Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,874 members, 7,806,497 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:22 PM

Leave Of Absence. An Emotional Burst, From Child's View (fiction) - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Leave Of Absence. An Emotional Burst, From Child's View (fiction) (844 Views)

MARVEL CHRONICLES (science Fiction) / A New Chapter (An Emotional Story) / Story:lost In A Cold World(an Emotional Story) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Leave Of Absence. An Emotional Burst, From Child's View (fiction) by EpicOracle(m): 11:13am On Feb 22, 2015
Daddy said mummy went to heaven and won't be coming back.

Does heaven have a phone number so i can call mummy and tell her i got ten over ten in my maths test? Daddy says heaven is big like shoprite and only good good people are there. I want my mummy to come and stay small holiday with us. Okey cannot make my golden morn the way mummy does it and Chioma doesn't put ribena in my lunchbox. My tummy is paining me and my knee still has bruises from yesterday when i fell down.

Today, i went to church for block rosary. I knelt all through the readings staring at the statue of mother mary. Mummy told me that mother mary is God's mother. That if i wanted to ask something from God, i should tell his mother. I said my hail mary's louder than anyone during the rosary. During the intentions of the heart, i beg mother mary to tell mummy to come and stay small with us, just small. I miss her, Okey misses her, Chioma misses her, Daddy misses her too. At night i hear him cry, i hear him call her name sometimes but i really dont know why. Maybe if i call her too, just like dad does, she'll run home like she did when i fell from the bath tub and broke my arm.

Is heaven very far? Like from lagos to grandpa's house in enugu? Would we pass that big bridge in enugu? She's been gone for so long, she doesn't spend this much time even when she travels to see grandma and grandpa. She needs to come home! I want to see her.

Im reading through daddy's phonebook. Im seeing plenty plenty big english but i cant find heaven. I'll be 7 tomorrow, someone tell her she needs to come home

Muodebelu, Ebuka ©2015

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Leave Of Absence. An Emotional Burst, From Child's View (fiction) by SMALLPENIS(f): 7:02am On Feb 24, 2015
Nice piece grin

MizMyColi , come and see, Farano.
Re: Leave Of Absence. An Emotional Burst, From Child's View (fiction) by MizMyColi(f): 9:28am On Feb 24, 2015
SmallPenis

Why am I here.
You trolling abi? angry
Re: Leave Of Absence. An Emotional Burst, From Child's View (fiction) by EpicOracle(m): 1:50pm On Feb 24, 2015
SMALLPENIS, thanks!

(1) (Reply)

Whats The Writer's Mood? / Are U A Writer? Get Your Work Published In A Journal For Free!!!!! / Must Read: Campus School Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.