Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,660 members, 7,801,914 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:38 AM

She Is Madly In Love With Me But She Has A Daughter. Pls Advice - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Is Madly In Love With Me But She Has A Daughter. Pls Advice (28253 Views)

She Called Me Ugly, Yet She Is Madly In Love With Me!!! / 13 Signs That Make You Know That Your Man Is Madly In Love With You / 11 Signs That He Is Madly In Love With You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Is Madly In Love With Me But She Has A Daughter. Pls Advice by DuchessLily(f): 9:48pm On Feb 21, 2015
@OP Do u love her??

1 Like

Re: She Is Madly In Love With Me But She Has A Daughter. Pls Advice by Nobody: 10:19pm On Feb 21, 2015
bid4rich:
She is 29years old, she has a 3 year old daughter by mistake but madly in love with me and she want us to get married this year. Though she is a good and loving person and I dnt see her giving me problem but im afraid of going into this affair with her.

Please, advise accordingly from the abundant of talent and experience God has given to you cos I dont want problem I cannot see.

Thanks
I view your profile and I saw one of your topics in dating and hook up section you were looking for a matured lady for a serious relationship is this the lady you manage to hook up with

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Is Madly In Love With Me But She Has A Daughter. Pls Advice by boofydon: 10:40pm On Feb 21, 2015
kiss

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She Is Madly In Love With Me But She Has A Daughter. Pls Advice by sonssyo: 11:11pm On Feb 21, 2015
bid4rich:
She is 29years old, she has a 3 year old daughter by mistake but madly in love with me and she want us to get married this year. Though she is a good and loving person and I dnt see her giving me problem but im afraid of going into this affair with her.

Please, advise accordingly from the abundant of talent and experience God has given to you cos I dont want problem I cannot see.

Thanks

na so she dey luv anyfin wey dey inside trouser dat is why she mess up without protection. dat cheek needs spiritual bath.

1 Like

Re: She Is Madly In Love With Me But She Has A Daughter. Pls Advice by Nobody: 11:11pm On Feb 21, 2015
Its getting hot

Re: She Is Madly In Love With Me But She Has A Daughter. Pls Advice by Lordson123(m): 11:12pm On Feb 21, 2015
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font][color=#990000][/color]Follow your heart;;;; and above all... Go on your kneel to pray

1 Like

Re: She Is Madly In Love With Me But She Has A Daughter. Pls Advice by Olufemiolaolu(m): 11:18pm On Feb 21, 2015
No big deal man, happiness is d most important.
Re: She Is Madly In Love With Me But She Has A Daughter. Pls Advice by Nobody: 11:18pm On Feb 21, 2015
lokito:
From the abundant talent and blessings God has given to me I advise that instead of marrying her, wait for her 3yrs old daughter to grow up. Then marry the daughter.

cheesy

You are a clown

3 Likes

Re: She Is Madly In Love With Me But She Has A Daughter. Pls Advice by Nobody: 11:20pm On Feb 21, 2015
Young03:
Bro ,my ist question is..
Why must u marry a mother?
Is there no other girl dat love u as she do?
Pls, am not negative but i dnt c any reason u will mary a lady dt has a 3yr old daughter 4 another man.
My last question is..
Wats ur parents say about the issue?

Cus i beleive if ur an igbo and u came from my side,then u need to be verified.

Why can't he marry a mother? Such a backward mentality.

4 Likes

Re: She Is Madly In Love With Me But She Has A Daughter. Pls Advice by IVORY2009(m): 11:23pm On Feb 21, 2015
bid4rich:

Thanks

this is just a brief explaination, you hv not been able explain in details, the reasons why u needed an advise, is it due to the fact that the young lady has a daughter? And your family may perhaps kick against it?
Re: She Is Madly In Love With Me But She Has A Daughter. Pls Advice by IVORY2009(m): 11:27pm On Feb 21, 2015
sonssyo:

na so she dey luv anyfin wey dey inside trouser dat is why she mess up without protection. dat cheek needs spiritual bath.

dey say advise, you dey yab... Wats ur own self?
Re: She Is Madly In Love With Me But She Has A Daughter. Pls Advice by Nobody: 11:31pm On Feb 21, 2015
balaclava:
Here is a short list of problems you may encounter but not limited to these

1. Being a "partner" means you get to pay for half- if not more: I have seen men putting money away for college for a kid that´s not his. Buying ridiculous amounts of brand name clothes, expensive homes etc all in an effort to be in a so-called "family".

2. The Family you just got into is by invitation only: In being a step- parent you are not the basic unit. The mother and child together are the basic unit. No matter what is said or mentioned before marriage, you will never come before her child. You will always be in a family and relationship where you come second, maybe third.

3. No matter what you think her ex is going to be there forever: In just about every case the child´s father does not seem to be in the picture during the dating and courtship stage but seems to suddenly show up after. Just about every time you will be dragged into the endless bickering and fights they have and you will not be liked by him "its only natural remember"

4. Her kid will most likely not like you very much. Let´s face it you´re sleeping with their mom and most of the time the child will see you as a roadblock to his parents getting back together. Most likely the mom has made you the giver of discipline in the relationship, being the man and all which results in the kid hating you.

5. All that time you had together with your new love will end after marriage. The number one job of a single mom is simply to be a mom. She is not a party girl, hiker, camper, biker, clubber etc. Just be prepared for a frontal assault on your time and money after marriage. You will find your weekdays taken up with homework, PTA meetings, suppers at home, and early bed times. Weekends will be the time for the child´s extra-curricular activities and other activities

6. You will wonder what happened to all your money. Most men involved with a single mom report that their money seems to dry up. Children are expensive and expensive like most men have no idea. Between school supplies, clothing, vast amounts of food, babysitters if you ever want to go out, medications, fees, sports, supplies, toys and such; well, there will be little left.

Oh yeah thanks for dissuading the poor guy.

What you failed to consider when you were listing your negatives is that this life is NOTHING, it is very unpredictable, from my own little experience in life, because someone is not your friend, brother or related to you should not dissuade any reasonable human from rendering help and mercy if he is capable.

Because the difference between a stranger and a family member or friend is the bond and the blood you share. Other than that they are still human, that is they are capable of ruining, hating, hurting and disappointing you just like every human out there

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Is Madly In Love With Me But She Has A Daughter. Pls Advice by AroOkigbo(m): 11:34pm On Feb 21, 2015
bestestgirl:
A good woman is a good woman, If she is a wonderful person and you are both in love, please go ahead and marry her.
Or would you prefer the one who has done 19 excavations?
Does being a single mum mean she has not done her own "19 excavations" before deciding to keep this?
@OP, decide for yourself but bear in mind that there are a whole lot of challenges in the future. #hardtruth#

7 Likes

Re: She Is Madly In Love With Me But She Has A Daughter. Pls Advice by pickabeau1: 11:37pm On Feb 21, 2015
Balaclava

You wrote a treatise

Wow

3 Likes

Re: She Is Madly In Love With Me But She Has A Daughter. Pls Advice by samuelson06(m): 11:40pm On Feb 21, 2015
Only you can decide if you love her the way she is. If you do then you must extend the same love to the daughter irrespective of who the father is. It's just left for you to decide. It doesn't matter if you marry her as far as you have made enough enquiries and be sure the child is okay to stay with you with her. Again, it doesn't really matter. It's your life brother.

1 Like

Re: She Is Madly In Love With Me But She Has A Daughter. Pls Advice by Nobody: 11:41pm On Feb 21, 2015
AroOkigbo:

Does being a single mum mean she has not done her own "19 excavations" before deciding to keep this?
@OP, decide for yourself but bear in mind that there are a whole lot of challenges in the future. #hardtruth#

Does being a virgin mean she has not done her own '19 excavations'. Or does being a spinster without an issue mean she has not done her own '19 excavations'
undecided
Re: She Is Madly In Love With Me But She Has A Daughter. Pls Advice by nwadiuko1(m): 11:42pm On Feb 21, 2015
Is she left handed?
Re: She Is Madly In Love With Me But She Has A Daughter. Pls Advice by passionate88: 11:43pm On Feb 21, 2015
bid4rich:

Thanks
She had a child by 'mistake?', which kind yeye mistake be that?, say she no know say d guy no use CD or wetin?. Use your head o. Investigate wella, don't just take her word, find out for yourself... Ask her to show you the baby daddy, make enquires, know who it is you are marrying, don't be blinded by 'love'..

1 Like

Re: She Is Madly In Love With Me But She Has A Daughter. Pls Advice by publicenemy(m): 11:44pm On Feb 21, 2015
bid4rich:

Thanks

Run.. She isn't in love with you. She sees a single responsible father figure for her child.she is just doing what ladies do. Open ur eyes.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Is Madly In Love With Me But She Has A Daughter. Pls Advice by Nobody: 11:44pm On Feb 21, 2015
boofydon:
Can you marry a guy that has a baby too? Easier said than done. undecided

This is one of your previous post on a different thread.
CIA agent confirmed! You dey mind people..hypocritical folks. Anyway, if she has career and cash but most of them don't. Women marry guys who have children so long as cash dey. There is no unconditional love!

1 Like

Re: She Is Madly In Love With Me But She Has A Daughter. Pls Advice by Nobody: 11:44pm On Feb 21, 2015
sonssyo:

Inasmuch I am vehemently against pre-marital sex, I acknowledge the fact that we are human. Even those with the strongest of faith make mistakes not to mention those with basic faith.
Re: She Is Madly In Love With Me But She Has A Daughter. Pls Advice by Nobody: 11:45pm On Feb 21, 2015
bid4rich:

Thanks

What does "by mistake" mean?

1 Like

Re: She Is Madly In Love With Me But She Has A Daughter. Pls Advice by Penboy: 11:48pm On Feb 21, 2015
lokito:
From the abundant talent and blessings God has given to me I advise that instead of marrying her, wait for her 3yrs old daughter to grow up. Then marry the daughter.

Hahahaha. Brother Solomon, when did you come out from the grave?!
Wait for her daughter who is 3years old to grow up to 26years give-or-take??

I see a "bovi" in the making grin

1 Like

Re: She Is Madly In Love With Me But She Has A Daughter. Pls Advice by Nobody: 11:50pm On Feb 21, 2015
pDude:

What does "by mistake" mean?
When you chop something and it refused to get flushed until after nine months. She made a mistake when she was 26...haha. Where her cash OP? U go suffer if u no hold.
Re: She Is Madly In Love With Me But She Has A Daughter. Pls Advice by Dubemkelly(m): 11:51pm On Feb 21, 2015
Then withdraw, I wanna see u yell 'I'm in luv with her and her 3years old daughter" An unconditional love bonds the heart so don't marry her cos of pity and btw having a child and being a single mom aint a dead end, she's human and needs to be loved by any other, if u aint comfortable with her and her daughter, no point taking it further. Love is a two way thing, it meets two hearts half way.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Is Madly In Love With Me But She Has A Daughter. Pls Advice by Nobody: 11:52pm On Feb 21, 2015
ferdimako:

When you chop something and it refused to get flushed until after nine months. She made a mistake when she was 26...haha. Where her cash OP? U go suffer if u no hold.

That wasn't a mistake. Since she wasn't raped, then a mistake didn't happen. She spread it wide open for a nigga to nut into.
Re: She Is Madly In Love With Me But She Has A Daughter. Pls Advice by IVORY2009(m): 11:52pm On Feb 21, 2015
nwadiuko1:
Is she left handed?

are you a suit sayer?
Re: She Is Madly In Love With Me But She Has A Daughter. Pls Advice by saasala(m): 11:53pm On Feb 21, 2015
bid4rich:
She is 29years old, she has a 3 year old daughter by mistake but madly in love with me and she want us to get married this year . Though she is a good and loving person and I dnt see her giving me problem but im afraid of going into this affair with her.

Thanks

That part I bolded...Jesus...RUN AS FAST AS YOU CAN

1 Like

Re: She Is Madly In Love With Me But She Has A Daughter. Pls Advice by valdes00(m): 11:55pm On Feb 21, 2015
lokito:

Bros.. N u sure say na frm d abundant talent n blessin wey God giv u, u frm bring dis advice.... See 21st century lie
Re: She Is Madly In Love With Me But She Has A Daughter. Pls Advice by Nobody: 11:56pm On Feb 21, 2015
Justfollowit:

Why can't he marry a mother? Such a backward mentality.
hahahah...make she marry a widower. shocked
Re: She Is Madly In Love With Me But She Has A Daughter. Pls Advice by balaclava: 11:56pm On Feb 21, 2015
Justfollowit:

Oh yeah thanks for dissuading the poor guy.

What you failed to consider when you were listing your negatives is that this life is NOTHING, it is very unpredictable, from my own little experience in life, because someone is not your friend, brother or related to you should not dissuade any reasonable human from rendering help and mercy if he is capable.

Because the difference between a stranger and a family member or friend is the bond and the blood you share. Other than that they are still human, that is they are capable of ruining, hating, hurting and disappointing you just like every human out there

With dues respect ma,

Every 1 is entitled 2 their individual opinion.
The guy actually asked for opinions n I gave mine, it's nt a must for him, you or any other person to accept it. Hasn't it even occurred 2 u dt ppl dnt even take advise this days. No matter ur opinion they end up doing what is in their mind wether good or bad.

U said life is NOTHING? I don't dispute dt cos that's ur opinion but haven't u read "is not LIFE greater in quality than food" Matt 6:25/AMP. If the food we attach importance to by eating 2, 3, 4 to 5 times a day is nt as important as life. Then you should know the obvious.

You made it look like i'm not rendering help to the dude, but reverse is actually the case. Go online, you'll read a lot of testimonies from devastated men who attempted relationship with Single Mum. I'm nt saying there r no few cases of success, please note dt. But it's 5 out of hundred.

For the remaining part of what u wrote, I seem not to get it.

Let there b Light!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Is Madly In Love With Me But She Has A Daughter. Pls Advice by lastnogood(f): 11:57pm On Feb 21, 2015
Hmmm as a single mom of 2, I'd say take your time and tread wisely.

Not all single moms are happy with their situation and are actively on the lookout for marriage. Which, btw isn't a bad thing... I mean, most single women under 35 are too. But,depending on how she feels, there may be desperation on her end and the ability to judge you may diminish if you know what I mean. So take your time. Make sure you meet the father before taking things seriously.

In my case, my kids have a dad who is also otherwise involved with another lady. He takes care of them, supports them and leaves me alone to live my life. You want something similar, the kids shouldn't need another dad and the one there should enjoy the relationship with the kid and good communication with the mother. If not, prepare for headache.

Finally, based on my own experience, I am not in a huge rush to settle down, I've got both a male and female child, supportive and friendly father, and my business is booming,so my search for love is more organic in nature. I'd encourage yours to be the same, take the same precautions, ask the same questions, seek your parents advice don't get pushed into a life you're not ready for.

15 Likes 6 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Can Marriage Change A Guy Who Is A Womanizer? / Why Do People Get Married With Someone They Saw "Red Flags" / Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander With His Wife To Be

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.