Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,887 members, 7,802,862 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:43 PM

Movies Scenes You'll Never Forget And How U Felt: - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Movies Scenes You'll Never Forget And How U Felt: (1214 Views)

Checkout The Behind The Scenes Of These Movies. / 20 Nollywood Movies We Will Never Forget / Movie Lines You'll Never Forget (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Movies Scenes You'll Never Forget And How U Felt: by Newtstory: 5:10pm On Aug 28, 2006
[/b]Fellowship of the Ring[b],  when the group was trapped in that  hot underground tomb, i remember forgetting to breath and feeling a heavy lump in my neck all through that scene, esp after Gandalf's Fall. i dont think i would ever see any scene as touchin as that one.

[/b]LIFE by Martin Lawrence and Eddie[b], when a girl Martin had been admiring walked up to him in that restaurant and asked for his name, can u bliv Martin Lawrence 4get his name for a long embarrassing moment and even what he finally remembered was that it began with a "C" cheesy

[/b]Bruce Almighty[b], when Jim asked Morgan freeman to prove he was God by telling him how many fingers he held behind him, Morgan said 7 and happily Jim brought out his hand and Alas! 7 fingers cheesy

[/b]Deep Blue Sea[b], When Samuel Jackson was trying to organise and prepare the remaining members of the team on how to evade the dangerous Sharks, and all of a sudden, WHAM! he was taken by a shark from behind, i tell u my heart flew to my mouth
Re: Movies Scenes You'll Never Forget And How U Felt: by iice(f): 5:40pm On Aug 28, 2006
LOTR:The Return of the King When Aragorn is crowned King and the camera sweeps from the bottom of Minas Tirith to the top, i get goose bumps everytime i watch that part and trust me i have watched it alot of times

The Matrix When Trinity first does the slow-mo scene, movie-making history plus it was absolutely breath-taking

From Dusk Till Dawn When Salma Hayek comes out dancing with the albino boa(or is it python) Hot Damn!!! Sexy mama! grin

Bram Stoker's Dracula When Winona Ryder is sleeping and Gary Oldman slithers into her bed and she begs him to make her immortal and he initially refuses because he loves her. . .now thats love for you grin grin
Re: Movies Scenes You'll Never Forget And How U Felt: by Raymand(m): 8:33pm On Aug 28, 2006
Titanic - when the credits starts in the end, i felt so happy! thank God this boring film is over! grin

Kung fu hustle - when the hero does the flying fist move falling from the high heavens, what special effects! i went WOW!!
Re: Movies Scenes You'll Never Forget And How U Felt: by iice(f): 4:02am On Aug 29, 2006
I wouldnt say titanic was boring but yeah i couldnt wait for it to finish. . .soooo not my kind of movie and i love that part in kung fu hustle too lol
Final Fantasy: Children of advent Final battle scene was amazing, so much flying gave me goosebumps

28 days later When Selena asks the other guy 'Did it (blood) get in your mouth' and the guy was terrified to say yes, all of a sudden she leaps and chops off his head and i was like WoW, awesome, the chic do correct no waste time and get the job done

(1) (Reply)

24 Things We've Learnt From Nollywood / Soccer Aces The First International Soccer Reality Tv Show / Bba - The Chase, Nando Alleges He Contracted STI From Selly, The Ghanian Lady.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.