Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,289 members, 7,807,980 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:07 AM

Buhari Will Never Be Nigeria President - Fayose - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Will Never Be Nigeria President - Fayose (38488 Views)

"Nigerians Did Not Elect You As A Friday President" - Fayose To Buhari / Meet Hadi Sirika Katsina Billionaire Tipped To Be Nigeria's Minister Of Aviation / Aisha Buhari: Why President-elect’s Wife May Not Be Nigeria’s Next First Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Will Never Be Nigeria President - Fayose by meforyou1(m): 7:48pm On Feb 22, 2015
themano:

The hallmark of APC. Abusive words!
what else do u expect from the congregation of broom carrying witches and wizards of the ever evil and bitter terrorism sponsoring janjawedeans

1 Like

Re: Buhari Will Never Be Nigeria President - Fayose by Nobody: 7:49pm On Feb 22, 2015
opiaoku:
Fayose my manche

Buhari is a terrorist
Apc Is bokoharam
Tinubu is a bastard
Osibanjo is a vagabond
Elrufai is a midget
Obasanjo is a monkey
Lier Muhammed is charlatan
Amaechi is a thief
Oshiomole is a scallywag
Kwankwanso is a cow
Ambode is a clown
Aregbesola is a nincompoop
Fashola is a hooligan
Oyegun is vulture
Delemomodu is pig

Gej till 2019

Lol very funny this got me lmao

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Will Never Be Nigeria President - Fayose by Abugab(m): 7:49pm On Feb 22, 2015
The earlier Fayose realizes that pdp can no longer rig their way into power the better for him. Nigerians have risen and that is why they have panicked and using all manners and ways to misinform Nigerians about the opposition. The more pdp caries on with their propaganda, the more popular the opposition becomes. The likes of Fayose, Okup, Abati and Co are actually doing great harm to GEJ's campaign and popularity. Fayose can't decide for Nigerians as he is only entitled to one vote like every other eligible Nigerian. Nonsense....
Re: Buhari Will Never Be Nigeria President - Fayose by adonisNEW(m): 7:49pm On Feb 22, 2015
Governor Fayose is really serious with these claims amidst all this APC proofs. Perhaps he knows something we Nigeria should hear.
Re: Buhari Will Never Be Nigeria President - Fayose by Truckpusher(m): 7:50pm On Feb 22, 2015
Someone has an eagle eye on this Buhari and his crooks and the truth is : fayose is saying the truth.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Will Never Be Nigeria President - Fayose by chocolatelady(f): 7:52pm On Feb 22, 2015
Is Fayose the only Governor in Nigeria ? Why attacking GMB all the time insteaf of focusing on his stomach infrastructure Government in Ekiti? I am not sure that this guy has done one thing for Ekiti people since his election.He is afraid that come May 29th, he will ceases to be a Governor becos his rigging plan will be brought to justice. Dont worry, GMB might give u only 25yrs imprisonment.
Re: Buhari Will Never Be Nigeria President - Fayose by Image123(m): 7:52pm On Feb 22, 2015
When exactly did health become a top criteria for good governance? With all Fayose and GEJ's supposed good health, we're not getting good governance from them but lies, mediocrity, propaganda and hot air. Fayose should be ignored, best treatment for his rabid proxy use by the Presidency.
Re: Buhari Will Never Be Nigeria President - Fayose by ignis: 7:53pm On Feb 22, 2015
FastShipping:
Buhari will be president and Fayose will eventually run away from Nigeria.
In your dream. ..

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Will Never Be Nigeria President - Fayose by bimbor(m): 7:54pm On Feb 22, 2015
Omo Ale ni Fayose. O ma shesin gbeyin ni.
Re: Buhari Will Never Be Nigeria President - Fayose by sokera: 7:54pm On Feb 22, 2015
Fayose is a goat
Re: Buhari Will Never Be Nigeria President - Fayose by Lstar4real(m): 7:55pm On Feb 22, 2015
Someone need to rescue Fayose and Take him to Yaba left before he eventually get loose grin

#chai PDP & Fayose

#SaiBuhari
Re: Buhari Will Never Be Nigeria President - Fayose by Coolcash1: 7:56pm On Feb 22, 2015
[s]
opiaoku:
Fayose my manche

Buhari is a terrorist
Apc Is bokoharam
Tinubu is a bastard
Osibanjo is a vagabond
Elrufai is a midget
Obasanjo is a monkey
Amaechi is a thief
Oshiomole is a scallywag
Kwankwanso is a cow
Ambode is a clown
Fashola is a hooligan
Oyegun is vulture
Delemomodu is pig

Gej till 2019
[/s]

See another thug and motor park tout talking...shiooor...

Sai Buhari
Re: Buhari Will Never Be Nigeria President - Fayose by Mikolo70(m): 7:57pm On Feb 22, 2015
Fasoye is on cheap drugs....
Re: Buhari Will Never Be Nigeria President - Fayose by deji68: 7:57pm On Feb 22, 2015
BUSTED! WHILE BUHARI WAS IN THE HOSPITAL, APC TRIED TO PASS OFF HIS TRANSCORP HILTON INTERVIEW AS ONE GIVEN IN LONDON...check the link grin grin grin

http://ad76.com/2015/02/22/busted-while-buhari-was-in-the-hospital-apc-tried-to-pass-off-his-transcorp-hilton-interview-as-one-given-in-london/
Re: Buhari Will Never Be Nigeria President - Fayose by fikky2013(f): 7:59pm On Feb 22, 2015
Daddy Fayose get problem sha
Chio!
Re: Buhari Will Never Be Nigeria President - Fayose by Forwetinnah: 7:59pm On Feb 22, 2015
ilugunboy:
I see a man that is afraid of his political life under the APC led government.....

This foolish man has been playing God lately.

If he's really afraid don't you think he would have gone cold turkey on us like Ameachi. ..allow the guy expose your lies
Re: Buhari Will Never Be Nigeria President - Fayose by daniella4real(m): 8:00pm On Feb 22, 2015
Am so sorry for dis so call hooligan DAT called him self Ayodele Fayose.GMB......2015.........Fayose ur space in kirikiri is reserved.
Re: Buhari Will Never Be Nigeria President - Fayose by bareal(m): 8:00pm On Feb 22, 2015
FrankC3:
I said it when Fayose released his newspaper advertorial and the eventual PDP dissociation of herself from that publication that we should watch the coming days. Fayose is there to energise a critical section of PDP followership that has been sidelined by GEJ brand of calm politics. With that advert, Fayose announced his arrival on the scene to lead that critical segment. PDP dissociation from the advert was like giving Fayose a roaming role on the field of play.

For those who are wise, this election is not just between PDP and APC or GEJ and Buhari, it is also between AKPD media headed by the ever brutal and dangerous David Axerold (if I get the name right) and local content team of PDP headed by Tony Aninih. AKPD has won unbelievable victories all over the world and believed themselves to be the best, PDP team is about to team them some humility. It will enliven the discussion of real African and local ingenuity when it comes to political strategy.

PDP is going to come out of this looking better. Over the last few days, the corruption chant is becoming monotonous to the ear of the populace, Buhari and APC are being increasingly on the defensive, Buhari's health is now a topic of discussion, APC is being presented as a party built on lies, APC leaders are being tackled even from their home base by those who believe that they have betrayed age long principles of regional autonomy, new alliances are being built that further solidifies GEJ position among others. All these are happening while GEJ has gone on project commissioning spree, reinforcing the idea that APC is built on lies having told Nigerians that GEJ has done nothing. Now, Fayose is a big factor, a single powerful source of frustration for the APC and her followers, and somehow, PDP has creatively told the world that they don't support Fayose's methods thereby presenting PDP as a group that does not play dirty. OBJ's tearing of his membership card is also not doing APC any good especially when placed side by side with Tinubu's invitation for him to be their navigator. On the social media, it is not looking better for them, with the likes of Barcanista, a man I respect for his clear and logical presentation of his position, cross carpeted with the message that those around GMB are fraudsters and non democrats. In fact, APC NL team were so foo.lish to start attacking the young man, fuelling the impression among the undecided that they are a violent lot, especially when one remembers that Barcanista was with PDP team before crossing over to APC in the first place without attracting any insult from the PDP team.

The next few days will be more interesting. One thing that any smart fellow will not deny is that APC campaign is in disarray, their strategy is presently uncoordinated, they are fast losing the undecided and their war chest seem terribly depleted. If I am to make a judgement, I will say that based on these, the margin of PDP victory is getting wider. GEJ will hand over power in 2019 and would have tamed all known political beasts of the country with a single blow. Quote me later, if this trend continues, by 2025, GEJ will be considered by many as the father of modern Nigeria.

I hail you oh Emperor Ade Ade Ade.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Will Never Be Nigeria President - Fayose by Nobody: 8:01pm On Feb 22, 2015
Is something Wrong with Fayose. Is it that he do mot have work to do as a governor of his state.
He is becoming too irritating with his so much noise.
Re: Buhari Will Never Be Nigeria President - Fayose by criminalmindz: 8:02pm On Feb 22, 2015
Truckpusher:
Someone has an eagle eye on this Buhari and his crooks and the truth is : fayose is saying the truth.
Re: Buhari Will Never Be Nigeria President - Fayose by generalissimo(m): 8:03pm On Feb 22, 2015
Chai! Words alone cannot fully describe how much I love this Fayose guy. Ride on joooooor. GEJ till 2019
Re: Buhari Will Never Be Nigeria President - Fayose by criminalmindz: 8:04pm On Feb 22, 2015
FAYOSE ALWAYS SPEAKS ON FACTS, UNLIKE GOV THIEF AMAECHI. ASK YOURSELF WHY IS AMAECHI QUIET , GMB'S HEALTH IS TROUBLING HIS MIND AND GIVING HIM HIGH BP

1 Like

Re: Buhari Will Never Be Nigeria President - Fayose by bigwallace(m): 8:04pm On Feb 22, 2015
Well its easy,fayose shuld just post his own pictures of buhari on sick bed,if not he should keep quiet,but wait ooooo is fayose d only pdp govenor,nd besides der is notin bad in going for medical check up,or jonathan as neVa gone on medical check up?pls all dis propanganda against dis minute buhari is uncalled for it has neva bin dis bad!!av neva witnessed smtin like dis before!!what a country
Re: Buhari Will Never Be Nigeria President - Fayose by Google63(m): 8:04pm On Feb 22, 2015
FrankC3:
I said it when Fayose released his newspaper advertorial and the eventual PDP dissociation of herself from that publication that we should watch the coming days. Fayose is there to energise a critical section of PDP followership that has been sidelined by GEJ brand of calm politics. With that advert, Fayose announced his arrival on the scene to lead that critical segment. PDP dissociation from the advert was like giving Fayose a roaming role on the field of play.

For those who are wise, this election is not just between PDP and APC or GEJ and Buhari, it is also between AKPD media headed by the ever brutal and dangerous David Axerold (if I get the name right) and local content team of PDP headed by Tony Aninih. AKPD has won unbelievable victories all over the world and believed themselves to be the best, PDP team is about to team them some humility. It will enliven the discussion of real African and local ingenuity when it comes to political strategy.

PDP is going to come out of this looking better. Over the last few days, the corruption chant is becoming monotonous to the ear of the populace, Buhari and APC are being increasingly on the defensive, Buhari's health is now a topic of discussion, APC is being presented as a party built on lies, APC leaders are being tackled even from their home base by those who believe that they have betrayed age long principles of regional autonomy, new alliances are being built that further solidifies GEJ position among others. All these are happening while GEJ has gone on project commissioning spree, reinforcing the idea that APC is built on lies having told Nigerians that GEJ has done nothing. Now, Fayose is a big factor, a single powerful source of frustration for the APC and her followers, and somehow, PDP has creatively told the world that they don't support Fayose's methods thereby presenting PDP as a group that does not play dirty. OBJ's tearing of his membership card is also not doing APC any good especially when placed side by side with Tinubu's invitation for him to be their navigator. On the social media, it is not looking better for them, with the likes of Barcanista, a man I respect for his clear and logical presentation of his position, cross carpeted with the message that those around GMB are fraudsters and non democrats. In fact, APC NL team were so foo.lish to start attacking the young man, fuelling the impression among the undecided that they are a violent lot, especially when one remembers that Barcanista was with PDP team before crossing over to APC in the first place without attracting any insult from the PDP team.

The next few days will be more interesting. One thing that any smart fellow will not deny is that APC campaign is in disarray, their strategy is presently uncoordinated, they are fast losing the undecided and their war chest seem terribly depleted. If I am to make a judgement, I will say that based on these, the margin of PDP victory is getting wider. GEJ will hand over power in 2019 and would have tamed all known political beasts of the country with a single blow. Quote me later, if this trend continues, by 2025, GEJ will be considered by many as the father of modern Nigeria.
Don't tell me you skipped your drugs again
Re: Buhari Will Never Be Nigeria President - Fayose by jtina(f): 8:04pm On Feb 22, 2015
grin
kelvine:
I have stopped watching movies, the trend in politics has become more interesting. Did I actually read here that Governor Fayose is manifesting prophetic gifts ? It is well, all things are possible.

Hehehehhehe. All tinz being equal

1 Like

Re: Buhari Will Never Be Nigeria President - Fayose by ayowonder(m): 8:04pm On Feb 22, 2015
[quote author=januzaj post=30978012][/quote]fayemi is APC nw
Re: Buhari Will Never Be Nigeria President - Fayose by Akpan107(m): 8:04pm On Feb 22, 2015
FastShipping:
Buhari will be president and Fayose will eventually run away from Nigeria.
Buhari will never be President again!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Will Never Be Nigeria President - Fayose by carboblanko(m): 8:05pm On Feb 22, 2015
Ayo Fayose....creating more and more enemies for the PDP
Re: Buhari Will Never Be Nigeria President - Fayose by sangresan(m): 8:05pm On Feb 22, 2015
opiaoku:
Fayose my manche

Buhari is a terrorist
Apc Is bokoharam
Tinubu is a bastard
Osibanjo is a vagabond
Elrufai is a midget
Obasanjo is a monkey
Amaechi is a thief
Oshiomole is a scallywag
Kwankwanso is a cow
Ambode is a clown
Fashola is a hooligan
Oyegun is vulture
Delemomodu is pig

Gej till 2019
....You must be a big failure in life if you see a thug like Fayose as your political idol....What about Akpabio,Amaechi,Fashola etc?
Re: Buhari Will Never Be Nigeria President - Fayose by wisdomguy4u(m): 8:07pm On Feb 22, 2015
SkyBlue1:

But it is okay for a corrupt and incompetent man to govern abi?

Very few supporters for continuance of PDP rule actually seem to have any intelligent debate to offer beyond the irrational "Jonathan must finish his term" "It is his turn" "He is destined to lead". Meanwhile the house is on fire, and you are asking us to continue pouring kerosense on the fire for another four years.

Only your house is on fire Mr. man. GEJ until APC bring out a younger capable candidate. We can't go frm frying pan to fire all in the name of change .

1 Like

Re: Buhari Will Never Be Nigeria President - Fayose by globalresource: 8:08pm On Feb 22, 2015
Nemesis will catch up with this guy. What kind of politics is he playing? Is he a governor of a state or a cheap ghetto tout? Moreover, if Gen Buhari actually visited a hospital, what is his own problem? Don't he (Fayose) at his age go for medical check up? But he expect a 72 years old man not to go near a hospital after a long time of campaign across Nigeria. His pride precede destruction. I know his party won't call him to order now and soon they will say APC should not hear up the polity with their statements. Which party is heating up the polity now?
Re: Buhari Will Never Be Nigeria President - Fayose by eugoo: 8:09pm On Feb 22, 2015
If truly buhari travelled for medical check up,then it's not a bad thing but it becomes bad if he is hiding the fact from the public.His integrity is at stake,there is nothing rong in checking ones self medically.Anyway I wish him quick recovery cos he needs to be strong so he can cry very well when he loses the election,crying why been fragile will not be good for me

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Dickson Storms INEC Collation Centre, Southern Ijaw - The Nation / Buhari Takes Over Central Bank Naira Management - Bloomberg. / IGP Deploys Intervention Squads To Lagos And Ogun.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.