Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,739 members, 7,802,252 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:36 AM

Phone Fraud At Computer Village, Ikeja - Phones (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone Fraud At Computer Village, Ikeja (32383 Views)

See How A Facebook User Was Scammed And Given Paper At Computer Village, Ikeja / Vlogging With A Smartphone On The Streets of Computer Village, Ikeja / My Experience In Computer Village, Ikeja Yesterday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Phone Fraud At Computer Village, Ikeja by Nobody: 10:09am On Feb 22, 2015
Odunharry:

lol...u will go get cheap fake phone abi?
Cheap= yes
Fake = No
Re: Phone Fraud At Computer Village, Ikeja by Odunharry(m): 10:15am On Feb 22, 2015
softysparky:

Cheap= yes
Fake = No
getting interesting..how do u simply identify one?
E be like u like Economics gan
Re: Phone Fraud At Computer Village, Ikeja by andyanders: 10:17am On Feb 22, 2015
softysparky:
funny thread.

Funny thread indeed my sister from an intellectual like you.

Op and his so called girlfriend are just set of mumu as in, coming here to ask how he can retrieve money his girlfriend paid to a roadside smart guy at Ikeja. It sounds funny and stupid for an adult to have done such and also for Op wanting to know how to get the money back.

OP, go to Ikeja with your mumu girlfriend and stand by the roadside throughout this week and pay a policeman to stand by in order to arrest a smart guy with brain as your woman and you has no brain.

2 Likes

Re: Phone Fraud At Computer Village, Ikeja by Nobody: 10:19am On Feb 22, 2015
sekzy99:
Good day all. Please who can link me with anybody in Ikeja to retrieve cash back from boys in Ikeja who defraud my girl of iPhone 5s? The phone is a fake one. Reported to police but nothing happened. So I need to meet a Godfather to settle this issue. Thanks all.

Greedy gurlfriend u hav grin
Re: Phone Fraud At Computer Village, Ikeja by nani667: 10:32am On Feb 22, 2015
Oga OP.... If you ask me I'll say dump that babe sharply.... Stuff like that shouldn't happen in this day and age..... You wanna send more than 50K (cos a Galaxy S3 plus 30K amounts to a value of over 50K) why not enter a shop ? Why did she even choose to dash roadside niggas that amount of money ? Na awuuf cause make she patronize those roadside boys, and if it was something worth about 2K that's another thing, but paying over 50K to roadside niggas is just stupidity.....it means her greediness levels are off the charts... Just codedly dump her, else one day that babe fit use you do rituals

2 Likes

Re: Phone Fraud At Computer Village, Ikeja by VoteOutPDPJona: 10:34am On Feb 22, 2015
holysaint1:

sme of those boiz might be arrogant and quite greedy.. Mayb, they take you to their shop, and from the look of thins you still small sumtin fishy bout to go down., and you are tryna leave..., they might pick an offence with you.. As to why you followed them to their shop without wanting to / buying anything from them... #truestory
If you suspect something fishy, deal directly with the shop owner or walk away. But walking into another shop does not guarantee scam free shopping.
Re: Phone Fraud At Computer Village, Ikeja by siegfried99(m): 10:35am On Feb 22, 2015
I don't know who to call a learner..either the OP or his GF grin
Re: Phone Fraud At Computer Village, Ikeja by SailorXY: 10:37am On Feb 22, 2015
shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Phone Fraud At Computer Village, Ikeja by ALISMILE(m): 10:51am On Feb 22, 2015
sekzy99:
she added 30k plus her samsumg s3. Tnks
Let her simply take d fone and d receipt to d police!
Re: Phone Fraud At Computer Village, Ikeja by ALISMILE(m): 10:57am On Feb 22, 2015
Women and mumu! One of mygirl went to d market wit 100k which includes her sch fee of 30k! She left her hand bag on sellers table for only 3mins and d bag was gone! I jus started hating her immediately after!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Phone Fraud At Computer Village, Ikeja by sursur(m): 11:07am On Feb 22, 2015
GUY u can recover the MONEY ,
And the only way u can do that is if ur girlfriend would be able to recognise the guy that sold the phone to her .
Re: Phone Fraud At Computer Village, Ikeja by Nobody: 11:10am On Feb 22, 2015
when we say greed kills, people seem to laugh it off. well here is the outcome
Re: Phone Fraud At Computer Village, Ikeja by Jhayeahsam01(m): 11:32am On Feb 22, 2015
bad market for the smart lady... olegbe olegba,

she must learn paying her tithe and offering to sus not to gadgets sallers
Re: Phone Fraud At Computer Village, Ikeja by Dobxy(m): 11:43am On Feb 22, 2015
If stealing is not a corruption, I don't think buying a fake phone is also a CORRUPTION.....next time buy from Accredited dealers and not cheap ones from road side!
Re: Phone Fraud At Computer Village, Ikeja by brennyB: 11:50am On Feb 22, 2015
If she gives her tithe she wouldnt have encounter such.. grin
Re: Phone Fraud At Computer Village, Ikeja by zizle87(f): 11:57am On Feb 22, 2015

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Phone Fraud At Computer Village, Ikeja by temmym4(m): 11:58am On Feb 22, 2015
sekzy99:
she added 30k plus her samsumg s3. Tnks

Jesus christ. 30k and Galaxy S3 is worth 2 Different iphone 5s. How did she manage to do that.

Dude, both of u should just let go otherwise if u push it harder, u will definitely find someone who tells u he knows the exact person who duped u and then u ll pay him so u can get back the phone or the money, then you will end up being duped again this time. Ask the experienced ones.

2 Likes

Re: Phone Fraud At Computer Village, Ikeja by ernecy(m): 12:00pm On Feb 22, 2015
Guests:
Nothing can be done, just get her a brown handkerchief so the tears and pancake combo won't make the stains obvious.
see wicked shide grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Phone Fraud At Computer Village, Ikeja by Guests: 12:07pm On Feb 22, 2015
ernecy:
see wicked shide grin grin grin grin grin

embarassed
Re: Phone Fraud At Computer Village, Ikeja by Guests: 12:10pm On Feb 22, 2015
zizle87:
Loooool... I remain one of the few ladies that have caused wahala in computer village but i have had sense since then Nd now become popular... First of all, if you want to buy a phone on the streets, make sure its someone you have patronised before and he owns a shop. If its a used fine, make sure he has a reciept.. Having said that, the same thing happened to me only that i did not buy a fake phone like your babe did. It was swapped after i paid for a locked phone that could never be unlocked. What did i do?... I strolled to comp villa with a guy who used to live on my street. I didnt go like i was looking for anyone. Luckily for me, i spotted the guy and pointed him out and d guy with me landed him back hand. That was how people gathered. The guy just held his trouser and started shouting " u sabi wetin u do, area father say make i bring u come". Of which the guy admitted knowing me. I tell u the fact boys contributed 23k on the spot just to prevent him from getting to area father. They begged me to forget the remaining 2k. When i remembered that i even bought d monkey viju milk and told him it was my last cash... Chai! I no gree... That was how we went to see the God father we knew nothing about and it was the boys that took us there not knowing we didnt know the way. The crowd just led us there. B4 we got in. Someone dropped the 2k for the guy but God father already knew we were around and asked us to leave the boy with him. We got outside and i could see the look on his friends faces... They did all they could to prevent him from getting there. Those boys fear that Godfather more than police. My advice. Do what i did. U and ur babe should go back and find him first. Leave police and take a thug. Bribe anyone 5k to snitch and produce the guy. God fathers place is across the road from the entrance near under bridge where juli pharmacy is.. As for ur babe, after this she go wise no worry. Goodluck

Quite informative. Thank you.
Re: Phone Fraud At Computer Village, Ikeja by Beyhiodie(m): 12:31pm On Feb 22, 2015
Guests:
Nothing can be done, just get her a brown handkerchief so the tears and pancake combo won't make the stains obvious.
lolz...... DiaL risK God ooo
Re: Phone Fraud At Computer Village, Ikeja by Originalsly: 12:51pm On Feb 22, 2015
sekzy99:
i understand u bro. Dis act of her is makin me tink twice alredy. Just wanna see if i can sort dis out
What you asking for is more trouble. Even if your gf shows you the guy... do you really think he would admit?...or return and refund? This situation should make you sit down and really think about the future and if this your gf would help build you up ... or be a burden.

1 Like

Re: Phone Fraud At Computer Village, Ikeja by PRISTINEMUSCLES: 12:54pm On Feb 22, 2015
zed7:
Materialistic young people who want to live beyond their means at all cost. She wants to flaunt an Iphone round town.
Only greed will make people buy what cost 50 bucks for 5 bucks. People should work hard and live simple. Wait till you can comfortably afford a brand new iphone and not looking for cheap deals along street corners.
The most sensible comment.

1 Like

Re: Phone Fraud At Computer Village, Ikeja by bigtt76(f): 1:09pm On Feb 22, 2015
The S3 nor de make lot receive calls again? Or why the need to swap? undecided na we de use our hand find trouble
Re: Phone Fraud At Computer Village, Ikeja by sekzy99(m): 1:23pm On Feb 22, 2015
temmym4:

Jesus christ. 30k and Galaxy S3 is worth 2 Different iphone 5s. How did she manage to do that.

Dude, both of u should just let go otherwise if u push it harder, u will definitely find someone who tells u he knows the exact person who duped u and then u ll pay him so u can get back the phone or the money, then you will end up being duped again this time. Ask the experienced ones.

tnks
Re: Phone Fraud At Computer Village, Ikeja by giantstrides(m): 1:27pm On Feb 22, 2015
All the iiidiots raining abuses on the guy are so funny, dude asks for a way out u start saying all sort of nonsense, some even ask him to dump her because of a mistake. SMH...you can get the phone but u have to act fast. Get the God father for help, if u can confirm the seller he will get your phone and money back. You will have to pay him though, but make sure you pay the money to him directly, not through any third party. If u don't hv any other cash to spend get an army officer to follow u ( mk sure u don't discuss anything with the guy, just dey reign slap for in head ), you will definately get the money nd phone back. However the tricky aspect will be getting the guy soon, no one can help u if u don't identify him.
Re: Phone Fraud At Computer Village, Ikeja by Longman313(m): 1:40pm On Feb 22, 2015
D only mistake your girl make is dat she din't buy it from shop,anyway sorry
Re: Phone Fraud At Computer Village, Ikeja by sekzy99(m): 1:44pm On Feb 22, 2015
zizle87:
Loooool... I remain one of the few ladies that have caused wahala in computer village but i have had sense since then Nd now become popular... First of all, if you want to buy a phone on the streets, make sure its someone you have patronised before and he owns a shop. If its a used fine, make sure he has a reciept.. Having said that, the same thing happened to me only that i did not buy a fake phone like your babe did. It was swapped after i paid for a locked phone that could never be unlocked. What did i do?... I strolled to comp villa with a guy who used to live on my street. I didnt go like i was looking for anyone. Luckily for me, i spotted the guy and pointed him out and d guy with me landed him back hand. That was how people gathered. The guy just held his trouser and started shouting " u sabi wetin u do, area father say make i bring u come". Of which the guy admitted knowing me. I tell u the fact boys contributed 23k on the spot just to prevent him from getting to area father. They begged me to forget the remaining 2k. When i remembered that i even bought d monkey viju milk and told him it was my last cash... Chai! I no gree... That was how we went to see the God father we knew nothing about and it was the boys that took us there not knowing we didnt know the way. The crowd just led us there. B4 we got in. Someone dropped the 2k for the guy but God father already knew we were around and asked us to leave the boy with him. We got outside and i could see the look on his friends faces... They did all they could to prevent him from getting there. Those boys fear that Godfather more than police. My advice. Do what i did. U and ur babe should go back and find him first. Leave police and take a thug. Bribe anyone 5k to snitch and produce the guy. God fathers place is across the road from the entrance near under bridge where juli pharmacy is.. As for ur babe, after this she go wise no worry. Goodluck

Tnks alot. Will try dat

1 Like

Re: Phone Fraud At Computer Village, Ikeja by sekzy99(m): 1:45pm On Feb 22, 2015
giantstrides:
All the iiidiots raining abuses on the guy are so funny, dude asks for a way out u start saying all sort of nonsense, some even ask him to dump her because of a mistake. SMH...you can get the phone but u have to act fast. Get the God father for help, if u can confirm the seller he will get your phone and money back. You will have to pay him though, but make sure you pay the money to him directly, not through any third party. If u don't hv any other cash to spend get an army officer to follow u ( mk sure u don't discuss anything with the guy, just dey reign slap for in head ), you will definately get the money nd phone back. However the tricky aspect will be getting the guy soon, no one can help u if u don't identify him.

I wil surely do dat
Re: Phone Fraud At Computer Village, Ikeja by lighternote: 1:52pm On Feb 22, 2015
Best advice so far, Op, why not try this?
Pay like 3k to a hardened tout to follow u down to the place to teach the guy a lesson. The issue now is whether u/ur girl can identify him fast enough for the tout to act.
zizle87:
Re: Phone Fraud At Computer Village, Ikeja by tomzman: 2:03pm On Feb 22, 2015
One message I always preach to people is never to buy a phone on the street in computer village. Always go to a shop. Anyways this would be a lesson to your babe.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Leaked Photos Show Appleā€™s Final Iphone X Plus & 6.1-inch Iphone Designs / What Will Happen If Mtn Nigeria Refuses To Pay Their Fine By 31st Of December? / Which Bluetooth Speaker Should I Buy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.