Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,363 members, 7,808,269 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:38 AM

There Is No Salvation Outside The Catholic - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / There Is No Salvation Outside The Catholic (976 Views)

Why Is The Catholic Church Bible Different From Others? / Outside The [Catholic] Church There Is No Salvation!!!! / Salvation Ministries Port Harcourt is a FRAUD!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

There Is No Salvation Outside The Catholic by Judechukwu5n(m): 8:49am On Feb 22, 2015
Only Catholics will go to heaven, any other religions or churches outside the Catholic church founded by Jesus is counterfeit.
Re: There Is No Salvation Outside The Catholic by Tundenoni(m): 8:51am On Feb 22, 2015
Catholic?

tufia kwa!

i'ld rather be a pagan
Re: There Is No Salvation Outside The Catholic by thaoriginator: 8:51am On Feb 22, 2015
R u sure?
Re: There Is No Salvation Outside The Catholic by Beamborla(f): 8:54am On Feb 22, 2015
Judechukwu5n:
Only Catholics will go to heaven, any other religions or churches outside the Catholic church founded by Jesus is counterfeit.
Dude, are you okay?
What part of hell are you from?
What part of your body do you use in thinking?
Seriously, you need help.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: There Is No Salvation Outside The Catholic by SMALLPENIS(f): 8:56am On Feb 22, 2015
Really, if we are to follow the Bible, I think all catholics will go to hell.

Reason : praying to/through Mary is synonymous to idol worship, cause christ told Us, 'what ever you ask in my name... ', not 'my mothers name. .. '
Re: There Is No Salvation Outside The Catholic by igorekpengmail: 8:56am On Feb 22, 2015
@judechukwu5n! This is cheap popularity.

1 Like

Re: There Is No Salvation Outside The Catholic by Judechukwu5n(m): 9:01am On Feb 22, 2015
SMALLPENIS:
Really, if we are to follow the Bible, I think all catholics will go to hell.

Reason : praying to/through Mary is synonymous to idol worship, cause christ told Us, 'what ever you ask in my name... ', not 'my mothers name. .. '
Really just like the way u ask ur pastors to pray for you. We ask Mary mother of God to pray for us and were is it in the bible that forbids us from praying to saints
Re: There Is No Salvation Outside The Catholic by SMALLPENIS(f): 9:03am On Feb 22, 2015
Judechukwu5n:

Really just like the way u ask ur pastors to pray for you. We ask Mary mother of God to pray for us and were is it in the bible that forbids us from praying to saints

I dont ask my Pastor to pray for me, I see God as a friend I can talk to 1 on 1,

And he always answers cheesy
Re: There Is No Salvation Outside The Catholic by Akkord4gov: 9:07am On Feb 22, 2015
Let me spread my mat to read comments
Re: There Is No Salvation Outside The Catholic by Judechukwu5n(m): 9:28am On Feb 22, 2015
SMALLPENIS:

I dont ask my Pastor to pray for me, I see God as a friend I can talk to 1 on 1,

So asking God's saints and angel to pray on our behalf is idol worshipping? am not sure u are a Christian
Re: There Is No Salvation Outside The Catholic by Cutehector(m): 9:33am On Feb 22, 2015
Pls Op retract ur statement. I am a practisin catholic and the catholic faith does not teach that. Even d jews who had Jesus as their own crucified him. Jesus said, on d last day, people wil come from all tribes and races, they wil be drawn from north, south, east and west to sit down at the great table with father abraham. Salvation comes frm ur lifestyle and not ur outword appearance or because u are tagged d name catholic.
Re: There Is No Salvation Outside The Catholic by loomer: 9:35am On Feb 22, 2015
ANOTHER ATTENTION SEEKER
Re: There Is No Salvation Outside The Catholic by Judechukwu5n(m): 9:40am On Feb 22, 2015
Cutehector:
Pls Op retract ur statement. I am a practisin catholic and the catholic faith does not teach that. Even d jews who had Jesus as their own crucified him. Jesus said, on d last day, people wil come from all tribes and races, they wil be drawn from north, south, east and west to sit down at the great table with father abraham. Salvation comes frm ur lifestyle and not ur outword appearance or because u are tagged d name catholic.
Am not sure u are because you don't even know the teachings of the Catholic church or the Vatican 11 council. U can't compare a church founded by Jesus to that founded by man
Re: There Is No Salvation Outside The Catholic by uboma(m): 9:41am On Feb 22, 2015
Judechukwu5n:

Do you actually think you can pull worshipers to your faith with the thrash you spewed?
Re: There Is No Salvation Outside The Catholic by Nobody: 9:44am On Feb 22, 2015
Judechukwu5n:
My brother I think you are misinterprating Extra Ecclesium Nulla Salus which basically says there is no salvation outside the Church. Yes it is true that there is no salvation outside the Church because the Church of God the Catholic Church is the Ark of Salvation which the Lord uses to save his people. But you forgot the principle of invincible ignorance. Many Protestants are Protestants because of no fault of theirs. They don't know that the Catholic Church is the vehicle of salvation and as such they won't be send to hell for their ignorance.

1 Like

Re: There Is No Salvation Outside The Catholic by Cutehector(m): 9:48am On Feb 22, 2015
Judechukwu5n:

Am not sure u are because you don't even know the teachings of the Catholic church or the Vatican 11 council. U can't compare a church founded by Jesus to that founded by man
u r crazy. U knw dat. U bera live a good lifesltye if u really wana mk heaven. Foolish hypocrites
Re: There Is No Salvation Outside The Catholic by dodoniyi: 10:12am On Feb 22, 2015
Should I start to post all the unbiblical and hidden doctrines of the Catholic Church and what they are planning to effect in the world in the future, most people, even the catholics that are not aware of these levels of decadence in the church will be shocked and hmmm....May the Lord, God have mercy on us.....Ha! A lot of dilutions or mixtures in the Catholic Doctrines

REMOVE NOT THE ANCIENT LANDMARKS OF OF THY FATHERS
Re: There Is No Salvation Outside The Catholic by uboma(m): 10:24am On Feb 22, 2015
SMALLPENIS:

Excellent response. God has created no barriers preventing anyone from talking to him directly.
Re: There Is No Salvation Outside The Catholic by Rich4god(m): 10:35am On Feb 22, 2015
Judechukwu5n:
I don't knw wwat u actually want to achieve by this statement. But I can remember that pope Francis said.... No man is exempted from making heaven matter you religion. All you need is to do the right thing.
Re: There Is No Salvation Outside The Catholic by Rich4god(m): 10:39am On Feb 22, 2015
But why are you guys whinning.... I can count how many threads here on nairaland where pple have condemned all catholics to hell. So make Una chill everybody to his own opinion only God have the final say.
Re: There Is No Salvation Outside The Catholic by stuff46(m): 11:45am On Feb 22, 2015
Judechukwu5n:

fowl! Are you God
Re: There Is No Salvation Outside The Catholic by skylane: 3:11pm On Feb 22, 2015
Judechukwu5n:
u have no difference with boko haram right now as we stand,cos wat uv said now can only come out from the heart of an extremist,remember only those that worship him in truth and in spirit shall be saved,please read the bible with ur spirit and not your condemed body thanks
Re: There Is No Salvation Outside The Catholic by Ayoakinkahunsi(m): 3:57pm On Feb 22, 2015
Is that what they told you in the church today if yes it would have been better if you didn't go to there today because you just wasted today

(1) (Reply)

How Many Times Do You Take Offering In Your Church? / . / What Was First In Existence?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.