Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,719 members, 7,805,958 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:09 AM

Guys, Can You Wash Your Girlfriend's Clothes? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, Can You Wash Your Girlfriend's Clothes? (39361 Views)

Is Washing Your Girlfriend's Clothes An Act Of Love Or Foolishness? (Photos) / Joro Olumofin Recommends 30 Places Guys Can Meet 'Wife Materials' In Nigeria / Can You Wash Your Girlfriend's Undies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys, Can You Wash Your Girlfriend's Clothes? by Chizzy20(f): 11:03am On Feb 22, 2015
lolaxavier:

There is anything wrong with that...if i can wash her spag top or night gown or bump short, then i can wash her bra and pant, as long as she helps me wash mine too.
But on a serious note, she shouldn't now make it a regular thing o...dat one i go vex...
yeah true, its jst once in a while, bt sum ladies take advantage of it, which shouldn't be so.
Re: Guys, Can You Wash Your Girlfriend's Clothes? by vjsmiles: 11:04am On Feb 22, 2015
Blackett:
Yes.

It'll also amaze you what a washing machine can do. . .

If I throw all our dirty clothes in, all I do is press a button and her clothes will be washed and rinsed in minutes.

That isn't hard, is it?
WHEN YOU CANT AFFORD A WASHING MACHINE WHAT NOW HAPPENS undecided
Re: Guys, Can You Wash Your Girlfriend's Clothes? by Mhizizzy(f): 11:04am On Feb 22, 2015
ronald4lif:
If there are no underwears included I will wash them

So...wad wud apn to d undawear cheesy
Re: Guys, Can You Wash Your Girlfriend's Clothes? by Nobody: 11:04am On Feb 22, 2015
prettythicksme:
what of if there is no washing machine,are u going to wash them with ur hands?
typing. . .
Re: Guys, Can You Wash Your Girlfriend's Clothes? by hensben(m): 11:04am On Feb 22, 2015
No big deal..normal thing since she do wash mine..thank God for washing machine.
Re: Guys, Can You Wash Your Girlfriend's Clothes? by money121(m): 11:04am On Feb 22, 2015
seedorfg:
hehehehehehe dont tell me your boyfriend wash your pants and bra, if yes,then, she as been pocessed by efo riro as in im don chop vegetable, i can never imbibe in such act, mba kojo, rara kojo, babu

your thinking low ooo... I swear nothin dey deir..
For me i do wash that..

Note: my wife ni oooooo

and hope u knw differ btw wife and girlfriend grin
Re: Guys, Can You Wash Your Girlfriend's Clothes? by Nobody: 11:05am On Feb 22, 2015
Blackett:
typing. . .
waiting.......... undecided
Re: Guys, Can You Wash Your Girlfriend's Clothes? by Nobody: 11:05am On Feb 22, 2015
vjsmiles:
WHEN YOU CANT AFFORD A WASHING MACHINE WHAT NOW HAPPENS undecided
Is it 5 million naira?
Re: Guys, Can You Wash Your Girlfriend's Clothes? by realGURU(m): 11:05am On Feb 22, 2015
Op u mean chloth or?
Re: Guys, Can You Wash Your Girlfriend's Clothes? by Ishilove: 11:05am On Feb 22, 2015
chiibekee:
If u can't wash my clothes then I can't wash urs. If u can't wash my undies, then I can't wash ur boxer and singlets
QED.

This thread is an eye opener for ladies who are fond of giving boyfriends husband benefits.
Re: Guys, Can You Wash Your Girlfriend's Clothes? by kendopkn: 11:06am On Feb 22, 2015
Well noting bad there it gud only if dem don't love each order
Re: Guys, Can You Wash Your Girlfriend's Clothes? by vjsmiles: 11:06am On Feb 22, 2015
Blackett:
Is it 5 million naira?
NOT EVERYBODY ARE FINANCIALLY CAPABLE
Re: Guys, Can You Wash Your Girlfriend's Clothes? by Lilphillips(m): 11:07am On Feb 22, 2015
[color=#006600][/color] There's nothing there, i wash my partners clothes including her pants and bra.

1 Like

Re: Guys, Can You Wash Your Girlfriend's Clothes? by Nobody: 11:07am On Feb 22, 2015
PunkyBrewster:
Many people are still traditionalists at heart so I understand where your boyfriend is coming from. He probably thinks you're trying to turn him into your bytch, by doing what he may perceive as "woman's work".

In my culture, which is obviously very different from yours, we're told not to wash the clothes of a man you're not married to because those are the benefits of a husband. It's like that saying about a cow & milk... or however it goes. Even with husbands, there are certain items to which you're not allowed to wash, such as his underwear & socks. It is believed that it makes him disrespect you. Don't know how true that is though because I've never tested it. Meaning I do not wash a man's underwear & socks because it's against my culture & tradition.Don't want some mofo disrespecting me now lol.
when a wife wash her husbands clothes, it not becuz its her duty its becuz of the love she has for her husband..she is not a maid..she isnt married to do chores but becuz of her loving nature..soo its nt duty.or culture
Re: Guys, Can You Wash Your Girlfriend's Clothes? by Kingsasian(m): 11:07am On Feb 22, 2015
There is nothing wrong in doing it because I do it and will continue to do it when I get married.
Re: Guys, Can You Wash Your Girlfriend's Clothes? by Moblord(m): 11:07am On Feb 22, 2015
we'll wash it together dai
Re: Guys, Can You Wash Your Girlfriend's Clothes? by Nobody: 11:08am On Feb 22, 2015
softysparky:

Thank you but no.

cheesy tongue
Re: Guys, Can You Wash Your Girlfriend's Clothes? by Ishilove: 11:08am On Feb 22, 2015
PunkyBrewster:

From down South- the Xhosa people of South Africa.
I totally agree with that culture. I wish we had such in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Guys, Can You Wash Your Girlfriend's Clothes? by money121(m): 11:08am On Feb 22, 2015
dammytosh:

I can never wash her cloth. I don't even wash the ones that earns me my pay, some one else does.

Only a jobless man does that. what will she be doing while I am washing, pinging the guy she will wear the cloth to when it is dry.

This generation of brainless boyfriends.

I will throw them inside the washing machine or pay for laudry at best

jobless man?? I smell laziness for ur body..

Awon smelloss grin
Re: Guys, Can You Wash Your Girlfriend's Clothes? by Mhizizzy(f): 11:09am On Feb 22, 2015
I have never washed a guys cloth before xvept ma dad so I donno f I can give a Guy my cloth to wash smiley
Re: Guys, Can You Wash Your Girlfriend's Clothes? by ronald4lif(m): 11:09am On Feb 22, 2015
Mhizizzy:

So...wad wud apn to d undawear cheesy

Well, a washing machine could help. I don't want a situation where she'll gossip me with her friends how I wash her undies, and they start taking me for a sissy.

You know some of una belle no dey store little secrets

1 Like

Re: Guys, Can You Wash Your Girlfriend's Clothes? by chiibekee(f): 11:09am On Feb 22, 2015
Ishilove:

QED.

This thread is an eye opener for ladies who are fond of giving boyfriends husband benefits.
exactly.

1 Like

Re: Guys, Can You Wash Your Girlfriend's Clothes? by elari(m): 11:09am On Feb 22, 2015
yinkus4u2c:
its not worth getting angry over....i advice u EX him grin
Chai! Chai! Fear God small na. See advice
Re: Guys, Can You Wash Your Girlfriend's Clothes? by ronald4lif(m): 11:11am On Feb 22, 2015
Chizzy20:
hmm u gat a point dere.

Daalu
Re: Guys, Can You Wash Your Girlfriend's Clothes? by hensben(m): 11:11am On Feb 22, 2015
If I can wash my younger sis clothes then, why can't I wash my gf's undecided
Re: Guys, Can You Wash Your Girlfriend's Clothes? by leebartea(m): 11:12am On Feb 22, 2015
Poor
temitemi1:
I do that always!! No big deal...
Re: Guys, Can You Wash Your Girlfriend's Clothes? by Chizzy20(f): 11:12am On Feb 22, 2015
ronald4lif:

Daalu
uwc.
Re: Guys, Can You Wash Your Girlfriend's Clothes? by hensben(m): 11:13am On Feb 22, 2015
If I can wash my younger sis clothes then, why can't I wash my gf's undecided ..there is even washing machine now
Re: Guys, Can You Wash Your Girlfriend's Clothes? by Nobody: 11:13am On Feb 22, 2015
dammytosh:

I can never wash her cloth. I don't even wash the ones that earns me my pay, some one else does.

Only a jobless man does that. what will she be doing while I am washing, pinging the guy she will wear the cloth to when it is dry.

This generation of brainless boyfriends.

I will throw them inside the washing machine or pay for laudry at best

u lazy shaa
Re: Guys, Can You Wash Your Girlfriend's Clothes? by venatus25(m): 11:15am On Feb 22, 2015
omowumee:
Please o is there anything wrong with a guy washing his girlfriend's clothes? After all we wash yours.

I asked my boo to help me with some clothes. He got so angry..-

Please did i do something wrong ni? undecided
Washing my girl clothes can be done only when I'm washing mine and feel to assist her by washing her clothes. It is an insult for my girlfriend to ask me to wash her clothes. If she tries such I severely be annoyed with her.
Re: Guys, Can You Wash Your Girlfriend's Clothes? by Nobody: 11:15am On Feb 22, 2015
Why on earth will she ask me to wash her clothes? I shld do it wen am moved and not for her to ask me to wash it undecided
Re: Guys, Can You Wash Your Girlfriend's Clothes? by hensben(m): 11:15am On Feb 22, 2015
Mhizizzy:
I have never washed a guys cloth before xvept ma dad so I donno f I can give a Guy my cloth to wash smiley
nor even try am since u nor dey wash him own or else u wan turn side chick.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Young Man Wails, Rolls In Mud Water After Being Dumped By His Girlfriend (video) / One Most Important Thing You Must Not Allow A Girl Do For You / Help, I Release On Time When Having Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.