Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,323 members, 7,780,803 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:39 PM

Checkout The Most Expensive Football In The World(pics) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Checkout The Most Expensive Football In The World(pics) (1706 Views)

The Most Expensive Chicken In The World. Pics!!! / Checkout The Most Hilarious Coffins Designed In Ghana (funny Photos) / 15 Of The World’s Most Expensive And Luxurious Brothels (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Checkout The Most Expensive Football In The World(pics) by LOVEGINO(m): 9:27am On Feb 22, 2015
This is the most expensive football in the world , it is made from 6620 white and 2640 black diamonds costs $2.5 Million...Thats a lot of money for just a football.

Re: Checkout The Most Expensive Football In The World(pics) by loomer: 9:32am On Feb 22, 2015
IF IT CAN'T BE PLAYED, THEN IT'S NOT A FOOTBALL.

2 Likes

Re: Checkout The Most Expensive Football In The World(pics) by kelvine(m): 9:39am On Feb 22, 2015
It is not as expensive as a poor man's eyeball before God.
Re: Checkout The Most Expensive Football In The World(pics) by chukzey442(m): 9:40am On Feb 22, 2015
Football for the museum I guess, no players, just spectators.
Re: Checkout The Most Expensive Football In The World(pics) by smakati(m): 10:15am On Feb 22, 2015
This one na jewellery, where e dey abeg, make I go steal am. I don broke

(1) (Reply)

New N100 Note Released With PMB On It (photo) / Nairabet Registration | How To Register Free Nairabet Account And Fund Deposit / Where They Weigh Scorpions And Measure Lions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.