Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,229 members, 7,807,763 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:39 PM

“Nigeria Will Cease To Exist By December 2015″ – Biafra Movement - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / “Nigeria Will Cease To Exist By December 2015″ – Biafra Movement (75384 Views)

Igbo Youths Launch Anti-biafra Movement, Slam Nnamdi Kanu / James Ibori Is Set To Return By December, Delta Residents Rejoice / I Won’t Resign Even If I Don’t Defeat Boko Haram By December, Says Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “Nigeria Will Cease To Exist By December 2015″ – Biafra Movement by smallJagaban: 10:28am On Feb 22, 2015
FrancisTony:

Oyo ke? God forbid

From golden roof to brown roof. Olorun maje lipsrsealed

I be Lagosian. cheesy tongue

WHY CAN'T YOU STAY IN THE GOLDEN ROOF REGION ? DID ANYBODY FORCE YOU TO COME TO BROWN ROOF REGION?

YOU LEFT YOUR GOLDEN REGION TO COME AND STUDY IN BROWN ROOF REGION (UNIVERSITY OF IBADAN . WHY CAN'T YOU STAY IN YOUR REGION TO STUDY? IS THERE NO BETTER UNIVERSITY IN YOUR SELF ACCLAIMED GOLDEN ROOF REGION?
DO YOU KNOW THE NUMBER OF TIMES YOU PUT IN FOR UNIVERSITY OF IBADAN POST UTME? WHO KNOWS YOU'RE STILL HUSTLING FOR ADMISSION IN BROWN ROOF REGION...

WAYRAY, IS LAGOS PART OF SOUTH EASTERN REGION? DON'T DECEIVE YOURSELF WHEN IT'S TIME FOR YOUR PEOPLE TO LEAVE LAGOS, THEY WILL LEAVE. GO AND DEVELOP YOUR LANDLOCKED REGION

BIAFRA - BAD INITIATIVE AFTER FAST ROUGH AGENDA

NAIRA - NEVER ALLOW IBO RULE AGAIN

1 Like

Re: “Nigeria Will Cease To Exist By December 2015″ – Biafra Movement by arewaboy(m): 10:36am On Feb 22, 2015
teufelein:

our ancestors did not have the scientifical technological knowledge of atom bomb manufacturing, now we have many of our people that have the knowledge. you wait and see. the zoo nigeria is finished!

Nawa o...the battle of the nukes.
Broth, do you know how much money and time it takes to produce one single ATOMIC bomb?
abeg you should think about something else that will help u transform your already polluted and congested tiny enclave of yours.
Re: “Nigeria Will Cease To Exist By December 2015″ – Biafra Movement by Change2015(m): 11:02am On Feb 22, 2015
Kingspin:
Na now u dey remember oneNigeria? It neither justice on march 28 or Nigeria make way.

I save that part of my signature for separatist threads. Justice is giving effect to the will of the electorate.
Either... Or
Neither... Nor

#change
#GMB
#APC
Re: “Nigeria Will Cease To Exist By December 2015″ – Biafra Movement by smallJagaban: 11:02am On Feb 22, 2015
OneNaira6:

Considering SW is the God of all those crimes mentioned, you'll never get rid of it until you ritualistic buffons find civilization instead of acting like the evil monkeys you all are born to be

IS YOUR FLATH......EADS FOLLOW DISTURBING THE PEACE IN SOUTH WEST ESPECIALLY IN LAGOS?

IBO AND KIDNAPPING

IBO AND COUNTERFEIT GOODS

dailyindependentnig.com/2014/01/orji-lauds-u-s-for-lifting-travel-ban-on-citizens/

Abia State governor , Theodore Orji, has
applauded the United States (U . S. )
government for lifting the travelling ban
imposed on har citizens owing to the
spate of kidnapping and violent crimes in
the South East and South South regions of
Nigeria .
Speaking through his Chief Press
Secretary, Charles Ajunwa, the governor
maintained that though the state waded
through the security situation and
secured the future of the area, yet , the
scar of the era was still being felt .
He stressed that the ban on her citizens
travelling to the region mostly affected
Abia , which had started welcoming
foreign investors with scores of them
coming from the United States of America
and her allies .
The governor pointed out that his few
visits to the US where he addressed
investors yielded fruits , which were
deterred by the ban because of insecurity ,
but expressed the hope that the lifting of
the ban would redress the anomaly .
According to him, the state had welcomed
several investors in agriculture, petroleum
and allied products , housing and
telecommunication , among other fields,
saying that Abia enjoys comparative
advantage over others .
He explained that the lifting of the ban
will now afford US citizens “ to come to
Abia and other neighbouring states to do
business as a result of the heightened
peace and security , especially in Abia
State today.”
“ Government is happy with the
development. We have done well in the
area of security and peaceful co-existence
in the state . We have laid the solid
foundation for development in the state .
We are not relenting.
“ The relaxation of the ban is a clear
testimony that the government has done
very well to boost security .
“ We will continue to do our best to
ensure that security and peace in the
state are sustained by the government .”

2 Likes

Re: “Nigeria Will Cease To Exist By December 2015″ – Biafra Movement by smallJagaban: 11:19am On Feb 22, 2015
OneNaira6:

You mean the weapon the British, USA, etc dashed you back then. Without their help along with many African nations assistance, Nigeria would have never won that war and that is a big Fact. Incase you aren't aware, no nation on this planet want Nigeria ' s existence anymore. Even USA, that assisted Nigeria during biafra war, is wishing for break up so whose gonna help you this time around? Your military can barely defeat Boko Haram talkless SS militant. Even Biafra war, despite having more weapons than they had and more allies, it took your weak military damn near 3 years to end it. And you only ended because you people started starving people. See a weak target boosting of victory given to him by others. Wtf

SEE HOW A SON OF MAN IS THINKING. IT'S YOUR GOATLUCK THAT MADE THE NIGERIA MILITARY LOST ITS GLORY. TERRORIST GROUP CAN NEVER OVERPOWER A COUNTRY. GOATLUCK DIDN'T USE CONCERTED EFFORT TO FIGHT AGAINST BOKOHARAM.
HAD IT BEEN THAT OBJ , BUHARI OR ANOTHER MILITARY PERSONNEL ISSUE THE PRESIDENT OF NIGERIA PRESENTLY, ISSUE OF BOKOHARAM WOULD HAVE BEEN THINGS OF A PAST. GOATLUCK THE TACTICS TO TACKLE BOKOHARAM..

I SWEAR, MILITANTS ARE NOTHING. HOW MINUTES DOES IT TAKE OBJ TO LEVEL UP ZAKI AND ODIM? MILITANTS ARE EASY TO TACKLE THAN BOKOHARAM BECAUSE HIDEOUT OF MILITANT ARE EASY TO FOUND AND GET. TOMPOLO, ASARI CAN BE PICKED UP. DID BENIN REPUBLIC NOT ARREST ASARI DOKUBO ? DID ANYTHING HAPPEN? IF NOT FOR GOATLUCK INTERVENTION.. NOBODY KNOWS BOKOHARAM HIDEOUT, WHO KNOWS SHEKAHU WHEREABOUTS? NOBODY.

BIAFRA ALSO GOT SUPPORT FROM OTHER COUNTRIES. IS YOUR MASTER OJUKWU AND BENJAMIN THAT SURRENDER NOT NIGERIA GOVERNMENT. IT'S BENJAMIN RENOUNCED THE EXISTENCE OF BIAFRA IN DODAN BARACK.

DON'T THINK THAT SOUTH SOUTH WILL JOIN YOU. IBO DOESN'T HAVE WHAT IT TAKES TO STAND AS A COUNTRY. LEAVE SOUTH SOUTH OIL ALONE. YOUR PEOPLE ARE ON THE PATH OF SECOND DESTRUCTION. SECESSION CAN BE DONE PEACEFULLY NOT BY FIRE AND ARMS
Re: “Nigeria Will Cease To Exist By December 2015″ – Biafra Movement by gemini35(m): 11:21am On Feb 22, 2015
owencoexport:
two or three people cant be one
. We can,t be one is quite clear,the northerners don,t want us to rule them,but want to rule us at all cost,they should let us go our own way,for those shouting one nigeria use ur sense,I,think the leaders should allow us to go in peace,and kanu stop war treat,

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “Nigeria Will Cease To Exist By December 2015″ – Biafra Movement by tsdarkside(m): 11:28am On Feb 22, 2015
gemini35:
. We can,t be one is quite clear,the northerners don,t want us to rule them,but want to rule us at all cost,they should let us go our own way,for those shouting one nigeria use ur sense,I,think the leaders should allow us to go in peace,and kanu stop war treat,

because you igbos are nasty idiats..

KIDNAPPING..

DRUGS (WORLDWIDE)

BAD BEHAVIORS...

2 Likes

Re: “Nigeria Will Cease To Exist By December 2015″ – Biafra Movement by smallJagaban: 11:33am On Feb 22, 2015
OneNaira6:

Lie small. The biggest arm robbers known in history of Nigeria are all Yoruba. The biggest corrupt politicians are predominately YOLOBA. Some of the biggest arm robbers wanted are all Yoruba. Even your SW rank highest in all crimes of Nigeria. When you want to lie, match your lies to reality. OBJ dey look you in the face, him wan smack you for your stupidity. illiterate

SEE SON OF A MAN.

MAJORITY OF ARM ROBBERS IN SOUTH WEST ARE IBO. USING 2×2 SHOPS TO COVER UP AS A GENTLE BEING. YOU FORGET THAT OKONJO IWEALA IS A CORRUPT PERSONNEL

South East
www.vanguardngr.com/2012/08/938-persons-kidnapped-in-8-months-in-south-east-cd/

Onitsha (Anambra) – No fewer than 938
prominent sons and daughters of the South East
zone are alleged to have been kidnapped
between January 2008 and August 2012, a civil
society group, Campaign for Democracy (CD), has
said.
Police authorities, however, disagreed with the
figures, saying it was the figment of the
imagination of the group that released the
figures.
In a statement signed by Mr Uzor Uzor and Dr
Jerry Chukwuokolo, the CD chairman and
secretary respectively in the South East, said the
kidnapped persons paid ransoms said to be
valued at about N1.2 billion during the period.
The statement also said that kidnappers
collected substantial amounts from their victims
ranging from N5 million to N30 million per
individual.
“Anambra State has the highest incidence of
kidnapping of 273 persons, especially within the
commercial axis of Onitsha and Nnewi. And it is
happening at a constant rate for over five years
now.
“Imo State with the current up-surge in
kidnapping incidence has recorded 265 cases,
while its residence is living in heightened fear.
“Abia follows behind with 215 persons so far;
although the incidences of kidnapping had
continued to reduce for some months now after
the death of a notorious kidnapper called
Osisikankwu.
“Enugu has recorded 95 cases in the past five
years. However, the state has recorded the
highest in abduction of government officials.
“Ebonyi is the least of all the five states in the
South-east. It has recorded 90 cases so far
officially. However, apart from kidnapping the
state is laden with communal crisis,’’ it said.
The statement maintained that there was a need
to take decisive actions to checkmate the spate
of kidnapping in the zone.
“One practical way of doing it is the demolition
of established structures or buildings used by
kidnappers to advance their operations.
“The governors in the zone must work in synergy
to address the issue of security and draft laws
that would stiffen the penalties for kidnapping
and other related offences,’’ the CD said.
The group gave the South-east governors’ forum
till the end of October 2012 to address the up-
surge in kidnapping and restore the confidence
of foreign investors to the zone.
Contacted, the Deputy Force Public Relations
Officer, CSP Frank Mba, described CD’s figures as
a figment of their imagination.
He said that the police was the statutory
authority to issue the number of persons
kidnapped in an area.
He, however, raised some questions over the
CD’s statement: “What is the source of their
information? What is the methodology of
obtaining the figures? Do the CD work with the
kidnappers or did the kidnappers render account
to them?’’
“Not until they verify from the police, the figures
and the amount they gave make no sense,’’ Mba
said. (NAN)

1 Like

Re: “Nigeria Will Cease To Exist By December 2015″ – Biafra Movement by rileyy(m): 11:41am On Feb 22, 2015
When we are done killing our selves, them, those living abroad will come back and take the glory. Wise up nigerians/biafrans (esp the youth) not a pint of our blood should be shed in realizing some selfish ambition of any body (politicians). If biafran want seperatis let em in peace, war wldnt help either side. Meanwhile, yorubas still remains the best accomodating tribe In nigeria, my experience with igbos isn't a good one, their ego is something else + they always feel their bn cheated/marginalize. Over kaku set of peeps

1 Like

Re: “Nigeria Will Cease To Exist By December 2015″ – Biafra Movement by smallJagaban: 11:45am On Feb 22, 2015
OneNaira6:

So not just me that noticed it is only Yoruba crying fowl over this news.
Why are this people so afraid of Nigeria disintegrating. Even the north is not even scared as they are.

Being parasites and leeches seems to be what they want to do for the rest of their life. Good thing the nation is slowly disintegrating so their worst fear is gonna happen. The days of leeching will soon be over

YORUBA ARE NOT PARASITE. YORUBA AGITATED FOR REGIONAL AUTONOMY AT THE NATIONAL CONFERENCE. WHAT DID YOUR TRIBE AGITATED FOR?

BEFORE THE DISCOVERY OF OIL IN NIGERIA, NIGERIA SUSTAINED HERSELF WITH AGRICULTURE. AWOLOWO BUILT COCOA HOUSE, 1ST TVS STATION IN AFRICA, 1ST STADIUM IN AFRICA.... ALL THESE WERE EXECUTED WITH AGRICULTURE REVENUE. THERE'S CRUDE OIL IN LAGOS, ONDO STATE

SOUTH SOUTH WON'T GO WITH YOU EVEN IF THEY WANT TO SECEDE TOO. LEAVE SOUTH SOUTH CRUDE OIL ALONE.
Re: “Nigeria Will Cease To Exist By December 2015″ – Biafra Movement by Ababadada: 11:50am On Feb 22, 2015
Abeg we Ijaw are waiting for that fateful day to strike. Anything good for the Ijaw people the Hausa will oppose it strongly.
kettykin:
With or without Biafra, can nigeria survive 2015 election in one piece

considering the fact that the same people responsible for the rot and rust of Nigeria are in APC and the real people that make nigeria what it really should be are in PDP .
If PDP looses that will signal the beginning of the end of Nigeria because militancy will resume and the APC that will rule is inept.
If APC looses as expected bokoharam will be become bigger and bigger extending their strikes in lagos and other APC control states

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “Nigeria Will Cease To Exist By December 2015″ – Biafra Movement by Ababadada: 11:54am On Feb 22, 2015
We Niger Delta are full support of this break up...
Emapel:
R u a big fool mumu,,with out igbo can u people enjoy the so called nigeria
Re: “Nigeria Will Cease To Exist By December 2015″ – Biafra Movement by kokonuthead: 12:02pm On Feb 22, 2015
may be we going to break up into state because even states governance is not working in this country,you talking like biafra can stand on their own, lets try and make this country work cause when war start it will affect everyone 0f us
Re: “Nigeria Will Cease To Exist By December 2015″ – Biafra Movement by Ababadada: 12:04pm On Feb 22, 2015
My brother we are in the same boat way out. We Niger Delta are full support with Igbos... Sekena
DickTator1:
On behalf of Niger Delta, I hereby state categorically that we will be with the ibos this time. We won't remain in a country that will essentially be sharia driven and muslim, never.

1 Like

Re: “Nigeria Will Cease To Exist By December 2015″ – Biafra Movement by Nobody: 12:06pm On Feb 22, 2015
Rilwayne001:
What your forefathers did that led to the death of over 3million people...you their grandchildren are now pestering in it...hmmm.

@Macelliot you knw i like you better come to yorubaland now as francistony did before we start unleashing our terror on anyone who tries to shout "biafra". grin grin

if u father or grandpa failed, and bcs of their failure u thnk u wont succeed as a son, then it means ur a big f00l and dts wht u are. m0r0n

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “Nigeria Will Cease To Exist By December 2015″ – Biafra Movement by Ababadada: 12:14pm On Feb 22, 2015
Whether the North is bigger than South it doesn't matter, what matter is war war and war and break up....
VivaLaFrans:
Hatred... Nigeria is a nation of different nationalities.... Hatred is too much... Anyway, I am not in support of this fight, just in case.... The North is bigger than south o.... You people should just live in peace with each other....
Re: “Nigeria Will Cease To Exist By December 2015″ – Biafra Movement by ola9ja(m): 12:21pm On Feb 22, 2015
Noise Makers, you want another Genocide as you called it, this one will be more than 3million, I am projecting 11milllion, so that region will be used for farming only.
Re: “Nigeria Will Cease To Exist By December 2015″ – Biafra Movement by lovelife206(m): 12:52pm On Feb 22, 2015
teufelein:

our ancestors did not have the scientifical technological knowledge of atom bomb manufacturing, now we have many of our people that have the knowledge. you wait and see. the zoo nigeria is finished!

Really are you not in Nigeria anymore , it means your life is finished as well, eleribu ato le
Re: “Nigeria Will Cease To Exist By December 2015″ – Biafra Movement by gemini35(m): 12:58pm On Feb 22, 2015
tsdarkside:

abeg, mr. igbo, SHARRRAP....who are not afraid of you....go and hug a atom bomb....Idiat..

we know ,who you are......dont let us kick you back to israel....go enjoy their. angry angry angry
other counties got independent ours will not be different,is a crime to seek for freedom since nigeria is not working

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “Nigeria Will Cease To Exist By December 2015″ – Biafra Movement by ifypedro38(m): 1:31pm On Feb 22, 2015
Nothing will happen before and after that date, Vivo Nigerians!!!
Re: “Nigeria Will Cease To Exist By December 2015″ – Biafra Movement by delors(m): 1:38pm On Feb 22, 2015
tsdarkside:

[s]lady my ass...

to hell with that white piece of trash....dem this oyinbo with their nasty looking stvpid dumb bleeps white-woman..

the white-woman likes to lick anus.[/s]
Sorry but I don't deal with no-brainers.
Next time, talk sense, not trash. undecided
Re: “Nigeria Will Cease To Exist By December 2015″ – Biafra Movement by king4afric(m): 1:40pm On Feb 22, 2015
I am in full support of the above statement by Nnamdi Kalu and our South South brothers are behind us and come that time all hell will be let loose, all those making noise here will see with their two eye the glory of Chukwu Abiama as we match towards our promise land Biafra. 1967 is not 2015 and trust me it might not even get to December before action will commence . Nigeria is not a country anymore since it can no longer protect its citizen (Chibok girl is long forgotten now)but take it or leave it Biafra is here to stay and is either we get Biafra or we die while trying !
Long Live Biafra

regards
King (Odenigbo na Biafra)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “Nigeria Will Cease To Exist By December 2015″ – Biafra Movement by tsdarkside(m): 2:15pm On Feb 22, 2015
delors:
Sorry but I don't deal with no-brainers.
Next time, talk sense, not trash. undecided

its true..white-woman like to lick ANUS....i grew up with them...i know them.

i have no reason to lie a tall...

whatever..

fact is fact.....sorry. tongue tongue tongue

btw. are you white what do you care what i write about white-woman??
Re: “Nigeria Will Cease To Exist By December 2015″ – Biafra Movement by sanbells(f): 2:36pm On Feb 22, 2015
Macelliot7:

The Republic of the United States Biafra gonna be a great country.
Land of d rising Sun.

Will you marry me? I gonna make you a Queen in my Country.
proudly Nigerian . .thanks
Re: “Nigeria Will Cease To Exist By December 2015″ – Biafra Movement by wtfCode: 3:13pm On Feb 22, 2015
i'm from biafra baby.
Re: “Nigeria Will Cease To Exist By December 2015″ – Biafra Movement by Nobody: 3:30pm On Feb 22, 2015
holatin:
u said it all dear, imagine someone that has an unhabitable region shouting autonomy.

They call Yoruba slaves but they are the one migrating to all Yoruba state in thousands.

some of them are just too stupid
their leaders and the war inciting bastards are in abroad, while d gullible idiot that call them self freedom fighter will just die for nothing.
I dey tell u... Most of them,havin them as neighbours is an experience of never to wish to ever cross paths with them for a lifetime.

1 Like

Re: “Nigeria Will Cease To Exist By December 2015″ – Biafra Movement by Nobody: 3:37pm On Feb 22, 2015
rileyy:
When we are done killing our selves, them, those living abroad will come back and take the glory. Wise up nigerians/biafrans (esp the youth) not a pint of our blood should be shed in realizing some selfish ambition of any body (politicians). If biafran want seperatis let em in peace, war wldnt help either side. Meanwhile, yorubas still remains the best accomodating tribe In nigeria, my experience with igbos isn't a good one, their ego is something else + they always feel their bn cheated/marginalize. Over kaku set of peeps
U've said it all,brother
Re: “Nigeria Will Cease To Exist By December 2015″ – Biafra Movement by dammany(m): 3:43pm On Feb 22, 2015
Instead of threatening war. Why not let's copy scotland under Britain.
Re: “Nigeria Will Cease To Exist By December 2015″ – Biafra Movement by Nobody: 3:51pm On Feb 22, 2015
smallJagaban:

SEE HOW A SON OF MAN IS THINKING. IT'S YOUR GOATLUCK THAT MADE THE NIGERIA MILITARY LOST ITS GLORY. TERRORIST GROUP CAN NEVER OVERPOWER A COUNTRY. GOATLUCK DIDN'T USE CONCERTED EFFORT TO FIGHT AGAINST BOKOHARAM.
HAD IT BEEN THAT OBJ , BUHARI OR ANOTHER MILITARY PERSONNEL ISSUE THE PRESIDENT OF NIGERIA PRESENTLY, ISSUE OF BOKOHARAM WOULD HAVE BEEN THINGS OF A PAST. GOATLUCK THE TACTICS TO TACKLE BOKOHARAM..

I SWEAR, MILITANTS ARE NOTHING. HOW MINUTES DOES IT TAKE OBJ TO LEVEL UP ZAKI AND ODIM? MILITANTS ARE EASY TO TACKLE THAN BOKOHARAM BECAUSE HIDEOUT OF MILITANT ARE EASY TO FOUND AND GET. TOMPOLO, ASARI CAN BE PICKED UP. DID BENIN REPUBLIC NOT ARREST ASARI DOKUBO ? DID ANYTHING HAPPEN? IF NOT FOR GOATLUCK INTERVENTION.. NOBODY KNOWS BOKOHARAM HIDEOUT, WHO KNOWS SHEKAHU WHEREABOUTS? NOBODY.

BIAFRA ALSO GOT SUPPORT FROM OTHER COUNTRIES. IS YOUR MASTER OJUKWU AND BENJAMIN THAT SURRENDER NOT NIGERIA GOVERNMENT. IT'S BENJAMIN RENOUNCED THE EXISTENCE OF BIAFRA IN DODAN BARACK.

DON'T THINK THAT SOUTH SOUTH WILL JOIN YOU. IBO DOESN'T HAVE WHAT IT TAKES TO STAND AS A COUNTRY. LEAVE SOUTH SOUTH OIL ALONE. YOUR PEOPLE ARE ON THE PATH OF SECOND DESTRUCTION. SECESSION CAN BE DONE PEACEFULLY NOT BY FIRE AND ARMS
Don't mind the historical deadmind.His assertion alone is a clear revelation of his ignorance on who surrendered to end the war.Abeg ee,my own be say,they should go ahead with the seccession,let's have some space.

1 Like

Re: “Nigeria Will Cease To Exist By December 2015″ – Biafra Movement by Nobody: 3:54pm On Feb 22, 2015
smallJagaban:

WHY CAN'T YOU STAY IN THE GOLDEN ROOF REGION ? DID ANYBODY FORCE YOU TO COME TO BROWN ROOF REGION?

YOU LEFT YOUR GOLDEN REGION TO COME AND STUDY IN BROWN ROOF REGION (UNIVERSITY OF IBADAN . WHY CAN'T YOU STAY IN YOUR REGION TO STUDY? IS THERE NO BETTER UNIVERSITY IN YOUR SELF ACCLAIMED GOLDEN ROOF REGION?
DO YOU KNOW THE NUMBER OF TIMES YOU PUT IN FOR UNIVERSITY OF IBADAN POST UTME? WHO KNOWS YOU'RE STILL HUSTLING FOR ADMISSION IN BROWN ROOF REGION...

WAYRAY, IS LAGOS PART OF SOUTH EASTERN REGION? DON'T DECEIVE YOURSELF WHEN IT'S TIME FOR YOUR PEOPLE TO LEAVE LAGOS, THEY WILL LEAVE. GO AND DEVELOP YOUR LANDLOCKED REGION

BIAFRA - BAD INITIATIVE AFTER FAST ROUGH AGENDA

NAIRA - NEVER ALLOW IBO RULE AGAIN
GBAM !! grin grin ROTFL

1 Like

Re: “Nigeria Will Cease To Exist By December 2015″ – Biafra Movement by zendy: 3:57pm On Feb 22, 2015
andyanders:
That is a useless Igbo man with no sense. What has he to say that Nigeria will not exist by December. Anyway, he will not be alive to see December, 2015. God who created Nigeria will not allow Nigeria to be destroyed.Any leader planing evil will die before the election.

God did not create Nigeria, Lord Lugard created Nigeria and he did it for his pocket and not for God. Reading through this thread, it becomes self evident that the Hausa and Yoruba man are looking for every reason under the sun not to let the Igbo or south-south man go. They cant afford to let us go because they need us like fish needs water. If a person cannot let another go,that person had better admit that they are 'junior' partners in that relationship. The Yoruba/Northern solution to controling the people of the SE/SS is APC/Buhari. Nigeria is a 100 year old fraud that started in 1914 when Lord Lugard decided to bring people who have nothing in common together just for his own selfish convenience. Any time the Igbos say the want their own country (which is their God given right if they so wish to exercise that right) everybody starts screaming? Why? Cant these people do without the Igbos? What business is it of a Yoruba or Hausa man how the Igbos will survive in Biafra? The Yoruba and Hausa man contribute little or nothing to the development of the Igbos but they are concerned about how we will survive as Biafrans? The Igbos survived for 3 years as Biafrans even after being blockaded by air land and sea but still rose out of the ashes of the civil war to rebuild their homeland and thrive today. But a Yoruba man wants to patronise me as an Igbo man by asking me how I will survive without Nigeria? How laughable. I am an Igbo man first before I am anything else and I believe that the vast majority of Igbos (85 to 90%) will opt out of Nigeria for Biafra if given the opportunity. A nation is built by the sovereign will of the people,not by force. Nnamdi Kanu was spot on about the assessment of Nigeria,the country is a nation on paper only. Nigeria must end in this year of 2015 because it is a fraud visited on the SS/SE people by the British!!!

Proud Biafran 4 life!!!
Re: “Nigeria Will Cease To Exist By December 2015″ – Biafra Movement by zendy: 4:22pm On Feb 22, 2015
YoSliM:
Shame on Mr. Nnamdi Kalu, shame on the name Biafra, shame on the biafran radio boss and shame on any one who call or make the tyrant ojukwu a hero and leader. I am an IGBO boy, proude of my tribe and native land but more proude of motherland NIGERIA. Ndi IGBO lacks the knowledge of the truth and that is why today they wander in darkness. Instead of calling on all the IGBOS round the world to come back home and help build NIGERIA and IGBO land, with their influential personalities and wealth, rather this blood thirst kalu is spoiling the happiness of the day. Ndi IGBO go and read and know the history of your four fathers, then you will know who y'al truly are. We are the light and beauty of our nation NIGERIA just as equal of every other tribes, we are the pride of the nation. The giant of NIGERIA just as NIGERIA is to Africa. But today we perish for lack of knowledge which is the truth. Ojukwu betrayed us (igbos) how many of you knows about Biafra quarters in ivory coast? And when it was built and who owned it and how it was built? Few or none! A true captain is ready or dies in his ship when its on the verge of capsizing; but ojukwu abandoned Ndi IGBO and fled, couldn't finish what he started. After missing in action, he then traveled to ivory coast and build one of the biggest estates in that coast with NIGERIA/biafran money. The money that was suppose to be used to empower the brave and peace loving people IGBOs, was now use to build up an estate while the people perish in pain n suffering by the work of his hands. Mr kalu said the people of NIGERIA are suffering due to bad government, what can be compared to what ojukwu brought on the and upon the IGBO people by the declaration of Biafra? Hell; . ojukwu did not declare Biafra because of the killing of the igbos in the north, no, Biafra was a personality clash between ojukwu and Gowon. (Read the book of adewale ademoyega; "why we struck"wink and also " the 5ive generals" then make your researches. Gone are the days we say we are igbos, yoruba or Hausa if you ask me today who are you young man? With cheek high, confidence and charisma I will proudly answer that I am a Nigerian. Together we are stronger, together we are unstoppable, and together we can build a better nation. I love ndi IGBO , I love NIGERIA.

You're a fool. What would you have been if the British had never come to Africa? You would have still been an Igbo. Why then are you proud of a 'slave name' known as 'Nigerian' the white man gave you over the name of you fore-fathers? The black American man was given the slave name "N*gga" by the white man but he threw it away and is now known as Afro-American,a name he chose for himself. You on the other hand, have decided to embrace the slave name "Nigerian" the white man gave you. You talk about Ojukwu and Biafra. Over 30,000 Igbos and easterners were slauthered across Nigeria mainly in the north. How many did you want to be killed before Ojukwu acted? Do you know that Ojukwu and Gowon sat down and signed a peace agreement in Ghana known as the 'Aburi accord' that was mean to prevent war but Gowon broke that agreement which brought about the war? Wisen up,you are in a fake union with people who despise you and every time you say you are a proud Nigerian,you are simply saying you proud to be a slave. Countries like south Sudan and east Timor are independent nation that fought wars to be free,and they are now enjoying it. Throw away your slave mentality and believe you can be more than just a 'Nigerian'

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (19) (Reply)

Buhari Missing As Trump Meets Bukola Saraki For US Africa Strategy Meeting / Governor Sanwo-Olu: Nobody Was Killed In Lekki Toll Gate Shooting / Dignitaries Praise Bianca Ojukwu For Slapping Former Anambra First Lady (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.