Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,964 members, 7,806,787 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:10 AM

My Fiancee Slept With Another Man...is It Right To Go On With Her? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Fiancee Slept With Another Man...is It Right To Go On With Her? (42040 Views)

Advice Needed - Her Fiancee Slept With 3 Of Her Bridesmaids Prior To Wedding Day / My Fiancee Confessed She's HIV+ After I Proposed To Her. Please, Help / My Fiancee Slept With Another Man. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Go Down)

Re: My Fiancee Slept With Another Man...is It Right To Go On With Her? by Acidosis(m): 6:12am On Feb 22, 2015
Re: My Fiancee Slept With Another Man...is It Right To Go On With Her? by Exponental(m): 6:13am On Feb 22, 2015
TRUST! TRUST!! TRUST!!!
This has been compromised. I will never advise you marry someone you cant trust, else you DIE of HBP at your prime.
Re: My Fiancee Slept With Another Man...is It Right To Go On With Her? by Samiceman: 6:47am On Feb 22, 2015
ivyT:

Wicked* grin
Shebi she don beg d guy na
The girl is a cheat and a terrible liar....

And she will continue to be a cheat even after marriage

There are somethings I can't forgive a girl for and that includes murder of an unborn child cos its the result of her carelessness (of course she will never admit she did the abortion )

What if she damaged her womb during the abortion

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Slept With Another Man...is It Right To Go On With Her? by ankh1600: 7:07am On Feb 22, 2015
Its up to you, each case & motive differs. I would not.
Re: My Fiancee Slept With Another Man...is It Right To Go On With Her? by Nobody: 7:21am On Feb 22, 2015
Acidosis:
...and some people will say it's wrong to check or read their partners' chats.
Trust is an intangible word. Check that damn phone and chats before she gives you AIDS & truncate your destiny.
After all there are many decent fishes in the ocean, so why expose yourself to AIDS & other spiritual diseases in the name of "trust"?

You want to mind the naivety of some people. Many have been saved by just checking through their partners phone. Most are just serial cheats and would be forming holy for you. Nothing should be hidden. Flip all the goddamn stones and see what's underneath. Love is never blind.

You aren't insecure if you check the phone. You are just being careful.

22 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Slept With Another Man...is It Right To Go On With Her? by Nobody: 7:43am On Feb 22, 2015
Alfa again.infact buhari will loose

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fiancee Slept With Another Man...is It Right To Go On With Her? by nekaa(f): 7:44am On Feb 22, 2015
from what you wrote there u met her and asked her to be your wife in a lil over 6 months.... isn't that too early ?

3 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Slept With Another Man...is It Right To Go On With Her? by Nobody: 7:45am On Feb 22, 2015
Jujunisation, jazz and hypnotisation at work from the alfa, u better send her packing b4 dem use ur head fry akara........ undecided

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Slept With Another Man...is It Right To Go On With Her? by ray2Dmond(m): 7:47am On Feb 22, 2015
e mean say "what u can do, alfa can do it better" grin

Re: My Fiancee Slept With Another Man...is It Right To Go On With Her? by aleeyshow(m): 7:47am On Feb 22, 2015
D relationship shld continue alfa is jst trying 2 bless d relationship.hmmmmmmm

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Slept With Another Man...is It Right To Go On With Her? by boojwa(m): 7:48am On Feb 22, 2015
Take a walk...leave her in the past with the brainless alfa ...that relationship is of no benefit to u bleev me
...it'd happen again if u continu
Re: My Fiancee Slept With Another Man...is It Right To Go On With Her? by money121(m): 7:48am On Feb 22, 2015
onyedikachukwue:
Alfa again.infact buhari will loose

3 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Slept With Another Man...is It Right To Go On With Her? by Nobody: 7:49am On Feb 22, 2015
Brother, I hardly comment. But NO. She's a pure hoe and it's very unfortunate you fell in love with one. I have before, had it been I found someone to talk to, my life would be better. So from experience, never date her, unless you will get yourself hurt eventually the more. She's a good actor again..

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Slept With Another Man...is It Right To Go On With Her? by kristisking(m): 7:49am On Feb 22, 2015
No,kill yourself before the alfa kills you for ritual.
Re: My Fiancee Slept With Another Man...is It Right To Go On With Her? by Nobody: 7:49am On Feb 22, 2015
nekaa:
from what you wrote there u met her and asked her to be your wife in a lil over 6 months.... isn't that too early ?

Some girls with excuse. Even if he met her today, as long as she said yes to his proposal ---what's the problem?

Address the apparent betrayal and not the sidling.

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Slept With Another Man...is It Right To Go On With Her? by Nobody: 7:50am On Feb 22, 2015
I will give you to options to choose from

(1)If you like go on with her.
(2)or dump her.

What every one will give most be from this two. I wonder which other answer you might need again on the type of situation.

Please don't waste people's time just to make a story(thread).
Re: My Fiancee Slept With Another Man...is It Right To Go On With Her? by TDstarr: 7:51am On Feb 22, 2015
dpoladapo604:
We have been together for over six months. I love her so much (never fell so much in love) and she's so crazy in love with me too. she's such a wonderful lady I've ever met. she would do anything just to prove and protect our relationship.

Early January this year she came to my place to spend few days. during her visit, I one day took her phone and checked through her bbm I saw her chat with one cleric (Alfa) asking the man to help her about a shocking dream she had about me and also talking about d previous guy she was dating before I met her. I was so confused I couldn't talk till she left but on her way to the park I ask her if she was cheating or something and she assured me that she's all mine.

So the following day after she left I called her and told her that I went through her phone and I observe that she's still having some affairs wit her previous boy friend, she first started talking angrily that why should I go through her phone without her conscience but after few minutes she called back and started begging not to be annoyed by the way she talked regard me checking her phone. after a lot of begging I told her I'm no more annoyed but I warned her not to go to the Alfa because I could observe that the Alfa has other interior motive from the way he was chatting and she promised not to visit him.

So last Tuesday she came to my place and I tried to go through her chats on bbm and to my biggest surprise my lady was asking the man to pay her the money she spent on abortion to her (omo I was so shocked) I couldn't blv my eyes,I saw a part where the man was asking if she love him and she said no...dat thats why she couldn't keep his pregnancy. I kept it for good days till when she was about to leave this morning. The question I threw at her was "did you really did abortion?" she was shocked and started swearing with the holy book...I asked her to bring her fone and I viewed the Alfa's pics and asked if dis was d same Alfa I asked her not to visit and she said no he's the not him. I showed her the pics I tuk from that chat....she was shocked and accepted she slept with him but she did no abortion saying she only want to use that to get money from the Alfa. I asked her why....but she kept saying she didn't know how it happened. she was just begging and crying. the reason y I was so pained is that I warned her not to go to him but he go against my warning. I love her but I'm not comfortable with her. after too much begging and crying I told her I've forgive her.

Please is it advisable to go on with this lady?...I'm confused because I'm still in luv with her I can't just let her go but something keeps telling me that I may regret go on with her. AND IS IT WRONG FOR PARTNERS TO CHECK EACH OTHERS FONE?
use your brain she is a lying bit h use your brain ,
Re: My Fiancee Slept With Another Man...is It Right To Go On With Her? by olaideeeedris(m): 7:51am On Feb 22, 2015
pretydiva:
Dat ur gf is a big w.hore. U better dump her silly ass or else sorry wil b ur name. Even after warning her nt 2 c d alfa she stil went n dat wasn't enough, she slept wif him. Haba guy u use ur brain 4 once nau
l like your style of advice sha. U dey garnish am with small small insults so dat d thing no go b overdose. You are a good doctor jare grin

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Slept With Another Man...is It Right To Go On With Her? by Nobody: 7:52am On Feb 22, 2015
All dis Alfa and men of God sha only God fit hellep dem, let her go if u can't stop the thoughts cos the honest truth is that dey will still nack theirself again and women I pity their life sleeping with another man by style and saying dey don't know how it happened, who waka go there, why u gree the touch and opening of tinZ
Re: My Fiancee Slept With Another Man...is It Right To Go On With Her? by onadana: 7:52am On Feb 22, 2015
No...wait until she goes to bed with your dad.What is all this blindness called love?Bro,if some one loves you the strength of the love is so strong that it withers every other attraction anything other than that is called cheating.Ewu.
Re: My Fiancee Slept With Another Man...is It Right To Go On With Her? by Bwaal(m): 7:52am On Feb 22, 2015
Infidelity and disloyalty are like cockroach, for every one you see, there are dozens you wont notice.

5 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Slept With Another Man...is It Right To Go On With Her? by Beamborla(f): 7:53am On Feb 22, 2015
Why would a cleric sleep around in the first place? I don't trust all these so called clerics cos some of them are very very diabolical.
My dear, the choice is yours. You need to look beyond love Now. If you are sure you can forgive and completely forget and give her your trust again, then go ahead but whichever one you plan to do, that girl need serious intervention from God.
You don't know the kind of person the Alfa is. Fact that he slept with her and as far as he is concerned, an abortion took place makes him fake already.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Fiancee Slept With Another Man...is It Right To Go On With Her? by flipboss(m): 7:54am On Feb 22, 2015
ivyT:

Wicked* grin
Shebi she don beg d guy na
excuse me? beg wetin.....? Just tell me you're kidding angry
Re: My Fiancee Slept With Another Man...is It Right To Go On With Her? by Godsonbalo(m): 7:55am On Feb 22, 2015
Guy, good advice is to let her go. from experience.
Re: My Fiancee Slept With Another Man...is It Right To Go On With Her? by tonero230(m): 7:55am On Feb 22, 2015
dpoladapo604:
We have been together for over six months. I love her so much (never fell so much in love) and she's so crazy in love with me too. she's such a wonderful lady I've ever met. she would do anything just to prove and protect our relationship.

Early January this year she came to my place to spend few days. during her visit, I one day took her phone and checked through her bbm I saw her chat with one cleric (Alfa) asking the man to help her about a shocking dream she had about me and also talking about d previous guy she was dating before I met her. I was so confused I couldn't talk till she left but on her way to the park I ask her if she was cheating or something and she assured me that she's all mine.

So the following day after she left I called her and told her that I went through her phone and I observe that she's still having some affairs wit her previous boy friend, she first started talking angrily that why should I go through her phone without her conscience but after few minutes she called back and started begging not to be annoyed by the way she talked regard me checking her phone. after a lot of begging I told her I'm no more annoyed but I warned her not to go to the Alfa because I could observe that the Alfa has other interior motive from the way he was chatting and she promised not to visit him.

So last Tuesday she came to my place and I tried to go through her chats on bbm and to my biggest surprise my lady was asking the man to pay her the money she spent on abortion to her (omo I was so shocked) I couldn't blv my eyes,I saw a part where the man was asking if she love him and she said no...dat thats why she couldn't keep his pregnancy. I kept it for good days till when she was about to leave this morning. The question I threw at her was "did you really did abortion?" she was shocked and started swearing with the holy book...I asked her to bring her fone and I viewed the Alfa's pics and asked if dis was d same Alfa I asked her not to visit and she said no he's the not him. I showed her the pics I tuk from that chat....she was shocked and accepted she slept with him but she did no abortion saying she only want to use that to get money from the Alfa. I asked her why....but she kept saying she didn't know how it happened. she was just begging and crying. the reason y I was so pained is that I warned her not to go to him but he go against my warning. I love her but I'm not comfortable with her. after too much begging and crying I told her I've forgive her.

Please is it advisable to go on with this lady?...I'm confused because I'm still in luv with her I can't just let her go but something keeps telling me that I may regret go on with her. AND IS IT WRONG FOR PARTNERS TO CHECK EACH OTHERS FONE?

Do you also need alfa to tell you she doesn't love you and you should part ways with her.Keep on searching and you will meet ur hearthrob.There is nothing wrong checking each others phone
Re: My Fiancee Slept With Another Man...is It Right To Go On With Her? by cluksy(m): 7:55am On Feb 22, 2015
princeogbeide1:
see man" a girl remains to be everybody's girl until she gets married.

Dude, even married bitches get laid.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Slept With Another Man...is It Right To Go On With Her? by nerodenero: 7:57am On Feb 22, 2015
For the love you have for her, your emotion is thinking for you.In this case,your emotion coupled with the love would lead you astray.Remove the love, the emotion will vanish immediately. Think with your head and not with your emotion.

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Slept With Another Man...is It Right To Go On With Her? by flipboss(m): 7:57am On Feb 22, 2015
olaideeeedris:
l like your style of advice sha. U dey garnish am with small small insults so dat d thing no go b overdose. You are a good doctor jare grin
grin abi na... doctor my ass

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Fiancee Slept With Another Man...is It Right To Go On With Her? by Nobody: 7:57am On Feb 22, 2015
dpoladapo604:

...that's what you get and see when you check your partner's phone-you see horrifying stuff.I will suggest you let go off her.again if you had not snopped on her phone,you would not have known;she might still be your loving angel.there is no perfect lady,we can only get fake angels or pretenders.if you love her,forgive her.if not,say goodbye...
Re: My Fiancee Slept With Another Man...is It Right To Go On With Her? by khiaa(f): 7:57am On Feb 22, 2015
dpoladapo604:

Please reread your post very slowly 10 times then the answer to your question will be obvious.
Re: My Fiancee Slept With Another Man...is It Right To Go On With Her? by mcjester: 7:57am On Feb 22, 2015
That ur girl is too diabolic and are u sure she's not under a spell. .I think you should give her a break for sometime and see if she can turn a new leaf...btw there's nothing wrong with checking each other's phone if the trust is there

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11)

Lady Weds Her Physically Challenged Lover In Akwa Ibom / Man Having Sex With A Snake (photos) / Nigerian Man Proposes To His Lady On A Boat At One Of The 7wonders Of The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.