Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,846 members, 7,806,398 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:44 PM

Wahala - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wahala (3085 Views)

Cucumber Wahala (pictures Added) / See What Some Girls Will Suffer Tomorrow (PHOTO) Valentine Wahala / Ladiez And Their Wahala Pix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wahala by Nobody: 3:20pm On Feb 22, 2015
Just gat into a new neighbourhood not too long .... few days later I saw this beautiful girl on the balcony with I suppose must be the dad... well, enough I was impressed at wat I saw in the compound just four blocks opposite our block..
One hot Sunday ,, I was going to the nearby church so I had to pass this block where this beautiful girl stays and to my fortunate she was alone on the balcony ... whoa I noticed she was staring all at me like a slowpoke but I looked at my direction like I Had no business there ... I wonder what could be going on in her mind then...
I noticed some things bout her just within some few days away after that Sunday
1.. I noticed that since that day she has been coming to the balcony to stay than she used to
2 . I noticed that she was interested in looking at me cos most time I pass her block she take a long look at me
3.. I noticed she doesn't comes out of that block except a Siena jeep that I don't kW who drives out with it
4. I noticed that she's not only beautiful she's also a lucozade who like to look at our block
days gone by I began to have a feeling for this girl it seems its going beyond like hmmmmmm..
But because of this feeling I said I HV to look for a way to make her a Friend at least through friend other bonus will come ... then one day I asked some ma guy friends that I came to meet in the neighbourhood to tell me about her and they yelled at me that I shouldnt even think of going to that side except I want to end up in the grave.... I was shocked at what they had said n I asked y they said it... they laughed n told me that the girl father is a Military man and no body toils with his gate not to talk of what is in the gate.... hmmmm I replied at them n said but who is a military man to a prince...? one of them replied "" a death messenger"" I was embarrassed n I swore to them that in just two weeks time I ll be the girl's boyfriend and I ll be the military man of which no body in the neighbour hood would ever think of toiling with their eyes
SO PLS I NEED THE PLAYERS OF NAIRALAND TO HELP ME OUT HERE.. HOW DO I GET THROUGH THAT GATE WITHIN TWO WEEKS?
Re: Wahala by Omolola1(f): 3:24pm On Feb 22, 2015
Nollywood.....writing wack stories since 1993

2 Likes

Re: Wahala by Nobody: 3:37pm On Feb 22, 2015
Omolola1:
Nollywood.....writing wack stories since 1993
This is not nollywood whatever .. this is real n its happening this bloody year not that blooded year
Re: Wahala by texybaby(f): 4:00pm On Feb 22, 2015
Hmmmm suicide mission....Wish u luck shaaa if u luv her then d risk is worth it....guys help him out..
But I suggest u start by greeting d dad n making u m like his b neighbour then u hv d girls attention....
Goodluck

1 Like

Re: Wahala by Nobody: 4:03pm On Feb 22, 2015
texybaby:
Hmmmm suicide mission....Wish u luck shaaa if u luv her then d risk is worth it....guys help him out..
But I suggest u start by greeting d dad n making u m like his b neighbour then u hv d girls attention....
Goodluck
oooh av Neva seen the dad before on a close image but that seina jeep that always drive out almost everyday I don't kW if its the dad driving
Re: Wahala by texybaby(f): 4:08pm On Feb 22, 2015
RicardozRichard:

oooh av Neva seen the dad before on a close image but that seina jeep that always drive out almost everyday I don't kW if its the dad driving

Oh no then try for him to notice u n greet him..or on d other hand..write ur number with a marker on a clear board paper show to d girl to hola u on d line...meanwhile before doing that make sure u both r already in d joking n laughing mood even if its from a distance

1 Like

Re: Wahala by Nobody: 4:11pm On Feb 22, 2015
*M.I's voice*
Somebody Somebody Somebody wants to die

1 Like

Re: Wahala by sinaj(f): 4:20pm On Feb 22, 2015
sneeze!... o! i didnt cum here wid my hand towel *runs outta thread*
Re: Wahala by Nobody: 4:22pm On Feb 22, 2015
texybaby:

Oh no then try for him to notice u n greet him..or on d other hand..write ur number with a marker on a clear board paper show to d girl to hola u on d line...meanwhile before doing that make sure u both r already in d joking n laughing mood even if its from a distance
I think that nice but it stressful.. but I ll steal the technique and try this
there is a plank hanged in front of the house on it is written 3 bedroom flat and a phone number beneath it... are u thinking what am thinking undecided
texybaby:

there is a plank hanged in front of the house on it is written 3 bedroom flat and a phone number beneath it... are u thinking what am thinking
Re: Wahala by Dwady(m): 4:27pm On Feb 22, 2015
Wetin you use swear,before i comment? And shey na two weeks you want use do the magic?? undecided
Re: Wahala by Nobody: 4:32pm On Feb 22, 2015
Dwady:
Wetin you use swear,before i comment? And shey na two weeks you want use do the magic?? undecided

Naawthing but there is a huge bet involve and 2days is past already today the third day is wasting n no good result lipsrsealed
Dwady:

Naawthing but there is a huge bet involve and 2days is past already today the third day is wasting n no good result
Re: Wahala by austine4real(m): 4:45pm On Feb 22, 2015
Carry petrol,tyre&matches 2 her block& shout 'let me fvck u or i burn mysef 2 ashes' if it ddnt wok seun is nt d owner of Nairaland
Re: Wahala by Nobody: 4:58pm On Feb 22, 2015
austine4real:
Carry petrol,tyre&matches 2 her block& shout 'let me fvck u or i burn mysef 2 ashes' if it ddnt wok seun is nt d owner of Nairaland
it obvious that's the 9th weed talking... nice idea
Re: Wahala by texybaby(f): 7:36pm On Feb 22, 2015
RicardozRichard:

there is a plank hanged in front of the house on it is written 3 bedroom flat and a phone number beneath it... are u thinking what am thinking undecided
there is a plank hanged in front of the house on it is written 3 bedroom flat and a phone number beneath it... are u thinking what am thinking

Sure I am....but make sure u both r smiling n greeting first....good one....update us on d progress
Re: Wahala by texybaby(f): 7:38pm On Feb 22, 2015
austine4real:
@richard dont mind this one oooo.....something else is working....Iol

1 Like

Re: Wahala by Nobody: 10:31pm On Feb 22, 2015
JEEEEESSUSSS o men I called the number on the plank... could.u believe who pick !!!!!a man? but I don't kW whether that man is the military father or brother cos I HV Neva seen a brother in that block before... are u pple sure am not diging my grave cos the number now dey call me now... eiiii should I pick or keep on ignoring eiiiiiii my head is big
JEEEEESSUSSS o men I called the number on the plank... could.u believe who pick !!!!!a man? but I don't kW whether that man is the military father or brother cos I HV Neva seen a brother in that block before... are u pple sure am not diging my grave cos the number now dey call me now... eiiii should I pick or keep on ignoring eiiiiiii my head is big
Re: Wahala by texybaby(f): 10:50pm On Feb 22, 2015
Chaiiiii y did u call d number ooo....ignore d call if u ask me
Re: Wahala by Nobody: 11:06pm On Feb 22, 2015
texybaby:
Chaiiiii y did u call d number ooo....ignore d call if u ask me
I think I should pick it and talk as if I want to rent that place?? or what do u think
Re: Wahala by khassy(m): 2:14am On Feb 23, 2015
summarise plss

1 Like

Re: Wahala by texybaby(f): 5:57am On Feb 23, 2015
RicardozRichard:

I think I should pick it and talk as if I want to rent that place?? or what do u think

Kk...then pick d call n talk normal....ask for price n tell them u will get. Back to them
Re: Wahala by Nobody: 7:19am On Feb 23, 2015
RicardozRichard:
Just gat into a new neighbourhood not too long .... few days later I saw this beautiful girl on the balcony with I suppose must be the dad... well, enough I was impressed at wat I saw in the compound just four blocks opposite our block..
One hot Sunday ,, I was going to the nearby church so I had to pass this block where this beautiful girl stays and to my fortunate she was alone on the balcony ... whoa I noticed she was staring all at me like a slowpoke but I looked at my direction like I Had no business there ... I wonder what could be going on in her mind then...
I noticed some things bout her just within some few days away after that Sunday
1.. I noticed that since that day she has been coming to the balcony to stay than she used to
2 . I noticed that she was interested in looking at me cos most time I pass her block she take a long look at me
3.. I noticed she doesn't comes out of that block except a Siena jeep that I don't kW who drives out with it
4. I noticed that she's not only beautiful she's also a lucozade who like to look at our block
days gone by I began to have a feeling for this girl it seems its going beyond like hmmmmmm..
But because of this feeling I said I HV to look for a way to make her a Friend at least through friend other bonus will come ... then one day I asked some ma guy friends that I came to meet in the neighbourhood to tell me about her and they yelled at me that I shouldnt even think of going to that side except I want to end up in the grave.... I was shocked at what they had said n I asked y they said it... they laughed n told me that the girl father is a Military man and no body toils with his gate not to talk of what is in the gate.... hmmmm I replied at them n said but who is a military man to a prince...? one of them replied "" a death messenger"" I was embarrassed n I swore to them that in just two weeks time I ll be the girl's boyfriend and I ll be the military man of which no body in the neighbour hood would ever think of toiling with their eyes
SO PLS I NEED THE PLAYERS OF NAIRALAND TO HELP ME OUT HERE.. HOW DO I GET THROUGH THAT GATE WITHIN TWO WEEKS?

OK, but make sure not to gbagaun the girl to death with your first sentence.
Re: Wahala by Nobody: 11:20am On Feb 23, 2015
Okie's pals I think all his coming up in place I just pray I don't hit the red button ....
Aiit , I had to call the number back and told the person on it that I was at the meeting!!!! meeting!!! and meetings !!! that y I couldn't pick the calls ( note : I change my voice to look deeper and more money manly) ... I later found out that the individual who receive the call is her father..
Gosh!!! we were flowing well I allowed him do most of the talking as I don't want the awkward voice to caught me up in the dark... so I tried was texybaby advise I ask him the price but he say I should first come and see the apartment before we go further to strike a deal
Mehn when I heard that u won't want to c how I was looking... hahahaha funny tho .. but don't worry pals I already smart a plan ....This is the plan:
PLAN A
I think I should plan with a man who I would pay to go and check the apartment.. but when he comes back he will give me info about all he saw .. including the info about how many pple could be living there and most esp the kind of man her father would be maybe the laughing type.....
PLAN B
My cousin looks like a man cos of the structure of his body ... he MAY be coming today ... we are not sure yet but if at all comes ... I will tell him the koko ... i kW very well he will agree.... So what we do is
1. We will sneak into ma father room steal one of his cloths and then my cousin will look manly on that
2. Then we take one of ma father breifcase and his hand stick
3. I will get a suit wear I hate suits but I can do it for today so I ll get a suit wear and make my self look like his personal assistance... I ll be the one holding the brief case.
Then we will go to the house and do like a boss.. but we have to e definitely careful
So guys what do think about the plan? which plan is better? or u can tell me a plan you feel will safer and quicker pls ooooo am on the fourth day I bet on 2weeks
Re: Wahala by texybaby(f): 7:54pm On Feb 23, 2015
RicardozRichard:
Okie's pals I think all his coming up in place I just pray I don't hit the red button ....
Aiit , I had to call the number back and told the person on it that I was at the meeting!!!! meeting!!! and meetings !!! that y I couldn't pick the calls ( note : I change my voice to look deeper and more money manly) ... I later found out that the individual who receive the call is her father..
Gosh!!! we were flowing well I allowed him do most of the talking as I don't want the awkward voice to caught me up in the dark... so I tried was texybaby advise I ask him the price but he say I should first come and see the apartment before we go further to strike a deal
Mehn when I heard that u won't want to c how I was looking... hahahaha funny tho .. but don't worry pals I already smart a plan ....This is the plan:
PLAN A
I think I should plan with a man who I would pay to go and check the apartment.. but when he comes back he will give me info about all he saw .. including the info about how many pple could be living there and most esp the kind of man her father would be maybe the laughing type.....
PLAN B
My cousin looks like a man cos of the structure of his body ... he MAY be coming today ... we are not sure yet but if at all comes ... I will tell him the koko ... i kW very well he will agree.... So what we do is
1. We will sneak into ma father room steal one of his cloths and then my cousin will look manly on that
2. Then we take one of ma father breifcase and his hand stick
3. I will get a suit wear I hate suits but I can do it for today so I ll get a suit wear and make my self look like his personal assistance... I ll be the one holding the brief case.
Then we will go to the house and do like a boss.. but we have to e definitely careful
So guys what do think about the plan? which plan is better? or u can tell me a plan you feel will safer and quicker pls ooooo am on the fourth day I bet on 2weeks

Nice plan but wont d man recignise u?
Re: Wahala by Nobody: 10:41pm On Feb 23, 2015
texybaby:

Nice plan but wont d man recignise u?
He barely don't kW me.... anyway I already carried out plan B omg!!!! u need to see that scene it was like super anyway sha the lady was around when we went to carriy out the plan so she was the only one that recognise me ... u need to see the smile on her face shaaa... to cut the story short I got her number and we are now what sapping.. I think from there I can do the remaining ... Thank u all.. thank u Texybaby esp.. u such a darling

1 Like

Re: Wahala by texybaby(f): 10:58pm On Feb 23, 2015
RicardozRichard:

He barely don't kW me.... anyway I already carried out plan B omg!!!! u need to see that scene it was like super anyway sha the lady was around when we went to carriy out the plan so she was the only one that recognise me ... u need to see the smile on her face shaaa... to cut the story short I got her number and we are now what sapping.. I think from there I can do the remaining ... Thank u all.. thank u Texybaby esp.. u such a darling

Wowwwww congrats to u...n dont spoil d rest of it....
Re: Wahala by Nobody: 11:00pm On Feb 23, 2015
texybaby:

Wowwwww congrats to u...n dont spoil d rest of it....
I won't I only thought getting through a military man gate would be problem that y I came to nairaland
Re: Wahala by texybaby(f): 11:07pm On Feb 23, 2015
RicardozRichard:

I won't I only thought getting through a military man gate would be problem that y I came to nairaland

N God helped u..u pass tru...enjoy

1 Like

Re: Wahala by Nobody: 11:10pm On Feb 23, 2015
texybaby:

N God helped u..u pass tru...enjoy
Thanks ... its obvious she was also interested in me. . n she was intelligent to kW that wat we did there was only to get thru to her.... hahaha ... i Neva lose before
Re: Wahala by texybaby(f): 6:08am On Feb 24, 2015
RicardozRichard:

Thanks ... its obvious she was also interested in me. . n she was intelligent to kW that wat we did there was only to get thru to her.... hahaha ... i Neva lose before

Lol....clapping for yourself abiii...shes obviously interested in u too
Re: Wahala by Nobody: 12:15pm On Feb 24, 2015
texybaby:

Lol....clapping for yourself abiii...shes obviously interested in u too
Not yet I will clap for my self u rem its a bet so its remaining to make her a girlfriend in the remaining days and then I can now clap for my self for winning the bet over my little minded neighborhood friends... Can somebody !!!!!!!! Say Fuckkkk dem niggas

1 Like

Re: Wahala by austine4real(m): 9:07pm On Feb 25, 2015
texybaby:

@richard dont mind this one oooo.....something else is working....Iol
u like me u quote me..
9c meetin u

1 Like

Re: Wahala by austine4real(m): 9:09pm On Feb 25, 2015
RicardozRichard:

it obvious that's the 9th weed talking... nice idea
lolx na 18th weed na
soja neva beat any of ya family b4? U go hear am somday

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ladies – Here Are Reasons Why Your Vagina Is Your Weapon Of Mass Destruction / Why Do Good Girls Love Badboyz And Vice Versa? / Guys... I Really Messed Up 2day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.