Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,024 members, 7,807,008 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:33 AM

Please People In The House Advice Me No Insult Pls - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please People In The House Advice Me No Insult Pls (3362 Views)

Help!!! My Girlfriend Still Lives In Mud House...advice / Pls Advice!!!no Insult Pls!!!. / Why Do People Use Marriage As A Means To Insult Single Successful Women? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please People In The House Advice Me No Insult Pls by Emytexboy(m): 9:41pm On Feb 21, 2015
I want to be truthful here atleast for contience concern. I and this girl got acquainted on Facebook and I love her so much and she claim that she loves me too, though we've not seen each other for now.
For me am not a play boy to her because i know I've got feelings for her very well and good intention for her, but I asked her if she can wait till i return from where i am now to see her after, she accepted with no doupt even when i asked her to make a choice as in if she can't cope with my absence lets quit but she accepted with no fear.
The problem now is that I've come to love her the more but she does not take me serious again. Am I that ugly? Or what should I do?I've given her my whole heart but she doesn't seem to trust me. Tell me what to do my very good friends.
Re: Please People In The House Advice Me No Insult Pls by DesChyko: 9:44pm On Feb 21, 2015
Hook up with her in real life.
Re: Please People In The House Advice Me No Insult Pls by Nobody: 9:46pm On Feb 21, 2015
Op doesn't your phone have auto correctundecided

Anyway, I dont know what to comment. Seriously I am confused.
But I will say this though. Op if the girl isn't interested in you, you should move on. As for me I believe you are more good looking than the babe in question.
There are many other girls worth falling in love with out there

One more thing, Op I don't think its right to post someone's picture on a forum like this without the person's approval

1 Like

Re: Please People In The House Advice Me No Insult Pls by Emytexboy(m): 9:47pm On Feb 21, 2015
Picture

Re: Please People In The House Advice Me No Insult Pls by Emytexboy(m): 9:49pm On Feb 21, 2015
Pictures

Re: Please People In The House Advice Me No Insult Pls by Nobody: 9:51pm On Feb 21, 2015
Emytexboy:
Picture
Op are sure that's her picture cos that's my friend babe, check well before u gt HBP
Re: Please People In The House Advice Me No Insult Pls by ejikeme(m): 9:51pm On Feb 21, 2015
******coughs*****
Re: Please People In The House Advice Me No Insult Pls by chigoizie7(m): 9:52pm On Feb 21, 2015
missjenna:
Op doesn't your phone have auto correctundecided

ShattAAp!!!!! MissITK

1 Like

Re: Please People In The House Advice Me No Insult Pls by Nobody: 9:53pm On Feb 21, 2015
The babe still dey wear akpola shoe abi capusu shoe for some
Re: Please People In The House Advice Me No Insult Pls by Nobody: 9:59pm On Feb 21, 2015
So that is why you had to post your picture and the girl picture too abi?just simply tell us that you want people to rate you whether you are fine or ugly...mtcheww..another dumb thread....

1 Like

Re: Please People In The House Advice Me No Insult Pls by UnknownT: 9:59pm On Feb 21, 2015
Babe wey neva agree for u na u don begin mix una two pishures together
Re: Please People In The House Advice Me No Insult Pls by Emytexboy(m): 10:00pm On Feb 21, 2015
Doxie69:

Op are sure that's her picture cos that's my friend babe, check well before u gt HBP
Are you sure
Re: Please People In The House Advice Me No Insult Pls by Emytexboy(m): 10:01pm On Feb 21, 2015
UnknownT:
Your opinions are needed please
Re: Please People In The House Advice Me No Insult Pls by ronald4lif(m): 10:06pm On Feb 21, 2015
UnknownT:

Lol! Una no go kill person here ohh, e don dey mix picture for the babe already hahahahaha grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Please People In The House Advice Me No Insult Pls by Allureoftheseas(m): 10:08pm On Feb 21, 2015
find someone else naaaa.

1 Like

Re: Please People In The House Advice Me No Insult Pls by Emytexboy(m): 10:10pm On Feb 21, 2015
grin grin grin grin
Re: Please People In The House Advice Me No Insult Pls by delishpot: 10:13pm On Feb 21, 2015
Una both fine. Happy married life in advance.

2 Likes

Re: Please People In The House Advice Me No Insult Pls by Nobody: 10:15pm On Feb 21, 2015
hmmm, leave the girl if she aint serius.

1 Like

Re: Please People In The House Advice Me No Insult Pls by Samiceman: 10:20pm On Feb 21, 2015
She's probably fed up already... I don't believe in online dating

If u really want her to take u serious, arrange a meeting with her ASAP

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please People In The House Advice Me No Insult Pls by olasmith10(m): 10:29pm On Feb 21, 2015
most ladies can't handle long distance relationship.. Aldo they will tell u no problem but dier attitude afterwards betrays d words of dier mouth.
my candid advice: check out for serious ladies close by and before u ll say 'Jack Robinson' d feelings u ve for her will soon disappear into d thin air.

1 Like

Re: Please People In The House Advice Me No Insult Pls by Emytexboy(m): 10:32pm On Feb 21, 2015
Thanks to you guys for your helpful ad vices
Re: Please People In The House Advice Me No Insult Pls by tintingz(m): 10:35pm On Feb 21, 2015
Op... You are not ugly.

1 Like

Re: Please People In The House Advice Me No Insult Pls by Emytexboy(m): 10:39pm On Feb 21, 2015
tintingz:
Op... You are not ugly.
Thank you my dear
Re: Please People In The House Advice Me No Insult Pls by agrovick(m): 12:15am On Feb 22, 2015
Bros judging by your bia bia, u Don too old to dey play all this kain nonsense play wey u dey play. In love with a girl u'v never met? Give me another line this one sucks
Re: Please People In The House Advice Me No Insult Pls by Nobody: 12:26am On Feb 22, 2015
Emytexboy:

Are you sure
yes I am
Re: Please People In The House Advice Me No Insult Pls by Emytexboy(m): 6:30pm On Feb 23, 2015
Doxie69:

yes I am
What's her name then kiss undecided
Re: Please People In The House Advice Me No Insult Pls by Emytexboy(m): 7:47pm On Feb 23, 2015
undecided undecided
Re: Please People In The House Advice Me No Insult Pls by ezteem(m): 3:23pm On Oct 25, 2015
Nigga... Its either you are gay and you don't know it .... Or you stop having sense since yu clocked 14, guy are physical. We always think about bleeping first.. Then other things can attract ur afterwards.. But this your own .*thinking* wetin I fit call am.. Yeah I got it " its the brain version of aki and pawpaw.
Re: Please People In The House Advice Me No Insult Pls by Nobody: 3:28pm On Oct 25, 2015
issit really Possible to Have feelings for someone you Haven't Even met?? shocked undecided

Coz...I really don't see how that's Possible...embarassed
Re: Please People In The House Advice Me No Insult Pls by jworos(m): 6:41pm On Oct 25, 2015
Op plss,if she dey dull u,no waste ur time, she no fine reach sef,na u dey help her ministry by dating her. cool
Re: Please People In The House Advice Me No Insult Pls by jworos(m): 6:42pm On Oct 25, 2015
Estharfabian:
issit really Possible to Have feelings for someone you Haven't Even met?? shocked undecided

Coz...I really don't see how that's Possible...embarassed
heheheee,you'll be surprised.

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Hookers Turned To Goat and pig(pics Inclusive) (advice Needed) / The Best Ways To Handle A Lady. / My GF Just Called Me Her Friend Before Her Male Friend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.