Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,367 members, 7,808,282 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:50 AM

She Is Madly In Love With Me But She Has A Daughter. Pls Advice - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Is Madly In Love With Me But She Has A Daughter. Pls Advice (28274 Views)

She Called Me Ugly, Yet She Is Madly In Love With Me!!! / 13 Signs That Make You Know That Your Man Is Madly In Love With You / 11 Signs That He Is Madly In Love With You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Is Madly In Love With Me But She Has A Daughter. Pls Advice by ChynoBEATS: 6:23am On Feb 22, 2015
lokito:
From the abundant talent and blessings God has given to me I advise that instead of marrying her, wait for her 3yrs old daughter to grow up. Then marry the daughter.

1 Like

Re: She Is Madly In Love With Me But She Has A Daughter. Pls Advice by Jaynaira: 6:25am On Feb 22, 2015
The problem I have with this issue is if the lady will be faithful to u. Most single ladies can't reject sex overtures from their first lovers(esp. those who they willingly gave their virginity to) ,even if they are presently in other relationships. Same way babymamas find it hard to reject sex overtures from the father of their babies. Also,her desperation at 29 is not unusual,neither is it a sign of deceit. Its just human nature to try to do wat is best for us. Be sure her love is genuine n not because of her age n single-mum status. Most important of all,take charge. She seems to be dictating ur future wit her!
Re: She Is Madly In Love With Me But She Has A Daughter. Pls Advice by Nobody: 6:28am On Feb 22, 2015
Amybijou:
If you luv her and she has most of the qualities u want in a lady, marry her.
Or would you prefer a girl who has had series of abortions and appears "holier than all"?
Be matured.
even without abortion the norm is that they fvck different guys in the name of bf and when it's time for marriage they form holier than thou and expect to be treated like queens.

1 Like

Re: She Is Madly In Love With Me But She Has A Daughter. Pls Advice by betrani(m): 6:29am On Feb 22, 2015
missjenna:
Op, going into a relationship with a lady that has a child is not really all that different from a normal relationship, its just that there are things that you have to consider.

First of all op, you said you are scared. Why are you scared?. Are you intimidated by the fact that she has a child?
You have to clarify the reason why you are afraid and tackle it.

Secondly, you said she had the child by mistake. I don't really understand what you mean by "mistake" This is a very sensitive and crucial aspect of your relationship. Op please ask her to be sincere about who the father of the child is. Persuade her to be honest about it.
If truly "mistake" means she doesn't know who the father is then you are good to go. But I strongly doubt this.
If she knows who the father is, this is another issue. Make sure she comes clean about who the father is and if the issue of the child has been resolved.
Once you resolve this aspect, I don't think there is anything to worry about

If she truly loves you and you love her, and you want to spend the rest of your lives together, then go ahead. The fact that she has a child shouldn't be a barrier to your love, in fact it should strengthen it.

On a lighter note, op at least you are sure she is fertile.
"By Mistake" Hmmm! Not knowing who the father is means she sleeps around! And that's very dangerous! I know these girls that have babies out of wedlock! One of the characteristic things about them is their fear of never finding a guy who will marry them in their current status! So whichever one shows interest in them! All they think about is marriage! I have been down that trench before! She even made me do things ordinarily I wouldn't do! Worse of all she was the lady I first had s3x with! After 27 years of my existence on planet earth!

2 Likes

Re: She Is Madly In Love With Me But She Has A Daughter. Pls Advice by grpCaptain(m): 6:37am On Feb 22, 2015
Bookmarked!

This got me interested. I know a lady that is 29 years old with a 3 year old daughter as well. I know the Father of the child in this case. It would be interesting to know the answer to some of the questions posed to OP earlier.

(1) Is the lady in question fair in complexion?

(2) Where does she lives?

Some inquiring minds here want to know, so we may identified the said lady if possible.
Re: She Is Madly In Love With Me But She Has A Daughter. Pls Advice by stonecoldcafe: 6:57am On Feb 22, 2015
IVORY2009:

are you a suit sayer?

Its soothsayer!

4 Likes

Re: She Is Madly In Love With Me But She Has A Daughter. Pls Advice by mukason: 7:10am On Feb 22, 2015
You need not worry yourself.you are even lucky dat her child is a girl.She will grow up tomorrow and also become some1's wife. If u love d woman in question,you can go ahead and marry her so long she has some qualities u admire in a woman.
Re: She Is Madly In Love With Me But She Has A Daughter. Pls Advice by fanysteve: 7:23am On Feb 22, 2015
Pls how can I publish my own story on Nairaland.
Re: She Is Madly In Love With Me But She Has A Daughter. Pls Advice by generalissimo(m): 7:24am On Feb 22, 2015
bestestgirl:
A good woman is a good woman, If she is a wonderful person and you are both in love, please go ahead and marry her.
Or would you prefer the one who has done 19 excavations?
:- Excavations Is that what u call it now JESU!!!

1 Like

Re: She Is Madly In Love With Me But She Has A Daughter. Pls Advice by eyinjuege: 7:25am On Feb 22, 2015
Marriage is hard work, and if you are lucky to get your soul mate, then go for it.
To those saying she's second hand, she's tried and tested. Much better than your supposed tear rubber that has aborted uncountable times. Its a tough decision to keep an unplanned pregnancy, and the lady in question didn't take the easy way out. Mistakes do happen and we have all shown poor judgement at one point or the other. It doesnt make her a loose woman.
To the OP, you know her. If she will give you peace of mind then go for it. Work out the modalities of the upkeep of the child if you can't afford to cater for the child now. A cousin of mine married a woman who had a child and we later even learnt was married to the father. But you know what, he's a happier man now and amongst all my uncles daughters-in-law, she's the nicest.

1 Like

Re: She Is Madly In Love With Me But She Has A Daughter. Pls Advice by Nobody: 7:29am On Feb 22, 2015
Op, if u love herr then kindly marry her..
Don't consider her hving a baby as an excuse of not wanting to marry her...

Seeth thou a man that is diligent in his business

Purchase ur MTN 1gig plan for 1200. Contact - 07062027524. Sms/ whatsapp.

Everyday I resolve sme data related issues ranging from can't browse,deduction of airtime while browsing nd step by step configuration of mobile devices due to the nature of my Job nd experience in telcom.

I am open for complaints nd enquiries as I will assist u resolve whatever difficulty u maybe currently experiencing on ur Mtn sme data share or difficulty in browsing, step by step configuration of all devices etc.

Am an sme data share agent. Am a risk taker,I will take the risk of sending ur desired data while u send me a 1200 airtime on confirmtion.
D truth is this, non of the people u see advertising 1gig for 1k sells at that price. D story u get is d promo has just ended nd even if u get it, it comes with less than 28days validity after hours of wait.

I operate just like mtn extra time service were u borrow nd payback.

Put me to any test even if u eventually dont av in mind of buying, u will be very convinced of my honesty.

Its risky for me but let me take the risk.

Check my signature.

Re: She Is Madly In Love With Me But She Has A Daughter. Pls Advice by generalissimo(m): 7:31am On Feb 22, 2015
boofydon:
Can you marry a guy that has a baby too? Easier said than done. undecided

This is one of your previous post on a different thread.
Chai!!! People dey do reasearch o :- U be detective Nice one though. They dont know they are being monitored, they'll be giving advice they cant take themselves

1 Like

Re: She Is Madly In Love With Me But She Has A Daughter. Pls Advice by generalissimo(m): 7:41am On Feb 22, 2015
Justfollowit:

Why can't he marry a mother? Such a backward mentality.
It's not like the way u gals marry not only fathers but grandpas who have money and can take care of u. In this case, the guy is the one who'll be spending. And here, there is an opportunity to make choices. So this aint in the same zip code with 'backward mentality' biko

3 Likes

Re: She Is Madly In Love With Me But She Has A Daughter. Pls Advice by Adaezeagu(f): 7:46am On Feb 22, 2015
With all the comment am reading here. I have come to the conclusion dat some nairaland guys are hypocrites.
They will condemn abortion but will not marry a single mother or support it.

1 Like

Re: She Is Madly In Love With Me But She Has A Daughter. Pls Advice by generalissimo(m): 7:53am On Feb 22, 2015
Justfollowit:

Oh yeah thanks for dissuading the poor guy.

What you failed to consider when you were listing your negatives is that this life is NOTHING, it is very unpredictable, from my own little experience in life, because someone is not your friend, brother or related to you should not dissuade any reasonable human from rendering help and mercy if he is capable.

Because the difference between a stranger and a family member or friend is the bond and the blood you share. Other than that they are still human, that is they are capable of ruining, hating, hurting and disappointing you just like every human out there
I've got a question for u sweetie. Can u marry a single father who isnt rich and accept to live together under the same roof with the step-son? Pls be honest, even if not to me, but to urself tongue
Re: She Is Madly In Love With Me But She Has A Daughter. Pls Advice by BuddhaPalm(m): 7:54am On Feb 22, 2015
masseratti:
U r not a man,if you love her too,you have to love everything about her please

Olodo.

1 Like

Re: She Is Madly In Love With Me But She Has A Daughter. Pls Advice by Nobody: 7:58am On Feb 22, 2015
grpCaptain:
Bookmarked!

This got me interested. I know a lady that is 29 years old with a 3 year old daughter as well. I know the Father of the child in this case. It would be interesting to know the answer to some of the questions posed to OP earlier.

(1) Is the lady in question fair in complexion?

(2) Where does she lives?

Some inquiring minds here want to know, so we may identified the said lady if possible.

My dear, pls does this really matter?
Do u rush and go tell the father of the child someone else wants to marry her?
Why hasn't he married her since?
Even if u want to confirm eho and tell how evil she is; are u and the OP perfect?
Honestly respond to ur heart of hearts and God, not me.
Let's learn to let others be happy.
Re: She Is Madly In Love With Me But She Has A Daughter. Pls Advice by Nobody: 8:12am On Feb 22, 2015
bid4rich:
She is 29years old, she has a 3 year old daughter by mistake but madly in love with me and she want us to get married this year. Though she is a good and loving person and I dnt see her giving me problem but im afraid of going into this affair with her.

Please, advise accordingly from the abundant of talent and experience God has given to you cos I dont want problem I cannot see.

Thanks
Go ahead with it, nothing to fear and make sure you love her baby like she's yours.
Re: She Is Madly In Love With Me But She Has A Daughter. Pls Advice by boofydon: 8:15am On Feb 22, 2015
generalissimo:
Chai!!! People dey do reasearch o :- U be detective Nice one though. They dont know they are being monitored, they'll be giving advice they cant take themselves
lol! No mind them grin
Re: She Is Madly In Love With Me But She Has A Daughter. Pls Advice by ZUBY77(m): 8:34am On Feb 22, 2015
bid4rich:
She is 29years old, she has a 3 year old daughter by mistake but madly in love with me and she want us to get married this year. Though she is a good and loving person and I dnt see her giving me problem but im afraid of going into this affair with her.

Please, advise accordingly from the abundant of talent and experience God has given to you cos I dont want problem I cannot see.

Thanks

Being a master means you take bold steps and win. Then you earn the name.

What is the need of marrying someone who has no daughter but Gives you no love.

If you like the lady, don't look back.
Re: She Is Madly In Love With Me But She Has A Daughter. Pls Advice by ifeojobas(f): 8:34am On Feb 22, 2015
Movesz:
Bro pls be afraid (paranoid) about the issues..

on NL I can't even count the desipardo's we have in the house...

From what you said seems she is quite desperate too..

First question you got to ask your self...

+++Can you love another mans child as your own?

If yes..your a good man..

If no...it doesn't make you a bad person..

I will not as you whether you love her...(Love doesn't exist)

Buh the hole affair all boils down to your decision..

Are you the type that need to be told what to before you do it

how does she treat her kid is also an important assessment to make...

If she is like amber rose(as whiz khalifa describe her)BAD MOTHER.......Run for you life..

To cut the long story short...

If you don't have any problem with the fact that she has a baby and your ready to be part of the babies life...

And you have done your home work about her..

And you think you can mary her..

Then marry her...

Buh if you think she has ulterior motives about the wedding stuff...take you time before you decide what to do...

Remember don't be too hasty while making life time decisions....marriage is big deal because it defines the future...

No need to thank me only if you insistgrin

Although I share your sentiment, I think she probably wants to quickly get married because other men have been running away at the sight of her daughter. She doesn't want to give him too much time to change his mind.

1 Like

Re: She Is Madly In Love With Me But She Has A Daughter. Pls Advice by Movesz(m): 8:41am On Feb 22, 2015
ifeojobas:

Although I share your sentiment, I think she probably wants to quickly get married because other men have been running away at the sight of her daughter. She doesn't want to give him too much time to change his mind.

Exactly...you just said it all in a few words....thumbz up

1 Like

Re: She Is Madly In Love With Me But She Has A Daughter. Pls Advice by bashydemy(m): 8:45am On Feb 22, 2015
I always say this, No matter what i cannot marry a single mother except on one condition.... if the EX is late simple.

So na me go train one child finish and the father will show up after graduation ... mba
Re: She Is Madly In Love With Me But She Has A Daughter. Pls Advice by 1miccza: 8:48am On Feb 22, 2015
bid4rich:

Thanks

When courting a single lady Op be ready to love her and her child and bear the burden
Re: She Is Madly In Love With Me But She Has A Daughter. Pls Advice by generalissimo(m): 8:55am On Feb 22, 2015
Adaezeagu:
With all the comment am reading here. I have come to the conclusion dat some nairaland guys are hypocrites.
They will condemn abortion but will not marry a single mother or support it.
Imagine comment o!!! Must u also open ur legs for every di'ck and harry Where are ur morals Must u get pregnant let alone abortion And those club guys dat always get u pregnant dont know how to take care of kids or how to marry their babies mama We've always thought Tuface's numerous saga would at least make u gals a lil bit wiser but reverse is the case. This ur comment is disgusting. It is not expected of a morally sound lady

2 Likes

Re: She Is Madly In Love With Me But She Has A Daughter. Pls Advice by smakati(m): 9:05am On Feb 22, 2015
When it comes to single mothers marrying a 'fresh' guy, women tend to be okay with it, but if its a single father marrying a 'fresh' lady you will start hearing cinderella stories and other stories that touch the heart. That been said I don't see anything wrong with marrying her although I will advise you ask her who will carry the financial burden of her kid. That's the only challenge I can see in your marriage. If she gives a vague answer, run for life. If she has a detailed plan like alimony payments or the baby daddy pays child support or even she has a good job, then you are safe.
Re: She Is Madly In Love With Me But She Has A Daughter. Pls Advice by Adaezeagu(f): 9:08am On Feb 22, 2015
generalissimo:
Imagine comment o!!! Must u also open ur legs for every di'ck and harry Where are ur morals Must u get pregnant let alone abortion And those club guys dat always get u pregnant dont know how to take care of kids or how to marry their babies mama We've always thought Tuface's numerous saga would at least make u gals a lil bit wiser but reverse is the case. This ur comment is disgusting. It is not expected of a morally sound lady
being a single moda doesn't make a girl wayward. U don't know how she got to dat situation. U re stiill a baby if not u will not spew dis rubbish
Re: She Is Madly In Love With Me But She Has A Daughter. Pls Advice by Nobody: 9:18am On Feb 22, 2015
bashydemy:
I always say this, No matter what i cannot marry a single mother except on one condition.... if the EX is late simple.

So na me go train one child finish and the father will show up after graduation ... mba

Nna what if the father of the child or herself is taking care of the child's needs and ur financial help is not required?
Remember, the OP did not tell us if the father of the child is taken care of his responsibilities or not.
Re: She Is Madly In Love With Me But She Has A Daughter. Pls Advice by Tinyemeka(m): 9:21am On Feb 22, 2015
bid4rich:

Thanks

Ummmm... undecided

Ask your daddy and your mummy.

They will "advise accordingly from the abundant of talent and experience God has given to them cos I dont want problem you cannot see."

No offence.

#okbye
Re: She Is Madly In Love With Me But She Has A Daughter. Pls Advice by Saintoski: 9:25am On Feb 22, 2015
#WOMEN palaver.....got a similar experience, we both started like two hotcakes, abt 6 months later, she started feelin feverish, she went for test, we discover it was pregnancy n i ask who is responsible cox i know she has a boyfriend bt d guy does nt stay in d state cox she visited d guy recently n dey av bn datin for lik 2 yrs n i met her 6 months ago, but d question is how did u know am responsible for d preg. Dat prompted serious friction, she felt i was questionin her integrity yes i had to, cox for evry action there must b an interior motive,
We battle normally we argue often, we both have ego, pride cox mayb she is endow, n cox mayb am ok, most time we dnt c or talk cox we both av attitude, i only wtd to knw why she said am d father of d unborn child if u cld visit dis guy recently there is possibility u guys had sex, months later she move to d guys family house,...she claim since she didnt c us havin peace or me comin bak to her, bcox i told earlier i needed to knw wat am draggin myself into, and preg reaction drag her to move to d guy family house, i witness it couple of time, i dint knw d guys family house n she left her own schl house bcox she is in her final year , she refuse to pik my calls, i even tot she is out of town cox they were on strike at schl, after lik 2 months she eventually pik my call, we got talkn at 8th month n she told me she gave birth a week ago at d guys family house meanin d guy came into d pic, n from d day we discover she was preg. I already indicated for DNA test, which was nt possible durin d time of pregnancy until after delivery bt facts is 2 men r involve somehow, durin part of d pregnancy i supported her money, food, medication but she is jst a stubborn lady then d battle began,...she gave birth to 2 girls bt 1 died, she sent me som pixes of d baby n we met eventually days later i ask her when can we go for d DNA testin then she became incommunicado, she stop pikn my calls n sms no reply so eventually d guy call me 1day dat he is bm hearin my harrassment n systematically threathn me, so decided well am nt a tout so i called my lawyer to sue her for denyin me of DNA test, everytin exploded in tneir house all wat 2 of them av coverin up unwrap, jst wtd d result to help me make a decision wether to stay or move on, along d line we started comin bak together, she started plannin to leav d guy, then she move in wit me, my neighbor started seein me as daddy over night, month later we eventually went for d test n result said am NOT d father,...but till tomorow she still insisting n by her calcilation dat am d father but she actin as if she wont force it on me bt now we talk n see n visit oursef bt nt under my roof again, some say i shld n others say i shld nt cox am highly confused #pls advice
Re: She Is Madly In Love With Me But She Has A Daughter. Pls Advice by generalissimo(m): 9:34am On Feb 22, 2015
Adaezeagu:
being a single moda doesn't make a girl wayward. U don't know how she got to dat situation. U re stiill a baby if not u will not spew dis rubbish
I didnt say all the single mothers had been wayward. But most of the time, getting pregnant outa wedlock is. So call me a toddler if u wish, it aint really matter. What really matter is that u know I've spoken the truth. By the way, how is the dad of those lovely kids in ur dp doing? cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander With His Wife To Be / What Has Caused Hookup Culture? / 10 Budget Friendly Things To Get For Your Partner This Valentine's Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.