Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,517 members, 7,801,384 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 02:34 PM

Woman With Three Breasts........hot Or Disgusting? - Entertainment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Woman With Three Breasts........hot Or Disgusting? (5317 Views)

Ooops!!!! Woman With One Ofthe Largest bosom In The World Is Searching For Love / Meet The Woman With The Longest Legs In The World(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman With Three Breasts........hot Or Disgusting? by coache(m): 9:37pm On Feb 21, 2015
Months after a woman came
out with having altered her body to
include another breast, she has
spoken about why she had the
procedure done,
Jasmine Tridevil, 21, from Florida, US,
claimed that to add the extra breast
it cost her N 366 3560.83 and took
an hour and a half to be completed.
Tridevil revealed that she had the
third breast added because she
wanted appear unattractive to men
but she still wanted to feel beautiful
and be able to wear provocative
clothing.
Tridevil is an aspiring pop star and a
dominatrix who is known for keeping
men as slaves and allegedly has her
name tattooed on 11 men.

Source:

http://m.news24.com/nigeria/World/News/Woman-with-three-breasts-speaks-about-adding-a-breast-20150220

Re: Woman With Three Breasts........hot Or Disgusting? by kodded(m): 9:39pm On Feb 21, 2015
HOT? undecided undecided undecided

angry angry
Re: Woman With Three Breasts........hot Or Disgusting? by chimimi(f): 9:47pm On Feb 21, 2015
cry cry
Re: Woman With Three Breasts........hot Or Disgusting? by Nobody: 9:50pm On Feb 21, 2015
DISGUSTING! she looks lyk an alien.
Re: Woman With Three Breasts........hot Or Disgusting? by Spicylate(f): 10:00pm On Feb 21, 2015
its a Godforbid thing.
Re: Woman With Three Breasts........hot Or Disgusting? by ramdris(m): 10:01pm On Feb 21, 2015
Disgustingly hot shocked

2 Likes

Re: Woman With Three Breasts........hot Or Disgusting? by uboma(m): 10:04pm On Feb 21, 2015
she looks disgusting to me...
Re: Woman With Three Breasts........hot Or Disgusting? by Uyi168: 10:06pm On Feb 21, 2015
Phew!..nawa o!...wen wil wonders end?...neva!
Re: Woman With Three Breasts........hot Or Disgusting? by tungstar(m): 10:25pm On Feb 21, 2015
EroticAngelina:
DISGUSTING! she looks lyk an alien.

lol....u can say dat again..... A Marsian lady to be précise
Re: Woman With Three Breasts........hot Or Disgusting? by coache(m): 10:39pm On Feb 21, 2015
kodded:

angry angry
lol.....you dey fear?? cheesy
kodded:

angry angry
lol.....you dey fear??
Re: Woman With Three Breasts........hot Or Disgusting? by coache(m): 10:44pm On Feb 21, 2015
Uyi168:
Phew!..nawa o!...wen wil wonders end?...neva!
I guess dat should be after GEJ becomes the second black president of America grin

1 Like

Re: Woman With Three Breasts........hot Or Disgusting? by coache(m): 10:46pm On Feb 21, 2015
chimimi:
cry cry
Sure....I understand #speechless #
Re: Woman With Three Breasts........hot Or Disgusting? by Nobody: 10:49pm On Feb 21, 2015
Lord Jesus pls forgive me, I've been a terrible person on earth but I remember vividly that you died for all my sins, now I've come to surrender becos I don dey see E.T.T (end time tins) on nairaland combined with the newly found demonic ðisposition of PDP members & their supporters (saTANoids)... Forgive ooooo, I no wan make Baba Oyedepo open gate of hell for me oooo.. undecided undecided
Re: Woman With Three Breasts........hot Or Disgusting? by coache(m): 10:50pm On Feb 21, 2015
Spicylate:
its a Godforbid thing.
I wonder hw some of these white reason.
Re: Woman With Three Breasts........hot Or Disgusting? by kodded(m): 10:51pm On Feb 21, 2015
coache:

lol.....you dey fear?? cheesy
lol.....you dey fear??
SHE BE LIKE ONE OF THOSE MONSTERS KRATOS THERE FIGHT FOR god of war
Re: Woman With Three Breasts........hot Or Disgusting? by coache(m): 10:55pm On Feb 21, 2015
kodded:

grin
kodded:

Re: Woman With Three Breasts........hot Or Disgusting? by coache(m): 11:01pm On Feb 21, 2015
Hmmmm
Re: Woman With Three Breasts........hot Or Disgusting? by kayalla(f): 12:46am On Feb 22, 2015
she planted the third one in the middle, she wasnt born that way. she said she wants to scare guys. weired tho!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman With Three Breasts........hot Or Disgusting? by tomiobj(m): 1:30am On Feb 22, 2015
End tym gall end tym pic end tym thread
Re: Woman With Three Breasts........hot Or Disgusting? by dopekush(m): 7:32am On Feb 22, 2015
now that you have 3 brest......

wat did u gain.... Disgusting Winsh
Re: Woman With Three Breasts........hot Or Disgusting? by dopekush(m): 7:33am On Feb 22, 2015
if dis girl na my sister d kin slap I go slap her eh... she no go get brest again for her life..
she dey craze
Re: Woman With Three Breasts........hot Or Disgusting? by coache(m): 1:53pm On Feb 22, 2015
[quote author=tomiobj post=30962065]End tym gall end tym pic end tym thread[/quote
Yeah.......and end time comment

1 Like

Re: Woman With Three Breasts........hot Or Disgusting? by gidjah(m): 9:52am On Feb 23, 2015
TOO MUCH MONEY !TOM MUCH comfort makes you foolish !

(1) (Reply)

Miss Universe 2013 Contestants Dazzle In Bikinis Ahead Of Pageant (PHOTOS) / Meet The Lady Who Has Slept With Over 5 000 Men In Nine Years / Full List:winner's Of Nea Awards 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.