Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,338 members, 7,808,194 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:27 AM

What Names Will You Like To Name You Children? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Names Will You Like To Name You Children? (1222 Views)

At What Age Will You Want You Children To Leave Your House Andlive On Their Own? / 15 Things Only People With Unique Nigerian Names Will Understand / List Of Things To Teach You Children At An Early Age! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Names Will You Like To Name You Children? by Cmanforall: 6:16pm On Feb 21, 2015
Hello Familanders, saw a thread on names you don't wish to name you children, so decided to create this.

As for me, I wish to name my children these names:
-Ralphael
-Richard
-Michael.

So fellow nairalanders, what names do you wish to name your children?
Let's keep them rolling...... smiley wink
Re: What Names Will You Like To Name You Children? by madridguy(m): 6:27pm On Feb 21, 2015
Saleemot
Mohammed
Rihan-Kadri
Re: What Names Will You Like To Name You Children? by bauer00: 6:27pm On Feb 21, 2015
Tony
Re: What Names Will You Like To Name You Children? by Enegod(m): 6:36pm On Feb 21, 2015
Has anyone ever heard of someone
naming their son Judas?
Re: What Names Will You Like To Name You Children? by SuperSuave(m): 6:45pm On Feb 21, 2015
Quineth, Oyindamola, Tolani,
Re: What Names Will You Like To Name You Children? by kudoxs(m): 6:46pm On Feb 21, 2015
Cmanforall:
Hello Familanders, saw a thread on names you don't wish to name you children, so decided to create this.

As for me, I wish to name my children these names:
-Ralphael
-Richard
-Michael.

So fellow nairalanders, what names do you wish to name your children?
Let's keep them rolling...... smiley wink
even if all your children are female
Re: What Names Will You Like To Name You Children? by Cmanforall: 6:47pm On Feb 21, 2015
bauer00:
Tony

You want only one kid? wink
Re: What Names Will You Like To Name You Children? by kudoxs(m): 6:47pm On Feb 21, 2015
Atutu poyoyo, bance, obasanjo
Re: What Names Will You Like To Name You Children? by Cmanforall: 6:50pm On Feb 21, 2015
kudoxs:
even if all your children are female

Nope... If Michael shd b a twin, the twin sis will b Michele... smiley
Re: What Names Will You Like To Name You Children? by kudoxs(m): 6:52pm On Feb 21, 2015
Cmanforall:

Nope... If Michael shd b a twin, the twin sis will b Michele... smiley
the remaining two names nko
Re: What Names Will You Like To Name You Children? by Ewuro4: 6:55pm On Feb 21, 2015
Enegod:
Has anyone ever heard of someone
naming their son Judas?

My coworker

I've seen the name D'eath too shocked
Re: What Names Will You Like To Name You Children? by Cmanforall: 7:05pm On Feb 21, 2015
grin
kudoxs:
the remaining two names nko

I don't hope to open a Girls' high school in my family. Thank you. grin
Re: What Names Will You Like To Name You Children? by Enegod(m): 7:18pm On Feb 21, 2015
Ewuro4:

My coworker

I've seen the name D'eath too shocked
your coworker must be a pretty bad guy grin
Re: What Names Will You Like To Name You Children? by bauer00: 7:19pm On Feb 21, 2015
Cmanforall:

You want only one kid? wink
yes o o....is it not good?
Re: What Names Will You Like To Name You Children? by achinaboy(m): 8:38pm On Feb 21, 2015
I will name him chief akaraka one of isunjaba
Re: What Names Will You Like To Name You Children? by RoyalRoy(m): 1:44am On Feb 22, 2015
Male ::::: Jayson Folarin Adeoye

Female ::::: Jasmine Atinuke Ewatomi

kiss kiss
Re: What Names Will You Like To Name You Children? by RoyalRoy(m): 1:46am On Feb 22, 2015
achinaboy:
I will name him chief akaraka one of isunjaba

Lollz.... Why not Chief Zebrudaya?

tongue tongue
Re: What Names Will You Like To Name You Children? by Nobody: 12:29pm On Feb 22, 2015
RoyalRoy:
Male ::::: Jayson Folarin Adeoye

Female ::::: Jasmine Atinuke Ewatomi

kiss kiss
nice names wink
Re: What Names Will You Like To Name You Children? by Richy4(m): 12:38pm On Feb 22, 2015
1.Gillfred, Alaeze
2. Pensword, Nnadozie
3. Olaedo, Jordan.
Re: What Names Will You Like To Name You Children? by kliq(m): 3:43pm On Feb 22, 2015
Jiite,Kevwe,Odafe,Alicia,Kobe etc
Re: What Names Will You Like To Name You Children? by Cmanforall: 6:11pm On Feb 22, 2015
bauer00:

yes o o....is it not good?

Its a matter of choice.... But its good to have spare. wink
Re: What Names Will You Like To Name You Children? by ireneidiva(f): 7:02pm On Feb 22, 2015
Jayden, kaylee
Re: What Names Will You Like To Name You Children? by RoyalRoy(m): 8:10pm On Feb 22, 2015
Adufetohposh:
nice names wink

Thanks Adufe wink

(1) (Reply)

Embarassed By A Helper / Meet The ' basketball Girl'. An Amputee That Moves Around Using A Cut Basketball / Can I Marry A Girl We Live In Thesame Compound?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.