Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,448 members, 7,808,602 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:06 PM

affordable Auto Locksmith - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / affordable Auto Locksmith (2917 Views)

Automobile Locksmith (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

affordable Auto Locksmith by gbadaniyi(m): 3:26pm On Feb 22, 2015
Naija are forms of Tokunbo$ used cars. And Tokunbo cars always come with one key, due to advancement of technology of the censor/ programming keys and so call smart key, push/ press bolting. U will need to make a duplicate of ur car key, which as to be programmed by electronic machine, diagonis and computerize on d immobilizer of d car.
MAKE YOUR SPARE KEY AT Am saab KEY CLINIC
Call on 08177081784

1 Like

Re: affordable Auto Locksmith by eherbal(m): 11:48pm On Feb 22, 2015
gbadaniyi:
Naija are forms of Tokunbo$ used cars. And Tokunbo cars always come with one key, due to advancement of technology of the censor/ programming keys and so call smart key, push/ press bolting. U will need to make a duplicate of ur car key, which as to be programmed by electronic machine, diagonis and computerize on d immobilizer of d car.
MAKE YOUR SPARE KEY AT Am saab KEY CLINIC
Call on 08177081784 happy xmas
erm bros.good evening. Are you just waking up from a coma or something. "happy Christmas "in February! grin

2 Likes

Re: affordable Auto Locksmith by gbadaniyi(m): 6:28am On Feb 23, 2015
Sorry for the happy xmas is an error thanks for the observation

1 Like

Re: affordable Auto Locksmith by lonelydora: 8:14am On Feb 23, 2015
eherbal:
erm bros.good evening. Are you just waking up from a coma or something. "happy Christmas "in February! grin

The thing tire me sef.

1 Like

Re: affordable Auto Locksmith by gbadaniyi(m): 2:37pm On Mar 02, 2015
We come to you, 99% of Auto Vehicle work is carried out on site, either at your home or on the roadside. We will always do our best and aim to have one of our mobile auto locksmiths with you within 60 minutes of your call in any Emmergency.
To Book a Job or Get a Quote Please Phone 08077983808

or Email gbadamosidauda75@gmail.com

24 HOURS A DAY 7 DAYS A WEEK

key retrieval for when keys are locked inside the car
Central locking remote programming and repairs
ECU programming and eeprom immobiliser work or cars with faulty wiring
Damaged door and ignition locks repaired
Broken car key repair and replacement
Vehicle entry and Keys Made on site
Spare car key / car key duplication
Lost or stolen car key replacement
Vehicle Key & Immobiliser Faults
Broken key extraction from locks
24 Hour Roadside Assistance
Re: affordable Auto Locksmith by jacksonlee: 4:51am On Jun 13, 2016
Davie Locksmiths in florida is the professional locksmith company. Our service is too cheap and in your budget and our quality is also good. Give us a chance to work with you we will be happy to help you. If you are in emergency call the professional locksmith near your town and area.
Re: affordable Auto Locksmith by Kashif(m): 8:32am On Jun 13, 2016
jacksonlee:
Davie Locksmiths in florida is the professional locksmith company. Our service is too cheap and in your budget and our quality is also good. Give us a chance to work with you we will be happy to help you. If you are in emergency call the professional locksmith near your town and area.

Who will pay for the air tickets if I need your services?
Re: affordable Auto Locksmith by gbadaniyi(m): 6:52pm On Jul 09, 2016
Saabtechkeys.com
Re: affordable Auto Locksmith by Desmied(m): 8:19pm On Aug 18, 2016
Kashif:

Who will pay for the air tickets if I need your services?

grin grin grin Visa nko?
Re: affordable Auto Locksmith by Desmied(m): 8:21pm On Aug 18, 2016
gbadaniyi:
We come to you, 99% of Auto Vehicle work is carried out on site, either at your home or on the roadside. We will always do our best and aim to have one of our mobile auto locksmiths with you within 60 minutes of your call in any Emmergency.
To Book a Job or Get a Quote Please Phone 08077983808

or Email gbadamosidauda75@gmail.com

24 HOURS A DAY 7 DAYS A WEEK

key retrieval for when keys are locked inside the car
Central locking remote programming and repairs
ECU programming and eeprom immobiliser work or cars with faulty wiring
Damaged door and ignition locks repaired
Broken car key repair and replacement
Vehicle entry and Keys Made on site
Spare car key / car key duplication
Lost or stolen car key replacement
Vehicle Key & Immobiliser Faults
Broken key extraction from locks
24 Hour Roadside Assistance

I have 2007 Toyota Rav4, It has 1 key and the remote is attached to the key, the rubber of the remote has scattered therefore I do not use the remote.

I will need 2 keys with remotes but I do not like to remove the ignition, What is your best solution to my problem and how much money?

Desmied
@Lagos
Re: affordable Auto Locksmith by Kashif(m): 8:45pm On Aug 18, 2016
Desmied:

I have 2007 Toyota Rav4, It has 1 key and the remote is attached to the key, the rubber of the remote has scattered therefore I do not use the remote.

I will need 2 keys with remotes but I do not like to remove the ignition, What is your best solution to my problem and how much money?

Desmied
@Lagos

I can handle this for you. But you go pay money o. grin Has immobilizer?

You can buy it off Amazon though.
Re: affordable Auto Locksmith by gbadaniyi(m): 11:33am On Sep 24, 2016
For next auto key duplication and remote programming, and comprehensive auto diagnosis call saabtechkeys on 08077983808., 08022667966 we will be there in no time www. saabtechkeys. com
Re: affordable Auto Locksmith by frankrodriguez: 6:30am On Nov 29, 2016
I'm the kind of person that locks their keys in the car or house all the time. I figured it would be smart to have an affordable auto Locksmith at hand just in case I do it again.
Re: affordable Auto Locksmith by gbadaniyi(m): 6:36am On Dec 25, 2016
Happy Christmas and prosperous new year from saabtechkeys.com
Re: affordable Auto Locksmith by jacksonroy: 8:22am On Oct 09, 2018
But frank you must aware of those things and try to keep your keys safe so that you won't have to hire any locksmith firm. I also hire locksmith brooklyn for lock and key issues but very rare only because i always keep keys safe and use it carefully to avoid locksmith mistakes.

(1) (Reply)

Pls Where Can I Get A Very Good Obd Ii Scanner / Sultan Of Brunei 5,000-car Collection & Shocking Facts / Deltel And His Fraudulent Dealings..... Beware

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.