Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,325 members, 7,808,097 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:09 AM

10 Reasons You Should Stop Eating Too much Instant Noodles (must See) - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / 10 Reasons You Should Stop Eating Too much Instant Noodles (must See) (58551 Views)

Girl Eating Noodles From A Toilet Bowl (Photo) / Nigerians Are Eating Too Much Rice! / Why Instant Noodles May Be Destroying Your Health (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Reasons You Should Stop Eating Too much Instant Noodles (must See) by goodluck4favour(m): 5:20pm On Feb 23, 2015
Too much of everything is naturally not good, so make una no kill op, d masssage him dey try pass na say make una reduce d way una dey chop noodles to avoid big big talk sad

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons You Should Stop Eating Too much Instant Noodles (must See) by iSoftTouch(m): 5:21pm On Feb 23, 2015
blaze2cool:
1. Nutrient Absorption : Noodles inhibit the absorption of nutrients for the children under 5.

2. Cancer : The ingredient in the instant noodles called “Styrofoam’, is a cancer causing agent.

3. Miscarriage : Women who are Eating instant noodles during their pregnancy causes miscarriage, because it affect the development of a foetus.

4. Junk Food : instant noodles are enriched with full of carbohydrates,but no vitamins, fiber and minerals. This makes the instant noodles considered as a junk food.

5. Sodium : Instant noodles are power packed with high amounts of sodium. Excess consumption of sodium leads to heart disease, stroke, hypertension and kidney damage.

6. MSG : Monosodium Glutamate is used to enhance the flavour of instant noodles. People who are allergic to MSG consume it as part of their diet, then they end up suffering from headaches, facial flushing, pain, burning sensations.

7. Overweight : Eating Noodles is the leading cause of obesity. Noodles contains fat and large amounts of sodium, which causes water retention in the body and surely it leads to overweight, and obesity leads to heart problems.

8. Digestion : Instant noodles are bad for digestive system. Regular consumption of instant noodles causes irregular bowl movements and bloating.

9. Propylene Glycol : The ingredient in the instant noodles called “Propylene Glycol” which has a anti-freeze property. This ingredient is used because it prevents the noodles from drying by retaining moisture. It weakens the immune system of our body. It is easily absorbed by the body and it accumulates in the kidneys, heart and liver. It causes abnormalities and damage to those areas.

10. Metabolism : Regular consumption of instant noodles affect the body’s metabolism, because of the chemical substances like additives, coloring and preservatives inside the noodles.
Please share to others, you can’t know all things so try to reach others. Thanks.

http://inspiredyouthng..de/2015/02/oh-my-goodness-10-reasons-you-should.html?m=1

[size=16pt] Because you were sacked from Indomie Company is not enough reason to be writing craps...
Even taking too much water can kill, what else you wan write again?
[/size]

2 Likes

Re: 10 Reasons You Should Stop Eating Too much Instant Noodles (must See) by ayodijex(m): 5:23pm On Feb 23, 2015
Taylor184:
Kumpharm...Come here and read this grin grin..
Lool...miracle nko?..you no mention miracle
Re: 10 Reasons You Should Stop Eating Too much Instant Noodles (must See) by VickyRotex(f): 5:24pm On Feb 23, 2015
gurunlocker:

wa shere be..... u go join me sha

Before nko? Na me go take the larger part...... Iku indomie o le pawa...
Re: 10 Reasons You Should Stop Eating Too much Instant Noodles (must See) by ALISMILE(m): 5:25pm On Feb 23, 2015
And I was already plannin to eat dis junk tonite!
Re: 10 Reasons You Should Stop Eating Too much Instant Noodles (must See) by ednoville(m): 5:26pm On Feb 23, 2015
EroticAngelina:
Nothing wil stop me 4rm eating my noodles. angry thanks 4 d lecture anyway.
later if Una catch disease Una go dey beg Nigerians on the media for assistance to carry out operation

2 Likes

Re: 10 Reasons You Should Stop Eating Too much Instant Noodles (must See) by bash673(m): 5:27pm On Feb 23, 2015
blaze2cool:
1. Nutrient Absorption : Noodles inhibit the absorption of nutrients for the children under 5.

2. Cancer : The ingredient in the instant noodles called “Styrofoam’, is a cancer causing agent.

3. Miscarriage : Women who are Eating instant noodles during their pregnancy causes miscarriage, because it affect the development of a foetus.

4. Junk Food : instant noodles are enriched with full of carbohydrates,but no vitamins, fiber and minerals. This makes the instant noodles considered as a junk food.

5. Sodium : Instant noodles are power packed with high amounts of sodium. Excess consumption of sodium leads to heart disease, stroke, hypertension and kidney damage.

6. MSG : Monosodium Glutamate is used to enhance the flavour of instant noodles. People who are allergic to MSG consume it as part of their diet, then they end up suffering from headaches, facial flushing, pain, burning sensations.

7. Overweight : Eating Noodles is the leading cause of obesity. Noodles contains fat and large amounts of sodium, which causes water retention in the body and surely it leads to overweight, and obesity leads to heart problems.

8. Digestion : Instant noodles are bad for digestive system. Regular consumption of instant noodles causes irregular bowl movements and bloating.

9. Propylene Glycol : The ingredient in the instant noodles called “Propylene Glycol” which has a anti-freeze property. This ingredient is used because it prevents the noodles from drying by retaining moisture. It weakens the immune system of our body. It is easily absorbed by the body and it accumulates in the kidneys, heart and liver. It causes abnormalities and damage to those areas.

10. Metabolism : Regular consumption of instant noodles affect the body’s metabolism, because of the chemical substances like additives, coloring and preservatives inside the noodles.
Please share to others, you can’t know all things so try to reach others. Thanks.

http://inspiredyouthng..de/2015/02/oh-my-goodness-10-reasons-you-should.html?m=1

When does instant noodle contain "STYROFOAM" to cause Cancer?
Re: 10 Reasons You Should Stop Eating Too much Instant Noodles (must See) by Unclerukus: 5:27pm On Feb 23, 2015
But the chinese and japanese that created and consume it just like we consume 'eba' are amongst the people with the highest life expectancy in the world..... #YIMU....in Ajebo's voice,mishai,fry 8 eggs and 5 indomie for me.

2 Likes

Re: 10 Reasons You Should Stop Eating Too much Instant Noodles (must See) by bidex(m): 5:27pm On Feb 23, 2015
blaze2cool:

seriously, its does not make a bit semse if you don't have any data and research results to prove these.
Re: 10 Reasons You Should Stop Eating Too much Instant Noodles (must See) by ALISMILE(m): 5:27pm On Feb 23, 2015
iSoftTouch:

[size=16pt] Because you were sacked from Indomie Company is not enough reason to be writing craps...
Even taking too much water can kill, what else you wan write again?
[/size]
If u don't believe jus keep eatin it rather than rain insults!
Re: 10 Reasons You Should Stop Eating Too much Instant Noodles (must See) by blaze2cool(m): 5:28pm On Feb 23, 2015
bidex:

seriously, its does not make a bit semse if you don't have any data and research results to prove these.
check and make research ur self
Re: 10 Reasons You Should Stop Eating Too much Instant Noodles (must See) by Nobody: 5:29pm On Feb 23, 2015
ayodijex:

Lool...miracle nko?..you no mention miracle
hahahaha...Miracle no dey NL ni o,i for mention the guy name
Re: 10 Reasons You Should Stop Eating Too much Instant Noodles (must See) by yetseyi(f): 5:31pm On Feb 23, 2015
Sadly, the OP is right
Noodles and the accompanying seasoning does more harm than good ( If there is any good ) to the body.
Re: 10 Reasons You Should Stop Eating Too much Instant Noodles (must See) by Empiree: 5:34pm On Feb 23, 2015
runnazz:
@ op thanks for the info

salt is unhealthy
sugar is dangerous
groundnut/veg oil is unhealthy
red meat is a killer
smoked fish is bad
bush meat na ebola
white rice no longer good
Lunch meats, smoked meats, bacon, sausage and other processed meats Kills
Refined flour, found in cakes, cookies and snack foods kills u too
All fast foods,cake frosting,Microwave Popcorn,Pancakes,packaged cookies
Yogurt,Ketchup,cereals,frozen meals
alcohol is dangerous
smoking kills
too much tv/computer screens affect the sight
sex is dangerous;even with protection
coffee,tea,soda the list is endless..all get coma

na wetin man go do now,i like instant noodles but i think the key here is moderation cos if we say make we just dey follow everything when them talk life no go sweet again oo
Jokes aside, it's true that food are now corrupted. They used to natural. They are now chemicals. Go and study this subject very well.
Re: 10 Reasons You Should Stop Eating Too much Instant Noodles (must See) by UjSizzle(f): 5:36pm On Feb 23, 2015
Good thing I don't like noodles cheesy
Re: 10 Reasons You Should Stop Eating Too much Instant Noodles (must See) by Nobody: 5:37pm On Feb 23, 2015
Chei...

That thing has been saving lives o.
Re: 10 Reasons You Should Stop Eating Too much Instant Noodles (must See) by mikesly: 5:37pm On Feb 23, 2015
if all these points being raise are true, na bad market 4 noodle companies be dat oh..
Re: 10 Reasons You Should Stop Eating Too much Instant Noodles (must See) by Iko5000: 5:39pm On Feb 23, 2015
OP before you post stuff check the facts first as there is lot of hoax articles on Instant noodles.
Mods do your work properly and dont let people post stuff that has no basis or facts

your 2 fact is false - there is no “Styrofoam’ in instant noodles
Re: 10 Reasons You Should Stop Eating Too much Instant Noodles (must See) by iamakbar(m): 5:41pm On Feb 23, 2015
If u like make it a hundred reason. We bachelors n students no send ooo. Make hunger kee man pikin?
#Team Noodles till i marry grin

Hit like if u gree cool

3 Likes

Re: 10 Reasons You Should Stop Eating Too much Instant Noodles (must See) by TWEETFELLA: 5:42pm On Feb 23, 2015
Wetin person go come dey chop naah
Re: 10 Reasons You Should Stop Eating Too much Instant Noodles (must See) by stigman(m): 5:43pm On Feb 23, 2015
DesChyko:

Don't be foolish, my friend. Do you think Nairaland is a gathering of kindergarten kids where you just recite whatever comes out of 'wherever you got it from' and expect everyone to nod along?
If you can't post a viable research without 'copy and paste', then buzz off!

No be force to believe, but I pity you
Re: 10 Reasons You Should Stop Eating Too much Instant Noodles (must See) by Nobody: 5:44pm On Feb 23, 2015
CHIIIISOOOS!......WHAT SHALL I EAT AGAIN?....
Re: 10 Reasons You Should Stop Eating Too much Instant Noodles (must See) by stigman(m): 5:45pm On Feb 23, 2015
mikesly:
if all these points being raise are true, na bad market 4 noodle companies be dat oh..

Smoker never stop smoking
Re: 10 Reasons You Should Stop Eating Too much Instant Noodles (must See) by UTEWUOJO: 5:45pm On Feb 23, 2015
All food in dis world have some side effect, if u want 2 follow anything u see in de books, forget it, u will starve ur self 2 death.
Re: 10 Reasons You Should Stop Eating Too much Instant Noodles (must See) by Nobody: 5:46pm On Feb 23, 2015
Something will ultimately kill a man.

I like to 'jollofy' my noodles sha.
Re: 10 Reasons You Should Stop Eating Too much Instant Noodles (must See) by Temptee101(m): 5:48pm On Feb 23, 2015
This Op self. You wan make hunger kill person even before the aforementioned surface. I'm sorry I don't believe all those trash.
Re: 10 Reasons You Should Stop Eating Too much Instant Noodles (must See) by buggaboo: 5:50pm On Feb 23, 2015
Very helpful info
Re: 10 Reasons You Should Stop Eating Too much Instant Noodles (must See) by Tymax(m): 5:50pm On Feb 23, 2015
Lol. Story for the gods. Tonight is noodle night!
Re: 10 Reasons You Should Stop Eating Too much Instant Noodles (must See) by sweetcocoa(f): 5:51pm On Feb 23, 2015
farem:
[color=#000099][/color]

You mean the way cigarette smoking has not been banned in Naija?
There is a warning on every cigarette pack, smokers do so at their own risk.

You probably don't know the implication of what the OP says.
Re: 10 Reasons You Should Stop Eating Too much Instant Noodles (must See) by otswag(m): 5:51pm On Feb 23, 2015
Story for the gods. I no dey stop anytin tongue . Abeg, d only styrofoam i know Is That white "hard foam" for protecting packaged gadgets. Which time dem begin dey use am do indomie
Re: 10 Reasons You Should Stop Eating Too much Instant Noodles (must See) by Temptee101(m): 5:51pm On Feb 23, 2015
stigman:

No be force to believe, but I pity you
Have pity on yourself first. What makes the above statement true? Everything in this world has its advantages and disadvantages
Re: 10 Reasons You Should Stop Eating Too much Instant Noodles (must See) by LewisO: 5:52pm On Feb 23, 2015
We doctors knows this, but nice sharing!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Snake & Goat My Neighbours Are About To Eat In Lagos This Morning / Guy Accidentally Pays N1.2Million For A Plate Of Amala And Soup / The New Yam I Bought 2000 Naira From My Customer With Abeg

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.