Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,487 members, 7,808,800 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:02 PM

Please What Can Reduce Big Arms In Ladies. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Please What Can Reduce Big Arms In Ladies. (2546 Views)

/ See How You Can Reduce Sweating (men) / What Causes Fibroid In Ladies Btw D Age Of 25-30 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please What Can Reduce Big Arms In Ladies. by divinewillpeter(m): 11:52am On Feb 22, 2015
I just have to ask this because I notice lots of ladies are shapeless because they tend to have big arms which is usually refered to "christian mother's arm", and big shoulders that makes them look like amoeba. I await your comments. cool
Re: Please What Can Reduce Big Arms In Ladies. by Nobody: 12:33pm On Feb 22, 2015
divinewillpeter:
I just have to ask this because I notice lots of ladies are shapeless because they tend to have big arms which is usually refered to "christian mother's arm", and big shoulders that makes them look like amoeba. I await your comments. cool

You cannot "spot" target or exercise your flipper arms into shaped ones.

Your goal should be to loose weight all over first by doing aerobic exercise, eating right.

THEN;

Work your way into weight lifting, strength training exercises and upper body exercises focusing on the arm: this is something that you can easily google. Just type in triceps exercises, biceps or upper body workout plans.

Good luck.
Re: Please What Can Reduce Big Arms In Ladies. by Nobody: 12:40pm On Feb 22, 2015
Xiadnat:

You cannot "spot" target or exercise your flipper arms into shaped ones.

Your goal should be to loose weight all over first by doing aerobic exercise, eating right.

THEN;

Work your way into weight lifting, strength training exercises and upper body exercises focusing on the arm: this is something that you can easily google. Just type in triceps exercises, biceps or upper body workout plans.

Good luck.
i think that will turn the fat there into muscle. I don't think she wants a muscular bicep like she was male.
Re: Please What Can Reduce Big Arms In Ladies. by Nobody: 12:45pm On Feb 22, 2015
Vessi:
i think that will turn the fat there into muscle. I don't think she wants a muscular bicep like she was male.

That is a huge misconception that women have about lifting weights or adding resistance.

That's what you want my dear. You want muscle. Muscle burns fat, replaces fat and keeps your metabolism revving. That's what you want.

Technically, she cannot gain huge muscle mass like a man unless she ingests massive steroid or testosterone.

Please, do not buy into women can't lift weights BS, it simply isn't science nor practical.

IF you want to loose your flipper arms, you ABSOULTELY, have to do weights.

If you just loose the weight, the skin of the arm will sag and you will be left with extra sagging skin. You have to tone it up and reduce the sagging skin by weight training exercise. Otherwise, you might as well go get cosmetic surgery to nip/tuck.

Overall, you're better off with weights if you want to get and maintain toned arms.

You can quote me on that. I say these things because I practice what I preach almost everyday. I have the result to prove it. It is not just theory.

Good luck

2 Likes

Re: Please What Can Reduce Big Arms In Ladies. by divinewillpeter(m): 12:50pm On Feb 22, 2015
Xiadnat:

That is a huge misconception that women have about lifting weights or adding resistance.

That's what you want my dear. You want muscle. Muscle burns fat, replaces fat and keeps your metabolism revving. That's what you want.

Technically, she cannot gain huge muscle mass like a man unless she ingests massive steroid or testosterone.

Please, do not buy into women can't lift weights BS, it simply isn't science nor practical.

IF you want to loose your flipper arms, you ABSOULTELY, have to do weights.

If you just loose the weight, the skin of the arm will sag and you will be left with extra sagging skin. You have to tone it up and reduce the sagging skin by weight training exercise. Otherwise, you might as well go get cosmetic surgery to nip/tuck.

Overall, you're better off with weights if you want to get and maintain toned arms.

You can quote me on that. I say these things because I practice what I preach almost everyday. I have the result to prove it. It is not just theory.

Good luck
[i][/i] Thank you very much but how many pound weight do you suggest?
Re: Please What Can Reduce Big Arms In Ladies. by Nobody: 12:57pm On Feb 22, 2015
divinewillpeter:
[i][/i] Thank you very much but how many pound weight do you suggest?

Start with the lowest amount of weight that you can lift comfortably with some effort required.

BUT:

In order to grow and challenge your body; you have to increase the weight after a few weeks. Otherwise, your body gets pretty comfortable with the weight.

You don't want your body to get lulled into sleep. You have to constantly challenge your body with new things by increasing weight (can rotate between two different weights like 10 ibs and 12 ibs.), switch up the exercises you do. Do more reps, put more effort into exercise, increase your heart rate more etc etc...

I would suggest starting with 8lbs first. If you think it's too light, go to 10ibs. I wouldn't do more than 10 pounds at your starting weight. Unless you have done weights before.
Re: Please What Can Reduce Big Arms In Ladies. by Originalsly: 1:21pm On Feb 22, 2015
OP..... you are confused. What do you really want? .... to reduce the size of your arms and shoulders?....or to tone them?
Re: Please What Can Reduce Big Arms In Ladies. by divinewillpeter(m): 1:25pm On Feb 22, 2015
[i][/i]Just to reduce it without flapping skin.author=Originalsly post=30972730]OP..... you are confused. What do you really want? .... to reduce the size of your arms and shoulders?....or to tone them?[/quote]
Re: Please What Can Reduce Big Arms In Ladies. by Originalsly: 1:52pm On Feb 22, 2015
Ok....then you need to do lots of free arm exercises ...like throwing left right punches... raising the arms above the head clapping then xown to the thighs..etc to burn off the fat and using light weights for toning. If you use heavy weights then you would begin to bulk...your arms and shoulders would begin to look masculine and breasts more like chest.
Re: Please What Can Reduce Big Arms In Ladies. by PRISTINEMUSCLES: 2:37pm On Feb 22, 2015
Xiadnat has said it all
Re: Please What Can Reduce Big Arms In Ladies. by tforever(m): 8:50pm On May 20, 2015
divinewillpeter:
lol aloe body toning kit will help them.

(1) (Reply)

My HIV Experience (pictures) / Squeeze And Drink Scent Leaf Extract And You Will See All This Health Benefits / Naija Babes Abeg Make Una Imbibe The Culture Of Taking A Bath B4 Doin Ur Bobo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.