Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,009 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:47 AM

If You Talk To Girls In These 3 Ways, They Will Fall Crazily In Love With You - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Talk To Girls In These 3 Ways, They Will Fall Crazily In Love With You (266448 Views)

How Old School Boys Write Letters To Girls In The 70s+80s / Advise To Girls Sending Unclad Pictures To Guys (A Must Read) / 21 Embarrassing Things That Happen To Girls With Big Boobs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Talk To Girls In These 3 Ways, They Will Fall Crazily In Love With You by SELENAqueensy(f): 4:08pm On Feb 22, 2015
naijaboiy:

Aah! shocked

Wetin you wan use that one do cheesygrin

grin grin grin
Ayam not telling you
Re: If You Talk To Girls In These 3 Ways, They Will Fall Crazily In Love With You by marieolae(f): 4:08pm On Feb 22, 2015
Hi there..
Fine thanks...
Yah i have grin
AgapeCharis:
Hi Mary
How are you doing? Have you eaten today? grin grin
Re: If You Talk To Girls In These 3 Ways, They Will Fall Crazily In Love With You by SELENAqueensy(f): 4:09pm On Feb 22, 2015
Mprex:

none of the above. Igbo. Nke kpep iko ibibio sha. Ndung ke Aks wink

For how many years now?
Re: If You Talk To Girls In These 3 Ways, They Will Fall Crazily In Love With You by naijaboiy: 4:26pm On Feb 22, 2015
SELENAqueensy:

grin grin grin
Ayam not telling you
Hmmm,,such things are rather kept away from girls cos it will be mis-used undecided
Re: If You Talk To Girls In These 3 Ways, They Will Fall Crazily In Love With You by Nobody: 4:42pm On Feb 22, 2015
marieolae:
Hi there..
Fine thanks...
Yah i have grin
**Sigh**
Thank God it worked for me cheesy grin
Re: If You Talk To Girls In These 3 Ways, They Will Fall Crazily In Love With You by DEGREE2466(m): 4:52pm On Feb 22, 2015
Mprex:

dont quote me and talk crap. You dig

in Duncan Mighty's voice "Baby dont cry Woman no cry".

Are u not aware u violated the no. 1 rule guiding this forum
Re: If You Talk To Girls In These 3 Ways, They Will Fall Crazily In Love With You by LewisO: 4:59pm On Feb 22, 2015
Nice one (op). What a matured post, thumb-up! cool

Brito "Comot here joor, you are too sexxxy
for my liking, i can't date someone like you." cheesy
Re: If You Talk To Girls In These 3 Ways, They Will Fall Crazily In Love With You by slybe: 5:14pm On Feb 22, 2015
nice one op
Re: If You Talk To Girls In These 3 Ways, They Will Fall Crazily In Love With You by BreezyRita(f): 5:19pm On Feb 22, 2015
Mprex:

lol. Mba ke lowkey idagha mi oh. Mkpo abadie?

Wow! So you're eyen eka mmi?! Nice!

Ooops! She's not.

Op, these won't work on me! If I like you I do!
But I hate boring guys sha. Who can't keep a real nice convo flowing.
Re: If You Talk To Girls In These 3 Ways, They Will Fall Crazily In Love With You by Mprex(f): 5:44pm On Feb 22, 2015
SELENAqueensy:

For how many years now?
15yrs now
Re: If You Talk To Girls In These 3 Ways, They Will Fall Crazily In Love With You by Mayor21(m): 5:58pm On Feb 22, 2015
Op u fit use dis on ur gf?
Re: If You Talk To Girls In These 3 Ways, They Will Fall Crazily In Love With You by Wisdytech(m): 6:24pm On Feb 22, 2015
missjenna:
Op you are correct These points you stated are for winning the hearts of girls, not women

Hehehehehehehehehehe! There ris GOD oooooo
Re: If You Talk To Girls In These 3 Ways, They Will Fall Crazily In Love With You by CharlesNneji1: 7:15pm On Feb 22, 2015
LewisO:
Nice one (op). What a matured post, thumb-up! cool

Thanks, bro
Re: If You Talk To Girls In These 3 Ways, They Will Fall Crazily In Love With You by sarmiie(m): 7:36pm On Feb 22, 2015
missjenna:
Op you are correct.
These points you stated are for winning the hearts of girls, not womenundecided

wicked!!!
Re: If You Talk To Girls In These 3 Ways, They Will Fall Crazily In Love With You by elantraceey(f): 7:55pm On Feb 22, 2015
It just depends on the timing .
Re: If You Talk To Girls In These 3 Ways, They Will Fall Crazily In Love With You by stephnie44(f): 7:56pm On Feb 22, 2015
missjenna:
Op you are correct.
miss jene ure on point
Re: If You Talk To Girls In These 3 Ways, They Will Fall Crazily In Love With You by ihedinobi2: 7:59pm On Feb 22, 2015
One day...I strongly believe that one day boys will become men.
Re: If You Talk To Girls In These 3 Ways, They Will Fall Crazily In Love With You by anonym0us: 8:01pm On Feb 22, 2015
Anybody wey follow all this nairaland relationship brouhaha will end up not dating a girl....

be yourself

1 Like

Re: If You Talk To Girls In These 3 Ways, They Will Fall Crazily In Love With You by ak4God(m): 8:02pm On Feb 22, 2015
CharlesNneji1:

*smiles*

My brother; yes - money can attract girls but still, a boring guy is still a boring guy. the money can't take that away, even with the money we all still need to learn some social skills or the girl will dump you for another rich guy with a better personality. If a girl like you for your money she will leave you when a richer guy shows up, so it is always better to make her attracted to you as a person rather than to get her attracted to your pocket.

secondly, Sure, giving a girl attention is nice but when you do it too much it will make her loose interest in you (ask any girl). You have to make her miss you sometimes (i explained all that in my e-book)

@op you are 100% correct..girls dont like too much attention.You have to let them miss you sometimes..Talking from personal experience.
Re: If You Talk To Girls In These 3 Ways, They Will Fall Crazily In Love With You by anonym0us: 8:03pm On Feb 22, 2015
elantraceey:
It just depends on the timing .
are those brea*t real? Someone should confirm this @her dp
Re: If You Talk To Girls In These 3 Ways, They Will Fall Crazily In Love With You by HumbledbYGrace(f): 8:04pm On Feb 22, 2015
kilokeys:
Nneka123 "Comot here joor, you are too sexxxy for my liking, i can't date someone like you."

i hope it works grin

if it doesn't.. op, you are fired
It won't work, coz she has already been here.
Re: If You Talk To Girls In These 3 Ways, They Will Fall Crazily In Love With You by Nobody: 8:04pm On Feb 22, 2015
missjenna:
Op you are correct.
r u a woman?
Re: If You Talk To Girls In These 3 Ways, They Will Fall Crazily In Love With You by Nobody: 8:04pm On Feb 22, 2015
Who mail you?

You be David DeAngelo? undecided

1 Like

Re: If You Talk To Girls In These 3 Ways, They Will Fall Crazily In Love With You by Nobody: 8:05pm On Feb 22, 2015
You too like front page....you no dey sleep? Everywhere jenna jenna... embarassed tongue
missjenna:
Op you are correct.
Re: If You Talk To Girls In These 3 Ways, They Will Fall Crazily In Love With You by Nobody: 8:06pm On Feb 22, 2015
nawa oooo.....

i dont nid dose ur steps@op

i just strip down nd dey follow....SIMPLE grin
Re: If You Talk To Girls In These 3 Ways, They Will Fall Crazily In Love With You by Nobody: 8:08pm On Feb 22, 2015
CharlesNneji1:
TIP #2 SACARSM

This is another powerful way to communicate with girls that will make her find you interesting. But before i go into this strategy proper, let me first tell you why it works.

Every single minute a girl gets attention from dozens upon dozens of guys struggling real hard just to impress her. During a girl's teenage years, she finds this interesting and she might even fall in love with you if you show her enough interest than other guys. But as she grows older she gets used to it and it starts to bore her. A teenage girl might fall for sweet talk but a grown girl won't - as a matter of fact she has heard it all.

two; girls are never attracted to guys who always try to impress them - they prefer free guys who they cannot control.

If you join dozens of other guys who are saying the same sweet things and acting in the same sweet way then how do you intend to stand out?

That is where "Sarcasm" comes in...it makes you stand out, It gives a girl the impression that you are not like the next guy who will only say what she wants to hear just to please her, it shows her that you are in control, it shows her that you are DIFFERENT - and girls find that attractive.

so how do you apply sarcasm in real life?

Again i will give you real life examples - let me use Facebook again; Take for instance a girl puts up a new profile picture you could inbox her and say - "Thank God for that profile picture, no guy will look at it two times and that means there is no way they will take you from me - keep uploading those kinda ugly picture"

if she gets angry don't apologizes (assuming she is the dull type that doesn't understand a joke - a smart girl will understand a joke when she hears it).

Also, for instance; if a girl says hi to you on social media you could reply with: 'You want to snatch me from my girlfriend abi, alright, if i must cheat on her for you then i need 2 sons from you"

You get the gist?; mixing a little sarcasm with a little humor is the key.

It makes you appear like you have options, but when you run around trying to impress a girl like your life depends on it it gives her this impression that you don't have much choices (that could turn a girl off big time). Girls love guys who have self worth and not ones who jump up whenever they (the girls) says jump.

For more of how to use this strategy plus other powerful secrets of getting your dream girl to fall for you, contact 08158068422 on watsapp to get a copy of my e-book "The Bang Rule...Ultimate Seduction Guild For Nigerian Guys"

PS: In my next month i will cover "Bedroom Talk", in that post i will cover how to make a girl see you as someone she must kiss and have intimate relationship with (don't read that next moth if you are not above 19, please). Meanwhile you can read my other articles here on nairaland by going to my profile or to my website (See my profile for the web address)

stay tuned...
How much is the e-book?
Re: If You Talk To Girls In These 3 Ways, They Will Fall Crazily In Love With You by Nobody: 8:08pm On Feb 22, 2015
anonym0us:
are those brea*t real? Someone should confirm this @her dp

I nr si anyrin 4 dere
Re: If You Talk To Girls In These 3 Ways, They Will Fall Crazily In Love With You by Nobody: 8:09pm On Feb 22, 2015
This guy is decoding us. The lines something else. Welldone
Re: If You Talk To Girls In These 3 Ways, They Will Fall Crazily In Love With You by Uncletony(m): 8:09pm On Feb 22, 2015
[quote author=EroticAngelina post=30958350]try harder[/quote

Erotic! Comot joor...u are to difficult to get. I know u love me. U see.. U are smilling.. wink
Re: If You Talk To Girls In These 3 Ways, They Will Fall Crazily In Love With You by Nobody: 8:10pm On Feb 22, 2015
pastorKosiso:
You too like front page....you no dey sleep? Everywhere jenna jenna... embarassed tongue
gringringrin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Mr Nairaland - December 2014 [Nomination & Verification] / 15 Secrets To Make Your Girlfriend Fall In Love With You Forever! / Miss NAIRALAND December 2014 Contest (nomination & Verification)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.