Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,561 members, 7,809,047 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:47 PM

10 Things Women Need To Stop Doing To Each Other! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Things Women Need To Stop Doing To Each Other! (30266 Views)

Things Ladies Should Stop Doing If They Don't Have Plans For A Guy / 10 Things Some Nigerian Ladies Are Doing To Get Married- By Danceville / Seven Most Annoying Things Women Say To Men. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Things Women Need To Stop Doing To Each Other! by Nobody: 8:08pm On Feb 21, 2015
priscaoge:

Not on Nland grin cheesy cheesy cheesy......Infact a Lady will bash u 1st n then wait for supporters cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
don't mind them. I commented on a thread last week come see how guys bounced on me. I was hoping for support but got none.

chai grin grin

but I stood my ground sha.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Things Women Need To Stop Doing To Each Other! by b3llo(m): 8:11pm On Feb 21, 2015
Stop disrespecting everyone and looking at people like shit.

1 Like

Re: 10 Things Women Need To Stop Doing To Each Other! by priscaoge(f): 8:13pm On Feb 21, 2015
diddydiva:

don't mind them. I commented on a thread last week come see how guys bounced on me. I was hoping for support but got none.

chai grin grin

but I stood my ground sha .

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Nairalanders sabi bash eeehhh cheesy cheesy cheesy

@bolded Lol cheesy cheesy....That's d key cheesy
Re: 10 Things Women Need To Stop Doing To Each Other! by priscaoge(f): 8:14pm On Feb 21, 2015
b3llo:
Stop disrespecting everyone and looking at people like shit.

Chai this one strong ooooo cheesy cheesy cheesy

Nice one Dear! I agree with u

1 Like

Re: 10 Things Women Need To Stop Doing To Each Other! by Nobody: 8:15pm On Feb 21, 2015
priscaoge:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Nairalanders sabi bash eeehhh cheesy cheesy cheesy

@bolded Lol cheesy cheesy....That's d key cheesy
yes o !!

Nobody can bully me.

1 Like

Re: 10 Things Women Need To Stop Doing To Each Other! by Nobody: 8:53pm On Feb 21, 2015
naijaboiy:
They should learn to stop hating on their fellow ladies who were lucky to get married before them.

What were you doing when she was getting married

Still flexing life with so many guys

And now you hating undecided

SMH

hahahaha.
E concern youuu?

@priscaoge, I want to believe it's just a phase @ the aforementioned.
When a lady is growing mentally (et all) and getting comfortable with her life/achievement(s) , she wouldn't have time to do all these.

I have ladies I don't like, in reality and online. Yes, I do. I try my best to avoid you, while making you know we ain't compatible. I am human - I can't like everyone. Everyone can't like me either.

That doesn't mean I would use my hard earned energy to bring you down. grin

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 10 Things Women Need To Stop Doing To Each Other! by priscaoge(f): 9:15pm On Feb 21, 2015
Kachisbarbie:

hahahaha.
E concern youuu?

@priscaoge, I want to believe it's just a phase @ the aforementioned.
When a lady is growing mentally (et all) and getting comfortable with her life/achievement(s) , she wouldn't have time to do all these.

I have ladies I don't like, in reality and online. Yes, I do. I try my best to avoid you, while making you know we ain't compatible. I am human - I can't like everyone. Everyone can't like me either.

That doesn't mean I would use my hard earned energy to bring you down. grin

You are right My Dear! But that doesn't mean You Hate them wink wink wink....

Of course shoe get size naaaa cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: 10 Things Women Need To Stop Doing To Each Other! by Nobody: 9:20pm On Feb 21, 2015
Op, it's d truth.
Re: 10 Things Women Need To Stop Doing To Each Other! by roldee(m): 10:45pm On Feb 21, 2015
I came late to buy land cry
Re: 10 Things Women Need To Stop Doing To Each Other! by kilmix: 10:45pm On Feb 21, 2015
Pictorial and summary description of all that has been stated by the op.

Re: 10 Things Women Need To Stop Doing To Each Other! by realGURU(m): 10:46pm On Feb 21, 2015
Pls tell them.

1 Like

Re: 10 Things Women Need To Stop Doing To Each Other! by Nobody: 10:46pm On Feb 21, 2015
naijaboiy:

Na small pikin dey worry you undecided
Haba! Bros e never reach like dat nah.. angry
Re: 10 Things Women Need To Stop Doing To Each Other! by Suzyky4u(f): 10:48pm On Feb 21, 2015
zyzxx:
Stop thinking that a guy as become ur atm
D moment u said yes.

Stop derailing angry
Re: 10 Things Women Need To Stop Doing To Each Other! by lonelydora: 10:48pm On Feb 21, 2015
The girl I dreamt about? Still searching for the answer.
Re: 10 Things Women Need To Stop Doing To Each Other! by Nobody: 10:49pm On Feb 21, 2015
Its getting hot

Re: 10 Things Women Need To Stop Doing To Each Other! by eminent007(m): 10:49pm On Feb 21, 2015
chibwike:
They shud stop kissing and hugging themselves in public...and also calling themselves darling and my love. ..coz if we guys do that....the rest is history.

Gbam!!!
On Point!!!
Re: 10 Things Women Need To Stop Doing To Each Other! by Monzuur(m): 10:49pm On Feb 21, 2015
:PIt is their way .......happening since 1804 It is their way .......happening since 1804 It is their way .......happening since 1804
Re: 10 Things Women Need To Stop Doing To Each Other! by Franchise21(m): 10:49pm On Feb 21, 2015
OK
Re: 10 Things Women Need To Stop Doing To Each Other! by CLEARINGAGENT: 10:49pm On Feb 21, 2015
D fact is u love urself every other tin falls in place, I love me so how can I pick silly fault in another. Our problem Is from inside out.
Re: 10 Things Women Need To Stop Doing To Each Other! by lilmax(m): 10:50pm On Feb 21, 2015
naijaboiy:
They should learn to stop hating on their fellow ladies who were lucky to get married before them.

What were you doing when she was getting married

Still flexing life with so many guys

And now you hating undecided

SMH
make sense

1 Like

Re: 10 Things Women Need To Stop Doing To Each Other! by dafuturis(m): 10:50pm On Feb 21, 2015
My dear the list is endless..
Re: 10 Things Women Need To Stop Doing To Each Other! by Coldfeet(f): 10:51pm On Feb 21, 2015
If wishes were horses... The married ones should stop telling the singles that marriage is not easy! Don't rush into it! Enjoy your freedom! Blah blah blah!>sad yet them still siddon inside hold the man like say aradite they dem hand. lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: 10 Things Women Need To Stop Doing To Each Other! by sweetcocoa(f): 10:54pm On Feb 21, 2015
Good points.
Re: 10 Things Women Need To Stop Doing To Each Other! by lilmax(m): 10:57pm On Feb 21, 2015
priscaoge:

Not on Nland grin cheesy cheesy cheesy......Infact a Lady will bash u 1st n then wait for supporters cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
so ladies should not be bash them even if they are wrong?
Re: 10 Things Women Need To Stop Doing To Each Other! by Truckpusher(m): 10:58pm On Feb 21, 2015
Cutehector:
They also need to stop stealin dr fellow girls bra and pant in female hostels. grin na hear I hear am ooo
Silly boy. grin grin grin

I almost got choked from laughing .....Nairaland ....smh angry
Re: 10 Things Women Need To Stop Doing To Each Other! by dmjinc(m): 10:58pm On Feb 21, 2015
Stop HOARDING P.. undecided undecided
Re: 10 Things Women Need To Stop Doing To Each Other! by sweetcocoa(f): 11:00pm On Feb 21, 2015
Like someone already rightly said, you can't possibly like everyone and don't even have to, you just have to be fair to all.
Re: 10 Things Women Need To Stop Doing To Each Other! by babstope05: 11:02pm On Feb 21, 2015
OUR PRICELIST
MTN Data
1g - #1200
2g - #2300
3g - #3400
4g - #4500
5g - #5500

We promise to deliver in 15mins or less, after Sending your request wait for 15mins before calling in to find out why you've not received your data.

For more info,call/sms 07037260699
Re: 10 Things Women Need To Stop Doing To Each Other! by Heart2heart(m): 11:02pm On Feb 21, 2015
[size=18pt]what is this trend of misplacing "BEEN" and "BEING" in a sentence? This trend is becoming a recurring decimal in most articles and posts i have read. Please OP check it... it is disgusting to see graduates always culpable of this grammatical incongruity.[/size]
Re: 10 Things Women Need To Stop Doing To Each Other! by jbaby265(f): 11:02pm On Feb 21, 2015
all this 10 things sef..i tire oo
Re: 10 Things Women Need To Stop Doing To Each Other! by Nobody: 11:03pm On Feb 21, 2015
Nice one Op...smiley

It's coming from a lady so there won't be name callings cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Boyfriend Is Married In Nigeria! / Who Are The Prettiest & Sexiest Nigerian Girls You've Seen On Instagram? / Annoying Things About Being A Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.