Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,331 members, 7,808,117 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:23 AM

Is Anything Wrong going oral during sex With Your Wife/husband? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is Anything Wrong going oral during sex With Your Wife/husband? (3251 Views)

Husband File For Divorce After Wife Asked For Oral During Her Menses / How Much Importance Do You Attach To Looks In Choosing A Wife/husband? / Photo: Anything Wrong With Her Outfit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Anything Wrong going oral during sex With Your Wife/husband? by succyreal(m): 11:52am On Feb 22, 2015
I really want to know people's opinion on someone going oral during sex with his or her spouse.

Is anything wrong with that?

And what are the benefits of doing it and does it has spiritual implications?
Re: Is Anything Wrong going oral during sex With Your Wife/husband? by thaoriginator: 11:54am On Feb 22, 2015
Moma say, Moma say, Moma say....

Poppa say, Poppa say, Poppa say....................
Re: Is Anything Wrong going oral during sex With Your Wife/husband? by temitemi1(m): 11:55am On Feb 22, 2015
Here to read comments...
Re: Is Anything Wrong going oral during sex With Your Wife/husband? by Elslim: 11:56am On Feb 22, 2015
Nope as long as u use dettol and hypo to wash d organs b4 putting ur mouth inside dem
Re: Is Anything Wrong going oral during sex With Your Wife/husband? by Nobody: 11:57am On Feb 22, 2015
nothing bad if u are both clean before the action! grin

2 Likes

Re: Is Anything Wrong going oral during sex With Your Wife/husband? by Princecalm(m): 12:17pm On Feb 22, 2015
Nothing wrong, but does it look decent? I will leave that for you to answer.
Re: Is Anything Wrong going oral during sex With Your Wife/husband? by coolestboy(m): 12:18pm On Feb 22, 2015
Wouldn't say itz good or bad...it all depends on ur spouse.
What strengthen my relationship may weaken urs.
Play according 2 ur conscience n ur spouse demands.
Re: Is Anything Wrong going oral during sex With Your Wife/husband? by MaZterZ(m): 12:25pm On Feb 22, 2015
SMH!
Re: Is Anything Wrong going oral during sex With Your Wife/husband? by ronald4lif(m): 12:28pm On Feb 22, 2015
Nothing wrong, after a good shower and provided both couples always take their hygiene down there serious then sure they can eat themselves out wink. Happy days all the way smiley
Re: Is Anything Wrong going oral during sex With Your Wife/husband? by Enegod(m): 12:30pm On Feb 22, 2015
what you do with your partner is nobody's business?

If YOU are ashamed of doing
something.. Then perhaps You should
not do it. undecided
Re: Is Anything Wrong going oral during sex With Your Wife/husband? by Mhizizzy(f): 12:31pm On Feb 22, 2015
Readn comments
Re: Is Anything Wrong going oral during sex With Your Wife/husband? by Deejavuu(f): 12:38pm On Feb 22, 2015
ronald4lif:
Nothing wrong, after a good shower and provided both couples always take their hygiene down there serious then sure, [b]they can eat themselves out[b]wink. Happy days all he way smiley

grin grin grin grin grin..That part got me lol..Abeg na meat tongue

1 Like

Re: Is Anything Wrong going oral during sex With Your Wife/husband? by kestolove95(m): 12:39pm On Feb 22, 2015
Mama emeka lick. My prick,ok baba. Emeka. U ma. Go lick ma toto ba?
Re: Is Anything Wrong going oral during sex With Your Wife/husband? by Nobody: 12:40pm On Feb 22, 2015
succyreal:
Is anything wrong with that?

And what are the benefits of doing it?

What is the problem there? You don't trust him/her? You don't like cunni/fella? Afraid s/he aint' clean?

If you trust each other, and you like giving/getting, and you are married, then what is the issue again?

Benefits? Only mind blowing out of this world shiiiiiiiii................ooops umm ermmm

Yes...It's fantastic; trust me. Try it!
Re: Is Anything Wrong going oral during sex With Your Wife/husband? by ronald4lif(m): 12:45pm On Feb 22, 2015
Deejavuu:

grin grin grin grin grin..That part got me lol..Abeg na meat tongue

Hehe dey there na.

It actually looks like a meat, feels like a meat but taste like honey smiley

Everlasting meat wink
Re: Is Anything Wrong going oral during sex With Your Wife/husband? by Deejavuu(f): 12:48pm On Feb 22, 2015
ronald4lif:

Hehe dey there na.

It actually looks like a meat, feels like a meat but taste like honey smiley

Everlasting meat wink

Loool ok o

1 Like

Re: Is Anything Wrong going oral during sex With Your Wife/husband? by Vyolet(f): 12:52pm On Feb 22, 2015
There should be no sexual restrictions between married people.
You can practice everything as long as you two are cool with it.
Re: Is Anything Wrong going oral during sex With Your Wife/husband? by succyreal(m): 12:55pm On Feb 22, 2015
thaoriginator:
Moma say, Moma say, Moma say....

Poppa say, Poppa say, Poppa say....................
what did Moma and poppa says?
Re: Is Anything Wrong going oral during sex With Your Wife/husband? by succyreal(m): 12:56pm On Feb 22, 2015
temitemi1:
Here to read comments...
can't u comment?
Re: Is Anything Wrong going oral during sex With Your Wife/husband? by succyreal(m): 1:01pm On Feb 22, 2015
Elslim:
Nope as long as u use dettol and hypo to wash d organs b4 putting ur mouth inside dem
are u trying to say there are bacteria in it?
Re: Is Anything Wrong going oral during sex With Your Wife/husband? by Nobody: 1:08pm On Feb 22, 2015
succyreal:

And what are the benefits of doing it and does it has spiritual implications?

There are no spiritual implications. Everything God made HE called good. God made s3x and all its components-oral/anal/vag1nal. So, they are all good, IMHO. Case closed.

God (biblically?) only ask on the conditions that It is enjoyed within the confines of holy matrimony and devoid of perversions; additionally with the two consenting adults.

I think you just need to get comfortable with it first. But, it requires a lot of communication between partners I think. It should not be forced though. If one is not okay with it, one should not engage.
Re: Is Anything Wrong going oral during sex With Your Wife/husband? by Nobody: 1:10pm On Feb 22, 2015
succyreal:

Nope. You get more bacteria by mouth kissing than by giving oral.
Re: Is Anything Wrong going oral during sex With Your Wife/husband? by succyreal(m): 1:14pm On Feb 22, 2015
Xiadnat:

Nope. You get more bacteria by mouth kissing than by giving oral.

prove
Re: Is Anything Wrong going oral during sex With Your Wife/husband? by Nobody: 1:41pm On Feb 22, 2015
I don't think there is any thing wrong with it, as long as u both r comfortable with it.
Re: Is Anything Wrong going oral during sex With Your Wife/husband? by Nobody: 2:30pm On Feb 22, 2015
succyreal:
prove

A challenge! Hm...Do you really want me to go into the oral microbiology or are you yanking my chain.

Briefly: the mouth breeds the most germ because by design, it has the perfect environment for many microbes to grow, hide out and propagate compared to other body parts like the viag1na. The teeth itself is a perfect place for germs to party; food get stuck in there etc. You get the picture.

Why do you think gingivitis and other periodontal diseases are some of the most hideous, not to mention, smelliest?

The vag1na on the other hand, well....it's (just) a hollow muscular tube and the microbes in there are 'good' protective ones and are few in number.

STIs can be acquired by kissing too. Think about it? Herpes, HPV, GC/chlamydia, syphilis, HIV (if blood)

Kissing can be dangerous ooo......makes you think twice before engaging in casual kissing, don't it? See, you don't have to engage in casual sex to get STI.

Knowledge is Power!!

PS: sorry, this is so long....but I just like to dispense knowledge. It's my nature. One shouldn't ask me things when one is not ready to learn. grin
Re: Is Anything Wrong going oral during sex With Your Wife/husband? by Elslim: 2:39pm On Feb 22, 2015
succyreal:
1001 bacterias
Re: Is Anything Wrong going oral during sex With Your Wife/husband? by lomprico(m): 3:50pm On Feb 22, 2015
succyreal:
prove
Its true!
Re: Is Anything Wrong going oral during sex With Your Wife/husband? by njuwo(m): 4:19pm On Feb 22, 2015
kestolove95:
Mama emeka lick. My prick,ok baba. Emeka. U ma. Go lick ma toto ba?
God forbid! Me lick woman toto, that dirty office wey she take dey sh.it.
Re: Is Anything Wrong going oral during sex With Your Wife/husband? by Nobody: 5:17pm On Feb 22, 2015
prettythicksme:
nothing bad if u are both clean before the action! grin
I pray you find a guy who would blow ur p.ssy out with good sucking for this wonderful statement...
Re: Is Anything Wrong going oral during sex With Your Wife/husband? by Nobody: 5:19pm On Feb 22, 2015
Prixus:

I pray you find a guy who would blow ur p.ssy out with good sucking for this wonderful statement...
whatttt shocked#i gat already so no need to pray for me!
Re: Is Anything Wrong going oral during sex With Your Wife/husband? by Nobody: 5:22pm On Feb 22, 2015
Princecalm:
Nothing wrong, but does it look decent? I will leave that for you to answer.
look decent ke? are you supposed to be looking when the deed is being done? undecided
Re: Is Anything Wrong going oral during sex With Your Wife/husband? by Nobody: 5:26pm On Feb 22, 2015
prettythicksme:
whatttt shocked#i gat already so no need to pray for me!
now I'm officially in love with you... cry

(1) (2) (Reply)

Reasons Y Gals Indulge In Runs.. / Why God Must Punish Poverty (my Experience At The Atm Today) / Is This A Movie Poster Or A Pre-wedding Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.