Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,562 members, 7,809,056 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:59 PM

Obasanjo, Oyedepo’s Lives In Danger – Prophet Oladele Samuel - Religion (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Obasanjo, Oyedepo’s Lives In Danger – Prophet Oladele Samuel (66492 Views)

"Pentecostal Pastors Are Marketers": Oladele Ogundipe Genesis / Joys Oyedepo: "I Am Crazy, i'm Not A Walking Replica Of My Mother" / Oyedepo & Kumuyi Meet At Abuja Stadium To Pray For Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obasanjo, Oyedepo’s Lives In Danger – Prophet Oladele Samuel by patriotic16: 6:51pm On Feb 22, 2015
Sall:
Noncense
Re: Obasanjo, Oyedepo’s Lives In Danger – Prophet Oladele Samuel by matingo(f): 6:53pm On Feb 22, 2015
Prophet of doom[quote][/quote]. Time will tell
Re: Obasanjo, Oyedepo’s Lives In Danger – Prophet Oladele Samuel by patriotic16: 6:56pm On Feb 22, 2015
Caseless:
fvck you, fvck oyedepo.

U had beta keep ur mouth shut. Dnt call 4 God's wrath. Be warned!
Re: Obasanjo, Oyedepo’s Lives In Danger – Prophet Oladele Samuel by hopyroll(m): 6:56pm On Feb 22, 2015
Make I siddon first....gimme cold origin onike with ponmo alata..... cheesy.....oya what is going on?

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo, Oyedepo’s Lives In Danger – Prophet Oladele Samuel by Abmarshalo(m): 6:59pm On Feb 22, 2015
[quote author=Emytexboy post=30964884][/quote]

Papa Oyedepo is Above destruction. Hw is on top of the Angel's wings.

Heaven on Earth.
Re: Obasanjo, Oyedepo’s Lives In Danger – Prophet Oladele Samuel by Caseless: 7:23pm On Feb 22, 2015
Babare:

Careful with your words little boy... You may be close to harm (death) than you think.
hmmm...
Re: Obasanjo, Oyedepo’s Lives In Danger – Prophet Oladele Samuel by tayoccu(m): 8:05pm On Feb 22, 2015
obongproff:

How did John the beloved die? How did Moses die?

Some ppl die by being killed and odas choose how day die.

Go and read Paul's epistle when he was pondering whether to die or to remain alive.

Dont worry sha, u wont undastand?

please educate me, how did Moses die?
now the bible didn't say how John died, all we know is that he was banished to the island of Patmos, and after the emperor died he went to Ephesus, no account was given of how he actually died.
Re: Obasanjo, Oyedepo’s Lives In Danger – Prophet Oladele Samuel by Nobody: 8:09pm On Feb 22, 2015
tayoccu:

please educate me, how did Moses die?
now the bible didn't say how John died, all we know is that he was banished to the island of Patmos, and after the emperor died he went to Ephesus, no account was given of how he actually died.

Sorry. I rest my case.

Ubok ambiak!
Re: Obasanjo, Oyedepo’s Lives In Danger – Prophet Oladele Samuel by tayoccu(m): 8:16pm On Feb 22, 2015
@obongproff

please do you mean to tell me that your bishop is more anointed that the original apostles, people who were with Christ?

I laff in Swahili.
a friendly word of advice, mark 13:22

World English Bible
For there will arise false christs and false prophets, and will
show signs and wonders, that they may lead astray, if possible,
even the chosen ones.
Re: Obasanjo, Oyedepo’s Lives In Danger – Prophet Oladele Samuel by tayoccu(m): 8:17pm On Feb 22, 2015
obongproff:

Sorry. I rest my case.

Ubok ambiak!

please translate the bolded.
Re: Obasanjo, Oyedepo’s Lives In Danger – Prophet Oladele Samuel by sohans(m): 8:47pm On Feb 22, 2015
D prophecy wl kum 2 pass only if dos 2 public figure agree, be watchful of prophecies, God's plans 4 us are good nt bad Jer.29v11 tnx.
Re: Obasanjo, Oyedepo’s Lives In Danger – Prophet Oladele Samuel by Nobody: 8:59pm On Feb 22, 2015
tayoccu:

please translate the bolded.

Wot I sed was dat my fingers are paining me. No fear! No be curse.
Re: Obasanjo, Oyedepo’s Lives In Danger – Prophet Oladele Samuel by gidjah(m): 9:04pm On Feb 22, 2015
I am not suprised by your devilish use of words boy!your matter is actually caseles.vict means you do not count in the race of life. So insulting a man that has the power from heaven to change your destiny shows you do not even have a future !i blame those people minding non entity like you
Caseless:
fvck you, fvck oyedepo.
Re: Obasanjo, Oyedepo’s Lives In Danger – Prophet Oladele Samuel by ngdecides: 9:08pm On Feb 22, 2015
Jwonder:
Story!

Story story... story tell lies
Re: Obasanjo, Oyedepo’s Lives In Danger – Prophet Oladele Samuel by okeyngene: 9:35pm On Feb 22, 2015
I was just busy reading ppl comments, many re just funny. I just discover dat most nigerians don't like bishop oyedepo despite d fact dat he's a servant of God. Had somebody like pastor adeboye or kumuyi were mension dos comment would ve been different.anyway I still love d man of God expecially his teachings

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo, Oyedepo’s Lives In Danger – Prophet Oladele Samuel by tyconcepts(f): 10:03pm On Feb 22, 2015
ZKOSOSO:

Keep your filthy prayers to your pathethic self. Oyedepo cannot be killed like ordinary men!
He who keeps Oyedepo is greater than all!

God bless you over and over again....You won't know lack and want at all.

He that's in Oyedepo is the biggest and highest.

#Heaven On Earth
Re: Obasanjo, Oyedepo’s Lives In Danger – Prophet Oladele Samuel by ideyvexnow: 12:16am On Feb 23, 2015
Re: Obasanjo, Oyedepo’s Lives In Danger – Prophet Oladele Samuel by Nobody: 12:38am On Feb 23, 2015
All these fake prophets should go and rest jor!

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo, Oyedepo’s Lives In Danger – Prophet Oladele Samuel by joyli: 1:30am On Feb 23, 2015
okeyngene:
I was just busy reading ppl comments, many re just funny. I just discover dat most nigerians don't like bishop oyedepo despite d fact dat he's a servant of God. Had somebody like pastor adeboye or kumuyi were mension dos comment would ve been different.anyway I still love d man of God expecially his teachings

Me too. Just can't stop laughing cheesy cheesy

Naira land pple I fear fear grin grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo, Oyedepo’s Lives In Danger – Prophet Oladele Samuel by Nobody: 1:54am On Feb 23, 2015
sakaguchi:
Wow! This is impressive. It is very easy to be a prophet in this Nigeria oo!

Me (Now known as a prophet): Brethren! Let's pray against post-election violence and killings, what I see is gory. I see bloodbath in Kaduna, Maiduguri, Bauchi and Katsina. I see protest in Lagos, Oshogbo and Edo. Let us pray hard for this election. I believe our prayer can stop this malevolent vision and save our country. Amen.

Just like that, I have said nothing. If violence happens, they'll say Prophet Sakaguchi said so, if it doesn't happen, I will say our prayers and fasting has thwarted the bloodbath and associated hues and cries. Just like that, I'll become big, collecting 10% of anything anybody makes and amass 1000% more wealth than any of my member gets. They'll say God is blessing me and will idolize me.

Chai! Nigerians! Which way?
When are we ever going to learn?
When other climes are making giant strides in Science and Technology, we are here conjuring useless prophecies.

I don't blame the pastor sha! I blame Nairaland for bringing useless posts like this to front page.
I will pray for this pastor and the Mod that brought this to FP. May God deliver them on this Sunday. Amen.

Thank you Mr. Thomas.
Re: Obasanjo, Oyedepo’s Lives In Danger – Prophet Oladele Samuel by royalblood21: 6:07am On Feb 23, 2015
Cc: Fayose
Cc: Oyedepo
Cc: Orishajafor

Re: Obasanjo, Oyedepo’s Lives In Danger – Prophet Oladele Samuel by zefty: 7:44am On Feb 23, 2015
I pray such bad incident won't happen to my mentor in Jesus name.God has used to transform the lives of millions of peop.le that would have lost hope in life.
Re: Obasanjo, Oyedepo’s Lives In Danger – Prophet Oladele Samuel by Objektive: 10:00am On Feb 23, 2015
If you are Voting, remember;

If you support PDP, you are paid to do so and apparently a thief;

But if you support APC, you are a patriot who is fighting for Nigeria.

If an APC governor award a km of road for N1.2billion, he is prudent and God sent;

If a PDP governor award same km of road for N500million, he is a thief.

If Fani Kayode joins PDP, he is bastard;

If Atiku joins APC, he is a democrat.

If Jonathan spends N7billion for his office par year, he is a criminal;

If Fashola spend same amount in a year, he is a saint.

If Akpabio approves N200Million as pension, he must be stoned;

If Fashola approved N300million for Tinubu he is a change agent.

If you cancelled toll gate as PDP government, you are an enemy of progress;

But if you build a road in Lagos, with tax payers money and toll the road, you are genius.

If you increase school fees as PDP government, you must be crucified;

If you do same as APC government, there must be a reason, cuz Education is not cheap anywhere in the world.

If you share Okada to the poor as PDP, you are poor peoples enemy;

If you ban Okada after election as an APC government, you are only helping the poor to stay alive, so you mean well.

If you single handedly make your daughter a market woman leader in APC state, it is for the progress of the people;

But if your wife is made a permanent secretary in your state by your state government of PDP, you are a greedy fellow.

If you spend N16billion on electricity without power and then support APC, you a navigator;

If you raise N500million through unbundling of same power, you are clueless.

If you fail to pay your workers for a month, but in APC, it is not your fault but someone up there;

But if you failed to pay your worker for a month and still in PDP, you are wicked human being.

If you force your family, in-law and girlfriends as senators and lawmakers on the rest of the party members, you a progressive leader;

But if you act like you don't care in PDP, you are dullard

If you tried to get a third term fraudulently by bribing the legislatures but failed, then support APC, you are democrat and the father of the nation;

If you try to get a constitutional second term in PDP, without their blessings, you an ingrate and silly.

In their time we had Halliburton scandal, ID card scandal, Siemens scandal, we have subsidy scam scandal, we have national stadium contract scandal, we have health budget financial scam, aviation sector scam, we had power sector scandal. How many people did he jail to prove he fought corruption? Rather EFCC was his big stick against his perceived enemies.

In their time we had a sitting governor kidnapped by a thug working for the president. We had a whole region of the country rigged in favor of his party. Morris Ibekwe, a wanted international fraud star won election under PDP.

They are part of those who stole Nigerians blind under PDP; Atiku, Obasanjo, Baraje, Saraki, Wammako, Kwankwaso, Amaechi, Oyinlola, Segun Oni, Okorocha, Ngige, El Rufai, etc, but are today the same people financing APC and calling for "CHANGE".

Flashback to 1999, who were these people? Billionaires ? They where nobody. Today, they spend billions and no one dare to ask a question. If you do you are enemy of progress.

They started with "New PDP" when that didn't fly, they joined a cult group called ACN to become APC. Same character with different nam

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo, Oyedepo’s Lives In Danger – Prophet Oladele Samuel by shammah1(m): 10:01am On Feb 23, 2015
Yes because OBJ is against Jonathan that's why. Why do you live in lies? Bishop Oyedepo didn't say anything about loosing gates of hell as APC used as propaganda. They even published the tape. Google it
Caseless:
maybe obj that i said i'd pray for is a muslim too.
Re: Obasanjo, Oyedepo’s Lives In Danger – Prophet Oladele Samuel by litaninja(m): 1:15pm On Feb 23, 2015
Like seriously? Another set of vague predictions....
Re: Obasanjo, Oyedepo’s Lives In Danger – Prophet Oladele Samuel by soludo93(m): 7:50pm On Feb 27, 2015
mbulela:
Peter was denied that power? Or he was an ordinary man.
Did Peter ask for divine intervention at the instance of his execution?
Re: Obasanjo, Oyedepo’s Lives In Danger – Prophet Oladele Samuel by Nobody: 12:32am On Mar 01, 2015
Activa:

How many bodyguards does oyedepo have?
he is got multimilion angelic guards, doesnt need ur body guards per say.
Re: Obasanjo, Oyedepo’s Lives In Danger – Prophet Oladele Samuel by Nini0la: 11:16pm On Mar 23, 2015
simplex2:

John the Baptist got his head chop-off and served to a little wh.or'e.

I mean! Forerunner of Christ himself grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

The Church Banner I Saw On My Way In Portharcourt / Eternity Is Real! / New Photos Of Stephanie Otobo In Court As Sex Scandal Case Continues.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.