Whatsapp: +2348038626933

www.facebook.com/agrobosco
www.boscowjay.

Re: Plantain Sucker Production Business - The Silent Wealth Secrets Exposed! by MoneyMerchant(m): 1:26pm On May 15, 2015
boscowjay:

For plantain variety, I advice you go for improved hybrid varieties. Whatsapp: +2348038626933, Mobile: +2348073273393. Email: boscowjay@yahoo.com
op, why are you hiding the names of the hybrid species. This forum is to encourage youths into agriculture, share your knowlege, don't hoard it. Thanks
Re: Plantain Sucker Production Business - The Silent Wealth Secrets Exposed! by MoneyMerchant(m): 1:29pm On May 15, 2015
boscowjay:
LEARN HOW TO MULTIPLY ANY VARIETY OF PLANTAIN SUCKERS IN 10 FOLDS IN JUST 4 WEEKS
Order now for your trainee's practical guide manual on 'UNDERSTANDING MACRO-PROPAGATION OF PLANTAIN USING DETACHED CORM TECHNIQUE'
- Hard copy available
- Soft copy available
- Price: $26 USD OR its equivalent

ebook farmer

1 Like

Re: Plantain Sucker Production Business - The Silent Wealth Secrets Exposed! by boscowjay(m): 10:08pm On May 15, 2015
I'm a practical farmer and a modern farmer. I document and also publish whatever I do. That way, people read about what you've done and learn from it. If you could be a practical farmer and you don't have any way of documentation in any form e.g book, manual or scientific publication, then your farming is as good as my great grandpa's way of farming. Let me ask you; how do you reach out your knowledge to a novice at the end part of the world e.g Australia who wishes to give a try of small farm at his/her backyard for consumption? I do hope you read books and acquire more knowledge to support your practical knowledge, were the books written by angels?...No!...they were written by practical farmers who have undergone researches and want others to learn from their past work. You combine practical plus reading, otherwise your novice trainee might not know the difference between a 'SEED' and a 'GRAIN'
Wake up bros and farm in a modern way. Your past work can only be remembered through documentation. Start putting your practical knowledge into writing!
MoneyMerchant:
ebook farmer

1 Like

Re: Plantain Sucker Production Business - The Silent Wealth Secrets Exposed! by MoneyMerchant(m): 8:37pm On May 23, 2015
Most farmers here on nairaland have passion to share their wealth of knowledge with other farmers and intending farmers. Encourage nigerian youths on going into farming as a means of giving to your country and not selling ebooks to them. Agriculture forum on nairaland is very unique because the farmers here have strong nudge to impact what they know to others freely. The truth is that i go through your thread without getting the necessary, but referral to your ebooks.
boscowjay:
I'm a practical farmer and a modern farmer. I document and also publish whatever I do. That way, people read about what you've done and learn from it. If you could be a practical farmer and you don't have any way of documentation in any form e.g book, manual or scientific publication, then your farming is as good as my great grandpa's way of farming. Let me ask you; how do you reach out your knowledge to a novice at the end part of the world e.g Australia who wishes to give a try of small farm at his/her backyard for consumption? I do hope you read books and acquire more knowledge to support your practical knowledge, were the books written by angels?...No!...they were written by practical farmers who have undergone researches and want others to learn from their past work. You combine practical plus reading, otherwise your novice trainee might not know the difference between a 'SEED' and a 'GRAIN'
Wake up bros and farm in a modern way. Your past work can only be remembered through documentation. Start putting your practical knowledge into writing!
Re: Plantain Sucker Production Business - The Silent Wealth Secrets Exposed! by Emoyon: 9:09pm On Jul 02, 2015
This detailed information on plantain farming is becoming more interesting. please, how can contact you and Mr. Shelu Abu, Managing Director/Chief Executive Officer of Ikorodu, Lagos-based. here is my email address: glonetmc@gmail.com and Mobile No: 08056045028.
Re: Plantain Sucker Production Business - The Silent Wealth Secrets Exposed! by Nobody: 9:32pm On Aug 18, 2015
[b][/b]
boscowjay:

ebook farmer... profiteerer

(1) (2) (Reply)

Anambra To Begin Export Of Rice Soon – Gov. Obiano / Nigeria To Remove ‘political Farmers’ From Database / Growing Banana In Nigeria: How To Start The Farming

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.