Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,728 members, 7,805,990 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:48 AM

Who Can Help With Software That Block Number's "number Blacklist" - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Who Can Help With Software That Block Number's "number Blacklist" (3073 Views)

How To Block Unwanted Email Addresses In Gmail / Tecno Pad Mini P9 Comes With Software Updater OTA / To Blacklist a Stolen GSM Phone's SIM and Retain my Number (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Can Help With Software That Block Number's "number Blacklist" by adewsteve: 8:58pm On Jan 07, 2009
Please my fellow nairalander am having difficulties with unwanted number calling my phone and i need a software that could help me block any number i want, the ones i got can only work on symbian phone.I use sony ericsson k850i

Thanks brov's
Re: Who Can Help With Software That Block Number's "number Blacklist" by 4peace(m): 5:28am On Jan 08, 2009
Search for handy blacklist at
Www.sharemobile.ro for cr**k version or
www.epocware.com and buy it
Re: Who Can Help With Software That Block Number's "number Blacklist" by textmypage(m): 9:13am On Jan 26, 2009
where can i download 4 free spymaster tools?
Re: Who Can Help With Software That Block Number's "number Blacklist" by zeal22(m): 12:08pm On Jan 26, 2009
4peace, the software u re referring him is not .jar so it will not work.
Re: Who Can Help With Software That Block Number's "number Blacklist" by freshcvvs: 11:45pm On Jan 28, 2009
Hi Dudes,

I make USA phone numbers, it can be forwarded to your Nigerian Number or any other numbers around the world no matter where you are.
With these numbers, You can give them out to anyone and when they call it, it rings on your own original number and they think you are really in Brooklyn New york or any other part of US as the case may be. the phone numbers expire every 6 months and its personally assigned to you and no one else.
Price starts from 4,000 naira, but open to negotiation

If you need more info.
Send me an email on and i will be glad to respond to you.

Prices varies and are fair.

Peace out guys,
Re: Who Can Help With Software That Block Number's "number Blacklist" by freshcvv(m): 9:51am On May 27, 2013
freshcvvs: Hi Dudes,
Have you ever wandered around looking for where to get fresh CVVS? worry no more, i have got loads of CVVs for sale and they are all fresh and checked.
dates from 02/2009 to 02/2014 all fresh.
300naira per one, minimum is 5 cvvs.

I also make USA phone numbers, it can be forwarded to your Nigerian Number or any other numbers around the world no matter where you are.
With these numbers, You can give them out to anyone and when they call it, it rings on your own original number and they think you are really in Brooklyn New york or any other part of US as the case may be. the phone numbers expire every 6 months and its personally assigned to you and no one else.
Price starts from 4,000 naira, but open to negotiation

If you need more info.

Prices varies and are fair.

Peace out guys,

(1) (Reply)

#2 Ways To Fix App Not Installed On Android / How To Search For Someone's Username On Nairaland / Tecno H8(droipad 8) Discussion Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.