Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,414 members, 7,781,198 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 10:31 AM

What Do Guys Really Love About Girls? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do Guys Really Love About Girls? (2029 Views)

How Do Guys Really Feel After Sex? / Lesson i Learnt Today About Girls And Their Way Of Life / Things That Guys Secretly Envy About Girls. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do Guys Really Love About Girls? by Nobody: 1:36am On Feb 25, 2015
1toRtoiSe1:
They just can't let girls be. You find them stalking you, dumping whatever they are doing just to talk to you regardless of the fact that you might not be in the mood for a chat. They even fail at trying to get you in the mood to chat with their rehearsed ridiculous lines. Wetin una want sef? -1tortoise1
dear we just need this helper.
Re: What Do Guys Really Love About Girls? by Nobody: 1:36am On Feb 25, 2015
1toRtoiSe1:
They just can't let girls be. You find them stalking you, dumping whatever they are doing just to talk to you regardless of the fact that you might not be in the mood for a chat. They even fail at trying to get you in the mood to chat with their rehearsed ridiculous lines. Wetin una want sef? -1tortoise1
dear we just need this helpers.
Re: What Do Guys Really Love About Girls? by Nobody: 6:24am On Feb 25, 2015
Osc:
Because they always want to have headache full stop and nothing more
what headache?
Re: What Do Guys Really Love About Girls? by richidinho(m): 9:05am On Feb 25, 2015
Money is well spent wit bitches

I gat real cash I need a very big ass babe to go watch film with in a cinema
Re: What Do Guys Really Love About Girls? by Nobody: 9:19am On Feb 25, 2015
richidinho:

Money is well spent wit bitches

I gat real cash I need a very big ass babe to go watch film with in a cinema
don't end up drinking garri o!
Re: What Do Guys Really Love About Girls? by richidinho(m): 9:26am On Feb 25, 2015
1toRtoiSe1:
don't end up drinking garri o!

Don't worry

I print money
Re: What Do Guys Really Love About Girls? by Dubemkelly(m): 6:14pm On Feb 25, 2015
auntymi:
so u dey wrk for mama put restaurant abi grin
Yes and we've got chilling menu, come place ur orders for my top notch service
Re: What Do Guys Really Love About Girls? by Xionez(m): 7:19pm On Feb 25, 2015
1toRtoiSe1:
only broke dudes want a piece of what they can't afford. Rich dudes take good care of the material before they even realize it comes with those packages.
Re: What Do Guys Really Love About Girls? by Xionez(m): 7:28pm On Feb 25, 2015
1toRtoiSe1:
only broke dudes want a piece of what they can't afford. Rich dudes take good care of the material before they even realize it comes with those packages.

SMH. Who told you?
How many rich fellas take good care of the material BEFORE realizing it comes with "those" packages.
Please, they already know and divert resources to get those packages. Materials be damned.
Aint nobody gat time for that.

Why not "Sensible dudes takes good care..." undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Six Golden Rules For F***ing! Only For Mature Minds! / Pls Advice Me, Am 31 Is It Wrong To Marry A Girl Of 35yrs. / 14 Photo Evidence Why Women Live Longer Than Men!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.