Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,896 members, 7,802,885 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:36 AM

We Need Your Views. Contribute To Nairaland - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / We Need Your Views. Contribute To Nairaland (536 Views)

What Is Happening To Nairaland / How To Add Links To Nairaland Posts / What Will Happen To Nairaland If Seun Osewa Dies? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Need Your Views. Contribute To Nairaland by olaleks007(m): 8:37pm On Feb 21, 2015
Hi everyone. What do you think should be added or Remove on Nairaland. Let's share our Views.

As for me..Nairaland should try and make me view those that likes my stuff here so that I can say thank You and I need a slap button for those that Quote me and abuse me. I don't know how you want to do that. Just do it for me.

(Grab my popcorn..Order for Drink...siddown dey expect my Drink and ur Views)
Re: We Need Your Views. Contribute To Nairaland by Nobody: 8:44pm On Feb 21, 2015
Who are youundecided
Are you a moderator
If you are then I would comment, but if you are not, I have nothing to say here
Re: We Need Your Views. Contribute To Nairaland by olu77(m): 8:44pm On Feb 21, 2015
We need receipt and survey plan for land speculators if possible give them C of O. It's not easy to buy land
Re: We Need Your Views. Contribute To Nairaland by olaleks007(m): 8:51pm On Feb 21, 2015
missjenna:
Who are youundecided
Are you a moderator
If you are then I would comment, but if you are not, I have nothing to say here

Chai..Y u wan know self.
Na contribute I talk,,,na me u wan know.
My profile already describe me. Thanks.

(My order for drink don come. Make I sip small)
Re: We Need Your Views. Contribute To Nairaland by olaleks007(m): 8:52pm On Feb 21, 2015
olu77:
We need receipt and survey plan for land speculators if possible give them C of O. It's not easy to buy land

You see!!!
Dats y I need a slap button.
Re: We Need Your Views. Contribute To Nairaland by olu77(m): 9:03pm On Feb 21, 2015
olaleks007:

You see!!!
Dats y I need a slap button.

shocked slap buttons for land buyers O boy u wan chase customers away?
Re: We Need Your Views. Contribute To Nairaland by olaleks007(m): 9:12pm On Feb 21, 2015
olu77:

shocked slap buttons for land buyers O boy u wan chase customers away?

Lol. Na now I just understand your post.

(1) (Reply)

Dubai/ Abu Dhabi Drive & Earn / Know Your Right Initiative In Conjunction With Victimized Workers Of Impco At 8, / Do You Have Clue That You Can Travel To Europe With N250K?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.