Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,970 members, 7,806,812 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:36 AM

10 Simple Things Girls Do To Deceive Guys. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Simple Things Girls Do To Deceive Guys. (45001 Views)

Simple Things Girls Do To Deceive Guys / See How Girls Deceive Guys (Photo) / Ladies: Is This The Latest Trick To Deceive Guys ?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Simple Things Girls Do To Deceive Guys. by 1miccza: 9:26pm On Feb 22, 2015
Trinxie:

No qualms. As long as u guys don't start sounding like girls on the phone.

We would always want our voices to sound sexy on the phone you know the "bedroom" type of voice so na who first fall go win... Like girls?? Nada....
Re: 10 Simple Things Girls Do To Deceive Guys. by Nobody: 7:46pm On Feb 23, 2015
Spaxon:
I hear

She doesn't even believe me undecided
Re: 10 Simple Things Girls Do To Deceive Guys. by Spaxon(f): 8:44am On Feb 25, 2015
emusmith:

She doesn't even believe me undecided
angry god of which forest??
Re: 10 Simple Things Girls Do To Deceive Guys. by Nobody: 8:53am On Feb 25, 2015
Spaxon:
angry god of which forest??

sad
Re: 10 Simple Things Girls Do To Deceive Guys. by Nobody: 10:20am On Feb 25, 2015
Today na 10, tomorrow na 20 , next tomorrow nko, wetin dat one go be,
D devil is seriously using una wedding ring for #nairabet....
Wake up from slumber...
Re: 10 Simple Things Girls Do To Deceive Guys. by Spaxon(f): 4:22pm On Feb 25, 2015
emusmith:

sad
Lol.
how are you
Re: 10 Simple Things Girls Do To Deceive Guys. by Nobody: 2:31pm On Feb 26, 2015
Spaxon:
Lol.
how are you

Very well sad
Re: 10 Simple Things Girls Do To Deceive Guys. by Nsonaso(m): 3:54pm On Feb 26, 2015
emusmith:
It looks awkward but holds water.

Even a teenager girl knows the way to getting a guy to like her.

They're simple principles that when masterfully applied yield results.

10 Simple Things Girls Do To Deceive Guys

1. Tiny And Caring Telephone Voice: Hmm, so common enh smiley

2. Fake Bum & Butt: (A Mirage Always Arouses One's Curiosity.)

3. Crocodile Tears: Especially when She needs assistance.

4. "Temporary" Good Manners ( She begins to form, I don't eat much, I'm watching my weight. etc.Taaa! iffa hear! She can consume large sizes of eba oo...) grin

5. Pre- arranged Vocabulary: She wants to create a first good impression cool )

6. Exposed Cleavages ( This one sha)

7. Cat walking

8. Dress code ( Fitted clothes wink )

9. Hair style ( The hairstyle that looks best on her)

10. Intelligence and Smartness.( When she talks, you hear humility + Wisdom...It's disturbing grin)

Guys are different from girls. What move girls aren't what move guys.

Of course you know guys are moved by sight and girls by words.

Most points listed here are sight- related. smiley

Ladies, which are guilty of joor!

You can ADD more.

Have fun. cheesy
The number 10 is killing... I can't resist any girl with that quality
Re: 10 Simple Things Girls Do To Deceive Guys. by Nobody: 3:58pm On Feb 26, 2015
Nsonaso:
The number 10 is killing... I can't resist any girl with that quality

Really...thanks. cheesy
Re: 10 Simple Things Girls Do To Deceive Guys. by Twaci(f): 5:17pm On Feb 26, 2015
ronald4lif:
That number one is undisputed. The small tiny voice like a day old baby can deceive person ehh smiley
Who deceive u?
Re: 10 Simple Things Girls Do To Deceive Guys. by Aystarz: 6:24pm On Feb 26, 2015
Enu E yii sha, bashing babes on NL, such that even the 'Smith' in ur name dey fear tagging along..... grin
Re: 10 Simple Things Girls Do To Deceive Guys. by austinbrown: 6:24pm On Feb 26, 2015
Bursted
Re: 10 Simple Things Girls Do To Deceive Guys. by midasbliss(f): 6:25pm On Feb 26, 2015
emusmith:
It looks awkward but holds water.

Even a teenager girl knows the way to getting a guy to like her.

They're simple principles that when masterfully applied yield results.

10 Simple Things Girls Do To Deceive Guys

4. "Temporary" Good Manners ( She begins to form, I don't eat much, I'm watching my weight. etc.Taaa! iffa hear! She can consume large sizes of eba oo...) grin

7. Cat walking

10. Intelligence and Smartness.( When she talks, you hear humility + Wisdom...It's disturbing grin)

Guys are different from girls. What move girls aren't what move guys.

Of course you know guys are moved by sight and girls by words.

Most points listed here are sight- related. smiley

Ladies, which are guilty of joor!

You can ADD more.

Have fun. cheesy
NOT TRUE FOR ME
Me Self Con Dey Wonder Y I No Fall In Any Of The Listed Points.
My Personality Is So Real.
I No Talk Say I Dull O! I Just Wana Be Seen For Who I Really Am Lest One Day Egg Go Break grin
Re: 10 Simple Things Girls Do To Deceive Guys. by watchindelta(m): 6:25pm On Feb 26, 2015
Yes girls really deceiving boiz since 0000AD grin still counting undecided
Re: 10 Simple Things Girls Do To Deceive Guys. by dorin27(f): 6:27pm On Feb 26, 2015
grin
Re: 10 Simple Things Girls Do To Deceive Guys. by Harmony222(m): 6:28pm On Feb 26, 2015
vislabraye:

She replied, "where are you at?"

and who told you its wrong english
Re: 10 Simple Things Girls Do To Deceive Guys. by LadyX(f): 6:29pm On Feb 26, 2015
1, 8, 9, 10...that's who I am naturally, I don't do it for guys only; it applies to both genders.
Re: 10 Simple Things Girls Do To Deceive Guys. by officialteemi(m): 6:30pm On Feb 26, 2015
AFTER GOD ,fear galzzzz
Re: 10 Simple Things Girls Do To Deceive Guys. by somegirl1: 6:32pm On Feb 26, 2015
I believe you mean "entice" or "attract" guys and I believe the word you or the OP of the original thread for guys was looking for was infact "woo".

Why would anyone want to "deceive" anyone? Is he/ she the devil? Word choice error.
Re: 10 Simple Things Girls Do To Deceive Guys. by Nobody: 6:32pm On Feb 26, 2015
Aystarz:
Enu E yii sha, bashing babes on NL, such that even the 'Smith' in ur name dey fear tagging along..... grin

Lolzzzz Emu joor...grin

Dem join well o
Re: 10 Simple Things Girls Do To Deceive Guys. by buskie13(m): 6:33pm On Feb 26, 2015
Trinxie:
lol...true talk, I had a roommate that always did the crocodile tears stuff. She'll start sobbing on phone and be like "um, baby am sooo sick, I have not eaten since yesterday (she is eating at that very moment ooo) I want KFC chicken..." the guy go bring am ooo.
I am a good girl ooo...I only deal with No 1
you're being truthful... bless you.
Re: 10 Simple Things Girls Do To Deceive Guys. by furetin20: 6:34pm On Feb 26, 2015
Nigerian girls pretending since 1St October 1960
Re: 10 Simple Things Girls Do To Deceive Guys. by adihfrancy(f): 6:34pm On Feb 26, 2015
am guilty of d voice thn
Re: 10 Simple Things Girls Do To Deceive Guys. by LadyX(f): 6:34pm On Feb 26, 2015
emusmith:

I am one of the gods cool
grin which of the gods u be?
Re: 10 Simple Things Girls Do To Deceive Guys. by Nobody: 6:37pm On Feb 26, 2015
LadyX:

grin which of the gods u be?

gods in my kingdom undecided
Re: 10 Simple Things Girls Do To Deceive Guys. by Nobody: 6:39pm On Feb 26, 2015
siegfried99:
* * * climbs ugwu tree *** grin

@OP, just hold on, the ladies are coming for you grin

I can't believe this.. this thread just entered FP and I'm FTC grin

This is wonderful
lol. i see u bro
Re: 10 Simple Things Girls Do To Deceive Guys. by UTEWUOJO: 6:41pm On Feb 26, 2015
Great points, expecially no 2
Re: 10 Simple Things Girls Do To Deceive Guys. by Joyland(m): 7:01pm On Feb 26, 2015
Trinxie:
lol...true talk, I had a roommate that always did the crocodile tears stuff. She'll start sobbing on phone and be like "um, baby am sooo sick, I have not eaten since yesterday (she is eating at that very moment ooo) I want KFC chicken..." the guy go bring am ooo.
I am a good girl ooo...I only deal with No 1

There's God ooooo!
Re: 10 Simple Things Girls Do To Deceive Guys. by Kossyne(m): 7:01pm On Feb 26, 2015

this is not peculiar to the female gender. My question for guys that engage in this act is this "does talking like a chicken in a heat period portray u as a caring guy?

this is for ladies that has nothing else to offer

na for learners...what of dinosaur tears

4. "Temporary" Good Manners ( She begins to form, I don't eat much, I'm watching my weight. etc.Taaa! iffa hear! She can consume large sizes of eba oo...)
that's very good, buy her table water

common to both genders. Naija get like over a million variants of american accent . Most Nigerian youths are more American than the Americans themselves.

. [B] wetin carry ur eyes go there, is that the only exposed body part?[/b]

7. Cat walking
u wan make them gallop like horse

[/Quote] no be every body go be deeper life member na?
[quote]
bros u wan make she barb skin?

10. Intelligence and Smartness.( When she talks, you hear humility + Wisdom...It's disturbing
a girl's gotta try
Re: 10 Simple Things Girls Do To Deceive Guys. by pbs4real(m): 7:03pm On Feb 26, 2015
Mhizizzy:
Buh wen Guys know all dis...y Sud dey still be deceived .....m guilty of some sha smiley
gv us d figures u guilty of. . Shaparly.
Re: 10 Simple Things Girls Do To Deceive Guys. by Nobody: 7:03pm On Feb 26, 2015
this is for those who didn't attend COMMUNITY HIGH SCHOOL

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

When you get carried away by initial gragra. / Should l Succumb To Pressure And Marry This Girl? / If A Girl Or Lady Toasts You, Will You Accept?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.