Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,988 members, 7,806,872 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:46 AM

Phone Fraud At Conputer Villaage, Ikeja - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Phone Fraud At Conputer Villaage, Ikeja (1069 Views)

EFCC Obtains Court Order To Detain Femi Fani-kayode, Says Another Fraud Case Exi / Fraud Alert On nairaland Forum... / Conputer Science IT (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Phone Fraud At Conputer Villaage, Ikeja by sekzy99(m): 8:11pm On Feb 21, 2015
Gud day all. Pls who can link me with anybody in ikeja to retrieve cash back from boys in ikeja who defraud my girl of iphone 5s.
The phone is a fake one. Reported to police but nothing happened. So i need to meet a Godfather to settle dis issue.
Tnks all
Re: Phone Fraud At Conputer Villaage, Ikeja by Fairgodwin(m): 8:20pm On Feb 21, 2015
You've started off on a good note already, by duly contacting the Police.
But I hope you have the receipt with you and also the address of the shop?

Cuz contrary to all the above, then I'm sorry to sincerely say, you have no case!

I wish you success in your quest [for justice] though.
Re: Phone Fraud At Conputer Villaage, Ikeja by sekzy99(m): 8:22pm On Feb 21, 2015
Fairgodwin:
You've started off on a good note already, by duly contacting the Police.
But I hope you have the receipt with you and also the address of the shop?

Cuz contrary to all the above, then I'm sorry to sincerely say, you have no case!

I wish you success in your quest [for justice] though.
bro d case as bin swept undaa d carpet cos police r just telling me to come all day. Dats y i need a Godfather in ikeja to tackle d issue
Re: Phone Fraud At Conputer Villaage, Ikeja by Nobody: 8:29pm On Feb 21, 2015
very simple my brother.if you report to police inside computer village I bet you nothing will be done till Jesus come back.
Solution
-------+-+ you just need to go and carry Mopol (solder) explain the details to him then you need to pay the mopol then plan to go on Monday morning also make sure the person that sold it for you is there
#lobatan#
Re: Phone Fraud At Conputer Villaage, Ikeja by Fairgodwin(m): 8:41pm On Feb 21, 2015
sekzy99:

bro d case as bin swept undaa d carpet cos police r just telling me to come all day. Dats y i need a Godfather in ikeja to tackle d issue

Lol. I don't really know any Godfather there, but if you're really sure you have the receipt and address of the shop [where] it was bought, then I'll strongly advice you visit that Police Station at that railway, adjacent Anifowose Street.
And if that doesn't yield any desired result, then I advice you contact those guys opposite SLOT in that computer village; not directly opposite SLOT o, as in, when you move up a little, after that street that leads to those banks, where you have the Nokia shop as well. I'm sure those guys can help - but they might charge you a little sha o.

PS please DON'T use the police at that computer village. In fact, don't just bother reporting to them or going [back] to them, because they are cronies with those bad guys - they always know the "deal" those guys do in that place and they always cooperate with them, I assure you!
Re: Phone Fraud At Conputer Villaage, Ikeja by Gboyeboy(m): 8:42pm On Feb 21, 2015
dammyconcept:
very simple my brother.if you report to police inside computer village I bet you nothing will be done till Jesus come back.
Solution
-------+-+ you just need to go and carry Mopol (solder) explain the details to him then you need to pay the mopol then plan to go on Monday morning also make sure the person that sold it for you is there
#lobatan#
That's if the phone was bought at a shop with receipt issued. But if it's from those boys hanging around selling phones, then the OP has no case coz you won't see the seller again.
Re: Phone Fraud At Conputer Villaage, Ikeja by Fairgodwin(m): 8:49pm On Feb 21, 2015
Gboyeboy:

That's if the phone was bought at a shop with receipt issued. But if it's from those boys hanging around selling phones, then the OP has no case coz you won't see the seller again.

This, I agree with.
Re: Phone Fraud At Conputer Villaage, Ikeja by sekzy99(m): 8:55pm On Feb 21, 2015
Fairgodwin:

Lol. I don't really know any Godfather there, but if you're really sure you have the receipt and address of the shop [where] it was bought, then I'll strongly advice you visit that Police Station at that railway, adjacent Anifowose Street.
And if that doesn't yield any desired result, then I advice you contact those guys opposite SLOT in that computer village; not directly opposite SLOT o, as in, when you move up a little, after that street that leads to those banks, where you have the Nokia shop as well. I'm sure those guys can help - but they might charge you a little sha o.

PS please DON'T use the police at that computer village. In fact, don't just bother reporting to them or going [back] to them, because they are cronies with those bad guys - they always know the "deal" those guys do in that place and they always cooperate with them, I assure you!
hmmm tnks bro. I dnt tink police will solve dis as d receipt sef na fake. Dats y i need a godfadaa dre to settle dis
Re: Phone Fraud At Conputer Villaage, Ikeja by sekzy99(m): 8:57pm On Feb 21, 2015
Fairgodwin:

This, I agree with.
a god fada will knw dem aall. i knw d godfada in my area wella.
Need d one at ikeja village
Re: Phone Fraud At Conputer Villaage, Ikeja by sekzy99(m): 9:00pm On Feb 21, 2015
dammyconcept:
Solution
#lobatan#
Knwing wen d guy will b dre is a prob if not i v lot of military personel to handle d issue
Re: Phone Fraud At Conputer Villaage, Ikeja by Fairgodwin(m): 9:09pm On Feb 21, 2015
sekzy99:
hmmm tnks bro. I dnt tink police will solve dis as d receipt sef na fake. Dats y i need a godfadaa dre to settle dis

hmm... now I see
Re: Phone Fraud At Conputer Villaage, Ikeja by sekzy99(m): 9:33pm On Feb 21, 2015
Fairgodwin:

hmm... now I see
yea
Re: Phone Fraud At Conputer Villaage, Ikeja by sekzy99(m): 6:39am On Feb 22, 2015
Tnks u all. Dnt crucify d poor gal alone cos i was dre too

(1) (Reply)

Model, Analyse And Design Easily With STAAD Pro!!! / Lenovo Laptop Sale At Micostar Mall / See The 4G Modem I Saw In PH Traffic This Evening

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.