Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,334 members, 7,808,184 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:14 AM

Which Of These Statements Will Make A Student Jump Up - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Which Of These Statements Will Make A Student Jump Up (25931 Views)

Which Of These Statements Gave You Great Joy When You Were A Student / Which Of These Statements Will Make A Student Jump Up? Pic / Which Of These Statements Will Make A Student Jump Up? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Of These Statements Will Make A Student Jump Up by jerflakes(m): 5:34pm On Feb 21, 2015
lordsharks:

You greedy o

In school, everyday is a holiday
Re: Which Of These Statements Will Make A Student Jump Up by Nobody: 5:34pm On Feb 21, 2015
This Op has been banned for posting this crap!
Re: Which Of These Statements Will Make A Student Jump Up by midasbliss(f): 5:35pm On Feb 21, 2015
U Graduated With First Class And Bill Gates And Dangote Are Dying To Have You Work With Any Of Them. grin
Re: Which Of These Statements Will Make A Student Jump Up by shacxy(f): 5:35pm On Feb 21, 2015
The school has given us 22days election break.. Or u dont hav any CO.
Re: Which Of These Statements Will Make A Student Jump Up by Nobody: 5:36pm On Feb 21, 2015
Number 7jorr grin

NEED A GOOD R N B ARTIST FROM NAIRALAND (M/F) ON MY NEW PROJECT "PLAYED YOU". SNIPPET ON MY SIGNATURE. HOLLA AT ME. 08137594396
@IJ BEATS.
Re: Which Of These Statements Will Make A Student Jump Up by blackjack21(m): 5:37pm On Feb 21, 2015
vjsmiles:
YOUR FRIEND JUST PREPARED A POT OF SOUP angry
undecided
Re: Which Of These Statements Will Make A Student Jump Up by Nobody: 5:37pm On Feb 21, 2015
Re: Which Of These Statements Will Make A Student Jump Up by sam121(m): 5:37pm On Feb 21, 2015
Damn....! U got me on number 4, it gives me so much excitement back then in school....
Re: Which Of These Statements Will Make A Student Jump Up by Nobody: 5:37pm On Feb 21, 2015
Blackett:
Education section this way. -------------------->

sexkillz
Re: Which Of These Statements Will Make A Student Jump Up by clerkent(m): 5:39pm On Feb 21, 2015
you won 20k for dog race for bet9ja with 100naira
Re: Which Of These Statements Will Make A Student Jump Up by Nobody: 5:39pm On Feb 21, 2015
the only sentence that made me jumped up back then was when it was announced that ASUU has embarked on indefinite strike.... Omo! if you see my shoki dancing step back then eeh.... i love strikes die...
Re: Which Of These Statements Will Make A Student Jump Up by vjsmiles: 5:39pm On Feb 21, 2015
blackjack21:

undecided
YOU DONT WANNA START THIS I BET YOU angry
Re: Which Of These Statements Will Make A Student Jump Up by Osasnidas(m): 5:41pm On Feb 21, 2015
cheesy lol.. bank alert
Re: Which Of These Statements Will Make A Student Jump Up by kilokeys(m): 5:42pm On Feb 21, 2015
nothing is crazier than hearing

"5mins more"

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Of These Statements Will Make A Student Jump Up by sommyblaze(m): 5:43pm On Feb 21, 2015
all the sadist lecturer don kpaii(die)

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Statements Will Make A Student Jump Up by SkinnyDude(m): 5:44pm On Feb 21, 2015
sinaj:
lol...no 4 wink nd...
The txt book iz no longer compulsory grin
can you believe i was forced to buy textbook with my last card. hunger nearly kill me that week. thanks to my dear friend
the nonsense lecturer said "you cant borrow, you cant use old one. no new textbook, you cant submit your assignment". and the assignment carries 40marks. no quiz
Re: Which Of These Statements Will Make A Student Jump Up by yemicoal(m): 5:45pm On Feb 21, 2015
Ah... Am confused , I jumped for virtually all....

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Statements Will Make A Student Jump Up by Lindx93(f): 5:48pm On Feb 21, 2015
No.2 has it for me especially.

4 Likes

Re: Which Of These Statements Will Make A Student Jump Up by pinky1974: 5:48pm On Feb 21, 2015
Chaiiii no more Examinations,to test students ability again ; grin grin

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Statements Will Make A Student Jump Up by Ramanto(m): 5:49pm On Feb 21, 2015
Last semster result has been released!!
Re: Which Of These Statements Will Make A Student Jump Up by SkinnyDude(m): 5:49pm On Feb 21, 2015
phayvoursky:
BANK ALERT.

NAIRABET JUST PAID IN #50,000 INTO YOUR ACCOUNT.
nairabet, 9jabet, surebet. which one better pass?
i want to start betting, i cant continue calling home anytime my money finishes. i don dey shame self.
Re: Which Of These Statements Will Make A Student Jump Up by Kirinwa: 5:50pm On Feb 21, 2015
phayvoursky:
BANK ALERT.

NAIRABET JUST PAID IN #50,000 INTO YOUR ACCOUNT.

In your dreams.
Re: Which Of These Statements Will Make A Student Jump Up by LordCenturion(m): 5:50pm On Feb 21, 2015
Education is free

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Statements Will Make A Student Jump Up by fejioguma(f): 5:50pm On Feb 21, 2015
All of the above
Re: Which Of These Statements Will Make A Student Jump Up by Lindx93(f): 5:51pm On Feb 21, 2015
Equalizer:
the only sentence that made me jumped up back then was when it was announced that ASUU has embarked on indefinite strike.... Omo! if you see my shoki dancing step back then eeh.... i love strikes die...
lmao students ehn cheesy

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Statements Will Make A Student Jump Up by osram(m): 5:51pm On Feb 21, 2015

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Statements Will Make A Student Jump Up by Nazeeboy(m): 5:52pm On Feb 21, 2015
Number 2

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Statements Will Make A Student Jump Up by professore(m): 5:56pm On Feb 21, 2015
englishmart:
non. I'm a very neutral boy .
Only a primary school student will feel unconcerned with SOME of the listed points,not even ALL of the listed points,why? A primary school student will most certainly jump up if u announce to him/her there is holiday tomorrow even though he/she does not care if the class teacher wanna conduct the test for those who missed it again.
Re: Which Of These Statements Will Make A Student Jump Up by professore(m): 6:00pm On Feb 21, 2015
sam121:
Damn....! U got me on number 4, it gives me so much excitement back then in school....
smiley
Re: Which Of These Statements Will Make A Student Jump Up by amparas(m): 6:02pm On Feb 21, 2015
jkendy:
13. Your GP is 1.0...........

Hope dis would equally mek u smile nd jump up!!!

Hahahahah This GP no fit flash MTN line sef
Re: Which Of These Statements Will Make A Student Jump Up by Nobody: 6:03pm On Feb 21, 2015
professore:
1. The lecture will not hold again

2. The test will not hold again

3. There is holiday tomorrow

4. Next week is lecture free for revision

5.The lecturer promised to conduct the test again for those who missed it

6. You are suspended for just 2 weeks grin

7. Examinations have been postponed

8. Daddy will make the bank to alert you soon

9. Lecturer says you all performed well in his yet to be pasted result

10. The attendance will carry the minimum of 5 marks

11. That wicked lecturer is on sabatical leave and his course to be undertaken by another lecturer

12. Registration is extended of which u have not paid

You may state what will make u happy the most if not already listed.

That wicked lecturer has been suspended
Free 10marks for attendance
There will be makeup assignment
Re: Which Of These Statements Will Make A Student Jump Up by omoadeleye(m): 6:04pm On Feb 21, 2015
the text book amount has been slashed down by 60 percent

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

BBC Pidgin: Did You Ever Experience Sexual Abuse In Boarding School? / Obafemi Awolowo University Student ChatRoom / Oloyede Cancels UTME Mock With Text Message

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.