Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,876 members, 7,806,521 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:48 PM

Fleeing Boko Haram Terrorists Drown In Lake Chad - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fleeing Boko Haram Terrorists Drown In Lake Chad (56973 Views)

Weapons Recovered As Troops Neutralize Boko Haram Terrorists In Lake Chad.Photos / Crude Oil Drilling In Lake Chad Basin To Start Soon / Soldiers Arrest Fleeing Boko Haram Terrorists, Kill Many Others (Graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fleeing Boko Haram Terrorists Drown In Lake Chad by Nobody: 2:03pm On Feb 24, 2015
LewisO:

This is "Politics Section" dear! Many folks are just too weird in this section.

I had already forgotten about it for some days now, as i logged-in this afternoon i saw his silly mention, that's why replied him that way.

Seems u want me to stop, i will, and i won't quote him again!

Adhered to you thanks.

Hope u slept well yesternite? wink well i slept late i was feeling serious body pain and woke up late.

I'm avoiding this section. so sorry are you ok now?
Re: Fleeing Boko Haram Terrorists Drown In Lake Chad by LewisO: 2:07pm On Feb 24, 2015
brito:

I'm avoiding this section. so sorry are you ok now?

Yes, i am getting haled. Thanks!

I don't even know their damn business with whom i prefer.
Re: Fleeing Boko Haram Terrorists Drown In Lake Chad by Nobody: 2:14pm On Feb 24, 2015
LewisO:

most of them are like attack dogs

1 Like

Re: Fleeing Boko Haram Terrorists Drown In Lake Chad by Nobody: 2:15pm On Feb 24, 2015
LewisO:

go and modify that post
Re: Fleeing Boko Haram Terrorists Drown In Lake Chad by sandfield: 7:56pm On Feb 24, 2015
LewisO:

Your unborn generation will, like your your slutty, bit*h moth*r. I can see u are having so much pain in the as$. Well all spring from apes but you didn't spring far enough. Nobody says that you are dumb. They just say you were sixteen years old before you learned how to wave good-bye. Hw did you get here? Did someone leave your cage open? Dumb head. undecided

am 16 years but am more intelligent than your Pare*ts.MONKEY
Re: Fleeing Boko Haram Terrorists Drown In Lake Chad by LewisO: 8:35pm On Feb 24, 2015
sandfield:
am 16 years but am more intelligent than your Pare*ts.MONKEY

You remind me of a younger dumber Arnold Schwarzenegger. Guys like you are why girls turn lesbian. Hold on, I'll go find you a
tampon. If I give you some Midol, will that shut
you up? undecided
Re: Fleeing Boko Haram Terrorists Drown In Lake Chad by sandfield: 1:23am On Feb 25, 2015
LewisO:

You remind me of a younger dumber Arnold Schwarzenegger. Guys like you are why girls turn lesbian. Hold on, I'll go find you a
tampon. If I give you some Midol, will that shut
you up? undecided
go and asked that your harlot sister she will tell you about me.your mother made a mistake giving birth to slowpoke like you,she should have aborted you because you won't be usefull in life.OMOALE
Re: Fleeing Boko Haram Terrorists Drown In Lake Chad by LewisO: 1:45am On Feb 25, 2015
sandfield:
[s]go and asked that your harlot sister she will tell you about me.your mother made a mistake giving birth to slowpoke like you,she should have aborted you because you won't be usefull in life.OMOALE[/s]
YOU are a BASTARD. U are waste of sperm, a dog ought to have licked your father's sperm instead of producing a crap like u, iddiot.
Re: Fleeing Boko Haram Terrorists Drown In Lake Chad by sandfield: 10:33am On Feb 25, 2015
LewisO:

YOU are a BASTARD. U are waste of sperm, a dog ought to have licked your father's sperm instead of producing a crap like u, iddiot.
you are a waste product,a psychiatric clone, a useless product,a nonentity, and a fool at 40.Well,I don't blame you,I blamed your useless parents that use the time of romancing to make make bitter love,thereby giving birth to a worthless child like you.FOOLISH YOU!
Re: Fleeing Boko Haram Terrorists Drown In Lake Chad by LewisO: 2:30pm On Feb 25, 2015
sandfield:
you are a waste product,a psychiatric clone, a useless product,a nonentity, and a fool at 40.Well,I don't blame you,I blamed your useless parents that use the time of romancing to make make bitter love,thereby giving birth to a worthless child like you.FOOLISH YOU!
Keep talking, someday you'll say something intelligent! seems u want my attention why can't u seek for it? i can see u gats no job and that
makes u jobless, Microphallus,
Re: Fleeing Boko Haram Terrorists Drown In Lake Chad by Nobody: 2:46pm On Feb 25, 2015
LewisO:

Keep talking, someday you'll say something intelligent! seems u want my attention why can't u seek for it? i can see u gats no job and that

He is only 16! leave him alone.

1 Like

Re: Fleeing Boko Haram Terrorists Drown In Lake Chad by sandfield: 7:01pm On Feb 25, 2015
LewisO:

you that have job that can bearly feed.Olosho buruku.
Re: Fleeing Boko Haram Terrorists Drown In Lake Chad by LewisO: 9:11pm On Feb 25, 2015
sandfield:
[s] you that have job that can bearly feed.Olosho buruku.[/s]
What's your Fücking problem, is your job devoted for spreading ignorance? Did they test too many drugs on u today? undecided

*Blubbering iddiot* angry
Re: Fleeing Boko Haram Terrorists Drown In Lake Chad by sandfield: 11:49pm On Feb 25, 2015
LewisO:

What's your Fücking problem, is your job devoted for spreading ignorance? Did they test too many drugs on u today? undecided

*Blubbering iddiot* angry

what ignorance are u talking about?am I more ignorant thon your father?you that came from a malnurish home.PIG
Re: Fleeing Boko Haram Terrorists Drown In Lake Chad by LewisO: 12:37am On Feb 26, 2015
sandfield:
[s] what ignorance are u talking about?am I more ignorant thon your father?you that came from a malnurish home.PIG[/s]

Ape get a life. undecided
Re: Fleeing Boko Haram Terrorists Drown In Lake Chad by sandfield: 3:56pm On Feb 26, 2015
LewisO:

Ape get a life. undecided
an APE that is more productive than your useless Parents and siblings. SON OF A MON*EY
Re: Fleeing Boko Haram Terrorists Drown In Lake Chad by LewisO: 4:06pm On Feb 26, 2015
sandfield:
an APE that is more productive than your useless Parents and siblings. SON OF A MON*EY
Your families are full of he goats and she goats.
Re: Fleeing Boko Haram Terrorists Drown In Lake Chad by sandfield: 4:37pm On Feb 26, 2015
LewisO:

Your families are full of he goats and she goats.
Goat is a very good meat but PIGS are a disgraced.Your families are DIRTY PIGS. SMELLING IDI*T
Re: Fleeing Boko Haram Terrorists Drown In Lake Chad by LewisO: 4:52pm On Feb 26, 2015
sandfield:
Goat is a very good meat but PIGS are a disgraced.[s] Your families are DIRTY PIGS. SMELLING IDI*T[/s]
Wow!!! U even admit your families are goats, that good of u boy. No comment.
Re: Fleeing Boko Haram Terrorists Drown In Lake Chad by sandfield: 11:00pm On Feb 26, 2015
LewisO:

Wow!!! U even admit your families are goats, that good of u boy. No comment.
and u foolishly agreed you mother,father,brothers,sisters,are pigs abi? What a pity.Family of dirty smelling pigs
Re: Fleeing Boko Haram Terrorists Drown In Lake Chad by LewisO: 11:15pm On Feb 26, 2015
sandfield:
[s] and u foolishly agreed you mother,father,brothers,sisters,are pigs abi? What a pity.Family of dirty smelling pigs[/s]
I had already decided not to quote a pig and hippopotamus like u again, seems u finally let me know u and your families are goats, good of u. I never knew am exchanging conversation with a kid.

All what you are typing are a pointless, u can see i cancelled all you Stuppidity i don't even read them cause they are cancelled.

U are lucky a lady begged me to leave a camel like u.

If i quote u again that means am not a man, and if u quote me again that means u are Blind! Deaf!! And Stuppid!!!

Quote me to claim what i just told you.
Re: Fleeing Boko Haram Terrorists Drown In Lake Chad by sandfield: 1:49am On Feb 28, 2015
LewisO:

I had already decided not to quote a pig and hippopotamus like u again, seems u finally let me know u and your families are goats, good of u. I never knew am exchanging conversation with a kid.

All what you are typing are a pointless, u can see i cancelled all you Stuppidity i don't even read them cause they are cancelled.

U are lucky a lady begged me to leave a camel like u.

If i quote u again that means am not a man, and if u quote me again that means u are Blind! Deaf!! And Stuppid!!!

Quote me to claim what i just told you.
COWARD! No body beg you.Who will beg a nuisance like you? Come my slave let us finish this.Pls don't run away.You are just giving flimsy excuses.BASTARD.Family of pigs.You will die a horrible death like your grand father.hopeless pig.illiterate, pcychiatric clown. mumu.Go and get some education
Re: Fleeing Boko Haram Terrorists Drown In Lake Chad by LewisO: 1:52am On Feb 28, 2015
sandfield:
[s]COWARD! No body beg you.Who will beg a nuisance like you? Come my slave let us finish this.Pls don't run away.You are just giving flimsy excuses.BASTARD.Family of pigs.You will die a horrible death like your grand father.hopeless pig.illiterate, pcychiatric clown. mumu.Go and get some education[/s]

Re: Fleeing Boko Haram Terrorists Drown In Lake Chad by sandfield: 2:26am On Feb 28, 2015
[quote author=LewisO post=31155600][/quote]all am saying is that you are a basta*d&son of a bitch.
Re: Fleeing Boko Haram Terrorists Drown In Lake Chad by LewisO: 2:30am On Feb 28, 2015
If i quote a goat like u again, that means am not a man u have successfully claimed what i told u before. grin
Re: Fleeing Boko Haram Terrorists Drown In Lake Chad by OneNaira6: 3:05am On Feb 28, 2015
Instead of killing them, they honestly need to capture one and have him answer who was their sponsor all this years. I truly believe buhari has a hand in it

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

The ‘dollars Wedding’ Party That Invited Kidnappers To Zaria / Fashiola Blasts Jonathan Over Speech At Lagos PDP Rally / Letter Shared By A Muslim Brother About Boko Haram & Islam (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.