Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,352 members, 7,800,703 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 01:30 AM

OMG! Croatian President Hits The Beach In Hot Bikini (SEE PHOTOS) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / OMG! Croatian President Hits The Beach In Hot Bikini (SEE PHOTOS) (16474 Views)

Juliet Ibrahim: "I Had Sex On The Beach In The Presence Of Beachgoers" / BBNaija: Hot Bikini Photo Of Tboss / Niyola Rocks A Two Piece Orange Bikini (see Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

OMG! Croatian President Hits The Beach In Hot Bikini (SEE PHOTOS) by lolaxavier(m): 11:05am On Feb 22, 2015
Wasn't so sure which section to post this.

The photo of Croatian President, Kolinda Grabar-Kitarović donning a hot bikini while on the beach has been going viral on the internet.
Kolinda Grabar-Kitarović who is the first female president of Croatia can be seen looking sexy in the photos.
Kolinda Grabar-Kitarović was just ceremonially sworn into office on Sunday, February 15 and assumed office officially the following day.
It is however unknown when the photos of her on bikini was taken although numerous reports say “recently”.
Grabar-Kitarović has been married to her husband Jakov Kitarović since 1996 and they have two children: Katarina and Luka.
She speaks Croatian, English, Spanish and Portuguese fluently and has basic understanding of German, French, and Italian.

http://newscrib.net/2015/02/omg-croatian-president-hits-the-beach-in-hot-bikini-see-photos/

O boy...I am going to Croatia grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: OMG! Croatian President Hits The Beach In Hot Bikini (SEE PHOTOS) by Nobody: 11:07am On Feb 22, 2015
President of life.

This woman must be a strong woman.

I can imagine mama peace or aunty Ngozi in a bikini.

8 Likes

Re: OMG! Croatian President Hits The Beach In Hot Bikini (SEE PHOTOS) by lolaxavier(m): 11:08am On Feb 22, 2015
kennygee:
President of life.

Hahahahahhaaa...u don finish pej & ngozi... cheesy cheesy

But on a serious note, I really love this. That doesn't mean she won't function in her office. Our leaders must not always look grumpy and extraordinarily old...If we get female president for Naija and she go wear bikini like dis, believe me, her own don finish...
Way to go Croatia...

1 Like

Re: OMG! Croatian President Hits The Beach In Hot Bikini (SEE PHOTOS) by Nobody: 11:10am On Feb 22, 2015
lolaxavier:

Lol.
Re: OMG! Croatian President Hits The Beach In Hot Bikini (SEE PHOTOS) by bamog(m): 11:17am On Feb 22, 2015
grin u see!! Dat iz y nigeria iz nt improving!! Make our 1st lady put on her own bikini nd waka go lekki beach!! Anyway 1st to comment!!
Re: OMG! Croatian President Hits The Beach In Hot Bikini (SEE PHOTOS) by Airforce1(m): 11:23am On Feb 22, 2015
sexy mama
Re: OMG! Croatian President Hits The Beach In Hot Bikini (SEE PHOTOS) by lolaxavier(m): 11:24am On Feb 22, 2015
bamog:
grin u see!! Dat iz y nigeria iz nt improving!! Make our 1st lady put on her own bikini nd waka go lekki beach!! Anyway 1st to comment!!

U wan cause wahala be dat....U go first see like one armoured tank for Lekki roundabout and 50 soldiers wey dey guard madam...Come to think of it, how will she look like in a bikini
Re: OMG! Croatian President Hits The Beach In Hot Bikini (SEE PHOTOS) by Nobody: 11:27am On Feb 22, 2015
bamog:
lmao,una wan kill mama peace! grin
Re: OMG! Croatian President Hits The Beach In Hot Bikini (SEE PHOTOS) by bamog(m): 11:28am On Feb 22, 2015
lolaxavier:

U wan cause wahala be dat....U go first see like one armoured tank for Lekki roundabout and 50 soldiers wey dey guard madam...Come to think of it, how will she look like in a bikini
grin she go dey campaign 4 beach!! But our 1st lady get boob pass diz president!!
Re: OMG! Croatian President Hits The Beach In Hot Bikini (SEE PHOTOS) by Mzgracie(f): 11:56am On Feb 22, 2015
That's too damn sexy....
Re: OMG! Croatian President Hits The Beach In Hot Bikini (SEE PHOTOS) by shininglite(m): 11:56am On Feb 22, 2015
president way get swag...... **runs to lekki beach waits if he can see mama peace ****
Re: OMG! Croatian President Hits The Beach In Hot Bikini (SEE PHOTOS) by Chanchit: 12:03pm On Feb 22, 2015
kennygee:
President of life.

E be like say u wan blind.
Re: OMG! Croatian President Hits The Beach In Hot Bikini (SEE PHOTOS) by cold(m): 12:09pm On Feb 22, 2015
lolaxavier:

But on a serious note, I really love this. That doesn't mean she won't function in her office. Our leaders must not always look grumpy and extraordinarily old...If we get female president for Naija and she go wear bikini like dis, believe me, her own don finish...
Way to go Croatia...
So true. In a deeply conservative & religious society like ours,bikinis are satanic & any lady spotting one can't amount to no good

1 Like

Re: OMG! Croatian President Hits The Beach In Hot Bikini (SEE PHOTOS) by ramdris(m): 1:00pm On Feb 22, 2015
I just dey imagine obj wearing boxers to beach. Yuuuck!
Re: OMG! Croatian President Hits The Beach In Hot Bikini (SEE PHOTOS) by lolaxavier(m): 1:06pm On Feb 22, 2015
ramdris:
I just dey imagine obj wearing boxers to beach. Yuuuck!

Yepa
Re: OMG! Croatian President Hits The Beach In Hot Bikini (SEE PHOTOS) by Drajah(m): 1:14pm On Feb 22, 2015
Mehn see milk industry kiss..."God bless croatia"
Re: OMG! Croatian President Hits The Beach In Hot Bikini (SEE PHOTOS) by lolaxavier(m): 1:25pm On Feb 22, 2015
Drajah:
Mehn see milk industry kiss..."God bless croatia"

Funny...
Re: OMG! Croatian President Hits The Beach In Hot Bikini (SEE PHOTOS) by Vyolet(f): 1:30pm On Feb 22, 2015
Try this in Nigeria,the Holier than thou men and women would be the first to condemn her say she's a bitch.

No one has insulted her on this thread so far but I can imagine one actress putting this on to the beach,you will hear stories like
Ashawo
Trashy
God forbid
Etc.

1 Like

Re: OMG! Croatian President Hits The Beach In Hot Bikini (SEE PHOTOS) by Nobody: 1:40pm On Feb 22, 2015
massive industry
Re: OMG! Croatian President Hits The Beach In Hot Bikini (SEE PHOTOS) by Nobody: 1:48pm On Feb 22, 2015
lolaxavier:

hold that thought. If you see her in a bikini, you are gonna be scarred for life.
Re: OMG! Croatian President Hits The Beach In Hot Bikini (SEE PHOTOS) by TheSonOfMark(m): 1:49pm On Feb 22, 2015
Trust me folks, she doesn't need to campaign. All Croatian (and even non-European) would do so and ensure her reelection.

I don't know how boisterous the Croatian economy is but this lady is an epitome of health.

Definitely a MILF... If you know what it means then you're equally like me.

2 Likes

Re: OMG! Croatian President Hits The Beach In Hot Bikini (SEE PHOTOS) by lolaxavier(m): 3:34pm On Feb 22, 2015
TheSonOfMark:
Trust me folks, she doesn't need to campaign. All Croatian (and even non-European) would do so and ensure her reelection.

I don't know how boisterous the Croatian economy is but this lady is an epitome of health.

Definitely a MILF... If you know what it means then you're equally like me.

Re: OMG! Croatian President Hits The Beach In Hot Bikini (SEE PHOTOS) by lolaxavier(m): 3:51pm On Feb 22, 2015
This is what you get when you ask to see Okonjo and PEJ in Bikini.... shocked smiley
eeewwwwwwwwww

4 Likes

Re: OMG! Croatian President Hits The Beach In Hot Bikini (SEE PHOTOS) by pretydiva(f): 4:17pm On Feb 22, 2015
Issokay..contunu..guess ur leading by example
Re: OMG! Croatian President Hits The Beach In Hot Bikini (SEE PHOTOS) by Dubby6(m): 5:25pm On Feb 22, 2015
Mehn c presidential boobbi na...driver i no abeg wakevme when we reach croatia
Re: OMG! Croatian President Hits The Beach In Hot Bikini (SEE PHOTOS) by Agbgift(f): 5:34pm On Feb 22, 2015
Sexiest female president ever. Even among the male presidents cheesy.
Re: OMG! Croatian President Hits The Beach In Hot Bikini (SEE PHOTOS) by eightsin(m): 5:39pm On Feb 22, 2015
Hot presi
Re: OMG! Croatian President Hits The Beach In Hot Bikini (SEE PHOTOS) by lolaxavier(m): 5:39pm On Feb 22, 2015
Agbgift:
Sexiest female president ever. Even among the male presidents cheesy.

All aspiring presidents in Nigeria should be mandated to trim up like this lady... grin grin grin...It doesn't have to be pot belly every time...
Re: OMG! Croatian President Hits The Beach In Hot Bikini (SEE PHOTOS) by killercute16(m): 6:26pm On Feb 22, 2015
Is this a super model or president...shii! shocked
Re: OMG! Croatian President Hits The Beach In Hot Bikini (SEE PHOTOS) by Nobody: 6:38pm On Feb 22, 2015
Ok oo.

Imagine GMB at the beach grin. Wearing...?

At the beach GMB will adorn his full regalia of kaftan, cap and glasses with a shoe. He'd sit in a corner wondering why people had become so 'indisk-plined' and immoral as to let everything hang in full public glare.

GEJ would sit by the corner thinking how he would have taken off his shirt to show his abs, if he were 'oyibo' people.

I am sure Obj is a nudist! He'd walk around the beach with nothing on and checking out the women.

1 Like

Re: OMG! Croatian President Hits The Beach In Hot Bikini (SEE PHOTOS) by okooloyun1(m): 6:49pm On Feb 22, 2015
Okada abeg no drop me for Italy again dey carry me go Croatia I go add to ur money.

2 Likes

Re: OMG! Croatian President Hits The Beach In Hot Bikini (SEE PHOTOS) by henryagori(m): 8:49pm On Feb 22, 2015
bamog:
guy u bad u won make goodlook I mean Goodluck die

(1) (2) (Reply)

Davido's 30 Billion Tour In Lagos Holds On December 27th / Eucharia Anunobi: If You Have Not Gotten Your PVC, You Are An Antichrist / Evangelist Ebenezer Obey's 80th Birthday Thanksgiving (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.