Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,210 members, 7,807,719 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:01 PM

Catholic Priest Says God Is A Woman After He Died, Went To Heaven And Came Back - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Catholic Priest Says God Is A Woman After He Died, Went To Heaven And Came Back (3019 Views)

A Catholic Priest Holds Mass In An Open Church (Photos) / Ooni Of Ife’s Spirit Knocked My Door In Nigeria On The Day He Died – Prophet / Who Says God Can Not Change Your Story (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Catholic Priest Says God Is A Woman After He Died, Went To Heaven And Came Back by Tvaddict: 3:47pm On Feb 21, 2015

71-yr-old Catholic priest, John Micheal O’neal, was declared dead for more than 48 minutes, but he was miraculously revived by medics.

Strangely he woke up with a shocking revelation that he had gone to heaven and met God, who turns out to be a woman.

Father O'neal was rushed to the hospital on January 29 after a major heart attack, but was declared clinically dead soon after his arrival.

Reports say doctors were afraid he would have suffered some brain damage from the incident, but he woke up less than 48 hours later and seems to have perfectly recovered.

The priest claims that he went to heaven and encountered God, which he describes as a woman. States the Catholic priest;

“Her presence was both overwhelming and comforting. She had a soft and soothing voice and her presence was as reassuring as a mother’s embrace. The fact that God is a Holy Mother instead of a Holy Father doesn’t disturb me, she is everything I hoped she would be and even more!”

Source - http://www.stobmedia.com/71-year-old-catholic-priest-says-god-is-a-woman-after-he-died-went-to-heaven-and-came-back/
Re: Catholic Priest Says God Is A Woman After He Died, Went To Heaven And Came Back by Obascoetubi: 3:52pm On Feb 21, 2015
MAY BE HE IS SEING EVIL KINGDOM INSTEAD OF GOD'S KINGDOM

NO ONE CAN LOOK OR SEE GOD
JOHN 1 : 18
No one has ever seen God,
but the one and only Son,
who is himself God and is in
closest relationship with the
Father, has made him
known

2 Likes

Re: Catholic Priest Says God Is A Woman After He Died, Went To Heaven And Came Back by lomprico(m): 4:00pm On Feb 21, 2015
Obascoetubi:

How do u know that no one can look or see God?
Re: Catholic Priest Says God Is A Woman After He Died, Went To Heaven And Came Back by Ace119(m): 4:00pm On Feb 21, 2015
[b][/b]

Reports say doctors were afraid he would have suffered some brain damage from the incident,
Yup...^ That's prolly the reason behind that statement

1 Like

Re: Catholic Priest Says God Is A Woman After He Died, Went To Heaven And Came Back by christaddicted: 4:02pm On Feb 21, 2015
I comment my reserve as I await NL clowns to comment while I return for view-smiling.
Re: Catholic Priest Says God Is A Woman After He Died, Went To Heaven And Came Back by Ace119(m): 4:02pm On Feb 21, 2015
lomprico:

see question, they nor give u bible for church?
Re: Catholic Priest Says God Is A Woman After He Died, Went To Heaven And Came Back by Tallesty1(m): 4:04pm On Feb 21, 2015
Rev, The woman you saw is the queen of heaven and not God. Jeremiah 44:17-25 and Jeremiah 7:18. Woman Ko, Young Lady Ni.
Re: Catholic Priest Says God Is A Woman After He Died, Went To Heaven And Came Back by cmobile: 4:12pm On Feb 21, 2015
God can reveal himself in diverse ways depending on the level of relationship you have with him.
Re: Catholic Priest Says God Is A Woman After He Died, Went To Heaven And Came Back by Cutehector(m): 4:13pm On Feb 21, 2015
God is a spirit! Nd not a woman! Pls do not b carried away by such nonsense. Mayb he saw blessed virgin mary
Re: Catholic Priest Says God Is A Woman After He Died, Went To Heaven And Came Back by lomprico(m): 4:23pm On Feb 21, 2015
Ace119:
see question, they nor give u bible for church?
Ansa me naa!
Re: Catholic Priest Says God Is A Woman After He Died, Went To Heaven And Came Back by christaddicted: 4:26pm On Feb 21, 2015
Even the devil can appear as an angel of light.

The devil needs ur active participation to fall to his deceit.

If that Priest is proficient enof with the Word of God, he'll know that's a false appearance.

Going to church with bulletin that has no bullet.

My Above Comment Is Like A Puzzle...Pray before u read again so as to understand...

Plz quote me not so u won't stand curseable.

1 Like

Re: Catholic Priest Says God Is A Woman After He Died, Went To Heaven And Came Back by simplemach(m): 4:28pm On Feb 21, 2015
Hmmm, my own God, a woman.....?
Re: Catholic Priest Says God Is A Woman After He Died, Went To Heaven And Came Back by LaRoyalHighness(f): 4:29pm On Feb 21, 2015
Not surprised.
Re: Catholic Priest Says God Is A Woman After He Died, Went To Heaven And Came Back by Obascoetubi: 5:01pm On Feb 21, 2015
lomprico:

JESUS SAID
Re: Catholic Priest Says God Is A Woman After He Died, Went To Heaven And Came Back by Obascoetubi: 5:15pm On Feb 21, 2015
lomprico:

Ansa me naa!
JOHN 1:18
Father, has made him
known

1 Like

Re: Catholic Priest Says God Is A Woman After He Died, Went To Heaven And Came Back by lomprico(m): 5:27pm On Feb 21, 2015
Obascoetubi:

JOHN 1:18
Father, has made him
known
Thank you! But this was like 2000 yrs ago what if God chooses to show himself to someone? And the verse says 'no one has EVER seen God' no 'no one will ever see God'.
Am just saying o! I dont agree dat God is a woman.
Re: Catholic Priest Says God Is A Woman After He Died, Went To Heaven And Came Back by Obascoetubi: 5:48pm On Feb 21, 2015
lomprico:

Thank you! But this was like 2000 yrs ago what if God chooses to show himself to someone? And the verse says 'no one has EVER seen God' no 'no one will ever see God'.
Am just saying o! I dont agree dat God is a woman.
JESUS NEVER CHANGE!
HIS WORD IN THE BIBLE NEVER CHANGE TOO
GOD IS INVISIBLE!
can u look directly at the sun? ANSWER is No!
our God is greater dan the sun..
Re: Catholic Priest Says God Is A Woman After He Died, Went To Heaven And Came Back by Adeoba10(m): 9:00pm On Feb 21, 2015
She get bre*ast?
Re: Catholic Priest Says God Is A Woman After He Died, Went To Heaven And Came Back by Nobody: 10:54pm On Feb 21, 2015
[quote author=Tvaddict post=30947233]

71-yr-old Catholic priest, John Micheal O’neal, was declared dead for more than 48 minutes, but he was miraculously revived by medics.

Strangely he woke up with a shocking revelation that he had gone to heaven and met God, who turns out to be a woman.

Father O'neal was rushed to the hospital on January 29 after a major heart attack, but was declared clinically dead soon after his arrival.

Reports say doctors were afraid he would have suffered some brain damage from the incident, but he woke up less than 48 hours later and seems to have perfectly recovered.

The priest claims that he went to heaven and encountered God, which he describes as a woman. States the Catholic priest;

“Her presence was both overwhelming and comforting. She had a soft and soothing voice and her presence was as reassuring as a mother’s embrace. The fact that God is a Holy Mother instead of a Holy Father doesn’t disturb me, she is everything I hoped she would be and even more!”

Source - http://www.stobmedia.com/71-year-old-catholic-priest-says-god-is-a-woman-after-he-died-went-to-heaven-and-came-back/[/quote
I'm a Catholic and I don't believe this.
Re: Catholic Priest Says God Is A Woman After He Died, Went To Heaven And Came Back by lomprico(m): 11:23pm On Feb 21, 2015
Obascoetubi:

JESUS NEVER CHANGE!
HIS WORD IN THE BIBLE NEVER CHANGE TOO
GOD IS INVISIBLE!
can u look directly at the sun? ANSWER is No!
our God is greater dan the sun..
You can look at the sun with a special kind of glasses or with the ribbon of a cassette tape. So on the sun question, answer is YES! I can look at the sun.
Re: Catholic Priest Says God Is A Woman After He Died, Went To Heaven And Came Back by Nobody: 1:26am On Feb 22, 2015
Y'all quoting the bible realize that you are quoting what King James and the Council want you to read, right?

And that the bible is actually for the Hebrew god and maybe not the universal God, right?

Btw, since Jehovah is all powerful, why do you don't that he can change his appearance?
Re: Catholic Priest Says God Is A Woman After He Died, Went To Heaven And Came Back by Obascoetubi: 7:43am On Feb 22, 2015
lomprico:

You can look at the sun with a special kind of glasses or with the ribbon of a cassette tape. So on the sun question, answer is YES! I can look at the sun.
can u go to heaven with glass & other things u mentioned here?
Re: Catholic Priest Says God Is A Woman After He Died, Went To Heaven And Came Back by Obascoetubi: 7:45am On Feb 22, 2015
Zedric:
Y'all quoting the bible realize that you are quoting what King James and the Council want you to read, right?

And that the bible is actually for the Hebrew god and maybe not the universal God, right?

Btw, since Jehovah is all powerful, why do you don't that he can change his appearance?

GOD CAN NEVER CHANGE
Re: Catholic Priest Says God Is A Woman After He Died, Went To Heaven And Came Back by lomprico(m): 10:32am On Feb 22, 2015
Obascoetubi:
can u go to heaven with glass & other things u mentioned here?
This has nothing to do with what we r discussing. U asked a question I answered it, which one is going to heaven with glasses again? Is looking at the sun a criteria for making heaven?
Re: Catholic Priest Says God Is A Woman After He Died, Went To Heaven And Came Back by Obascoetubi: 11:15am On Feb 22, 2015
lomprico:

This has nothing to do with what we r discussing. U asked a question I answered it, which one is going to heaven with glasses again? Is looking at the sun a criteria for making heaven?
OK NO ONE CAN SEE OUR INVISIBLE GOD
Re: Catholic Priest Says God Is A Woman After He Died, Went To Heaven And Came Back by torchwave: 11:35am On Feb 22, 2015
christaddicted:
Even the devil can appear as an angel of light.

The devil needs ur active participation to fall to his deceit.

If that Priest is proficient enof with the Word of God, he'll know that's a false appearance.

Going to church with bulletin that has no bullet.

My Above Comment Is Like A Puzzle...Pray before u read again so as to understand...

Plz quote me not so u won't stand curseable.
You have said all that needs to be said. The devil is a master of deception. Underestimate him by neglecting the written Word at your own risk.

1 Like

Re: Catholic Priest Says God Is A Woman After He Died, Went To Heaven And Came Back by stuff46(m): 11:36am On Feb 22, 2015
Obascoetubi:

JOHN 1 : 18
Father, has made him
known

So all those that have claimed in one way or the other to have seen God are liars?
Re: Catholic Priest Says God Is A Woman After He Died, Went To Heaven And Came Back by Obascoetubi: 11:55am On Feb 22, 2015
stuff46:

So all those that have claimed in one way or the other to have seen God are liars?
they mentioned "Jesus" not God. next tym ask ur bible
Re: Catholic Priest Says God Is A Woman After He Died, Went To Heaven And Came Back by lomprico(m): 11:57am On Feb 22, 2015
Obascoetubi:
OK NO ONE CAN SEE OUR INVISIBLE GOD
While alive or dead?
Re: Catholic Priest Says God Is A Woman After He Died, Went To Heaven And Came Back by stuff46(m): 12:02pm On Feb 22, 2015
Obascoetubi:
they mentioned "Jesus" not God. next tym ask ur bible

Thanks, Next time i will.
Re: Catholic Priest Says God Is A Woman After He Died, Went To Heaven And Came Back by lilmax(m): 12:02pm On Feb 22, 2015
Give this man food
Re: Catholic Priest Says God Is A Woman After He Died, Went To Heaven And Came Back by TheFilmmaker: 4:18pm On Feb 22, 2015
[size=18pt]The story is almost definitely fake.[/size]

The story of the Catholic priest who supposedly died briefly and saw a female God has gained massive traction online, sparking debates on Reddit and getting picked up by everyone from the Dallas/Ft. Worth radio station KVIL-FM to viral news sites such as Inquisitr.

Yet the story does not appear to spring from any news outlets close to Boston, Massachusetts, where the priest was reportedly working.

Instead, the “story” was first reported by the Daily Monitor, a newspaper based in the African nation of Uganda.

Why would a remote African nation be first to an American faith story?

Because it pulled the tale from the World News Daily Report, a “satirical” website.

To add insult to injury, the images of “Father O’Neal” that accompany the stories appear to be stock photos (as Reddit user NewdAccount pointed out), not pictures of an actual priest.

It seems this story is another bogus tale in need of debunking, like the Sandy Hook conspiracy theory or the fake report of a military coup against the Obama administration over the revelation of an alleged Colin Powell affair.

Spokespersons for the archdiocese of Boston were not immediately available for comment Sunday morning.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2015/02/22/that-story-about-a-catholic-priest-dying-seeing-god-as-a-woman-and-coming-back-to-life-its-almost-definitely-fake/

(1) (2) (Reply)

To The ATHEIST / Jesoul A Moderator ? How, When , Why ? / Nairaland Is Anti-christ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.