Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,559 members, 7,809,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:36 PM

My Fiancee Slept With Another Man...is It Right To Go On With Her? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Fiancee Slept With Another Man...is It Right To Go On With Her? (42049 Views)

Advice Needed - Her Fiancee Slept With 3 Of Her Bridesmaids Prior To Wedding Day / My Fiancee Confessed She's HIV+ After I Proposed To Her. Please, Help / My Fiancee Slept With Another Man. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Go Down)

Re: My Fiancee Slept With Another Man...is It Right To Go On With Her? by Nobody: 7:58am On Feb 22, 2015
ivyT:

Wicked* grin
Shebi she don beg d guy na

I viewed your dp and forgave you for this your talk...
1. She is a cheat
2. She is a careless cheat for having sex without a condom
3. She has dead emotions for sayings she is sleeping with a man she does not love.
4. She is a champion in emotional blackmails with all those her overflowing tear bags
5. If really she didn't get pregnant and went for an abortion, then she is a thief and a liar for saying that to the man..

Only beg no fit mange all these ones....

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fiancee Slept With Another Man...is It Right To Go On With Her? by FrenchyL(m): 7:58am On Feb 22, 2015
My brother it is a terrible feeling. I think you should let her go. She will do it again and again. She knows that you love her dearly so she will use that to manipulate you. This is the one you know for now but what there are others?? Save yourself the heartache and stress and let her go.

Someone else is waiting for you.
Remain on top of all things and think clear thoughts.
Re: My Fiancee Slept With Another Man...is It Right To Go On With Her? by Nobody: 7:58am On Feb 22, 2015
Acidosis:
...and some people will say it's wrong to check or read their partners' chats.

Trust is an intangible word. Check that damn phone and chats before she gives you AIDS & truncate your destiny.

After all there are many decent fishes in the ocean, so why expose yourself to AIDS & other spiritual diseases in the name of "trust"?

You are right bro. If you have the opportunity GO THROUGH YOUR PARTNER'S PHONE AND MESSAGES.

Afterall if you guys do not keep your bodies (love making) a secret from each other why keep messages a secret?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fiancee Slept With Another Man...is It Right To Go On With Her? by uchejames2(m): 7:59am On Feb 22, 2015
My man na u hold the yam and also the knife begin to chop am! Which other advice are you seeking for rather than the one you can give to yourself.... A stitch in time saves nine
Re: My Fiancee Slept With Another Man...is It Right To Go On With Her? by ELGREF(m): 7:59am On Feb 22, 2015
I saw danger ahead if you continue with her
Re: My Fiancee Slept With Another Man...is It Right To Go On With Her? by ochukofortune(m): 7:59am On Feb 22, 2015
I will understand that the girl in question is a Yoruba girl likely from Ogun, Kwara or Ibadan. Secondly she isn't on nairaland. My one kobo is dat there is a diff btw a wife and any girl, most girls won't make good wives hence they are not supposed to get married and dis ur girl is one of d second class.Pls if u need a wife den dump her sorry Ass cos she is a LovePeddler!

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Slept With Another Man...is It Right To Go On With Her? by Olushauneddy(m): 7:59am On Feb 22, 2015
According to an adage in my tribe " An adulterous woman will end up killing her husband if she didn't kill herself " A word is enough for the wise.
Re: My Fiancee Slept With Another Man...is It Right To Go On With Her? by lirusehn(m): 8:01am On Feb 22, 2015
if she had slept with a dog it could have bin better but an alfa *spits* woe unto them both
Re: My Fiancee Slept With Another Man...is It Right To Go On With Her? by Nobody: 8:01am On Feb 22, 2015
dpoladapo604:
We have been together for over six months. I love her so much (never fell so much in love) and she's so crazy in love with me too. she's such a wonderful lady I've ever met. she would do anything just to prove and protect our relationship.

Early January this year she came to my place to spend few days. during her visit, I one day took her phone and checked through her bbm I saw her chat with one cleric (Alfa) asking the man to help her about a shocking dream she had about me and also talking about d previous guy she was dating before I met her. I was so confused I couldn't talk till she left but on her way to the park I ask her if she was cheating or something and she assured me that she's all mine.

So the following day after she left I called her and told her that I went through her phone and I observe that she's still having some affairs wit her previous boy friend, she first started talking angrily that why should I go through her phone without her conscience but after few minutes she called back and started begging not to be annoyed by the way she talked regard me checking her phone. after a lot of begging I told her I'm no more annoyed but I warned her not to go to the Alfa because I could observe that the Alfa has other interior motive from the way he was chatting and she promised not to visit him.

So last Tuesday she came to my place and I tried to go through her chats on bbm and to my biggest surprise my lady was asking the man to pay her the money she spent on abortion to her (omo I was so shocked) I couldn't blv my eyes,I saw a part where the man was asking if she love him and she said no...dat thats why she couldn't keep his pregnancy. I kept it for good days till when she was about to leave this morning. The question I threw at her was "did you really did abortion?" she was shocked and started swearing with the holy book...I asked her to bring her fone and I viewed the Alfa's pics and asked if dis was d same Alfa I asked her not to visit and she said no he's the not him. I showed her the pics I tuk from that chat....she was shocked and accepted she slept with him but she did no abortion saying she only want to use that to get money from the Alfa. I asked her why....but she kept saying she didn't know how it happened. she was just begging and crying. the reason y I was so pained is that I warned her not to go to him but he go against my warning. I love her but I'm not comfortable with her. after too much begging and crying I told her I've forgive her.

Please is it advisable to go on with this lady?...I'm confused because I'm still in luv with her I can't just let her go but something keeps telling me that I may regret go on with her. AND IS IT WRONG FOR PARTNERS TO CHECK EACH OTHERS FONE?
Wrapped with a chick...drama, drama, drama cheesy

OP, that lady is playing with you and will finish you if you go ahead and marry her.

Lots of bitchhes out there pretending to be in love because they only want to get married.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Slept With Another Man...is It Right To Go On With Her? by Nobody: 8:02am On Feb 22, 2015
Oju to ma bani kale ki n se ipin laaro. My friend u dont need serius advice here. Use your brain. A cheat is a cheat and will continue to cheat no matter what you may do. U dont need to deceive yourself, u wil regrete if you mary her. However, u have to leave her with inteligent so that she wil take your name and picture to harbalist. Start treating her like ordinary girlfriend b4 u let go finaly. Use ur brain and dont be deceived by LOVE.
Re: My Fiancee Slept With Another Man...is It Right To Go On With Her? by Nobody: 8:03am On Feb 22, 2015
Omotolu:
...that's what you get and see when you check your partner's phone-you see horrifying stuff.I will suggest you let go off her.again if you had not snopped on her phone,you would not have known;she might still be your loving angel.there is no perfect lady,we can only get fake angels or pretenders.if you love her,forgive her.if not,say goodbye...

Keep shut please. Cheating even to the point of abortion?

Even had the guts to lie to him about it. Spinning tales.

Is that what you call loving angel?

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Slept With Another Man...is It Right To Go On With Her? by firstolalekan(m): 8:03am On Feb 22, 2015
menix:
Narrating ur plight is good, at least it keeps us busy buh asking us to advice u is quite annoying.

Are u not a man, if u can live wiv a cheat y not go on nd stop askin us to mislead u....
Yes o
I even noticed too many Gbagauns grin

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Slept With Another Man...is It Right To Go On With Her? by veraiyke(m): 8:04am On Feb 22, 2015
Itz still very early. It very right for u to pick up ur partner's phone n go thru it. Abeg let her to waka. Is it dat u dnt ve money dat she is playn abortion to xtort money or is it dat dats hw she is generally. For ur own gud dnt proceed with d relatnshp
Re: My Fiancee Slept With Another Man...is It Right To Go On With Her? by PreciousBro: 8:04am On Feb 22, 2015
From All Indication, Its Clear That Trust' ,Loyalty' are Big Issues. She Lacks Those Sufficient Virtues Men Crave In Women Hence Making You Insecure wIth/around Her.

If She Were a Footballer,She'd Be a Mid-fielder,That Explains The Reason She Dribbles You With Her Disobedience.

When Is It Gonna Stop huh ?

I'm Sorry,Love Isn't Enough In Your Case, She Has To Deal With Her Self Issues Without You In Her Future .
Re: My Fiancee Slept With Another Man...is It Right To Go On With Her? by Sarimah(f): 8:04am On Feb 22, 2015
this one is strong

forgive her but don't continue with the relationship

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fiancee Slept With Another Man...is It Right To Go On With Her? by handsome86(m): 8:04am On Feb 22, 2015
My first advise is you should forgive. Her ,my second advise is you should end the relationship. my third advise is you should go for hiv test after 3months .

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Slept With Another Man...is It Right To Go On With Her? by tonero230(m): 8:04am On Feb 22, 2015
ivyT:

Wicked* grin

Birds of the same feather!Only God knows how many times you have committed abortion

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fiancee Slept With Another Man...is It Right To Go On With Her? by tundeotunba(m): 8:05am On Feb 22, 2015
Alfa no be human being. My guy, na peace of mind important pass o. Stick wit her if U can deal wit it.
Re: My Fiancee Slept With Another Man...is It Right To Go On With Her? by Doughyeenbae(f): 8:05am On Feb 22, 2015
dajoaneke:
You see love matter eh!, I hands off. If I say leave am na that time the love go begin hungry u pass... No leave am, you go say I no sabi advice person. Na your matter; carry am for your head.
perfect
Re: My Fiancee Slept With Another Man...is It Right To Go On With Her? by lumidey2013(m): 8:05am On Feb 22, 2015
Bro, the Gal na "Ololudo" and not "Ololufe". Beware !
Re: My Fiancee Slept With Another Man...is It Right To Go On With Her? by Nobody: 8:06am On Feb 22, 2015
favoured234:

I viewed your dp and forgave you for this your talk...
1. She is a cheat
2. She is a careless cheat for having sex without a condom
3. She has dead emotions for sayings she is sleeping with a man she does not love.
4. She is a champion in emotional blackmails with all those her overflowing tear bags
5. If really she didn't get pregnant and went for an abortion, then she is a thief and a liar for saying that to the man..

Only beg no fit mange all these ones....

6. The guy (OP) means nothing to her, thats why she took him for granted and visited the alfa despite his warnings

7. She is a manipulator and a liar.

8. She is fetish. Like someone said above if the OP continues the relationship and eventually cheats on her or hurts her she will go back to that same alfa or another one to seek revenge or ruin for the guy

9. She is ultimately disobedient and selfish. She puts only herself into consideration.

10. She is dangerous. She keeps dangerous secrets hidden ti herself. Secrets dangerous enough to ruin her partner.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Slept With Another Man...is It Right To Go On With Her? by Esdb3: 8:08am On Feb 22, 2015
dpoladapo604:
We have been together for over six months. I love her so much (never fell so much in love) and she's so crazy in love with me too. she's such a wonderful lady I've ever met. she would do anything just to prove and protect our relationship.

lord see how God just saved this one and he is still dulling. God just showed the 'thing' you've been in love with. Dontt be samson fa drop this delilah before she shaves your head.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Slept With Another Man...is It Right To Go On With Her? by Nobody: 8:09am On Feb 22, 2015
dpoladapo604:

Early January this year she came to my place to spend few days. during her visit, I one day took her phone and checked through her bbm I saw her chat with one cleric (Alfa) asking the man to help her about a shocking dream she had about me and also talking about d previous guy she was dating before I met her. I was so confused I couldn't talk till she left but on her way to the park I ask her if she was cheating or something and she assured me that she's all mine.

So the following day after she left I called her and told her that I went through her phone and I observe that she's still having some affairs wit her previous boy friend, she first started talking angrily that why should I go through her phone without her conscience but after few minutes she called back and started begging not to be annoyed by the way she talked regard me checking her phone. after a lot of begging I told her I'm no more annoyed but I warned her not to go to the Alfa because I could observe that the Alfa has other interior motive from the way he was chatting and she promised not to visit him.

So last Tuesday she came to my place and I tried to go through her chats on bbm and to my biggest surprise my lady was asking the man to pay her the money she spent on abortion to her (omo I was so shocked) I couldn't blv my eyes,I saw a part where the man was asking if she love him and she said no...dat thats why she couldn't keep his pregnancy. I kept it for good days till when she was about to leave this morning. The question I threw at her was "did you really did abortion?" she was shocked and started swearing with the holy book...I asked her to bring her fone and I viewed the Alfa's pics and asked if dis was d same Alfa I asked her not to visit and she said no he's the not him. I showed her the pics I tuk from that chat....she was shocked and accepted she slept with him but she did no abortion saying she only want to use that to get money from the Alfa. I asked her why....but she kept saying she didn't know how it happened. she was just begging and crying. the reason y I was so pained is that I warned her not to go to him but he go against my warning. I love her but I'm not comfortable with her. after too much begging and crying I told her I've forgive her.

Please is it advisable to go on with this lady?...I'm confused because I'm still in luv with her I can't just let her go but something keeps telling me that I may regret go on with her. AND IS IT WRONG FOR PARTNERS TO CHECK EACH OTHERS FONE?
Forgive her and stay out of her private life. Love ke, do the 2 of you even know the meaning of the word. If you can not stomach it then move on.
Re: My Fiancee Slept With Another Man...is It Right To Go On With Her? by Nobody: 8:09am On Feb 22, 2015
Sarimah:
this one is strong

forgive her but don't continue with the relationship
Hey, you've got a nice up there. Is it real or fake? cheesy
Re: My Fiancee Slept With Another Man...is It Right To Go On With Her? by eromspete(m): 8:09am On Feb 22, 2015
She used the ABORTION story to try to get money from the Alfa. She' obviously a CON ARTIST.

If you get married to her, expect alot of manipulation from her to satisfy whatever she wants. If she wants money she will scam you emotionally to get it.

Separation from a partner is painful especially when emotional investments are high but you should be able to let go.

She messed up and now you have two choices:

1 - To forgive and WARN her strongly not to try it ever again as long as she's with you OR
2 - Let her go (people rarely change from already established behaviours)
Re: My Fiancee Slept With Another Man...is It Right To Go On With Her? by sagaciousblog: 8:10am On Feb 22, 2015
am i d only ignorant one here? PLZ WHATS AN ALFA? the thing no dey google..

3 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Slept With Another Man...is It Right To Go On With Her? by kobonaire(m): 8:11am On Feb 22, 2015
@OP, you have been alpha-f'ked by 50 shades of a cunning individual..... RUN AWAY!!
Re: My Fiancee Slept With Another Man...is It Right To Go On With Her? by Nobody: 8:11am On Feb 22, 2015
ronald4lif:
I will advise you let go of her, the memories of her sleeping with this Alfa will never wane off and it will spring up feelings of resentment in the future. If you can let go fine but if you can't oh well...
abeg wetin be Alfa?

And as for the op. If u love her. U wouldn't be here creating this thread. Since u said uv forgiven her. And forgiveness don't mean forgive and remember but forgive and forget. We are not the one into this. So we can't make decisions for u. So fvck off. Why should u even be viewuing her chats? From all indications ur also cheating on her. Won't she have her own private life cause she is dating u? Or have u paid her bride price? Omo dey ur lane.

Please what is alfa?
Re: My Fiancee Slept With Another Man...is It Right To Go On With Her? by UncleJudax(m): 8:12am On Feb 22, 2015
ivyT:

Wicked* grin
Really? I am speechless.
Re: My Fiancee Slept With Another Man...is It Right To Go On With Her? by kobonaire(m): 8:12am On Feb 22, 2015
sagaciousblog:
am i d only ignorant one here? PLZ WHATS AN ALFA? the thing no dey google..
you need the Naija Google ... tongue

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Slept With Another Man...is It Right To Go On With Her? by charismaticdave(m): 8:14am On Feb 22, 2015
dpoladapo604:

brother, no one is perfect, not even me or you, we guys don't own them (ladies) they have their own beliefs and we have ours, if you are ready to let go, do and forgive her, if you can't, just break up already, don't manage the relationship because you will regret later.

why are you going through her phone, that means the trust is not there, does she goes through yours?
Re: My Fiancee Slept With Another Man...is It Right To Go On With Her? by Nobody: 8:14am On Feb 22, 2015
Very painful,I understand ur plight.Truely,all ladies are bitche.s,I prefer 2 stay alone till I grow old.No wonder,most whites divorce so easily.For me,don't continue with her,let her bear the brunt of her actions and live with the pain for ever.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11)

Nigerian Man Proposes To His Lady On A Boat At One Of The 7wonders Of The World / Lady Commits Suicide By Drinking Sniper After Catching Husband In Bed With Lover / What Is Wrong With This Picture?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.