Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,860 members, 7,802,756 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:53 PM

Boy,19, Defiles 7-year-old - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Boy,19, Defiles 7-year-old (628 Views)

Man Defiles 9-Year-Old Girl On Her Father's Bed In Sango-Ota (Photos) / 45-Year-Old Man Defiles A 10-Year-Old Girl, Says "She Always Tempted Him (Photo) / Man Defiles 7-Year-Old Girl In Lagos (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Boy,19, Defiles 7-year-old by Islie: 2:39pm On Feb 21, 2015
Police operatives attached to Ajegunle police station in Ajeromi/ Ifelodun local government area of Lagos State have arrested a man for raping 7- year-old girl, yesterday.
The suspect identified as Chibuzor allegedly raped the victim, Magdalene (not real name) in their residence at Ajose street, Ajegunle.
LEADERSHIP gathered that the victim told police that the man called her into the room and began to handle her bottom.
She said he later removed her pants and began to make love to her.
She also said the suspect warned her to reveal the secret to anybody or he would deal with her.
A police constable disclosed that the suspect was pleading with the police, saying: “It is the work of the devil. I will never try it again. Please forgive. I will not do it again”.
LEADERSHIP investigation revealed that Chibuzor’s family have been given quit notice from their residence over the behavior of the children. Their father is said to be unemployed.
Meanwhile the police have detained the suspect.

http://leadership.ng/news/412922/boy19-defiles-7-year-old
Re: Boy,19, Defiles 7-year-old by Kennywills7(m): 2:47pm On Feb 21, 2015
beast like dis should remain lock up in prison cos dats where they belong
Re: Boy,19, Defiles 7-year-old by sinaj(f): 8:57pm On Feb 21, 2015
lol itz jux a crazy world...
Re: Boy,19, Defiles 7-year-old by Nobody: 8:54pm On Feb 22, 2015
U guys should leave d devil alone nah? He is on his own and u guys are blaming him...
Re: Boy,19, Defiles 7-year-old by daben1(m): 11:50pm On Feb 22, 2015
let me see the video please!
Re: Boy,19, Defiles 7-year-old by wemmieslim(f): 11:52am On Feb 23, 2015
May Devil punish that Chibuzor guy for using Devil name to do evil,abeg let Devil rest jor,Na Devil help you lure small pikin? unzip your trouser? remove your yeye John Thomas and begin to eat that small girls dodo abi
I pray that Devil use the police to castrate you and make you remain in the prison for life.

Ode buruku,omo irankiran.

(1) (Reply)

Lover Suspeted To Have Hired Assassins!!! / How Mohammed Murdered His Critics / Scam Alert / New Way Fraudsters Now Use Bvn To Scam People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.