Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,303 members, 7,808,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:30 AM

Deeper Life Bible Church Among Other Churches? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Deeper Life Bible Church Among Other Churches? (3693 Views)

Reigners Bible Church Collapse In Uyo, Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) / University Of Uyo Student Dies As Reigners Bible Church Collapses (Pics) / One Of The Victims Who Lost His Life At The Collapse Reigners Bible Church (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Deeper Life Bible Church Among Other Churches? by Seemyfather(m): 6:57am On Feb 22, 2015
Good day house. There is this question I that has been bordering my heart which I will like to throw it to the house as well. Hmmmmm, I do observers that most/many of our politicians hardly or find it difficult going to any of the Deeper Life Bible Church, during their political campaign tour unlike every other Churches like that of Redeemed Christian Church of God, Living Faith Church a.k.a Winner's Chapel, The Lord Chosen, among others.

Of a recent, we will observed that both President Jonathan and General Mohammed Buhari, had in one way or the other visited RCCG during their political campaign tour among others except for that of Deeper Life Bible Church, be it at there state, local or at there National Headquarters.

Now I want to ask; is it that Deeper Life Bible Church its Founder (GS) is not that known to them at all 'ni' or is there anything making them run or stay away from the church during their political campaign 'ni' or what?

Your unbiased opinions or answers would go a long way.

Thank you.
Re: Deeper Life Bible Church Among Other Churches? by klem93(m): 7:33am On Feb 22, 2015
Their doctrine may not be in support of that
Re: Deeper Life Bible Church Among Other Churches? by CrazyMan(m): 7:49am On Feb 22, 2015
Not just deeper life...they don't visit MFM also.
Re: Deeper Life Bible Church Among Other Churches? by Perfectwazobia: 8:07am On Feb 22, 2015
DEEPER LIFE BIBLE CHURCH AND MFM are holiness, heavenly minded churches. No carnality and worldliness in these churches.

Nothing like coming to sow your money or property in these churches and some few other ones. Pastor NIYI MAKANJUOLA Bro GBILE AKANNI,There is a Pastor too in PHC are Pastors not just title, when you hear these people preach you know is the truth, it just a bit hard because of the paparazy we want to enjoy. Politician that goes to DEEPER LIFE ,APOSTOLIC FAITH ,MFM ETC It is you must be born again.

NO POLITICIAN OR AMOUNT OF MONEY CAN BUY THESE PASTOR. THE PASTOR OF DEEPER LIFE I RESPECT THE BABA SO MUCH. WE KNOW THE TRUTH MAY GOD HELP US (NA LITTLE ENJOYMENT THEY MAKE US DO STRONG HEAD )BIKO!

1 Like

Re: Deeper Life Bible Church Among Other Churches? by dodoniyi: 8:35am On Feb 22, 2015
Also, politicians do not attend The Apostolic Church, (TAC).

I did attend Deeper Life Bible Church during my NYSC period and I did enjoy God's blessings through life-saving messages on Holiness, Righteousness and Truth. Presently not a member of the church but my dad is a pastor there...The church is truly founded on the Christ Solid Rock. There are other churches founded on the truth of the Gospel of Christ but derailing from the narrow paths due to the admittance of the world and its worldliness.
Re: Deeper Life Bible Church Among Other Churches? by asadike(f): 9:08am On Feb 22, 2015
Not all who call me lord will enter d kingdom of God. If they try those heaven minded churches, they will be told d truth without mincing words. You know politicians don't like to hear d truth.
Re: Deeper Life Bible Church Among Other Churches? by Image123(m): 11:08am On Feb 22, 2015
But Fayose the ekiti governor was at Deeper Life prostrating and saying he is born again na. i do not really see it as a big deal or huge indicator. At least, Christ Embassy too is not in the news. Even scoan is missing in action.

1 Like

Re: Deeper Life Bible Church Among Other Churches? by salo4resolute: 11:13am On Feb 22, 2015
The wind of change is really blowing in some asian countries,where they have for once detest the good news of christ,but now the almighty hath commanded change to occur in carribean! Deeper life church has established is ministry in the land of no christianity..........praise the LORD almighty
Re: Deeper Life Bible Church Among Other Churches? by salo4resolute: 11:16am On Feb 22, 2015
Deeper christian life ministry:wind of change[b][/b]
salo4resolute:
The wind of change is really blowing in some asian countries,where they have for once detest the good news of christ,but now the almighty hath commanded change to occur in carribean! Deeper life church has established is ministry in the land of no christianity before,we need almighty to help touch the heart of our leaders so they can change from there iniquities,I hope and pray for the wind of change to blow in the country..........praise the LORD almighty
Re: Deeper Life Bible Church Among Other Churches? by Nutase: 1:31pm On Feb 22, 2015
how is that any bodies business?
Re: Deeper Life Bible Church Among Other Churches? by vicadex07(m): 6:51am On Mar 17, 2015
I believe the perceived size of the congegration is what matters to the politicians

1 Like

Re: Deeper Life Bible Church Among Other Churches? by Alexis86: 8:17am On Mar 17, 2015
Seemyfather:
Good day house. There is this question I that has been bordering my heart which I will like to throw it to the house as well. Hmmmmm, I do observers that most/many of our politicians hardly or find it difficult going to any of the Deeper Life Bible Church, during their political campaign tour unlike every other Churches like that of Redeemed Christian Church of God, Living Faith Church a.k.a Winner's Chapel, The Lord Chosen, among others.

Of a recent, we will observed that both President Jonathan and General Mohammed Buhari, had in one way or the other visited RCCG during their political campaign tour among others except for that of Deeper Life Bible Church, be it at there state, local or at there National Headquarters.

Now I want to ask; is it that Deeper Life Bible Church its Founder (GS) is not that known to them at all 'ni' or is there anything making them run or stay away from the church during their political campaign 'ni' or what?

Thank you.
the style of preaching holiness in deeper life is rather harsh/rebuking, instead of showing love.
they don't respect other people's opinion in deeperlife, the GO impose his opinion to everybody in church,for instance, they say politics and trouser for ladies is sin, which is not in the bible, and they take it like that without questioning the preacher .
i don't know whether they are not educated enough to ask questions boldly.
the same thing is found in MFM and all others like this.
They are strong conservatives, no liberals, Nobody smiles, no happiness.
Yet they commit sin in secret, including kumuyi and Olukoya,
Tell me, what do you expect sinners like politicians to do?
Re: Deeper Life Bible Church Among Other Churches? by ladon1: 8:39am On Mar 17, 2015
Alexis86:

the style of preaching holiness in deeper life is rather harsh/rebuking, instead of showing love.
they don't respect other people's opinion in deeperlife, the GO impose his opinion to everybody in church,for instance, they say politics and trouser for ladies is sin, which is not in the bible, and they take it like that without questioning the preacher .
i don't know whether they are not educated enough to ask questions boldly.
the same thing is found in MFM and all others like this.
They are strong conservatives, no liberals, Nobody smiles, no happiness.
Yet they commit sin in secret, including kumuyi and Olukoya,
Tell me, what do you expect sinners like politicians to do?
I do agree that some of their teachings are to ectreme but i disagree with you that they should respect other peoples opinion.
Christian doctrine is not other peoples opinion but the writing word of God. Deeper life church has his own little short comings but this is a church that grooms converts to the image of christ though that could vary from person to person but thry are indeed a church founded on truth.
Re: Deeper Life Bible Church Among Other Churches? by Alexis86: 1:50pm On Mar 17, 2015
ladon1:

I do agree that some of their teachings are to ectreme but i disagree with you that they should respect other peoples opinion.
Christian doctrine is not other peoples opinion but the writing word of God. Deeper life church has his own little short comings but this is a church that grooms converts to the image of christ though that could vary from person to person but thry are indeed a church founded on truth.
But why are they saying that trouser for ladies is a sin?
is that the Bible's opinion?
i think they got it from yoruba tradition, not Bible.
trouser for ladies is white man tradition
Re: Deeper Life Bible Church Among Other Churches? by MOREN406(f): 6:34pm On Jul 12, 2015
Alexis86:

But why are they saying that trouser for ladies is a sin?
is that the Bible's opinion?
i think they got it from yoruba tradition, not Bible.
trouser for ladies is white man tradition
it's is written in d bible "a man shall not wear a woman clothes, neither should a woman wear wat belongs to the man"
Re: Deeper Life Bible Church Among Other Churches? by misreal(m): 6:57pm On Jul 12, 2015
Seemyfather:

Thank you.
it is because deeper life is what a church should be like.

(1) (Reply)

Is Man's Destiny In Gods Hands Or Is It Man That Shapes His Own Destiny? / How Do Feel When You Speak/ Here Others Speak In Tongues? / Prophet Muhammad In The Bible

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.