Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,721 members, 7,805,966 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:18 AM

DAVID OYEDEPO IS A RELIGIOUS BIGOT - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / DAVID OYEDEPO IS A RELIGIOUS BIGOT (4965 Views)

Bishop David Oyedepo Is Not Greedy - He Helped My Family Twice / Pls Help! I'm In A Religious Dilemma (I Don't Know Where I Stand Religious Wise) / Inside The 100,000 Seat Auditorium Bishop Oyedepo Is Planning To Build (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

DAVID OYEDEPO IS A RELIGIOUS BIGOT by Nobody: 1:14pm On Feb 22, 2015
[b]David Oyedepo is no doubt one of the most successful preachers and manipulators of gullible minds in Africa. The size of his congregation and number of followers is a proof of how influential he is in the religion business.
My observations about this man is that he is not a good role model for sane Christians. He is arrogant, proud, uncultured and radical. I'm not a fan of Adeboye, but compared to Oyedepo, Adeboye is calm, mindful of his choice of words and a better personality. I was listening to a radio message of Oyedepo telling his followers to kill any one (muslims) that attempts to kill them. KILL THEM FIRST were his exact words. He advised the congregation to pray against any one who intends to islamize Nigeria, boasted on the pulpit that he can command the rain not to fall in this land for 3 years. I was shocked seeing this come from a self acclaimed man of God. His unhidden political romance with GEJ made him feel more powerful and connected. He even said the politicians are not the rulers of the country but they preachers are. His tool is mind control. He has successfully built an empire with people's ignorance and it's obvious the wealth is driving him crazy. He instigates Christians against muslims, spits venom on the pulpit and doesn't care if the unity of the country is threatened. I despise this man so much and i pity his staunch followers. He is an evil man in sheep's clothing. He doesn't practice what he preaches. He rides around in bullet proof SUV's, has myriads of armed bodyguard, several security precautions, but gives his followers bible verses like "HE THAT WATCHES OVER ME IS GREATER THAN ALL"which he himself doesn't believe in nor practice . I pray my people emancipate themselves from mental slavery and see the light. This biblical scammers prey on gullible minds and tell you what you want to hear. They do not represent God the most high. Their teachings and way of life is not in line with what Jesus preached. They are no doubt the prophets of the last days that Jesus reffered to in his teachings .

MIND YOU, I'M A CHRISTIAN BUT I STILL HAVE MY BRAIN WITH ME. I BELIEVE IN THE MOST HIGH GOD AND NOT ALL THESE BIBLICAL SCAMMERS PARADING AS MEN OF GOD cool
[/b]

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: DAVID OYEDEPO IS A RELIGIOUS BIGOT by SeverusSnape(m): 1:21pm On Feb 22, 2015
Yes, I agree with you; He's a bigot.

Sai GEJ

3 Likes

Re: DAVID OYEDEPO IS A RELIGIOUS BIGOT by kheart(m): 1:21pm On Feb 22, 2015
Hmmm I ve stop commenting on any religious thread since last year. Make I just booke for boking sake.
Re: DAVID OYEDEPO IS A RELIGIOUS BIGOT by Nobody: 1:27pm On Feb 22, 2015
kheart:
Hmmm I ve stop commenting on any religious thread since last year. Make I just booke for boking sake.

What will happen if you comment Your keyboard go explode? Free yourself from unnecessary fears. pastors are human like u and u will both die one day and be buried 6feets below.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DAVID OYEDEPO IS A RELIGIOUS BIGOT by Nobody: 1:34pm On Feb 22, 2015
Let God be d judge! Play ya own part and leave d rest for God

3 Likes

Re: DAVID OYEDEPO IS A RELIGIOUS BIGOT by Nobody: 1:38pm On Feb 22, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:

Not judging but stating mere facts cool

1 Like

Re: DAVID OYEDEPO IS A RELIGIOUS BIGOT by Nobody: 1:54pm On Feb 22, 2015
Sentiment apart, op you're right. I'm a member of winners and I can attest to what the op wrote up there. Although, I'm a liberal Christian but deep inside of me I know am a Humanist. I lost every iota of respect I had for Oyedepo when he slapped a young girl in the church because the young lady says She's a witch for Jesus. Where is the love? Oyedepo should have asked himself if Jesus would have done the same?
One church I still respect till date is Deeperlife.
Op, be ready to receive bashings from the gullible christian fanatics and Oyedepo wannabes.
Only open minded Christians would relate with what the op wrote.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: DAVID OYEDEPO IS A RELIGIOUS BIGOT by femicyrus(m): 1:54pm On Feb 22, 2015
Beware of the Gate of hell keeper

2 Likes

Re: DAVID OYEDEPO IS A RELIGIOUS BIGOT by mkoabiola: 1:54pm On Feb 22, 2015
Which of hs tape
D title
So I can listen if u ar tellin d truth
Re: DAVID OYEDEPO IS A RELIGIOUS BIGOT by Nobody: 2:06pm On Feb 22, 2015
mkoabiola:
Which of hs tape
D title
So I can listen if u ar tellin d truth

Guy search YouTube u will see his violent message on there
Re: DAVID OYEDEPO IS A RELIGIOUS BIGOT by Nobody: 2:07pm On Feb 22, 2015
harde2lah:
Sentiment apart, op you're right. I'm a member of winners and I can attest to what the op wrote up there. Although, I'm a liberal Christian but deep inside of me I know am a Humanist. I lost every iota of respect I had for Oyedepo when he slapped a young girl in the church because the young lady says She's a witch for Jesus. Where is the love? Oyedepo should have asked himself if Jesus would have done the same?
One church I still respect till date is Deeperlife.
Op, be ready to receive bashings from the gullible christian fanatics and Oyedepo wannabes.
Only open minded Christians would relate with what the op wrote.

Gbam. God bless you my brother. He is an arrogant punk that doesn't practice the teachings and ways of Jesus. As for the gullible attackers, I'm ready for them cool
Re: DAVID OYEDEPO IS A RELIGIOUS BIGOT by lomprico(m): 3:22pm On Feb 22, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
He has played his part by creating this awareness.

1 Like

Re: DAVID OYEDEPO IS A RELIGIOUS BIGOT by sexyattorney(f): 8:13pm On Feb 22, 2015
Let God decide if he is His son or not. Don't judge.
Re: DAVID OYEDEPO IS A RELIGIOUS BIGOT by Nobody: 11:38pm On Feb 22, 2015
Get a life op
Re: DAVID OYEDEPO IS A RELIGIOUS BIGOT by Nobody: 7:07am On Feb 23, 2015
AgapeCharis:
Get a life op

I think u should get some sense and decipher my msg cool
Re: DAVID OYEDEPO IS A RELIGIOUS BIGOT by Nobody: 10:18am On Feb 23, 2015
Never liked d dude. He is a fraudster
Re: DAVID OYEDEPO IS A RELIGIOUS BIGOT by Nobody: 10:23am On Feb 23, 2015
Bobbysworld28:
Never liked d dude. He is a fraudster

Gbam. His gullible followers will never agree grin
Re: DAVID OYEDEPO IS A RELIGIOUS BIGOT by Nobody: 10:37am On Feb 23, 2015
searching4love:

Gbam. His gullible followers will never agree grin
I dont care about his followers o! It is ther choice to be blind
Re: DAVID OYEDEPO IS A RELIGIOUS BIGOT by AllNaijaBlogger(m): 10:45am On Feb 23, 2015
I stopped listening to Oyedepo after he slapped that girl and showed no remorse.

He used to be my favourite pastor despite not belonging to his church.

1 Like

Re: DAVID OYEDEPO IS A RELIGIOUS BIGOT by Nobody: 11:04am On Feb 23, 2015
AllNaijaBlogger:
I stopped listening to Oyedepo after he slapped that girl and showed no remorse.

He used to be my favourite pastor despite not belonging to his church.

The ill gotten wealth and political romance with top politicians has made him more proud and arrogant. He is untouchable cos he is a friend to the presidency. They all claim to be representing Jesus as preachers but never followed any of his teachings and way of life. How many sick and possessed people did Jesus physically abused? Yet oyedepo's followers will tell you to leave judgement for God. If an ordinary man committed the same offense, many of them will open their mouths in condemnation and will quickly judge. They are all brainwashed sheeps controlled by an arrogant GOD OF MAN

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DAVID OYEDEPO IS A RELIGIOUS BIGOT by kodded(m): 1:10am On Feb 26, 2015
Total ruBbish
@op you better return the 30 seconds I wasted in reading this trash
angry
Re: DAVID OYEDEPO IS A RELIGIOUS BIGOT by Empiree: 7:41am On Feb 26, 2015
searching4love:

Guy search YouTube u will see his violent message on there
This video right ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AadD47jCbFc
Re: DAVID OYEDEPO IS A RELIGIOUS BIGOT by gatiano(m): 8:32am On Feb 26, 2015
I do not go to his church, but i was there a few times, i always slept off. He said kill whoever wants to kill you, kill them first! He is right! a dog will fight back. and if you are human and you don't fight back when someone else want to kill you, then you surely deserve to die. and if you are a man, and your wife gets rape in front of you, or your daughter, or sister, or mother, and you stood and watch it all without dieing to save them, just die honourably by going to the forest or wood to live a lonely life perhaps GOD might forgive you.
Re: DAVID OYEDEPO IS A RELIGIOUS BIGOT by Nobody: 9:41am On Feb 26, 2015
gatiano:
I do not go to his church, but i was there a few times, i always slept off. He said kill whoever wants to kill you, kill them first! He is right! a dog will fight back. and if you are human and you don't fight back when someone else want to kill you, then you surely deserve to die. and if you are a man, and your wife gets rape in front of you, or your daughter, or sister, or mother, and you stood and watch it all without dieing to save them, just die honourably by going to the forest or wood to live a lonely life perhaps GOD might forgive you.
mat5.38-39.kjv Ye have heard that it hath been said, An eye for an eye, and a tooth for a tooth: But I say unto you, That ye resist not evil: but whosoever shall smite thee on thy right cheek, turn to him the other also.

1 Like

Re: DAVID OYEDEPO IS A RELIGIOUS BIGOT by Nobody: 9:43am On Feb 26, 2015
Bobbysworld28:

mat5.38-39.kjv Ye have heard that it hath been said, An eye for an eye, and a tooth for a tooth: But I say unto you, That ye resist not evil: but whosoever shall smite thee on thy right cheek, turn to him the other also.

Forget that thing undecided

1 Like

Re: DAVID OYEDEPO IS A RELIGIOUS BIGOT by Nobody: 9:50am On Feb 26, 2015
searching4love:

Forget that thing undecided
Since u tell me to forget what Jesus said, u might as well forget Christ. QED
Re: DAVID OYEDEPO IS A RELIGIOUS BIGOT by Nobody: 10:07am On Feb 26, 2015
Bobbysworld28:

Since u tell me to forget what Jesus said, u might as well forget Christ. QED

How many of these fake God of men follow the teachings and way of Jesus?? That is the subject matter
Re: DAVID OYEDEPO IS A RELIGIOUS BIGOT by ladon1: 10:09am On Feb 26, 2015
oh my! oh my!
Even if the video proof wasn't provided here, i will still believe every accusations levelled against this so called man of God.
I attended living faith church for at least two years and with what experience attending the church, its only followers of pastors rather than followers of christ that will still be attending that church.
I was a cell leader at living faith during my time there and camparing the teachings of oyedepo to the teachings of christ, i can tell you they are a complete opposite.
The crave for materialism of this man so much that they glory in their church building and accumulation of wealth.
I callenge any active member of living faith here to produce a message series on sanctification which without, no man can get an inheritance among the saints preached in living faith withing the period of 2014. Then we all understand what we are talking about.

1 Like

Re: DAVID OYEDEPO IS A RELIGIOUS BIGOT by Nobody: 10:10am On Feb 26, 2015
searching4love:

How many of these fake God of men follow the teachings and way of Jesus?? That is the subject matter
Exactly why we are calling him a fraud
Re: DAVID OYEDEPO IS A RELIGIOUS BIGOT by ladon1: 10:15am On Feb 26, 2015
@searching for love, you said he should forget what christ says? and you said yiu searching for love? love can only be found by following the teachings of christ not the false teaching of your pastor.
Follow peace with all men and holiness without which no man shall see Christ. If your aim of going to church is not to be like christ, Then you are wasting your time going there.
Re: DAVID OYEDEPO IS A RELIGIOUS BIGOT by Nobody: 10:23am On Feb 26, 2015
ladon1:
oh my! oh my!
Even if the video proof wasn't provided here, i will still believe every accusations levelled against this so called man of God.
I attended living faith church for at least two years and with what experience attending the church, its only followers of pastors rather than followers of christ that will still be attending that church.
I was a cell leader at living faith during my time there and camparing the teachings of oyedepo to the teachings of christ, i can tell you they are a complete opposite.
The crave for materialism of this man so much that they glory in their church building and accumulation of wealth.
I callenge any active member of living faith here to produce a message series on sanctification which without, no man can get an inheritance among the saints preached in living faith withing the period of 2014. Then we all understand what we are talking about.

May God bless you. Many brainwashed goons see my post as mere rants or see me as someone who will incur the wrath of God but i serve a loving God not a radical one their pastors project him to be. They so fear this men so much that they now equate them with God. I have attended the church several times and all they preach is prosperity. U see testimonies of people claiming the 100million naira contract they are pursuing is now a success. It's a crazy thing when i see highly educated people been manipulated all in the name of God. Oyedepo is not a good role model. He is not a follower of Christ either. All he cares about is tightes and offerings.

The picture is their main target. Thieves

Re: DAVID OYEDEPO IS A RELIGIOUS BIGOT by Nobody: 10:28am On Feb 26, 2015
ladon1:
@searching for love, you said he should forget what christ says? and you said yiu searching for love? love can only be found by following the teachings of christ not the false teaching of your pastor.
Follow peace with all men and holiness without which no man shall see Christ. If your aim of going to church is not to be like christ, Then you are wasting your time going there.

Read and digest my post u will see I'm a critic of pastors and a follower of Christ. I thought he quoted that verse in support of his pastor. Lol

(1) (2) (Reply)

Did Jephthah Actually Burnt His Daughter As A Sacrifice To God? / Christians: How Does It Feel To Know GOD Exists? / Pillars Of A Christian's Faith

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.