Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,071 members, 7,807,208 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:07 AM

Www.sugaonline.com[case STUDY] - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Www.sugaonline.com[case STUDY] (685 Views)

A Case Study On Building, Growing And Monetizing A Website. / How I Made 25 Adsense Approvals In A Month | A Case Study / [case Study] How Deal9ja.com Raked In Over ₦100,000 In Jumia Affiliate Commision (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Www.sugaonline.com[case STUDY] by sugaonline: 2:19pm On Feb 22, 2015
Hi nairaland, am david madubuko the founder of www.sugaonline.com webhosting company here in nigeria so i need your advice on how i make my company authority in webhosting industry and also show a case study so far. Am not an seo service provider because i have some other good businesses to handle so when i was trying to reach my goals which i always dream off, i noticed that, in all this i need to get targeted traffic to my site www.sugaonline.com which is in very competitive niche[webhosting]. So i started researching keywords i found 5 of them. So i wrote my contents with some of this keywords and used the rest on meta tags, after so weeks i got index i noticed am in page10 of this competitive keyword[web hosting in nigeria] i was happy though so i started putting more effort in linkbuilding which i only go for quality not quantity after one week i check back on that keyword[webhosting in nigeria] guess what... I saw my site last link in page2 so fast. I will be updating this thread as things goes on.
Re: Www.sugaonline.com[case STUDY] by rafasere(m): 2:35pm On Feb 22, 2015
How much$ minimum package there ?
Re: Www.sugaonline.com[case STUDY] by sugaonline: 2:50pm On Feb 22, 2015
rafasere:
How much$ minimum package there ?
please visit the url above to check it out because this is not a promotional thread. Thanks
Re: Www.sugaonline.com[case STUDY] by Nobody: 8:58am On Feb 23, 2015
To push your Web hosting company...you need to consider some basic things apart from seo or links or whatever ......

1) Server Locations: It is perfect for your Web hosting company to have/own servers in multiple major locations e.g India and USA or Europe and Asia as customers who live in Europe may prefer a server based in Europe. That is what boosts international coverage of your business.

2) Plans and Pricing: Are you too cheap for a Web hosting? Are you too expensive? Are you in the balance of the competition? It depends

3) Targeted Ads: Advertise on major Web hosting and Web mastering related forums and not universal forums e.g WebHostingTalk etc... It boosts recognition.

4) Merchant Provider: How do you receive payments? Does your payment provider support World Wide payments? Sitting in Nigeria or serving Nigerians alone in 2015 won't take you anywhere as major Nigerians are not even ready to buy a domain name from a Nigerian business let alone hosting so the International market should be your target. Take us for example, we are well established in Cyprus but most of our merchants are in India and USA but just 2 in our country so if we relaxed in Cyprus i don't think we would even renew our server...

5) Customer Support: How good is your support and what is your Staff Strength? Are you just a one man business? It's up to you

6) What additional services do you sell? Is it just hosting? Even a newbie in Web can get a VPS with free cPanel for only $1 so I think you should add additional services other than shared hosting.

My Opinions
Oliver T,
LHPayments International.
Re: Www.sugaonline.com[case STUDY] by olicgad: 9:20am On Feb 23, 2015
coolsix:
To push your Web hosting company...you need to consider some basic things apart from seo or links or whatever ......

1) Server Locations: It is perfect for your Web hosting company to have/own servers in multiple major locations e.g India and USA or Europe and Asia as customers who live in Europe may prefer a server based in Europe. That is what boosts international coverage of your business.

2) Plans and Pricing: Are you too cheap for a Web hosting? Are you too expensive? Are you in the balance of the competition? It depends

3) Targeted Ads: Advertise on major Web hosting and Web mastering related forums and not universal forums e.g WebHostingTalk etc... It boosts recognition.

4) Merchant Provider: How do you receive payments? Does your payment provider support World Wide payments? Sitting in Nigeria or serving Nigerians alone in 2015 won't take you anywhere as major Nigerians are not even ready to buy a domain name from a Nigerian business let alone hosting so the International market should be your target. Take us for example, we are well established in Cyprus but most of our merchants are in India and USA but just 2 in our country so if we relaxed in Cyprus i don't think we would even renew our server...

5) Customer Support: How good is your support and what is your Staff Strength? Are you just a one man business? It's up to you

6) What additional services do you sell? Is it just hosting? Even a newbie in Web can get a VPS with free cPanel for only $1 so I think you should add additional services other than shared hosting.

My Opinions
Oliver T,
LHPayments International.
Thanks for the wonderful input so far, so sugaonline should take note of this.

1 Like

Re: Www.sugaonline.com[case STUDY] by Nobody: 10:40pm On Feb 25, 2015
I still think closing down your forum was not good imagine having a forum like webhostingtalk then a webhosting company will be easy you have the audience and potential clients
Re: Www.sugaonline.com[case STUDY] by internetpo(m): 1:10pm On Feb 26, 2015
why you changed the site from forum..you never informed your members too

(1) (Reply)

Mtn Free Magic Sim For March 2015 / Can't Upload Website / RATE!! This Newbie's Website

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.