Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,008 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:43 AM

Buhari Refuses To Jump The Queue At The Nnamdi Azikwe International Airport - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Refuses To Jump The Queue At The Nnamdi Azikwe International Airport (2349 Views)

Amina Mohammed In A Queue At Abuja Airport (Pics) / Senator Rabiu Kwankwaso On The Queue At The Airport (photos) / See The Queue At Oando Filling Station Lagos Because Of Fuel Scarcity(pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Refuses To Jump The Queue At The Nnamdi Azikwe International Airport by seeteazain(m): 6:43pm On Feb 21, 2015
According to any eye-witness at the Airport:-
I was at the Nnamdi Azikwe International Airport this morning when GMB came in to board a BA flight to travel out. He marvelled everyone when he insisted on following the queue to be screened like every other passenger despite entreaties
by supporters and Airport workers.

He told someone close by in Hausa, “if I refused to follow the queue today, how will I tell anyone else to follow the queue tomorrow” It was indeed a rare display of discipline, courage and conviction.

Airport workers nearby testified that he had always followed the queue ever since they knew him as a passenger on the International or Domestic routes.

What do you think about this?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Refuses To Jump The Queue At The Nnamdi Azikwe International Airport by madridguy(m): 6:48pm On Feb 21, 2015
Ok
Re: Buhari Refuses To Jump The Queue At The Nnamdi Azikwe International Airport by Castos(m): 6:51pm On Feb 21, 2015
GEJ has always followed th queue na.... but as Presido, he get PRIVATE JET. Wait till the old wicked soldier is elected, he'll not only fly above the queue, he'll board the plane alone. That time na KAI BUHARI we go dey hear. GMD my a$$. Sai GEJ, GEJ till 2019.

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Refuses To Jump The Queue At The Nnamdi Azikwe International Airport by CuteMaro(m): 6:52pm On Feb 21, 2015
Nice

1 Like

Re: Buhari Refuses To Jump The Queue At The Nnamdi Azikwe International Airport by honortee: 6:59pm On Feb 21, 2015
That's an exemplary display of leadership. Ride on GMB the change agent.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Refuses To Jump The Queue At The Nnamdi Azikwe International Airport by Ojeremi(m): 7:06pm On Feb 21, 2015
Dancing sekem sekem...with three hands on the chest third leg on the waist....cos I first to comment...

.quote me and... u know already
Re: Buhari Refuses To Jump The Queue At The Nnamdi Azikwe International Airport by TCD: 7:10pm On Feb 21, 2015
GEJ's days are numbered.this is the kind of leader we want. Lead by example . not fellows who claim to have no shoes yet stealing $40 billion. Sai Buhari
Re: Buhari Refuses To Jump The Queue At The Nnamdi Azikwe International Airport by BeeBeeOoh(m): 7:13pm On Feb 21, 2015
It doesn't change anything from who he is.. So, pack well make we dey c people wey stand..
Re: Buhari Refuses To Jump The Queue At The Nnamdi Azikwe International Airport by mumumugu(m): 7:20pm On Feb 21, 2015
Pics or
Re: Buhari Refuses To Jump The Queue At The Nnamdi Azikwe International Airport by Acepens(m): 7:44pm On Feb 21, 2015
T[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]CD:
GEJ's days are numbered.this is the kind of leader we want. Lead by example . not fellows who claim to have no shoes yet stealing $40 billion. Sai Buhari
I Guess You Caught him stealing the billions right? Wonder why people are not asking Questions about GMB's time as Petroleum Trust Fund boss.. Blinded Fellows.. Good riddance btw by GMB.. I bet OBJ, SHEKAU, TINUBU, ASARI, YOU, ME, and every normal human being running for presidency would do the same.. Its Politics jare, not one big deal!!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Refuses To Jump The Queue At The Nnamdi Azikwe International Airport by slimfit1(m): 7:47pm On Feb 21, 2015
Obviously he won't be lining up but i will not be surprised if he sell all the private jets and keep one or two. You can see the way the man was walking in London.

He is not moved by anything Pastor Ayo and Pastor Oyedepo can learn from him no chains and jewelleries on his neck even private jets that he can call his friends to borrow. They are failing to perform their duties as a pastor that's what I'm saying God forgive me if I am wrong.

He has preached like that somebody telling me he needs a private jet for evangelicalism surely doesn't know what is called evangelicalism.
Re: Buhari Refuses To Jump The Queue At The Nnamdi Azikwe International Airport by Acepens(m): 8:07pm On Feb 21, 2015
slimfit1:
Obviously he won't be lining up but i will not be surprised if he sell all the private jets and keep one or two. You can see the way the man was walking in London. He is not moved by anything Pastor Ayo and Pastor Oyedepo can learn from him no chains and jewelleries on his neck even private jets that he can call his friends to borrow.

He has preached like that somebody telling me he needs a private jet for evangelicalism surely doesn't know what is called evangelicalism.
[quote][/quote]

Been reading this over and over again trying to get the point outta ds comment.. Are U trying to say Oyedepo and adeboye are corrupt or can't do waaaay better dn dis..
Re: Buhari Refuses To Jump The Queue At The Nnamdi Azikwe International Airport by braine(m): 8:19pm On Feb 21, 2015
My love for this man grows daily. #NoHomo

Nigeria needs discipline and discipline she will get.

Sai Baba!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Refuses To Jump The Queue At The Nnamdi Azikwe International Airport by slimfit1(m): 8:24pm On Feb 21, 2015
Acepens:

Been reading this over and over again trying to get the point outta ds comment.. Are U trying to say Oyedepo and adeboye are corrupt or can't do waaaay better dn dis..

My pastor once told me he doesn't need to preach to anyone at work his behaviour does that for him. If they travel on first class there are people rich once that needs to here that word, now when you fly private how are they going to preach the word to them.
However, as a pastor you should always use one stone to kill two birds.
I don't watch God channel. The money for maintaining the planes would have help poor people like the white churches do. There are a lot of billionaires in this word that fly first class.
Re: Buhari Refuses To Jump The Queue At The Nnamdi Azikwe International Airport by SomebodyLovesMe: 8:29pm On Feb 21, 2015
Castos:
GEJ has always followed th queue na.... but as Presido, he get PRIVATE JET. Wait till the old wicked soldier is elected, he'll not only fly above the queue, he'll board the plane alone. That time na KAI BUHARI we go dey hear. GMD my a$$. Sai GEJ, GEJ till 2019.

It is an insult to mention the clueless and corrupt GEJ in the same sentence as the disciplined and intelligent Buhari.
Re: Buhari Refuses To Jump The Queue At The Nnamdi Azikwe International Airport by SomebodyLovesMe: 8:32pm On Feb 21, 2015
Muhammadu Buhari. You can't help but love this man. He is a born leader. Anyone who denies this is living in a cave of delusion.

#March4Buhari
Re: Buhari Refuses To Jump The Queue At The Nnamdi Azikwe International Airport by zimoni(f): 9:20pm On Feb 21, 2015
Bobo for the gullible ones.

Bullshitt.

Jonathan Till 2019.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Refuses To Jump The Queue At The Nnamdi Azikwe International Airport by osworld(m): 9:28pm On Feb 21, 2015
oh oh! and so wot? undecided
Re: Buhari Refuses To Jump The Queue At The Nnamdi Azikwe International Airport by DuchessLily(f): 9:31pm On Feb 21, 2015
And what r we to do?
Re: Buhari Refuses To Jump The Queue At The Nnamdi Azikwe International Airport by Ashleyma77(m): 9:46pm On Feb 21, 2015
I like him.he has started setting examples three months before he assumes office.impressive.

#march4buhari
#loveBuhari
Re: Buhari Refuses To Jump The Queue At The Nnamdi Azikwe International Airport by Nobody: 11:15pm On Feb 21, 2015
This is the WAR AGAINST CORRUPTION AND INDISCIPLINE saTANs and party-of-death-and poverty are afraid of.
Re: Buhari Refuses To Jump The Queue At The Nnamdi Azikwe International Airport by makazona(m): 11:17pm On Feb 21, 2015
cz he knows d camera wil b on him

una nor knw ds ppl sef
Re: Buhari Refuses To Jump The Queue At The Nnamdi Azikwe International Airport by eagleonearth(m): 11:52pm On Feb 21, 2015
The people's general. This is the man Nigeria needs at a time like this. A man who leads by example, a laconian who believes in action and not verbosity.
Re: Buhari Refuses To Jump The Queue At The Nnamdi Azikwe International Airport by KHAYGOLD(m): 12:23am On Feb 22, 2015
I see it as a normal act. Only a goat and a beast will disobey a lay down rule. Anyway, africans have always been a senseless goat that disregards law until being forced on them except few. Nigerians in particular.
Re: Buhari Refuses To Jump The Queue At The Nnamdi Azikwe International Airport by tunex23: 12:27am On Feb 22, 2015
A leader that lead by example...
Re: Buhari Refuses To Jump The Queue At The Nnamdi Azikwe International Airport by mrrock: 12:49am On Feb 22, 2015
seeteazain:
According to any eye-witness at the Airport:-
I was at the Nnamdi Azikwe International Airport this morning when GMB came in to board a BA flight to travel out. He marvelled everyone when he insisted on following the queue to be screened like every other passenger despite entreaties
by supporters and Airport workers.

He told someone close by in Hausa, “if I refused to follow the queue today, how will I tell anyone else to follow the queue tomorrow” It was indeed a rare display of discipline, courage and conviction.

Airport workers nearby testified that he had always followed the queue ever since they knew him as a passenger on the International or Domestic routes.

What do you think about this?

Why should he not follow the queue?.
Is he a minister?. Is he a governor?. Is he a president?.
Re: Buhari Refuses To Jump The Queue At The Nnamdi Azikwe International Airport by tit(f): 12:58am On Feb 22, 2015
Can Pa Buhari jump?
Una just wan kii this old man for nothing.
You want make him hang for all those chains when them dey take control crowd for bank.
make una take am easy oo.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Refuses To Jump The Queue At The Nnamdi Azikwe International Airport by UniqueGem(m): 1:21am On Feb 22, 2015
Why should he jump the queue? Is he different from every other citizen of nigeria? Is he The president of Nigeria? Is He the owner of the Airport? Is He the owner of the plane? So Tell me, why should he even think of jumping queue? Everything shouldn't be news in Nigeria na; Oga, you met me here, queue behind me till its your turn simple. Only the Incumbent GEJ has the exclusive right to fly any queue at any time.
Re: Buhari Refuses To Jump The Queue At The Nnamdi Azikwe International Airport by Nobody: 5:02am On Feb 22, 2015
My Dear Friend! Have you
dreamt of owning a
company of your
own? Don’t you think the
Federal Government
‘YouWiN’ programme might be
an avenue for you
to
be a CEO? Why not grab this
opportunity as the application
last. informative Consulting is
here to
make you a
millionaire through this
programme having been
a
beneficiary of the programme.
We give you
detailed and technical answers
and what the investors
want
to here. Because if your
business plan can’t ring
bell
3seconds to attract an investor
forget it my good
friend. Don’t hesitate to call on
us today –08142194745 . We are
at your service 24/7. Best
Re: Buhari Refuses To Jump The Queue At The Nnamdi Azikwe International Airport by Acepens(m): 8:47am On Feb 22, 2015
slimfit1:

My pastor once told me he doesn't need to preach to anyone at work his behaviour does that for him. If they travel on first class there are people rich once that needs to here that word, now when you fly private how are they going to preach the word to them.
However, as a pastor you should always use one stone to kill two birds.
I don't watch God channel. The money for maintaining the planes would have help poor people like the white churches do. There are a lot of billionaires in this word that fly first class.

Bro, flying on a plane is not like buses, where one can just stand up and scream "Praaaaise tha Lord, Let Us Pray.... Brethren..." and all that stuff...
Moreso, these pastors Travel with teams, they never travel alone, not a team of 5 or 6 but usually in dozens. I wonder why no one criticized the late Dr Myles, Mike Murdock, Billy Graham, all these men are Ministers of God. They make some 'reasonable' Christians understand that there suppose to live as kings on earth, that is evangelism too... When Politicians own private jets, the Mike Adenugas and the like, why won't our Pastors? By the Way, If You've Got It, Flaunt It
Re: Buhari Refuses To Jump The Queue At The Nnamdi Azikwe International Airport by Acepens(m): 8:52am On Feb 22, 2015
SomebodyLovesMe:
Muhammadu Buhari. You can't help but love this man. He is a born leader. Anyone who denies this is living in a cave of delusion.

#March4Buhari

I was Thinking
Since It was #FEBUHARI before
Why Can't it be grin #MARCHUHARI (MORTUARY) cheesy grin
Re: Buhari Refuses To Jump The Queue At The Nnamdi Azikwe International Airport by Odehfamily(m): 8:56am On Feb 22, 2015
That's a Leader with Excellent Ethics and Conducts.. Not like Someone from Otuoke who said "Stealing is not corruption "

(1) (2) (Reply)

Power Plant Commissioning: Black-out Now Severe / Help, My Hubby Comes Too Quickly / Israeli Iron Dome Gets Mysterious Upgrade

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.