Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,851 members, 7,802,730 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:09 PM

Name Of Allah Appear On A Tree (pics) - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Name Of Allah Appear On A Tree (pics) (14970 Views)

Apostle Suleman To Appear Before DSS With 30 Lawyers / Strange Tree With Arabic Inscription In Ogun, REAL PHOTOS / "Angels" Appear In Shepherd Bushiri's Church (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Name Of Allah Appear On A Tree (pics) by tola9ja: 11:40am On Mar 01, 2015
malvisguy212 why did we have many versions of the bible and one version of the Qur'an

1 Like

Re: Name Of Allah Appear On A Tree (pics) by PastorKun(m): 1:09pm On Mar 01, 2015
tola9ja:
malvisguy212 why did we have many versions of the bible and one version of the Qur'an

There are several versions oof the quoran translated to other languages just like you have several english translations of the holy bible. The bible in it's original languages of Hebrew, aramaic and koin Greek would obviously be in only one version.

Another cheap trick question muslims use to deceive the un wary into believing there is something unique about their quoran. tongue
Re: Name Of Allah Appear On A Tree (pics) by Empiree: 1:11pm On Mar 01, 2015
PastorKun:

TThe bible in it's original languages of Hebrew, aramaic and koin Greek would obviously be in only one version. P
Then provide it or SHUT UP FOR GOOD
Re: Name Of Allah Appear On A Tree (pics) by Empiree: 1:13pm On Mar 01, 2015
tola9ja:
melvis? the guy is sick. He thought when God says He revealed Holy Books to Hie messangers it means God drops the Book from the sky and His messangers catch it grin
Re: Name Of Allah Appear On A Tree (pics) by PastorKun(m): 1:30pm On Mar 01, 2015
Empiree:

Go to the vatican, it's there in it's original format. tongue meanwhile we christians don't claim God dictated the bible to us. We know it's history being inspired works compiled together and labelled as the bible by early christian leaders unlike your quoran that is the figments of the imagination of one man.
Re: Name Of Allah Appear On A Tree (pics) by malvisguy212: 1:39pm On Mar 01, 2015
Empiree:
melvis? the guy is sick. He thought when God says He revealed Holy Books to Hie messangers it means God drops the Book from the sky and His messangers catch it grin
How could someone define a Book as Revelations?
Re: Name Of Allah Appear On A Tree (pics) by malvisguy212: 1:42pm On Mar 01, 2015
Empiree:
this is the question non of you were able to answers;
1.when was the bible corrupted?
If it was before islam, why would Allah
refer Muhammad to something that is
Corrupted to make confirmation?
2 If it was after Muhammad had died,
how was he able to receive the revelation
that the Scripture (Torah and Injeel) had
been corrupted ?
3. The quran confirms that the Scripture
was a clear proof in writings. This means
there were copies in circulation. How
possible all copies vanished without
anyone having a copy anywhere? You
should by now discover a lie is told.
4. Why would God be so weak as to allow
man throw away His words before He
would vow to protect the subsequent
revelations? Did He learn from
experience?
I tell you the truth,if you answer this
questions properly you will discovered
sooo many lies. Thank you.
Re: Name Of Allah Appear On A Tree (pics) by Empiree: 3:45pm On Mar 01, 2015
PastorKun:

Go to the vatican, it's there in it's original format. tongue meanwhile we christians don't claim God dictated the bible to us. We know it's history being inspired works compiled together and labelled as the bible by early christian leaders unlike your quoran that is the figments of the imagination of one man.
So now vatican (catholics) that many of you considered pagans are now in possession of "the original" bible?.. I cry out loud for you man
Re: Name Of Allah Appear On A Tree (pics) by PastorKun(m): 4:19pm On Mar 01, 2015
Empiree:
So now vatican (catholics) that many of you considered pagans are now in possession of "the original" bible?.. I cry out loud for you man

I don't consider them pagans and even though i don't agree with a number of their doctrines, they are still a million times better than the islamic faith.
Re: Name Of Allah Appear On A Tree (pics) by Empiree: 4:37pm On Mar 01, 2015
PastorKun:

I don't consider them pagans and even though i don't agree with a number of their doctrines, they are still a million times better than the islamic faith.
Your case is dismissed. Go back and hide behind her skirt
Re: Name Of Allah Appear On A Tree (pics) by Empiree: 5:24pm On Mar 01, 2015
You still wasting your time with me my friend. You are just like a robot repeating yourself. I can remember answering the first question probably over a week again. Some also cleared up some of your questions. Since you are not satified or pretend you dont see them, then ask pastorkun. I just talked to him about an hour ago. He said original Bible read by Jesus is at the vatican. So this solves your problem.

The only thing you need is visa and plane ticket to the vatican. Your pope is friendly, he should be able to help you out. And in my post on rilwayne's, I clearly explained your book was written after Jesus. No records show that his people recorded anything in his lifetime until decades and centuries after he ascended. These are known fact. And besides, you really need to get your act together cuz i dont have time with multiple questions at a time.
malvisguy212:
this is the question non of you were able to answers;
1.when was the bible corrupted?
If it was before islam, why would Allah
refer Muhammad to something that is
Corrupted to make confirmation?
2 If it was after Muhammad had died,
how was he able to receive the revelation
that the Scripture (Torah and Injeel) had
been corrupted ?
3. The quran confirms that the Scripture
was a clear proof in writings. This means
there were copies in circulation. How
possible all copies vanished without
anyone having a copy anywhere? You
should by now discover a lie is told.
4. Why would God be so weak as to allow
man throw away His words before He
would vow to protect the subsequent
revelations? Did He learn from
experience?
I tell you the truth,if you answer this
questions properly you will discovered
sooo many lies. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Name Of Allah Appear On A Tree (pics) by malvisguy212: 6:33pm On Mar 01, 2015
Empiree:
You still wasting your time with me my friend. You are just like a robot repeating yourself. I can remember answering the first question probably over a week again. Some also cleared up some of your questions. Since you are not satified or pretend you dont see them, then ask pastorkun. I just talked to him about an hour ago. He said original Bible read by Jesus is at the vatican. So this solves your problem.

The only thing you need is visa and plane ticket to the vatican. Your pope is friendly, he should be able to help you out. And in my post on rilwayne's, I clearly explained your book was written after Jesus. No records show that his people recorded anything in his lifetime until decades and centuries after he ascended. These are known fact. And besides, you really need to get your act together cuz i dont have time with multiple questions at a time.
you cannot answer it because you know where you will end up.
Re: Name Of Allah Appear On A Tree (pics) by Empiree: 6:42pm On Mar 01, 2015
Answer what exactly?. I dont get you after several clue given to you. Well, muslims have begin to ignore you basically cuz either you dont read btw the lines or you just being plain ignorant.
malvisguy212:
you cannot answer it because you know where you will end up.

1 Like

Re: Name Of Allah Appear On A Tree (pics) by malvisguy212: 6:46pm On Mar 01, 2015
Empiree:
Answer what exactly?. I dont get you after several clue given to you. Well, muslims have begin to ignore you basically cuz either you dont read btw the lines or you just being plain ignorant.
you gave me clue as an answer to my question? Smh
Re: Name Of Allah Appear On A Tree (pics) by PastorKun(m): 7:22pm On Mar 01, 2015
Empiree:

Your love for lies(al taqquiya) is legendary, where did I state that the original bible was read by Jesus
Re: Name Of Allah Appear On A Tree (pics) by Empiree: 7:41pm On Mar 01, 2015
PastorKun:

where did I state that the original bible was read by Jesus
So what happened to the "original" Bible if it was not read by Jesus?
Re: Name Of Allah Appear On A Tree (pics) by PastorKun(m): 8:15pm On Mar 01, 2015
Empiree:
So what happened to the "original" Bible if it was not read by Jesus?

Do you really want to learn? Or you just want to make a fool of yourself.
Re: Name Of Allah Appear On A Tree (pics) by Empiree: 8:22pm On Mar 01, 2015
Re: Name Of Allah Appear On A Tree (pics) by Auwm1(m): 11:26am On Oct 11, 2017
Bismillah... Muslims never worship Ka'aba and can never be worshipped. It is only a direction to be faced while praying,because all muslims are united,to be united you have to join heads together. So we worship only one God by facing the Ka'abah as a direction for prayer but not to be worshipped. Since it is a stone that cannot benefits or harm anything ,which is said by our Prophet Muhammad(SAW). The Ka'abah was built by Prophet Ibrahim(Abraham).
Imagine,can a stone send prophet,reveal book through Angel jibreel(Gabriel),when Allah is the true God that created Heaven and Earth and all it contains and it is mentioned in the Quran and the Bible that,God is one.
Re: Name Of Allah Appear On A Tree (pics) by Smony: 1:55pm On Oct 11, 2017
dats d only miracle allah can perform to write on leaves, fruits, stones etc.
Re: Name Of Allah Appear On A Tree (pics) by umarshek6(m): 7:18pm On Oct 11, 2017
PastorKun:

From what I can see in the pic, the allah written on the tree was hand engraved on the tree and left to heal over a period of time before the picture was taken. Very cheap trick.
these are tricks too

Re: Name Of Allah Appear On A Tree (pics) by vaxx: 7:31pm On Oct 11, 2017
tola9ja:
I saw this with my EYES in IBADAN less than 15minutes AGO...

THE NAME OF ALLAAH, ALLAAH ON A MORINGA TREE..

All praise is to ALLAAH.
why is it written in Arabic , why not in Yoruba? How many Nigeria Muslim even understand Arabic.... So because a tree has an inscription of a name Allah, it has authenticate Islam? Right... What about this tree... Is it for the devil...?

Re: Name Of Allah Appear On A Tree (pics) by umarshek6(m): 7:48pm On Oct 11, 2017
parisbookaddict:

Nope.. it is not... Christainity is the fastest growing lifestyle. According to collected data by pew research group chinese christains are growing fast..very fast..There will be over 200 million christains in China by 2025 and will subsequently over take the United states as the country with the highest christain population..despite China being an atheist country..meanwhile muslims go on knife attacks and are shot dead..
This is just one country ..
. Lol u are so outdated

ﺍﻟﺮﺟﺎﺀ ﺍﺭﺳﺎﻟﻬﺎ ﺍﻟﻰ ﺍﺻﺪﻗﺎﺋﻚ ﺍﻟﻤﺴﻠﻤﻴﻦ
Muslim population
Afghanistan 100%
Albania 75%
Algeria 99%
Angola 25%
Argentina 2%
Australia 2.09%
Azerbaijan 93%
Bahrin 100%
Bangladesh 85%
Bhutan 5%
Brazil 0.6%
Burma 10%
Canada 1.48%
Cntral africn 55%
China 11%
Egypt 94%
Ethopia 65%
Fiji 11%
France 7%
Georgia 11%
Germeny 3.4%
Greece 1.5%
Guinea 95%
Guyana 15%
Hongkong 1%
India 14%
Indonesia 85%
Iran 99%
Iraq 97%
Isreal 14%
Italy 1%
Japan 1%
Jordan 95%
Kenya 30%
Kuwait 89%
Lebanon 70%
Libya 100%
Maldives 100%
Malasiya 52%
Mauritius 19.5%
Mayotte 99%
Nigeria 75%
Oman 100%
Pakistan 97%
Phillipines 14%
Qatar 100%
Romania 20%
Russia 18%
Saudi arab 100%
Singapore 17%
Somalia 100%
Sri lanka 9%
Sudan 85%
Syria 90%
Tazakistan 85%
Tanzania 65%
Thailand 14%
Tunisia 98%
Turkey 99.8%
UAE 96%
UK 2.5%
USA 3.75%
Uzbekistan 88%

This jst d begining a tip of d iceberg
u will soon take over but now

Ah she she Bere ni Ah shee shee Bere ni o eti won ah ya to ba ya wa'n fe ran ah wa di

Eeeh give them
Re: Name Of Allah Appear On A Tree (pics) by umarshek6(m): 7:55pm On Oct 11, 2017
vaxx:
why is it written in Arabic , why not in Yoruba? How many Nigeria Muslim even understand Arabic.... So because a tree has an inscription of a name Allah, it has authenticate Islam? Right... What about this tree... Is it for the devil...?
because if it's in yoruba it might mean d opposite in ebira and so on
Re: Name Of Allah Appear On A Tree (pics) by umarshek6(m): 7:59pm On Oct 11, 2017
Smony:
dats d only miracle allah can perform to write on leaves, fruits, stones etc. if z naija allah most hav been m*dman
hey becareful with what u say so dat u don't regret it in future
Re: Name Of Allah Appear On A Tree (pics) by vaxx: 8:05pm On Oct 11, 2017
umarshek6:
because if it's in yoruba it might mean d opposite in ebira and so on
but it happen in Ibadan not in ebira land....whatever the opposite, the Yoruba indigine will translate it...Akbar in Hebrew mean mice ...do you know that?.. So when you say allah akbar to an hebrew man...you are telling him allah is mice...that inscription is useless to me just like the image of the tree i show above..
Re: Name Of Allah Appear On A Tree (pics) by umarshek6(m): 8:16pm On Oct 11, 2017
vaxx:
but it happen in Ibadan not in ebira land....whatever the opposite, the Yoruba indigine will translate it...Akbar in Hebrew mean mice ...do you know that?.. So when you say allah akbar to an hebrew man...you are telling him allah is mice...that imscription is written to me just like the image of the tree i show above..
wat is so special about yoruba dat makes think It will come in yoruba
Mind u bible was fisrt documented in Hebrew so u dnt have a point and nobody said Islam is by force
Re: Name Of Allah Appear On A Tree (pics) by vaxx: 8:22pm On Oct 11, 2017
umarshek6:
wat is so special about yoruba dat makes think It will come in yoruba
Mind u bible was fisrt documented in Hebrew so u dnt have a point and nobody said Islam is by force
nothing is so special about Yoruba to Arab.. Just like nothing is so special about Arab to yoruba..

It happen in yoruba land therefore it should be in Yoruba grammer...

You don't know what you are saying about your last statement. .I am not talking about bible...I am talking about the meaning of Akbar in Hebrew.. It mean mice....

Islam shouldn't be force just like Christianity.... Both of them are foreign religion..... They should understand....
Re: Name Of Allah Appear On A Tree (pics) by umarshek6(m): 8:33pm On Oct 11, 2017
malvisguy212:
the picture you upload is a man with a white skin colour. Thousands of years ago, there was a man who walk on the earth was possessed buy the spirit of God,He is the word of God, God exalted his name above every other name, He is Jesus the Christ.
u guy don't even knw wat u r doing u r now worshipping an actor who played d role jesus Christ

Opolo yin ti poopo sir
Re: Name Of Allah Appear On A Tree (pics) by umarshek6(m): 8:42pm On Oct 11, 2017
malvisguy212:
you are too dull sorry for the insult.

I say"the picture you upload was a man with whith skin" that is the answer to your question about the pic you upload
>>>> This statement indicate I don't know him.

My next statement was this>>>Thousands of
years ago, there was a man who walk
on the earth was possessed buy the
spirit of God,He is the word of God,
God exalted his name above every
other name, He is Jesus the Christ.
This is the Jesus I am talking about.
u always have alie to spit
I bet my life dat u didn't knw dat it was an actor

U r a lion
Re: Name Of Allah Appear On A Tree (pics) by umarshek6(m): 8:48pm On Oct 11, 2017
vaxx:
nothing is so special about Yoruba to Arab.. Just like nothing is so special about Arab to yoruba..

It happen in yoruba land therefore it should be in Yoruba grammer...

You don't know what you are saying about your last statement. .I am not talking about bible...I am talking about the meaning of Akbar in Hebrew.. It mean mice....

Islam shouldn't be force just like Christianity.... Both of them are foreign religion..... They should understand....
I perfectly understood wat u were sayin I just chose not to aNswa or do u have any problem with that

Bible made hebrew special
Quran made arabic more special
Re: Name Of Allah Appear On A Tree (pics) by umarshek6(m): 9:05pm On Oct 11, 2017
U r such a daft fellow u keep on mumbling going circles like a madman u need a mental asylum but any way dat wat u get wen read new. EDITION OF BIBLE u bcome metally derailed
malvisguy212:
you gave me clue as an answer to my question? Smh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Why Is It Necessary To Appeal To God For Objective Morals? / Ghosts, Spirits, Paranormal Entities, Are They Real?(Warning). / CAC Members Fight Over Church Leadership(video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.