Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,034 members, 7,807,089 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:24 AM

DAVID OYEDEPO IS A RELIGIOUS BIGOT - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / DAVID OYEDEPO IS A RELIGIOUS BIGOT (4968 Views)

Bishop David Oyedepo Is Not Greedy - He Helped My Family Twice / Pls Help! I'm In A Religious Dilemma (I Don't Know Where I Stand Religious Wise) / Inside The 100,000 Seat Auditorium Bishop Oyedepo Is Planning To Build (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DAVID OYEDEPO IS A RELIGIOUS BIGOT by Nobody: 10:29am On Feb 26, 2015
Bobbysworld28:

Exactly why we are calling him a fraud

Pardon my ignorance. Never knew u're not a brainwashed church goer. Thumbs up
Re: DAVID OYEDEPO IS A RELIGIOUS BIGOT by Nobody: 10:36am On Feb 26, 2015
searching4love:

Pardon my ignorance. Never knew u're not a brainwashed church goer. Thumbs up
Lol.
Re: DAVID OYEDEPO IS A RELIGIOUS BIGOT by ladon1: 10:41am On Feb 26, 2015
But jokes apart, while would snyone gamble his precious soul in support of a mortsl man?
It got to a point i could no longer stand the teachings of the outlines of the cell fellowship. I was a cell leader there but how can i teach people error knowning well its not the gospel of christ?
What about our saturday envangelism? Those hand bills we share read something like 'Jesus gives money here'
Nonsense!

1 Like

Re: DAVID OYEDEPO IS A RELIGIOUS BIGOT by Nobody: 10:47am On Feb 26, 2015
ladon1:
But jokes apart, while would snyone gamble his precious soul in support of a mortsl man?
It got to a point i could no longer stand the teachings of the outlines of the cell fellowship. I was a cell leader there but how can i teach people error knowning well its not the gospel of christ?
What about our saturday envangelism? Those hand bills we share read something like 'Jesus gives money here'
Nonsense!

Every year, a new Motto for the gullible followers.

I hear they now shout EXCEEDING GRACE grin while the con man's billions keeps multiplying in his bank courtesy of thier ignorance. Smh
Re: DAVID OYEDEPO IS A RELIGIOUS BIGOT by Nobody: 10:48am On Feb 26, 2015
ladon1:
Nonsense!
Serious? Dt sounds like a ponzi scheme. Dt man ehn! Honestly, I hv bn asking myself for a long time how ppl listen to him.
Over d radio, meeting with his members, being in his church a couple of times I hv heard his gospel and I swore nt to have anything more to do with his gathering. His quest for money is unquenchable and his twisting of scripture is incredible
Re: DAVID OYEDEPO IS A RELIGIOUS BIGOT by HCpaul(m): 11:10am On Feb 26, 2015
Stop playing Ignorance

it is an error to defend any man of God, in an attempt of fighting for God.

But are you acting Scripturally, by naming false prophets. Jesus said that there are false prophets, but He never called names and likewise the apostles.

Why are today Chrostians calling almost every prophet a false prophet; TB Joshua, Chris, and Oyedepo, and so on. My own bible never assert any names to false prophets. Anything apart from that is Judgment.

I quote: All prophets are not false prophets.

My own bible teaches us to be fast and quick to learn, observe, discern, and to hear, but be slow to respond, judge, and to condem.

Have you covered your bible, have you grow spiritually, have you build your prayer alter, have you put on the spirit of fasting, how many souls have you win for Christ, where have you spread the gospel to, what is your commitment to Christ, and most especially, is your relationship still stable with Christ? Oh! You are still a baby Christian?

Don't be ignorant of the fact that [b]political power can jeopardize (stop) the so called FAITH and other religious activities.
The book of Acts clearly define this; When the Apostle were almost stoped for professing their faith, and needed to even prayed for Boldness.

We need men who are still bold like Peter today, to oppose the political power in an attempt of crushing christianity. God will always raise great men of God, whoose boldness can overcome a nation.
He may be a friend to the president but that does'nt make him an advocate of politics and a sinner. Where are you when he said that he count it a demotion to become a president of a nation.

Wealth is not a crime, Greatness is not an error, and boldness is not pride.

If he is working to get money, you will know because he would have relax in serving God. Am not surprised that he is great, i would have being surprise if he is not. He is a man of responsibility. Before he was rich, he served God heartedly. After he became rich, did he relent? Infact, he serve God the more. A man who will preach 3 times in a vigil. Since his character can sustain what he have, there is no error there.

If all Christians are poor, the christiandom will not stand. It can lead to stealing, shame, borrowing and all manner. We need money but not exess.
When you become rich like him, we will see how you will behave.

This is a prayer in proverb: "God don't make me too poor and dont make me to be too rich. If am too poor, i will disgrace your name because i may go and steal. If am too rich, i may not have time for you again.

Is he still having time for God or not? I leave you to judge.

And beside, is irresponsible christian that criticize and condem. If you have enough responsibility, you will not be highlighting false prophet arround.

Check your fitness; Are you fit?

Let us reserve every error till the day of judgement. And dont twist your so called amazing fact as a righteous admonishment.

Prosperity is not a crime!
Re: DAVID OYEDEPO IS A RELIGIOUS BIGOT by Nobody: 11:28am On Feb 26, 2015
HCpaul:
Stop playing Ignorance

But are you acting Scripturally, by naming false prophets. Jesus said that there are false prophets, but He never called names and likewise the apostles.

Why are today Chrostians calling almost every prophet a false prophet; TB Joshua, Chris, and Oyedepo, and so on. My own bible never assert any names to false prophets. Anything apart from that is Judgment.

My own bible teaches us to be fast and quick to learn, observe, discern, and to hear, but be slow to respond, judge, and to condem.

Have you covered your bible, have you grow spiritually, have you build your prayer alter, have you put on the spirit of fasting, how many souls have you win for Christ, where have you spread the gospel to, what is your commitment to Christ, and most especially, is your relationship still stable with Christ? Oh! You are still a baby Christian?

Don't be ignorant of the fact that [b]political power can jeopardize (stop) the so called FAITH and other religious activities.
The book of Acts clearly define this; When the Apostle were almost stoped for professing their faith, and needed to even prayed for Boldness.

We need men who are still bold like Peter today, to oppose the political power in an attempt of crushing christianity. God will always raise great men of God, whoose boldness can overcome a nation.
He may be a friend to the president but that does'nt make him an advocate of politics and a sinner. Where are you when he said that he count it a demotion to become a president of a nation.

If he is working to get money, you will know because he would have relax in serving God. Am not surprised that he is great, i would have being surprise if he is not. He is a man of responsibility. Before he was rich, he served God heartedly. After he became rich, did he relent? Infact, he serve God the more. A man who will preach 3 times in a vigil. Since his character can sustain what he have, there is no error there.

If all Christians are poor, the christiandom will not stand. It can lead to stealing, shame, borrowing and all manner. We need money but not exess.

This is a prayer in proverb: "God don't make me too poor and dont make me to be too rich. If am too poor, i will disgrace your name because i may go and steal. If am too rich, i may not have time for you again.

And beside, is irresponsible christian that criticize and condem. If you have enough responsibility, you will not be highlighting false prophet arround.

Let us reserve every error till the day of judgement. And dont twist your so called amazing fact as a righteous admonishment.

GIBBERISH.

WHAT IS THE MODUS OPERANDI OF ALL THESE PENTECOSTAL CHURCHES

ANSWER : TIGHTES AND OFFERINGS .

WHO FEEDS FAT ON THE MONEY REALIZED FROM GULLIBLE FOLLOWERS

ANSWER : PASTORS AND THE CHURCH RULING CLASS

WHAT DO THE CHURCH CONGREGATION EXPECT IN RETURN FOR THE MONEY INVESTED

ANSWER: MIRACLES AND TIMES TEN OF WHAT THEY SOW.

This is simple analysis and u don't tell me about name Calling or not. I know a preacher or man of God when i see one. They are all thieves.

My advice to the gullible seed sowers is to play football bet with their money. grin if they stake higher odds their returns will be massive instead of waiting on a fake miracle from a fake man of God who has no divine calling undecided
Re: DAVID OYEDEPO IS A RELIGIOUS BIGOT by Nobody: 11:48am On Feb 26, 2015
HCpaul:
Stop playing Ignorance

My guy Oyedepo doesnt serve God, he serves money.
His antecedents are no different from dt used by fraudsters.
Re: DAVID OYEDEPO IS A RELIGIOUS BIGOT by lomprico(m): 11:56am On Feb 26, 2015
Bobbysworld28:

Since u tell me to forget what Jesus said, u might as well forget Christ. QED
Its not everything in d bible that u shld follow hook, line and sinker. If u want to kill me I will kill u first. That verse u quoted simply means forgive ur offenders, but if u allow someone to kill u, u wont have the chance for even forgiveness.
Re: DAVID OYEDEPO IS A RELIGIOUS BIGOT by Nobody: 11:56am On Feb 26, 2015
Bobbysworld28:

My guy Oyedepo doesnt serve God, he serves money.
His antecedents are no different from dt used by fraudsters.

Gbam
Re: DAVID OYEDEPO IS A RELIGIOUS BIGOT by Nobody: 12:01pm On Feb 26, 2015
lomprico:

Its not everything in d bible that u shld follow hook, line and sinker. If u want to kill me I will kill u first.
Ok o! But u will be answerable to ur maker, right?
Kindly tell me which other scriptures one can choose and leave others
Re: DAVID OYEDEPO IS A RELIGIOUS BIGOT by lomprico(m): 12:10pm On Feb 26, 2015
Bobbysworld28:

Ok o! But u will be answerable to ur maker, right?
Kindly tell me which other scriptures one can choose and leave others
I just edited the earlier post. See bro, no human being who claims to be a christian has ever or will ever follow all the laws in the scripture, does that mean no one will enter heaven?
Re: DAVID OYEDEPO IS A RELIGIOUS BIGOT by ladon1: 12:41pm On Feb 26, 2015
What is wrong in naming nanes of false prohets? Didn't paul the apostle named names inthe scripture? Dodn't Elijah ordered the execution of prophets of baal? Where they acting under the authority of man or God?
There is nothing wrong with waelth and money in itself but the love of wealth and money is not from God but devil. Where is the place of contemptment in the teaching of oyedepo?
if you see a brother treading the path where there is a pit or a snare and you do not sound a warning alarm to him then you are no soul winner but the opposite
Its always about more money and more private jet and
Bi
Re: DAVID OYEDEPO IS A RELIGIOUS BIGOT by Nobody: 1:07pm On Feb 26, 2015
ladon1:
What is wrong in naming nanes of false prohets? Didn't paul the apostle named names inthe scripture? Dodn't Elijah ordered the execution of prophets of baal? Where they acting under the authority of man or God?
There is nothing wrong with waelth and money in itself but the love of wealth and money is not from God but devil. Where is the place of contemptment in the teaching of oyedepo?
if you see a brother treading the path where there is a pit or a snare and you do not sound a warning alarm to him then you are no soul winner but the opposite
Its always about more money and more private jet and
Bi

Tell them
Re: DAVID OYEDEPO IS A RELIGIOUS BIGOT by ladon1: 1:37pm On Feb 26, 2015
Christ commands all who profess to be christians to be perfect and he gave them the grace to do so. God also warns that he will not hold anyone guitless that takes his name in vain and cause his name to be blaspheme among unbeleivers.
paul also admonish all believers to move onto perfection.
The goal of christianity is to regenarate sinful rebelious heart into a pure heart without which no man shall see God.
So if the pastor of a congregation will not watch his deeds and lay down good examples knowing fully well that he either influnce his congregation in a positive or negative way, then that pastor is clueless.
Re: DAVID OYEDEPO IS A RELIGIOUS BIGOT by hensben(m): 2:52pm On Feb 26, 2015
ladon1:
oh my! oh my!
Even if the video proof wasn't provided here, i will still believe every accusations levelled against this so called man of God.
I attended living faith church for at least two years and with what experience attending the church, its only followers of pastors rather than followers of christ that will still be attending that church.
I was a cell leader at living faith during my time there and camparing the teachings of oyedepo to the teachings of christ, i can tell you they are a complete opposite.
The crave for materialism of this man so much that they glory in their church building and accumulation of wealth.
I callenge any active member of living faith here to produce a message series on sanctification which without, no man can get an inheritance among the saints preached in living faith withing the period of 2014. Then we all understand what we are talking about.
A church that encourages desperation for wealth and possession, no wonder, yahoo boys go there to sow seed and pay tithe.
Re: DAVID OYEDEPO IS A RELIGIOUS BIGOT by Nobody: 3:07pm On Feb 26, 2015
hensben:
A church that encourages desperation for wealth and possession, no wonder, yahoo boys go there to sow seed and pay tithe.

Most of these Pentecostal churches will never even preach about morality or in any way condemn any illegalities one is involved in so far you can pay your tithe and offering. A yahoo boy go scam finish stand among people that has testimony and he will start narrating how God has changed has changed his life overnight. Politicians loot money meant for the masses and go to church to get titles. The recent revelations of the 7billion bribery scandal between GEJ and CAN leaders is a typical example.

All these self acclaimed men of God are fraudsters

2 Likes

Re: DAVID OYEDEPO IS A RELIGIOUS BIGOT by hensben(m): 3:18pm On Feb 26, 2015
searching4love:

Most of these Pentecostal churches will never even preach about morality or in any way condemn any illegalities one is involved in so far you can pay your tithe and offering. A yahoo boy go scam finish stand among people that has testimony and he will start narrating how God has changed has changed his life overnight. Politicians loot money meant for the masses and go to church to get titles. The recent revelations of the 7billion bribery scandal between GEJ and CAN leaders is a typical example.

All these self acclaimed men of God are fraudsters
Exactly! They build schools which common man in their church can't attend..last time I check, Christianity means Christ-like....were is the Christ-like among thiese pastors Huh, they are just after their pocket even a pagan is generous these days compare to so called christians/pastors.
Re: DAVID OYEDEPO IS A RELIGIOUS BIGOT by Nobody: 3:26pm On Feb 26, 2015
hensben:
Exactly! They build schools which common man in their church can't attend..last time I check, Christianity means Christ-like....were is the Christ-like among thiese pastors Huh, they are just after their pocket even a pagan is generous these days compare to so called christians/pastors.

Bill gates is a philanthropist and has many charities projects towards eradication of polio in Africa.

Mark Zuckerberg does the same.

These guys are atheists or Buddhist and don't believe in Christianity . Yet their generosity is christ like cos they realize all they own is vanity. Unlike our God of men here whose universities are the most expensive , own 4 jets, and many luxury while they still use the preaching of tithes and offerings to milk the poor people in the society that can hardly feed. It's a crazy thing

2 Likes

Re: DAVID OYEDEPO IS A RELIGIOUS BIGOT by Nnamnsoowo(m): 4:35pm On Feb 26, 2015
I am not a living person, i have never stepped into a living faith church before. I am a practical child of God.
Are you the one that appointed Pst Oyedepo as minister of God? You are digging your grave. learn from the story of Saul and David.

1 Like

Re: DAVID OYEDEPO IS A RELIGIOUS BIGOT by Nobody: 5:01pm On Feb 26, 2015
Nnamnsoowo:
I am not a living person, i have never stepped into a living faith church before. I am a practical child of God.
Are you the one that appointed Pst Oyedepo as minister of God? You are digging your grave. learn from the story of Saul and David.

It shall never be well with u and your gate keeper of hell. I hate you brainwashed goons for telling me an insult to a mortal man means digging one's grave. Who the hell is he? If he is so powerful why cant he know tomorrow? Why cant he just proffer solutions to Nigeria's woes if they are godly like u people make them? I am not afraid of all you punks and your God of men. The God i serve is the God of love and Jesus experienced worse treatment when he was on Earth but instead of cursing his persecutors, he pray for their forgiveness and died for the sins of all. Bleep you and your pastors undecided
Re: DAVID OYEDEPO IS A RELIGIOUS BIGOT by gatiano(m): 5:37pm On Feb 26, 2015
Jesus said i came not to change the law ... am i wrong?
I'm not a fan of no teacher with no concept of the truth. However, if you let someone step on you, and you let on, they will forever. why? it is enjoyable. As a man, you are to protect your family from every harm that comes for them. It is as simple as that.

Bobbysworld28:

mat5.38-39.kjv Ye have heard that it hath been said, An eye for an eye, and a tooth for a tooth: But I say unto you, That ye resist not evil: but whosoever shall smite thee on thy right cheek, turn to him the other also.
Re: DAVID OYEDEPO IS A RELIGIOUS BIGOT by gatiano(m): 5:38pm On Feb 26, 2015
first, we have to confirm from the north or whereever, if there was a decrease in the number of polio case also with no other ailment replacing it. no cnn or bcc thing.

searching4love:

Bill gates is a philanthropist and has many charities projects towards eradication of polio in Africa.

Mark Zuckerberg does the same.

These guys are atheists or Buddhist and don't believe in Christianity . Yet their generosity is christ like cos they realize all they own is vanity. Unlike our God of men here whose universities are the most expensive , own 4 jets, and many luxury while they still use the preaching of tithes and offerings to milk the poor people in the society that can hardly feed. It's a crazy thing
Re: DAVID OYEDEPO IS A RELIGIOUS BIGOT by Nobody: 5:47pm On Feb 26, 2015
gatiano:
first, we have to confirm from the north or whereever, if there was a decrease in the number of polio case also with no other ailment replacing it. no cnn or bcc thing.

Nobody cares if it decreases or not. The fact is that these guys are one of the best contributors to humanity in charity works and inventions. And guess what, they are either atheists or Buddhist.

Your God of men in Nigeria only know how to rip the little kobo out of the poor with the promise of an enjoyment in heaven. The poor can't attend their schools nor benefit any thing from the church's massive wealth. All they know how to do is scare people with an imaginary hell fire to keep them in check and gullible. All hail the gate keeper of hell OYEDEPO
Re: DAVID OYEDEPO IS A RELIGIOUS BIGOT by gatiano(m): 5:54pm On Feb 26, 2015
If GOD is to judge everybody according to their deeds, everybody will be in hell by the special grace of GOD, Bill gates and your mentors's hell will be so bottomless, bottomless itself will hail. But GOD is the most merciful. Oyedepo in his imperfection has contributed to the development of some people's life, either with good intent or otherwise. bill gate and co? i can't see it.

searching4love:

Nobody cares if it decreases or not. The fact is that these guys are one of the best contributors to humanity in charity works and inventions. And guess what, they are either atheists or Buddhist.

Your God of men in Nigeria only know how to rip the little kobo out of the poor with the promise of an enjoyment in heaven. The poor can't attend their schools nor benefit any thing from the church's massive wealth. All they know how to do is scare people with an imaginary hell fire to keep them in check and gullible. All hail the gate keeper of hell OYEDEPO
Re: DAVID OYEDEPO IS A RELIGIOUS BIGOT by Dragonking: 6:08pm On Feb 26, 2015
Nnamnsoowo:

How did you know that God appointed him as a minister? where you there?

1 Like

Re: DAVID OYEDEPO IS A RELIGIOUS BIGOT by Nobody: 7:11pm On Feb 26, 2015
gatiano:
If GOD is to judge everybody according to their deeds, everybody will be in hell by the special grace of GOD, Bill gates and your mentors's hell will be so bottomless, bottomless itself will hail. But GOD is the most merciful. Oyedepo in his imperfection has contributed to the development of some people's life, either with good intent or otherwise. bill gate and co? i can't see it.

Yes oyedepo has contributed to people's life by slapping a little girl on the pulpit.

Campaigning for re-elction of the present administration so the suffering of the masses can continue.

By preaching prosperity to the congregation and ignoring the real Gospel of Jesus hereby making many people to turn to crimes so they can come show of on testimony sessions.

Brainwashed goons like you are ignorant of the truth. You claim bill gates has not contributed to humanity despite all those billion dollars charity works i earlier mentioned

Many people world wide use Microsoft and windows services, likewise the social network facebook which oyedepo's church uses and also has a profile on facebook owned by this same atheist . This is what is called inventions to touch lives worldwide.

The bible that oyedepo feasts on was written before his great grand father was born. He only edits the contents and preaches it to his gullible flock the way it suits him.

You are quick to condemn people to hell but don't be surprised that on that judgement day, you and oyedepo could be roommates in hell. God's ways are not our ways and it's not your call to decide how he judges people. I know your gullibility will make u reply this post in defense of ur GOD of man but i pray u regain ur senses one day and see the light

1 Like

Re: DAVID OYEDEPO IS A RELIGIOUS BIGOT by gatiano(m): 8:34pm On Feb 26, 2015
The truth is GOD does not send more than one messenger or prophet at a time. teaching the knowledge of GOD to people is a duty rather than a job; this means nobody is doing GOD a favour. That been the case, everybody else outside who GOD has choosen is just a business man. In the end, GOD is the final Judge.

It was wrong for him to slap a girl, it is wrong for anybody to do so. as you know, a girl with such attitude is called witch and condemned in our society even by the so called white-people you cherish so much. but when it is a white person, they become people with gifted ability.

Charity? i hate charity. you give charity to people to pacify a situation, to cover something up, and in the case of bill gate, he makes more profits from that charity than you can ever imagine.

without congo, there is no computer, let alone internet. most of the cobalt and copper and few more things that are used in every computerized things you can think of is from the congo. if he is so kind hearted, ou should do something about the situation there. we don't need no damn charity, we are not a charity case or sorry ass.

as per him doing big things of invention and other like them, think about it this way-
bill gate is the field, facebook the goal post, nairaland the chairs, do you ever wonder and ask who made the stadium? so Oyedepo has all the right to do whatever he wants on the stadium without anybody comparing his deeds to anybodys.

That been said, what is wrong in defending myself when somebody wants to kill me. if you don't put up a fight in such circumstances, you would go to hell. and brother, we are all hell bound. only the Glory and forgiveness of GOD will get us out of that condition faster.

Lover of the white people, i know a lot of philanthropists in Lagos, Oyedepo happens to be one of them, and i am not his fan.

searching4love:

Yes oyedepo has contributed to people's life by slapping a little girl on the pulpit.

Campaigning for re-elction of the present administration so the suffering of the masses can continue.

By preaching prosperity to the congregation and ignoring the real Gospel of Jesus hereby making many people to turn to crimes so they can come show of on testimony sessions.

Brainwashed goons like you are ignorant of the truth. You claim bill gates has not contributed to humanity despite all those billion dollars charity works i earlier mentioned

Many people world wide use Microsoft and windows services, likewise the social network facebook which oyedepo's church uses and also has a profile on facebook owned by this same atheist . This is what is called inventions to touch lives worldwide.

The bible that oyedepo feasts on was written before his great grand father was born. He only edits the contents and preaches it to his gullible flock the way it suits him.

You are quick to condemn people to hell but don't be surprised that on that judgement day, you and oyedepo could be roommates in hell. God's ways are not our ways and it's not your call to decide how he judges people. I know your gullibility will make u reply this post in defense of ur GOD of man but i pray u regain ur senses one day and see the light
Re: DAVID OYEDEPO IS A RELIGIOUS BIGOT by HCpaul(m): 9:47pm On Feb 26, 2015
I don't believe that God will ever give someone an assignment to highlight false prophets arround.

Jesus said that; "John came not eating with sinners and you said he is a devil, Jesus came eating and drinking with sinners, and they still said he hath a devil".

You said he is proud, stingy and so on, and called him a false prophet because of his wealth. TB Joshua came, humble, gentle and you still accuses him of being a false prophet because of his spiritual gift.

A man inquired Jesus to judge him and his brother, but Jesus replied; who made me a judge over you.

Also to that harlot, he said; Neither do i condemn you.

Am not defending him and i will never.

People started comparing an athiest to a man of God.
Bill Gate who is too busy with his allocation on time resources, and has a lot to do on a sunday morning.

There is no giving outside Christ.

I will not mention his charitable deeds but be wise enough to search.

Why did you hate him?...... Money! You are wrong.
Money is not the root of all evil but the love of it. Everything he is doing, is it not in the name of Christ?
TB Joshua said a word that; The poor will see the rich as a sinner, a robber, a ritualist.

That you are not yet rich does not me that you should condemn the rich.

Your tithe will not fly to the sky but belong to the priest. Have you forgotten how much he fasted before having his encounter. What encounter have you heard?
A man at that age, still actively serving God with heartedly.

Don't be surprice when you see Oyedepo in Heaven. He is busy serving God while you keep busy criticizing him. Infact, may be when you were typing your critics post, he is busy praying, fasting, and preaching (saving souls). Well continue on your assignment and you will have the reward.
God will not reward you because you are a great false prophets highlighter.

You can call him a false prophet, but you cannot do more than that.

He is a false prophet, did something happen? Everything belongs
to the day of judgement.

All what you are doing are not the duties of a reasonable christian. You don't know who will make heaven and not sacrifice. Remember that God will have mercy and not sacrifice. Paul said that, being poor yet making many rich. And Oyedepo, being rich making many rich. Please study your holy bible and not just your bible. Allow your spirit to aid you in understanding the word. Please go and pray, preach and let see how your own christianity will be. Untill your own christianity accomodate percicutions, you are not yet a real christian.

It is not an error not to believe in a prophet, but a wise and responsible christian go down on his knees and pray to God for him. That is how my own Jesus taught me. I too have some prophets like that, that i have not yet agree with them in spirit, but i go down on my knees for them.

To condem only prove who you are, and reveal your arrogance.

Please go to the colledge of silence.

TB Joshua said: I don't judge the outward appearance; money, jet, clothing, e.t.c. I judge the heart.

What if his heart is in one with God, are you not the looser? Did you see his heart or are you the one that call him.

We are all guilty. See how you have idolize your phone, what if you have a mansion, how will you behave? Infact, the real christians are not even on nairaland. They sometimes apper as a guest.
Are you a giver? How many scholarship have you give? Try to achieve somethings in your christian life, rather than wasting your time doing the wrong (unscriptural) thing, and claiming that you are doing God service.

Please go down on your knees and pray for forgiveness. Stop the critics.

I love you all but God loves you more.

This is my last message.

1 Like

Re: DAVID OYEDEPO IS A RELIGIOUS BIGOT by Nobody: 10:01pm On Feb 26, 2015
HCpaul:
I don't believe that God will ever give someone an assignment to highlight false prophets arround.

Jesus said that; "John came not eating with sinners and you said he is a devil, Jesus came eating and drinking with sinners, and they still said he hath a devil".

You said he is proud, stingy and so on, and called him a false prophet because of his wealth. TB Joshua came, humble, gentle and you still accuses him of being a false prophet because of his spiritual gift.

A man inquired Jesus to judge him and his brother, but Jesus replied; who made me a judge over you.

Also to that harlot, he said; Neither do i condemn you.

Am not defending him and i will never.

People started comparing an athiest to a man of God.
Bill Gate who is too busy with his allocation on time resources, and has a lot to do on a sunday morning.

There is no giving outside Christ.

I will not mention his charitable deeds but be wise enough to search.

Why did you hate him?...... Money! You are wrong.
Money is not the root of all evil but the love of it. Everything he is doing, is it not in the name of Christ?
TB Joshua said a word that; The poor will see the rich as a sinner, a robber, a ritualist.

That you are not yet rich does not me that you should condemn the rich.

Your tithe will not fly to the sky but belong to the priest. Have you forgotten how much he fasted before having his encounter. What encounter have you heard?
A man at that age, still actively serving God with heartedly.

Don't be surprice when you see Oyedepo in Heaven. He is busy serving God while you keep busy criticizing him. Infact, may be when you were typing your critics post, he is busy praying, fasting, and preaching (saving souls). Well continue on your assignment and you will have the reward.
God will not reward you because you are a great false prophets highlighter.

You can call him a false prophet, but you cannot do more than that.

He is a false prophet, did something happen? Everything belongs
to the day of judgement.

All what you are doing are not the duties of a reasonable christian. You don't know who will make heaven and not sacrifice. Remember that God will have mercy and not sacrifice. Paul said that, being poor yet making many rich. And Oyedepo, being rich making many rich. Please study your holy bible and not just your bible. Allow your spirit to aid you in understanding the word. Please go and pray, preach and let see how your own christianity will be. Untill your own christianity accomodate percicutions, you are not yet a real christian.

It is not an error not to believe in a prophet, but a wise and responsible christian go down on his knees and pray to God for him. That is how my own Jesus taught me. I too have some prophets like that, that i have not yet agree with them in spirit, but i go down on my knees for them.

To condem only prove who you are, and reveal your arrogance.

Please go to the colledge of silence.

TB Joshua said: I don't judge the outward appearance; money, jet, clothing, e.t.c. I judge the heart.

What if his heart is in one with God, are you not the looser? Did you see his heart or are you the one that call him.

We are all guilty. See how you have idolize your phone, what if you have a mansion, how will you behave? Infact, the real christians are not even on nairaland. They sometimes apper as a guest.
Are you a giver? How many scholarship have you give? Try to achieve somethings in your christian life, rather than wasting your time doing the wrong (unscriptural) thing, and claiming that you are doing God service.

Please go down on your knees and pray for forgiveness. Stop the critics.

I love you all but God loves you more.

This is my last message.

Loads of rubbish . I will reply you tomorrow dear religious slave

1 Like

Re: DAVID OYEDEPO IS A RELIGIOUS BIGOT by otunbadan(m): 10:38pm On Mar 03, 2015
searching4love:
[b]David Oyedepo is no doubt one of the most successful preachers and manipulators of gullible minds in Africa. The size of his congregation and number of followers is a proof of how influential he is in the religion business.
My observations about this man is that he is not a good role model for sane Christians. He is arrogant, proud, uncultured and radical. I'm not a fan of Adeboye, but compared to Oyedepo, Adeboye is calm, mindful of his choice of words and a better personality. I was listening to a radio message of Oyedepo telling his followers to kill any one (muslims) that attempts to kill them. KILL THEM FIRST were his exact words. He advised the congregation to pray against any one who intends to islamize Nigeria, boasted on the pulpit that he can command the rain not to fall in this land for 3 years. I was shocked seeing this come from a self acclaimed man of God. His unhidden political romance with GEJ made him feel more powerful and connected. He even said the politicians are not the rulers of the country but they preachers are. His tool is mind control. He has successfully built an empire with people's ignorance and it's obvious the wealth is driving him crazy. He instigates Christians against muslims, spits venom on the pulpit and doesn't care if the unity of the country is threatened. I despise this man so much and i pity his staunch followers. He is an evil man in sheep's clothing. He doesn't practice what he preaches. He rides around in bullet proof SUV's, has myriads of armed bodyguard, several security precautions, but gives his followers bible verses like "HE THAT WATCHES OVER ME IS GREATER THAN ALL"which he himself doesn't believe in nor practice . I pray my people emancipate themselves from mental slavery and see the light. This biblical scammers prey on gullible minds and tell you what you want to hear. They do not represent God the most high. Their teachings and way of life is not in line with what Jesus preached. They are no doubt the prophets of the last days that Jesus reffered to in his teachings .

MIND YOU, I'M A CHRISTIAN BUT I STILL HAVE MY BRAIN WITH ME. I BELIEVE IN THE MOST HIGH GOD AND NOT ALL THESE BIBLICAL SCAMMERS PARADING AS MEN OF GOD cool
[/b]

Wat ever child

(1) (2) (Reply)

Hilarious Church Advert: Bet9ja Must Favour My Family / The Battle Is Getting Interesting / How To Create Magickal Servitors To Serve You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 148
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.