Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,058 members, 7,807,183 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:46 AM

Beware: This Is What My Brother Saw In A New Sealed Apple Mackbook Pro Carton. - Technology Market (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Beware: This Is What My Brother Saw In A New Sealed Apple Mackbook Pro Carton. (53166 Views)

Brand New Sealed Apple Iphones 6s 64gig now 95k call 08038940607 / Apple Mackbook Pro Available / Brand New Sealed Apple TV 64GB For Sale @ 75K (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beware: This Is What My Brother Saw In A New Sealed Apple Mackbook Pro Carton. by 100Cents: 3:16pm On Feb 23, 2015
olu77:
Are you sure some drug barons have not mistakenly sent you cocaine worth millions of naira?

Worthy of note.

But he said sand..
Re: Beware: This Is What My Brother Saw In A New Sealed Apple Mackbook Pro Carton. by honeric01(m): 3:30pm On Feb 23, 2015
mavinc4u:

Oops. Is it bank transfer from Nigeria to US or US to US and where did he meet the person?

After all these interrogation, I hope you are going to replace the apple for him?
Re: Beware: This Is What My Brother Saw In A New Sealed Apple Mackbook Pro Carton. by onatisi(m): 3:35pm On Feb 23, 2015
9jatatafo:
OP the person you always wire money to in the US to buy goods, is the person a Nigerian that you know very or a white man or woman you met online? How come your brother wanted to buy such that he could not contact the dealers abroad directly? Give us the site of the dealer.
I suspect foul play.
I won't be surprised if that site is cellpex.com ,the op is still hidding the name of the site because he believes it is a nice and secret money making site. Never wire money to anyone , always insist on paypal because u can always use their buyer protection policy,don't fall for ridiculous cheap prices ,always use ur brains and always check out customer reviews about sites or sellers before buying .
Re: Beware: This Is What My Brother Saw In A New Sealed Apple Mackbook Pro Carton. by 9jatatafo(m): 4:14pm On Feb 23, 2015
onatisi:
I won't be surprised if that site is cellpex.com ,the op is still hidding the name of the site because he believes it is a nice and secret money making site. Never wire money to anyone , always insist on paypal because u can always use their buyer protection policy,don't fall for ridiculous cheap prices ,always use ur brains and always check out customer reviews about sites or sellers before buying .

ON POINT

2 Likes

Re: Beware: This Is What My Brother Saw In A New Sealed Apple Mackbook Pro Carton. by jesbu(m): 4:34pm On Feb 23, 2015
Please tell me more about this cellpex.com
onatisi:
Re: Beware: This Is What My Brother Saw In A New Sealed Apple Mackbook Pro Carton. by onatisi(m): 4:45pm On Feb 23, 2015
jesbu:
Please tell me more about this cellpex.com
bros ,the site is good but there are many fraudsters there and most of them are nigerians. The number one way u will know them is once u tell them u want to use paypal ,they will start preaching to u about trusting them and so on like that,they will even tell u they have been doing business with nigerians since 1800ad,the next thing is they will ask you to wire the money to them. Don't fall for the us number they will be using. Go to the site and study it very well, there are many legal and good sellers there though. And the worst aspect is there is no way cellpex can help u recover ur money unlike aliexpress and ebay. I have never used their escrow payment anyway. Always insist on paypal for any transaction with usa website or dealers,paypal usually supports the buyer more than the seller.

1 Like

Re: Beware: This Is What My Brother Saw In A New Sealed Apple Mackbook Pro Carton. by jesbu(m): 4:50pm On Feb 23, 2015
Thanks very much I appreciate it.do you know of digicircle.com
onatisi:
bros ,the site is good but there are many fraudsters there and most of them are nigerians. The number one way u will know them is once u tell them u want to use paypal ,they will start preaching to u about trusting them and so on like that,they will even tell u they have been doing business with nigerians since 1800ad,the next thing is they will ask you to wire the money to them. Don't fall for the us number they will be using. Go to the site and study it very well, there are many legal and good sellers there though. And the worst aspect is there is no way cellpex can help u recover ur money unlike aliexpress and ebay. I have never used their escrow payment anyway. Always insist on paypal for any transaction with usa website or dealers,paypal usually supports the buyer more than the seller.
Re: Beware: This Is What My Brother Saw In A New Sealed Apple Mackbook Pro Carton. by onatisi(m): 5:05pm On Feb 23, 2015
jesbu:
Thanks very much I appreciate it.do you know of digicircle.com
modern day ecommerce has gone beyond the level of seeing something and jumping into it ,this is where ebay and amazon has an edge . Any site that doesn't provide for information exchange between the seller and the buyer is always a risky gamble. Digicircle will only tell u how the item is,that is all. You can't ask for more infos. Remember when u deal with sites that operate the type of seller and buyer communication system,all ur conversations are stored and u can use it when there is any problem. Before u buy from sites always make sure u can communicate with them to ascertain and verify any issue that isn't clear with you.

1 Like

Re: Beware: This Is What My Brother Saw In A New Sealed Apple Mackbook Pro Carton. by jesbu(m): 5:38pm On Feb 23, 2015
onatisi:
modern day ecommerce has gone beyond the level of seeing something and jumping into it ,this is where ebay and amazon has an edge . Any site that doesn't provide for information exchange between the seller and the buyer is always a risky gamble. Digicircle will only tell u how the item is,that is all. You can't ask for more infos. Remember when u deal with sites that operate the type of seller and buyer communication system,all ur conversations are stored and u can use it when there is any problem. Before u buy from sites always make sure u can communicate with them to
ascertain and verify any issue that isn't clear with you.

Thanks love the way you explained it.

1 Like

Re: Beware: This Is What My Brother Saw In A New Sealed Apple Mackbook Pro Carton. by annita19(f): 6:03pm On Feb 23, 2015
You're being an unreasonable racist. What made you conclude it's from a white man when it could be from your Nigerian brothers.

1 Like

Re: Beware: This Is What My Brother Saw In A New Sealed Apple Mackbook Pro Carton. by rhames(m): 7:08pm On Feb 23, 2015
eliascomm55:
I want buyers of those sealed phones and laptops to beware of re packed gadgets. This is what my brother saw in a brand new sealed Apple Mackbook Pro Carton. His suppler actually sent 4pieces of this, he opened them to see what is in the carton then he found out nylon filled with beach sand was packed and sealed in the laptop box.

#whitepeoplescam#

Who is that supplier of yours? I think you better report that supplier in the USA to the Better Business Bureau if your story is true. Their website is www.bbb.org. Please expose that supplier of yours if he also supplies people on Naraland.com. Otherwise we wont believe your story.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beware: This Is What My Brother Saw In A New Sealed Apple Mackbook Pro Carton. by soulfood(m): 7:08pm On Feb 23, 2015
stardom call to djs.....Great Music and djs for Events

Re: Beware: This Is What My Brother Saw In A New Sealed Apple Mackbook Pro Carton. by Wildemex92(m): 7:12pm On Feb 23, 2015
eliascomm55:
I want buyers of those sealed phones and laptops to beware of re packed gadgets. This is what my brother saw in a brand new sealed Apple Mackbook Pro Carton. His suppler actually sent 4pieces of this, he opened them to see what is in the carton then he found out nylon filled with beach sand was packed and sealed in the laptop box.

#whitepeoplescam#
how much does d laptop cost?
Re: Beware: This Is What My Brother Saw In A New Sealed Apple Mackbook Pro Carton. by eliascomm55: 7:20pm On Feb 23, 2015
Wildemex92:
how much does d laptop cost?
=N=245,000
Re: Beware: This Is What My Brother Saw In A New Sealed Apple Mackbook Pro Carton. by Nobody: 7:21pm On Feb 23, 2015
Those drug worth over ×10 the cost of the macbook just sell it... Favour caught up with u
Re: Beware: This Is What My Brother Saw In A New Sealed Apple Mackbook Pro Carton. by eduxerxes: 8:49pm On Feb 23, 2015
jworos:
happened to my bro,e shipped his 55 inch 3D smart TV from Malaysia,after picking it up, he saw stones in it wen he opened it...
Those are Nigerians on the other side of the divide. Lol, local and international scamming. Naija I hail thee!!!

1 Like

Re: Beware: This Is What My Brother Saw In A New Sealed Apple Mackbook Pro Carton. by segebobo: 8:55pm On Feb 23, 2015
So oyinbo don dey scam naija man

1 Like

Re: Beware: This Is What My Brother Saw In A New Sealed Apple Mackbook Pro Carton. by greggng: 9:27pm On Feb 23, 2015
Story for the gods. That package is called yahoo package. Is either the person they sent fund to didnot pay to the owner or he used fake means of payment. It might also be that they sender must ve been scammed in the past and he is now looking for a victim to make up for his lost.
Re: Beware: This Is What My Brother Saw In A New Sealed Apple Mackbook Pro Carton. by eliascomm55: 9:58pm On Feb 23, 2015
greggng:
Story for the gods. That package is called yahoo package. Is either the person they sent fund to didnot pay to the owner or he used fake means of payment. It might also be that they sender must ve been scammed in the past and he is now looking for a victim to make up for his lost.
its only one out of the 4 carton that has this content in it, the other 3boxes was sealed with the laptops in it.
Re: Beware: This Is What My Brother Saw In A New Sealed Apple Mackbook Pro Carton. by mikron(m): 10:01pm On Feb 23, 2015
Fogman:
Which site did he met the seller?
grin grin grin
Re: Beware: This Is What My Brother Saw In A New Sealed Apple Mackbook Pro Carton. by mikron(m): 10:01pm On Feb 23, 2015
Fogman:
Which site did he met the seller?
he metted the seller online. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Beware: This Is What My Brother Saw In A New Sealed Apple Mackbook Pro Carton. by mikron(m): 10:25pm On Feb 23, 2015
tellwisdom:
U sef manage what u saw sad
if u were the victim and somebody utter these same words to u how will u feel?
Re: Beware: This Is What My Brother Saw In A New Sealed Apple Mackbook Pro Carton. by MymothersKeeper(f): 11:00pm On Feb 23, 2015
@ OP which courier? if you are lying you know you will burn in hell right? because all registered courier open packages and repackage them or scan them and will not ship sand and that box looks old.

If your not lying post your tracking number here and tell us the courier make we track am! Noinsense upon madness angry

2 Likes

Re: Beware: This Is What My Brother Saw In A New Sealed Apple Mackbook Pro Carton. by tellwisdom: 11:07pm On Feb 23, 2015
mikron:
if u were the victim and somebody tell u what u just said here how will u feel?

You are foolish undecided
Re: Beware: This Is What My Brother Saw In A New Sealed Apple Mackbook Pro Carton. by free13: 11:17pm On Feb 23, 2015
HMMMM.............
Re: Beware: This Is What My Brother Saw In A New Sealed Apple Mackbook Pro Carton. by mikron(m): 12:03am On Feb 24, 2015
tellwisdom:

You are foolish undecided
u re an idi0t. stupid fool. somebody got scammed and all u could think of is to sound rude. ass.hole
Re: Beware: This Is What My Brother Saw In A New Sealed Apple Mackbook Pro Carton. by tellwisdom: 3:16am On Feb 24, 2015
mikron:
u re an idi0t. stupid fool. somebody got scammed and all u could think of is to sound rude. ass.hole

You are a dunce..A dirty one at that..Anuofia jati jati angry
Re: Beware: This Is What My Brother Saw In A New Sealed Apple Mackbook Pro Carton. by USAPRODUCTS(m): 4:37am On Feb 24, 2015
Why can't we be honest about everything? They're are too many inconsistencies with your story. Too hard to believe lol. Nigerians are to smart to believe everything we read.
Re: Beware: This Is What My Brother Saw In A New Sealed Apple Mackbook Pro Carton. by eliascomm55: 7:13am On Feb 24, 2015
MymothersKeeper:
@ OP which courier? if you are lying you know you will burn in hell right? because all registered courier open packages and repackage them or scan them and will not ship sand and that box looks old.

If your not lying post your tracking number here and tell us the courier make we track am! Noinsense upon madness angry
please dont get me upset. I uploaded pix then u saying I am lying. Are u out of ur mind? Go back and start reading the post from the top. U will understand d story. Meanwhile we didnt used courier service. The goods was delivered thru one of his friend. We have been buying goods from the seller for a very long time. Hope I have answered ur question.
Re: Beware: This Is What My Brother Saw In A New Sealed Apple Mackbook Pro Carton. by mavinc4u(f): 7:20am On Feb 24, 2015
honeric01:

After all these interrogation, I hope you are going to replace the apple for him?

No, I was interrogating to proffer solution but it looks like op is not coming out straight so I will rest my case. Thanks.
Re: Beware: This Is What My Brother Saw In A New Sealed Apple Mackbook Pro Carton. by honeric01(m): 10:52am On Feb 24, 2015
mavinc4u:

No, I was interrogating to proffer solution but it looks like op is not coming out straight so I will rest my case. Thanks.

He answered all your questions accordingly madam!
Re: Beware: This Is What My Brother Saw In A New Sealed Apple Mackbook Pro Carton. by Nobody: 10:19pm On Feb 24, 2015
What does it take for the OP to tell us the name of the website and seller details which this transaction took place? If you have nothing to hide, spill out the full details.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Blackberry Mega Sales Ongoing From Fhemmmy Motos ** From 6000 Naira ONLY ** / Exchange Itunes & Amazon Gift Cards to Naira FAST. #No Scam 100% Legit TRYME / Buy From Offerup,letgo And Other Pickup Sites And Ship To Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.