Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,487 members, 7,808,801 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:05 PM

Do You Still Remember? Who Can Solve This Jss1 Maths Question? Ja - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Do You Still Remember? Who Can Solve This Jss1 Maths Question? Ja (41705 Views)

Did You Label Your Pen In School Back In Those Days, Do You Still Remember This? / Do You Still Remember All These Books? (Pictured) / I Saw This In A JSS1 Maths Textbook..can You Help? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Still Remember? Who Can Solve This Jss1 Maths Question? Ja by kestolove95(m): 8:18pm On Feb 23, 2015
prettymina:
I no sure say u hate maths reach me#longface#
I die na.any maths teacher wey I see.i dey kill dem
Re: Do You Still Remember? Who Can Solve This Jss1 Maths Question? Ja by jessiecah(f): 9:19pm On Feb 23, 2015
shaqhead:

I was referrin to ur profile pic...U welcome!

smiley
Re: Do You Still Remember? Who Can Solve This Jss1 Maths Question? Ja by jessiecah(f): 9:20pm On Feb 23, 2015
chaberry:
I love your pouting though

Lol..okay
Re: Do You Still Remember? Who Can Solve This Jss1 Maths Question? Ja by jessiecah(f): 9:22pm On Feb 23, 2015
shadowgwalker:
lol!! I'm sure you teach maths that's why you are saying that... I've been focused on physics, further maths and computer programming now.

Lol, U don't have to teach maths to be good in it.. I love physics too
Re: Do You Still Remember? Who Can Solve This Jss1 Maths Question? Ja by Nobody: 9:33pm On Feb 23, 2015
jessiecah:

Lol, U don't have to teach maths to be good in it.. I love physics too
Wow! what did you read in school?

many don't know, physics is just easier than maths winkwink

it's either you define, state laws or calculate
Re: Do You Still Remember? Who Can Solve This Jss1 Maths Question? Ja by jessiecah(f): 9:43pm On Feb 23, 2015
shadowgwalker:
Wow! what did you read in school?

many don't know, physics is just easier than maths winkwink

it's either you define, state laws or calculate

Probably, but I think physics is more complicated though.
Re: Do You Still Remember? Who Can Solve This Jss1 Maths Question? Ja by Joe82834(m): 10:15pm On Feb 23, 2015
jessiecah:

And for maths you only calculate. You don't have to memorize any definitions. The things I learnt and mastered well in sec school years back I still haven't forgotten hw to solve. Makes maths easier
Re: Do You Still Remember? Who Can Solve This Jss1 Maths Question? Ja by atakata1: 10:36pm On Feb 23, 2015
I agree! B.25%. I learnt a lot. Pls more of this, especially percentage stuff. Tnx @ all. #smiles#
Re: Do You Still Remember? Who Can Solve This Jss1 Maths Question? Ja by chaberry(m): 10:46pm On Feb 23, 2015
jessiecah:

Lol..okay
You're too beautiful for my liking, but i won't mind trying sha
Re: Do You Still Remember? Who Can Solve This Jss1 Maths Question? Ja by jessiecah(f): 10:50pm On Feb 23, 2015
Joe82834:

And for maths you only calculate. You don't have to memorize any definitions. The things I learnt and mastered well in sec school years back I still haven't forgotten hw to solve. Makes maths easier

Yeah
Re: Do You Still Remember? Who Can Solve This Jss1 Maths Question? Ja by jessiecah(f): 10:51pm On Feb 23, 2015
chaberry:
You're too beautiful for my liking, but i won't mind trying sha

You're funny
Re: Do You Still Remember? Who Can Solve This Jss1 Maths Question? Ja by chaberry(m): 10:58pm On Feb 23, 2015
jessiecah:

You're funny
That's what they always says to me even without trying to know me, well, i won't mind getting to know more about you
Re: Do You Still Remember? Who Can Solve This Jss1 Maths Question? Ja by Nobody: 12:03am On Feb 24, 2015
jessiecah:

I think it's the timing sha. our teachers tend to use same timing for both.
Re: Do You Still Remember? Who Can Solve This Jss1 Maths Question? Ja by makazona(m): 9:47am On Feb 24, 2015
efguy1:

I am planning on becomin th minister of Education.

You can do well to vote for me.

will u bear "efguy1" or have a real name (which am yet to know) grin
Re: Do You Still Remember? Who Can Solve This Jss1 Maths Question? Ja by efguy1(m): 10:42am On Feb 24, 2015
makazona:

will u bear "efguy1" or have a real name (which am yet to know) grin

who dosen't have a real name? You (:
Re: Do You Still Remember? Who Can Solve This Jss1 Maths Question? Ja by makazona(m): 11:27am On Feb 24, 2015
efguy1:

who dosen't have a real name? You (:

very good then.just remind Nigerians that "its ur boy/man efguy" wen d time comes for d appointment.cz u r just gd in ur area.
Re: Do You Still Remember? Who Can Solve This Jss1 Maths Question? Ja by efguy1(m): 7:56pm On Feb 24, 2015
makazona:

very good then.just remind Nigerians that "its ur boy/man efguy" wen d time comes for d appointment.cz u r just gd in ur area.

Fnks for the compliment, m Ejemudaro Efe by d way
Re: Do You Still Remember? Who Can Solve This Jss1 Maths Question? Ja by Nobody: 7:11am On Feb 27, 2015
naturalwaves:
25% gain.

Hmmmm,like my answer cool
naturalwaves:
25% gain.

Hmmmm,like my answer
Re: Do You Still Remember? Who Can Solve This Jss1 Maths Question? Ja by Nobody: 7:16am On Feb 27, 2015
I used to cram formulas in sec school to write my exam but University made me study MTH like mofedaku.I used to eat math, breath it. .......Thank God I passed
Re: Do You Still Remember? Who Can Solve This Jss1 Maths Question? Ja by Nobody: 7:20am On Feb 27, 2015
hardbody:
I could never fix 1+1. Was so poor in maths. How i learnt all those dy/dx in differentiation later in life still remains a mystery. I guess i just had to because i needed to pass my MBA. If i spend time i will answer that question but there is no time to waste time abeg. I agree tne answer is 25%.

Olodo rabata,oju deja lo mo je........ lipsrsealed
hardbody:
I could never fix 1+1. Was so poor in maths. How i learnt all those dy/dx in differentiation later in life still remains a mystery. I guess i just had to because i needed to pass my MBA. If i spend time i will answer that question but there is no time to waste time abeg. I agree tne answer is 25%.

Olodo rabata,oju deja lo mo je........
Re: Do You Still Remember? Who Can Solve This Jss1 Maths Question? Ja by hardbody: 8:10am On Feb 27, 2015
reminiscing:

Olodo rabata,oju deja lo mo je........ lipsrsealed

Olodo rabata,oju deja lo mo je........

Smallie thanks for the compliment. I hope it is though ,because i do not understand that language much as i have tried.
Re: Do You Still Remember? Who Can Solve This Jss1 Maths Question? Ja by Nobody: 12:19pm On Feb 27, 2015
hardbody:

Smallie thanks for the compliment. I hope it is though ,because i do not understand that language much as i have tried.

just kidding though.Thanks too
Re: Do You Still Remember? Who Can Solve This Jss1 Maths Question? Ja by naturalwaves: 1:00pm On Feb 27, 2015
reminiscing:

Hmmmm,like my answer cool

Hmmmm,like my answer
Oh really? Cool. How are you?
Re: Do You Still Remember? Who Can Solve This Jss1 Maths Question? Ja by dbestuncle: 10:24am On Mar 10, 2015
please who can solve this FAAN maths: find x and y in the eauation below

x+y=10
2x+2y=20
Re: Do You Still Remember? Who Can Solve This Jss1 Maths Question? Ja by dbestuncle: 9:56am On Mar 18, 2015
Any Mathematician in the house to help me with this maths i saw in FAAN test.

x+y=10
2x+2y=20
Re: Do You Still Remember? Who Can Solve This Jss1 Maths Question? Ja by anslem2nice(m): 3:01pm On Aug 03, 2015
Mtcheeeeeeew
Re: Do You Still Remember? Who Can Solve This Jss1 Maths Question? Ja by Joe82834(m): 7:10am On May 03, 2016
Dariye:
ok, here's another one:

A trader has three kinds of birds for sale @ the following quantities and rates:
20 pigeon goes for #1
1 parrot for #1; and
1 peacock for #5 respectively.

if you have to buy 100 birds in total for #100. How many numbers of each bird would you buy?
80 pigeons,1 parrot and 19 peacocks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Signing Out Pose That's Making Waves / Unilag’s Best Student Scores 4.96 CGPA / 19-Year-Old Virgin Graduates From Taraba State University As She Celebrates (Pix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.