Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,589 members, 7,801,681 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 08:05 PM

My Laptop Refused To Charge. Please Help!!! - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / My Laptop Refused To Charge. Please Help!!! (646 Views)

My Laptop Just Can't Charge Please Help / Help! My Laptop Refused To Charge / My Laptop Refused To Boot. What Do I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Laptop Refused To Charge. Please Help!!! by ranson(m): 7:14pm On Feb 21, 2015
My Dell Laptop Latitude D600 refused to charge. I have try another adaptor plugged in with it but it was not charging and it doesn't power without the battery either. Could it be the charging port or because I've used up the battery juice. Is there a way to charge the battery without inserting it in the laptop. Someone should Please help me with useful information.
Re: My Laptop Refused To Charge. Please Help!!! by Ithee(m): 8:21pm On Feb 21, 2015
If the laptop power on using adapter without the battery in it, it means the battery has reached its last bus-stop. Go and get another battery

(1) (Reply)

HP 6730b... 2gb 160gb For 35k / Hp 650 For Sale At A Very Affordable Price (serious Buyers Only) / How To See Hidden Files In Your System

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.