Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,466 members, 7,808,660 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:03 PM

Chisos!!! **VIEWER DISCRETION ADVISED* They Pieced This Guy - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Chisos!!! **VIEWER DISCRETION ADVISED* They Pieced This Guy (3650 Views)

Chisos,see The Real Difference Btw Nigeria Jollof Rice & Ghana Jollof / Hundreds Feared Dead In Fresh Benin-city Massacre! (viewer's Discretion Adviced) / Can One Steal A Pair Of Shoes From This Guy? [Photo] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chisos!!! **VIEWER DISCRETION ADVISED* They Pieced This Guy by DaBullIT(m): 6:03pm On Feb 21, 2015
grin

Skidooooooo

Nothing to see here grin grin
Re: Chisos!!! **VIEWER DISCRETION ADVISED* They Pieced This Guy by Nobody: 6:22pm On Feb 21, 2015
Lol, mtcheew. You are looking for insult bah.

1 Like

Re: Chisos!!! **VIEWER DISCRETION ADVISED* They Pieced This Guy by kestolove95(m): 6:22pm On Feb 21, 2015
Op..pls pass the weed

1 Like

Re: Chisos!!! **VIEWER DISCRETION ADVISED* They Pieced This Guy by Nobody: 6:24pm On Feb 21, 2015
MADNESS REALLY GET GRADE. YOURS IS 'A' GRADE

1 Like

Re: Chisos!!! **VIEWER DISCRETION ADVISED* They Pieced This Guy by Ace119(m): 6:29pm On Feb 21, 2015
But why your sense come small like this na ?

1 Like

Re: Chisos!!! **VIEWER DISCRETION ADVISED* They Pieced This Guy by SuperSuave(m): 6:46pm On Feb 21, 2015
Typical weed smoker+self-servicer

1 Like

Re: Chisos!!! **VIEWER DISCRETION ADVISED* They Pieced This Guy by Janet101(f): 7:10pm On Feb 21, 2015
@ Op, Pls call ur doctor

1 Like

Re: Chisos!!! **VIEWER DISCRETION ADVISED* They Pieced This Guy by DaBullIT(m): 7:20pm On Feb 21, 2015
Tandullceblog:
Lol, mtcheew. You are looking for insult bah.

Hehehehehehehehehehehehe lolest you didn't read my signature, Besides it's a joke in a joke section laugh it off
Re: Chisos!!! **VIEWER DISCRETION ADVISED* They Pieced This Guy by DaBullIT(m): 7:21pm On Feb 21, 2015
kestolove95:
Op..pls pass the weed

I like your response , no weed here though just feeling like playing pranks grin

Laugh it off
Re: Chisos!!! **VIEWER DISCRETION ADVISED* They Pieced This Guy by Nobody: 7:21pm On Feb 21, 2015
DaBullIT:

Hehehehehehehehehehehehe lolest you didn't read my signature, Besides it's a joke in a joke section laugh it off

Yeah, I know. But you know a lot of people on here dont get that.
Re: Chisos!!! **VIEWER DISCRETION ADVISED* They Pieced This Guy by DaBullIT(m): 7:23pm On Feb 21, 2015
jacksparrow1207:
MADNESS REALLY GET GRADE. YOURS IS 'A' GRADE

Alaye Park well no be joke section you dey?

As you normal why you dey find viewer discretion up and down

Smile joor
Re: Chisos!!! **VIEWER DISCRETION ADVISED* They Pieced This Guy by Nobody: 7:24pm On Feb 21, 2015
DaBullIT:

Alaye Park well no be joke section you dey?

As you normal why you dey find viewer discretion up and down

Smile joor

NA VIWER 'DISTRATION' I FIND COME HERE O shocked tongue

1 Like

Re: Chisos!!! **VIEWER DISCRETION ADVISED* They Pieced This Guy by DaBullIT(m): 7:24pm On Feb 21, 2015
Ace119:
But why your sense come small like this na ?

With your big sense I trick you enter my post, Oya, go think am come tell me who get the small sense grin

Laugh joor na weekend we dey
Re: Chisos!!! **VIEWER DISCRETION ADVISED* They Pieced This Guy by DaBullIT(m): 7:26pm On Feb 21, 2015
SuperSuave:

My reserve is commented, but remember say nA joke section we dey,

My Skidooooooo catch you so just laugh and stop being silly grin
Re: Chisos!!! **VIEWER DISCRETION ADVISED* They Pieced This Guy by DaBullIT(m): 7:27pm On Feb 21, 2015
Janet101:
@ Op, Pls call ur doctor

Lol untop Skidooooooo? Shuooo na wetin self?

Why you dey find viewer discretion up and down? You need doctor grin
Re: Chisos!!! **VIEWER DISCRETION ADVISED* They Pieced This Guy by DaBullIT(m): 7:28pm On Feb 21, 2015
jacksparrow1207:

NA VIWER 'DISTRATION' I FIND COME HERE O shocked tongue

Na you sabi grin enjoy your weekend and smile
Re: Chisos!!! **VIEWER DISCRETION ADVISED* They Pieced This Guy by DaBullIT(m): 7:30pm On Feb 21, 2015
Tandullceblog:

Yeah, I know. But you know a lot of people on here dont get that.

Yup , I know I just wanted to prank people and laugh about it, then I noticed a lot of people are searching for viewer discretion here, it was the best way to make joke our of it grin smile and enjoy your weekend
Re: Chisos!!! **VIEWER DISCRETION ADVISED* They Pieced This Guy by Nobody: 7:39pm On Feb 21, 2015
DaBullIT:

Na you sabi grin enjoy your weekend and smile

LOL. U TOO SIR tongue tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Chisos!!! **VIEWER DISCRETION ADVISED* They Pieced This Guy by kestolove95(m): 8:06pm On Feb 21, 2015
DaBullIT:

I like your response , no weed here though just feeling like playing pranks grin

Laugh it off
me. Tink sae u don. High. Na

1 Like

Re: Chisos!!! **VIEWER DISCRETION ADVISED* They Pieced This Guy by Nobody: 9:07pm On Feb 21, 2015
kestolove95:

Abi... I even think say no be weed... probably grass... but at all at all...

1 Like

Re: Chisos!!! **VIEWER DISCRETION ADVISED* They Pieced This Guy by Nobody: 9:07pm On Feb 21, 2015
Op no go do am for barracks o

1 Like

Re: Chisos!!! **VIEWER DISCRETION ADVISED* They Pieced This Guy by Ace119(m): 10:16pm On Feb 21, 2015
DaBullIT:

With your big sense I trick you enter my post, Oya, go think am come tell me who get the small sense grin

Laugh joor na weekend we dey
lawl

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chisos!!! **VIEWER DISCRETION ADVISED* They Pieced This Guy by DaBullIT(m): 10:19pm On Feb 21, 2015
Ace119:
lawl
grin
Re: Chisos!!! **VIEWER DISCRETION ADVISED* They Pieced This Guy by DaBullIT(m): 10:20pm On Feb 21, 2015
kestolove95:

Ok
Re: Chisos!!! **VIEWER DISCRETION ADVISED* They Pieced This Guy by Akandu50(m): 12:21am On Feb 22, 2015
A proper deliverance needed here

1 Like

Re: Chisos!!! **VIEWER DISCRETION ADVISED* They Pieced This Guy by DaBullIT(m): 6:36am On Feb 22, 2015
Akandu50:
A proper deliverance needed here

Yup, I'll send a deliverer to you, why did you click on viewer discretion on joke section
Re: Chisos!!! **VIEWER DISCRETION ADVISED* They Pieced This Guy by Akandu50(m): 5:38am On Feb 23, 2015
DaBullIT:

Yup, I'll send a deliverer to you, why did you click on viewer discretion on joke section

Another chicken madness is out......
why updating viewer discretion on a joke section..... simple lunatic.

1 Like

Re: Chisos!!! **VIEWER DISCRETION ADVISED* They Pieced This Guy by DaBullIT(m): 9:52am On Feb 23, 2015
Akandu50:

Another chicken madness is out......
why updating viewer discretion on a joke section..... simple lunatic.

Why did you click if when you know it's inappropriate, every one else laughed at the joke, no insults, but because your brain needs more RAM in order to process the joke, you are replying today

It was a weekend joke, and that said come suck my bdick
Re: Chisos!!! **VIEWER DISCRETION ADVISED* They Pieced This Guy by Akandu50(m): 11:45am On Feb 23, 2015
hmmmmmmmm disgusting...

1 Like

Re: Chisos!!! **VIEWER DISCRETION ADVISED* They Pieced This Guy by jerflakes(m): 3:47pm On Feb 23, 2015
SuperSuave:

Bia, wey you, calm down.

If he smokes weed, the spirit of Bob Marley wouldnt let him do that.

The guy probably gets high by drinking gutter water or smoking dried cattle śhít.

#SmokeWeedEveryday

1 Like

Re: Chisos!!! **VIEWER DISCRETION ADVISED* They Pieced This Guy by DaBullIT(m): 7:34am On Feb 27, 2015
jerflakes:

Bia, wey you, calm down.

If he smokes weed, the spirit of Bob Marley wouldnt let him do that.

The guy probably gets high by drinking gutter water or smoking dried cattle śhít.

#SmokeWeedEveryday

Shurrup there , must you tell everybody what you eat and drink all the time
Re: Chisos!!! **VIEWER DISCRETION ADVISED* They Pieced This Guy by jerflakes(m): 8:07am On Feb 27, 2015
DaBullIT:

Shurrup there , must you tell everybody what you eat and drink all the time

Constipated Åśśhòłe

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Difference Between Yoga And Vodka / Download Latest Mark Angel Comedy - Again Video / You Can Now Use Videos As Profile Pictures.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.