Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,856 members, 7,802,744 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:34 PM

Buhari Will Never Be Nigeria President - Fayose - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Will Never Be Nigeria President - Fayose (38479 Views)

"Nigerians Did Not Elect You As A Friday President" - Fayose To Buhari / Meet Hadi Sirika Katsina Billionaire Tipped To Be Nigeria's Minister Of Aviation / Aisha Buhari: Why President-elect’s Wife May Not Be Nigeria’s Next First Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Will Never Be Nigeria President - Fayose by Lerumo: 8:09pm On Feb 22, 2015
opiaoku:
Fayose my manche

Buhari is a terrorist
Apc Is bokoharam
Tinubu is a bastard
Osibanjo is a vagabond
Elrufai is a midget
Obasanjo is a monkey
Lier Muhammed is charlatan
Amaechi is a thief
Oshiomole is a scallywag
Kwankwanso is a cow
Ambode is a clown
Aregbesola is a nincompoop
Fashola is a hooligan
Oyegun is vulture
Delemomodu is pig

Gej till 2019

You are a typical example of how corroded the Nigerian society has become. If you can call people older than your father such names while hiding behind social media.

Nothing stops you from making your point without bringing yourself so low. It shows the kind of so called future leaders that we have in the waiting.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Will Never Be Nigeria President - Fayose by anonimi: 8:09pm On Feb 22, 2015
SkyBlue1:
But it is okay for a corrupt and incompetent man to govern abi?

Please tell us how a sensible person can call the president described in this article as "corrupt and incompetent"

FG, States, LGs Share N568.4 Billion for Oct

Also, $1billion was proposed for distribution to complement shortfall in expected revenue." The $1billion is a compromise by the FG over its words in September not to augment shortfalls anymore.

Responding to the presentation, the chairman of the States Commissioners of Finance and Ebonyi State Commissioner of Finance, Mr Timothy Odaah, lamented that the statutory allocation was getting smaller and smaller. "It appears this is the worst in terms of returns. This is the least in allocations as far as this year is concerned. We are mourning the dearth of funds and this is a wakeup call for states and local governments to buoy up their internally generated revenue."

While appreciating the "magnanimity" of President Goodluck Jonathan to approve the $1billion from the excess crude account and to be shared among the federal, state and local governments, Odaah expressed disappointment with the returns made by the NNPC.

He said that the states had requested for $2bn to complement for the shortfall in revenue but got only $1billion. In September, Odaah and fellow commissioners had walked out of the Accountant General of the Federation (AGF) when the federal government said that the framework of the 2013 budget was no longer realistic and it won't augment shortfall in revenue. Odaah raised issues with the statutory allocations of previous months.

More from: http://allafrica.com/stories/201311150323.html

Moreover El-Rufai declared Jonathan clean and honest.

Re: Buhari Will Never Be Nigeria President - Fayose by deletrue: 8:13pm On Feb 22, 2015
bondingman:
I love this man fayose, he has d interest of Nigeria at heart grin
The man mouth na bumb. I too like this man call Fayose. He usually hit the heads of all apc members the longest nail.. No mistakes. I can comfortably say that if there is any pdp governor that is giving the most unbearable heat on apc today is Fayose. They develop constant BP because of Fayose. Hit on as many time as possible. Hit them all until Buhari purge himself. A very sick and 72 years old man? Wetin them won take am do? Tufiakwa.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Will Never Be Nigeria President - Fayose by Nobody: 8:13pm On Feb 22, 2015
Forwetinnah:

[s]If he's really afraid don't you think he would have gone cold turkey on us like Ameachi. ..allow the guy expose your lies[/s]
Re: Buhari Will Never Be Nigeria President - Fayose by stigman(m): 8:14pm On Feb 22, 2015
Baawaa:
Fayose,no hidden place for you after may 29

So fayose will step down after may 29 abi, nothing dey una head I swear
Re: Buhari Will Never Be Nigeria President - Fayose by Nwaaba1(m): 8:14pm On Feb 22, 2015
Buhari is going to collapse after the 2015 election on hearing the results mark my words the old man is sick and a past tense .
Re: Buhari Will Never Be Nigeria President - Fayose by Lerumo: 8:16pm On Feb 22, 2015
Fayose, is more anxious for Goodluck to win this election than Goodluck himself. Only Fayose knows why he has chosen this path and why he is losing sleep over Buhari ( There is no doubt in my mind that the fear of Buhari is giving Fayose sleepless nights).

By God's grace everything that is hidden will one day be revealed.

For me, I have asked God to give us the better of the two candidates. I have made my choice but God's will shall prevail.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Will Never Be Nigeria President - Fayose by ghettodreamz(m): 8:16pm On Feb 22, 2015
I think this Fayose of a guy is beginning to constitute a political nuisance, and a jobless pea-brain.
I thought he should be busy working and serving the people he was elected to govern over. Oh! Now, I remember I guess he was rigged into the political seat after all, and this thus establish the facts as made evident in the supposed leaked tape detailing how the PDP under the ruling administration rigged the Ekiti guber election.

PDP, bunch of touts, liars, clueless and galoots parading themselves as what they are not since its foundation. Political leaders my foot.
Re: Buhari Will Never Be Nigeria President - Fayose by globalresource: 8:17pm On Feb 22, 2015
eugoo:
If truly buhari travelled for medical check up,then it's not a bad thing but it becomes bad if he is hiding the fact from the public.His integrity is at stake,there is nothing rong in checking ones self medically.Anyway I wish him quick recovery cos he needs to be strong so he can cry very well when he loses the election,crying why been fragile will not be good for me

Sir, there is nothing wrong in saying it as you said. But PDP will politicize his health and they are already doing it. Same group who wish him dead on national newspaper are still trolling after him and his health. As if GEJ at his young age doesn't go for medical check up. Buhari should be very careful with what he eat, use and where he goes. They should not kill the General for us.
Re: Buhari Will Never Be Nigeria President - Fayose by Nobody: 8:17pm On Feb 22, 2015
Google63:

Don't tell me you skipped your drugs again

I almost choked on my tea when I read the bolded part. The general opinion outside Nigeria is that we have a lame duck as President!
Re: Buhari Will Never Be Nigeria President - Fayose by globalresource: 8:19pm On Feb 22, 2015
Lerumo:

You are a typical example of how corroded the Nigerian society has become. If you can call people older than your father such names while hiding behind social media.

Nothing stops you from making your point without bringing yourself so low. It shows the kind of so called future leaders that we have in the waiting.
Bros it shows how some people in this Nation have lost their soul and conscience too
Re: Buhari Will Never Be Nigeria President - Fayose by Nobody: 8:19pm On Feb 22, 2015
FrankC3:
I said it when Fayose released his newspaper advertorial and the eventual PDP dissociation of herself from that publication that we should watch the coming days. Fayose is there to energise a critical section of PDP followership that has been sidelined by GEJ brand of calm politics. With that advert, Fayose announced his arrival on the scene to lead that critical segment. PDP dissociation from the advert was like giving Fayose a roaming role on the field of play.

For those who are wise, this election is not just between PDP and APC or GEJ and Buhari, it is also between AKPD media headed by the ever brutal and dangerous David Axerold (if I get the name right) and local content team of PDP headed by Tony Aninih. AKPD has won unbelievable victories all over the world and believed themselves to be the best, PDP team is about to team them some humility. It will enliven the discussion of real African and local ingenuity when it comes to political strategy.

PDP is going to come out of this looking better. Over the last few days, the corruption chant is becoming monotonous to the ear of the populace, Buhari and APC are being increasingly on the defensive, Buhari's health is now a topic of discussion, APC is being presented as a party built on lies, APC leaders are being tackled even from their home base by those who believe that they have betrayed age long principles of regional autonomy, new alliances are being built that further solidifies GEJ position among others. All these are happening while GEJ has gone on project commissioning spree, reinforcing the idea that APC is built on lies having told Nigerians that GEJ has done nothing. Now, Fayose is a big factor, a single powerful source of frustration for the APC and her followers, and somehow, PDP has creatively told the world that they don't support Fayose's methods thereby presenting PDP as a group that does not play dirty. OBJ's tearing of his membership card is also not doing APC any good especially when placed side by side with Tinubu's invitation for him to be their navigator. On the social media, it is not looking better for them, with the likes of Barcanista, a man I respect for his clear and logical presentation of his position, cross carpeted with the message that those around GMB are fraudsters and non democrats. In fact, APC NL team were so foo.lish to start attacking the young man, fuelling the impression among the undecided that they are a violent lot, especially when one remembers that Barcanista was with PDP team before crossing over to APC in the first place without attracting any insult from the PDP team.

The next few days will be more interesting. One thing that any smart fellow will not deny is that APC campaign is in disarray, their strategy is presently uncoordinated, they are fast losing the undecided and their war chest seem terribly depleted. If I am to make a judgement, I will say that based on these, the margin of PDP victory is getting wider. GEJ will hand over power in 2019 and would have tamed all known political beasts of the country with a single blow. Quote me later, if this trend continues, by 2025, GEJ will be considered by many as the father of modern Nigeria.

I almost choked on my tea when I read the bolded part. The general opinion outside Nigeria is that we have a lame duck as President!
Re: Buhari Will Never Be Nigeria President - Fayose by udemzyudex(m): 8:19pm On Feb 22, 2015
Lol... I wonder why APC fans are angry,why not wait till thursday so you can put him to shame if truely what he is saying is wrong..
Re: Buhari Will Never Be Nigeria President - Fayose by anitank(f): 8:20pm On Feb 22, 2015
So what he goes to a hospital in the UK for a routine check up? How big of a deal is that?

Fayose will soon run mad ontop Buhari's matter. And since he has seen it spiritually that Buhari won't win, why is it still giving him so much sleepless nights??
Re: Buhari Will Never Be Nigeria President - Fayose by Orikinla(m): 8:22pm On Feb 22, 2015
[size=14pt]This man called Fayose will be disgraced in the end.
He is a political nuisance.
And Ekiti people voted for this idi-ot.[/size]
Re: Buhari Will Never Be Nigeria President - Fayose by GoldHorse(m): 8:25pm On Feb 22, 2015
Wetin b this tout of a fake governor's problem na?! Is Buhari claiming that he is Zeus or Hercules and he can't be sick?! Or when has the hospital turned to a brothel or the otokoto shrine that a visit in now an occultic secret?
The Man talk say e no sick why not wait till hin body show him a liar if ever. E sick, e no sick we go vote am. So look for another thing to say.
Re: Buhari Will Never Be Nigeria President - Fayose by topman4139: 8:26pm On Feb 22, 2015
Fayose alobam
Buhari is a terrorist
Apc Is bokoharam
Tinubu is a bastard
Osibanjo is a vagabond
Elrufai is a midget
Obasanjo is a monkey
Amaechi is a thief
Oshiomole is a scallywag
Kwankwanso is a cow
Ambode is a clown
Fashola is a hooligan
Oyegun is vulture
Delemomodu is pi
Re: Buhari Will Never Be Nigeria President - Fayose by masterplan303(m): 8:28pm On Feb 22, 2015
Odehfamily:
Fayose is the Most stupid person I have seen.
No Disclaimer to my comment. Thanks
Guy from ur moniker sef I know the family you belong...ode family.that family will never produce a councilor..you can never know what it means to be a state governor,eni ti ko ni iru eni......
Re: Buhari Will Never Be Nigeria President - Fayose by richidinho(m): 8:28pm On Feb 22, 2015
emperorchedda:
Does this man see GMB in his dreams? If Fayose makes 10 statement 9 and half is about Buhari.

Govr Fayose don't get too scared, when GMB becomes president he might only send you to 20 years imprisonment instead of the life sentence you deserve

He was given that duty by PDP

To make sure Buhari lies are exposed
Re: Buhari Will Never Be Nigeria President - Fayose by masterplan303(m): 8:28pm On Feb 22, 2015
Odehfamily:
Fayose is the Most stupid person I have seen.
No Disclaimer to my comment. Thanks
Guy from ur moniker sef I know the family you belong...ode family.that family will never produce a councilor not to talk of a gov..you can never know what it means to be a state governor,eni ti ko ni iru eni......
Re: Buhari Will Never Be Nigeria President - Fayose by millionaireman: 8:30pm On Feb 22, 2015
Muhammadu Buhari told youthful Goodluck Jonathan with other youths in 1984 that they were future leaders of Nigeria. Tell, thirty-one years after Buhari made the statement, how can Buhari still be struggling with Jonathan and the youths over who shall lead Nigeria?

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Will Never Be Nigeria President - Fayose by Nobody: 8:31pm On Feb 22, 2015
opiaoku:
Fayose my manche

Buhari is a terrorist
Apc Is bokoharam
Tinubu is a bastard
Osibanjo is a vagabond
Elrufai is a midget
Obasanjo is a monkey
Amaechi is a thief
Oshiomole is a scallywag
Kwankwanso is a cow
Ambode is a clown
Fashola is a hooligan
Oyegun is vulture
Delemomodu is pig

Gej till 2019
And what are you? ......a paid e-rat who doesn't mind selling his future for a mudu of rice and a tuber of yam.
Re: Buhari Will Never Be Nigeria President - Fayose by opiaoku: 8:32pm On Feb 22, 2015
tosag:
And what are you? ......a paid e-rat who doesn't mind selling his future for a mudu of rice and a tuber of yam.

Buhari is a certified terrorist
Apc Is bokoharam
Re: Buhari Will Never Be Nigeria President - Fayose by opiaoku: 8:33pm On Feb 22, 2015
Lerumo:

Apc is bokoharam
Re: Buhari Will Never Be Nigeria President - Fayose by opiaoku: 8:33pm On Feb 22, 2015
sangresan:
....You must be a big failure in life if you see a thug like Fayose as your political idol....What about Akpabio,Amaechi,Fashola etc?

Amaechi is a thief

Buhari is a terrorist
Apc Is bokoharam

Gej till 2019

1 Like

Re: Buhari Will Never Be Nigeria President - Fayose by danla44(m): 8:33pm On Feb 22, 2015
Fayose, You will die in shame after March 28 general election that will usher in Buhari/Osibanjo

Re: Buhari Will Never Be Nigeria President - Fayose by bidx101: 8:35pm On Feb 22, 2015
what is wrong with this boy called man. Fayose should please do meaningful things in his state rather than attacking our in-coming president. This is always the problem when people who are not qualify occupied important seat like Fayose, rather than working for the people of Ekiti, he is going about monitoring the movement of BUHARI. GEJ please call your taunt to order, he is coming more nuisance in the society, we thought he will change after you met with them and gave them 20 billion, i hope he spend his own wisely because he should not expect that much again. Fayose plssssssssssssssssssssssssss announce your achievement so far and stop monitoring BUHARI. You are a Governor not DSS or FBI or CIA, abi na d price for rigging election be that.
Re: Buhari Will Never Be Nigeria President - Fayose by championeh(m): 8:35pm On Feb 22, 2015
Dont worry, Mr. Ifayose there would be internet facilities in Nigeria Prison for you to update your goons# Keep it up!
Re: Buhari Will Never Be Nigeria President - Fayose by richidinho(m): 8:35pm On Feb 22, 2015
Phlegmwash:

Then u must be residing in Yemen
Re: Buhari Will Never Be Nigeria President - Fayose by opiaoku: 8:36pm On Feb 22, 2015
Coolcash1:
[s][/s]

See another thug and motor park tout talking...shiooor...

Sai Buhari

Apc is bokoharam
Tinubu is a bastard
Osibanjo is a vagabond
Gej till 2019

1 Like

Re: Buhari Will Never Be Nigeria President - Fayose by lato2(m): 8:36pm On Feb 22, 2015
You claim boldly that this man can never rule Nigeria again, so why are u loosing sleep over his well being...incumbent behaving like opposition...
Re: Buhari Will Never Be Nigeria President - Fayose by Orikinla(m): 8:36pm On Feb 22, 2015
[size=14pt]This man called Fayose will be disgraced in the end.
He is a political nuisance.
And Ekiti people voted for this idi-ot.

On the hired crowd of white zombies paid and given placards, only intellectually re-tarded PDP and TAN "mofos" will hire people who don't even know the facts on Nigeria to carry stupid placards supporting GEJ.
I am not surprised, because the man in charge of TAN is actually intellectually reta-rded fuel subsidy fraudster.
GEJ used EFCC to force him and FFK to join TAN.
[/size]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ayo Adebanjo: Ojukwu Betrayed Awolowo With The Civil War / U.S. Pentagon Finalizes Plan To Fight Boko Haram -by Attorney Patryk Utulu (USA) / #PMBInLagos: Buhari Lands In Lagos To Commission Dangote Fertiliser Plant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.