Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,342 members, 7,808,205 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:41 AM

Buhari Will Never Be Nigeria President - Fayose - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Will Never Be Nigeria President - Fayose (38489 Views)

"Nigerians Did Not Elect You As A Friday President" - Fayose To Buhari / Meet Hadi Sirika Katsina Billionaire Tipped To Be Nigeria's Minister Of Aviation / Aisha Buhari: Why President-elect’s Wife May Not Be Nigeria’s Next First Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Will Never Be Nigeria President - Fayose by darlenese(f): 8:36pm On Feb 22, 2015
Election is not far again nau, Fayose save ur breath . Let all Nigerians be patient n wait for the outcome of the elections.
Goodluck to everyone!
Re: Buhari Will Never Be Nigeria President - Fayose by kings09(m): 8:37pm On Feb 22, 2015
Fayose, dnt u have a state to govern ?. Stop hounding Buhari or is he responsible for sumtin in ur family.
Re: Buhari Will Never Be Nigeria President - Fayose by Swiftboy(m): 8:38pm On Feb 22, 2015
SkyBlue1:

But it is okay for a corrupt and incompetent man to govern abi?

Very few supporters for continuance of PDP rule actually seem to have any intelligent debate to offer beyond the irrational "Jonathan must finish his term" "It is his turn" "He is destined to lead". Meanwhile the house is on fire, and you are asking us to continue pouring kerosense on the fire for another four years.
Guy Nigeria is not collapsing. You've been had...APC propaganda has brainwashed you! grin
Re: Buhari Will Never Be Nigeria President - Fayose by IYANGBALI: 8:43pm On Feb 22, 2015
size40:
Everybody should mark my words Ayo Fayose will never finish his tenure in office because he has gone too far. The gods of the land are now angry with him because he Fayose, has gone too far by crossing d red line in d name of playing politics.
ameeeeeeeen
Re: Buhari Will Never Be Nigeria President - Fayose by Orikinla(m): 8:43pm On Feb 22, 2015
Swiftboy:
Guy Nigeria is not collapsing. You've been had...APC propaganda has brainwashed you! grin

Which APC propaganda?

Re: Buhari Will Never Be Nigeria President - Fayose by WOCKHARDI(m): 8:44pm On Feb 22, 2015
But APC propaganda agents, why post old pictures and photoshoped ones as recent pictures of Buhari in London? Is this how smart you people are?, and you want to lead 170,000,000 civilized intelligent Nigerians. Those photos are not just dumb but silly.
Your lies are naked.
Re: Buhari Will Never Be Nigeria President - Fayose by IDEKEALUMONA(m): 8:45pm On Feb 22, 2015
People should not pay attention to the rantings of a ma.dt man
Re: Buhari Will Never Be Nigeria President - Fayose by joeace2020(m): 8:47pm On Feb 22, 2015
FrankC3:
I said it when Fayose released his newspaper advertorial and the eventual PDP dissociation of herself from that publication that we should watch the coming days. Fayose is there to energise a critical section of PDP followership that has been sidelined by GEJ brand of calm politics. With that advert, Fayose announced his arrival on the scene to lead that critical segment. PDP dissociation from the advert was like giving Fayose a roaming role on the field of play.

For those who are wise, this election is not just between PDP and APC or GEJ and Buhari, it is also between AKPD media headed by the ever brutal and dangerous David Axerold (if I get the name right) and local content team of PDP headed by Tony Aninih. AKPD has won unbelievable victories all over the world and believed themselves to be the best, PDP team is about to team them some humility. It will enliven the discussion of real African and local ingenuity when it comes to political strategy.

PDP is going to come out of this looking better. Over the last few days, the corruption chant is becoming monotonous to the ear of the populace, Buhari and APC are being increasingly on the defensive, Buhari's health is now a topic of discussion, APC is being presented as a party built on lies, APC leaders are being tackled even from their home base by those who believe that they have betrayed age long principles of regional autonomy, new alliances are being built that further solidifies GEJ position among others. All these are happening while GEJ has gone on project commissioning spree, reinforcing the idea that APC is built on lies having told Nigerians that GEJ has done nothing. Now, Fayose is a big factor, a single powerful source of frustration for the APC and her followers, and somehow, PDP has creatively told the world that they don't support Fayose's methods thereby presenting PDP as a group that does not play dirty. OBJ's tearing of his membership card is also not doing APC any good especially when placed side by side with Tinubu's invitation for him to be their navigator. On the social media, it is not looking better for them, with the likes of Barcanista, a man I respect for his clear and logical presentation of his position, cross carpeted with the message that those around GMB are fraudsters and non democrats. In fact, APC NL team were so foo.lish to start attacking the young man, fuelling the impression among the undecided that they are a violent lot, especially when one remembers that Barcanista was with PDP team before crossing over to APC in the first place without attracting any insult from the PDP team.

The next few days will be more interesting. One thing that any smart fellow will not deny is that APC campaign is in disarray, their strategy is presently uncoordinated, they are fast losing the undecided and their war chest seem terribly depleted. If I am to make a judgement, I will say that based on these, the margin of PDP victory is getting wider. GEJ will hand over power in 2019 and would have tamed all known political beasts of the country with a single blow. Quote me later, if this trend continues, by 2025, GEJ will be considered by many as the father of modern Nigeria.

You are Truly deluded.. to even be mentioning barcanista when speaking of Nigerian politics tells me how boring your life is and how much nairaland keeps you from ending ur existence all together... gosh This nairaland thing is a sickness for some of yall
Re: Buhari Will Never Be Nigeria President - Fayose by Descartes: 8:48pm On Feb 22, 2015
What a fraud from the fradulent party!!
Re: Buhari Will Never Be Nigeria President - Fayose by WOCKHARDI(m): 8:48pm On Feb 22, 2015
But APC propaganda agents, why post old pictures and photoshoped ones as recent pictures of Buhari in London? Is this how smart you people are?, and you want to lead 170,000,000 civilized intelligent Nigerians. Those photos are not just dumb but silly.
Your lies are naked and shameful.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Will Never Be Nigeria President - Fayose by Btruth: 8:49pm On Feb 22, 2015
Fayose: I predicted my return as Ekiti State Governor and I am saying it again that Buhari will never rule Nigeria again.

Re: Buhari Will Never Be Nigeria President - Fayose by talktofemi: 8:52pm On Feb 22, 2015
kelvine:
I have stopped watching movies, the trend in politics has become more interesting. Did I actually read here that Governor Fayose is manifesting prophetic gifts ? It is well, all things are possible.

fayose's wife is a prophetess.

Some years back she said her husband will rule ekiti again except there is no God.

Either by crook or what not, he is ruling again.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Will Never Be Nigeria President - Fayose by richidinho(m): 8:53pm On Feb 22, 2015
Lerumo:
Fayose, is more anxious for Goodluck to win this election than Goodluck himself. Only Fayose knows why he has chosen this path and why he is losing sleep over Buhari ( There is no doubt in my mind that the fear of Buhari is giving Fayose sleepless nights).

By God's grace everything that is hidden will one day be revealed.

For me, I have asked God to give us the better of the two candidates. I have made my choice but God's will shall prevail.

What that guy is doing is for ur own good
Trying not to allow thievenubu toy with ur future
Re: Buhari Will Never Be Nigeria President - Fayose by midolian(m): 8:57pm On Feb 22, 2015
aminashy:
THE SICK DEAD MAN WALKING BRAINLESS BUHARI WILL NOT RULE OVER NIGERIA YOU GUYS BETTER START FACING THE TRUTH STARING YOU IN THE FACE.
it will be so disappointing to find out that you are really Amina by name.. You don't comment like a lady and a muslim and not even like a xtian. You r soo full of hate for a man that has the interest of the country @ heart...And I hope this doesn't lead you astray..

SMH
Re: Buhari Will Never Be Nigeria President - Fayose by 1miccza: 8:58pm On Feb 22, 2015
size40:
Everybody should mark my words Ayo Fayose will never finish his tenure in office because he has gone too far. The gods of the land are now angry with him because he Fayose, has gone too far by crossing d red line in d name of playing politics.

Says who??
Re: Buhari Will Never Be Nigeria President - Fayose by Hozil92(m): 8:59pm On Feb 22, 2015
buhari cant win dis election, he is just disturbing himself. How can someone who is still battling with health issue rule naija. GEJ till 2019

1 Like

Re: Buhari Will Never Be Nigeria President - Fayose by OLUJAY4REAL: 9:00pm On Feb 22, 2015
FastShipping:
[s][/s]

You are delusional beyond redemption.
Can't you see you are the one that is iirevocably delusioned? U need deliverance.
Re: Buhari Will Never Be Nigeria President - Fayose by rukkyland(m): 9:02pm On Feb 22, 2015
aminashy:

Very foolish talk I pity your family,after apc has succeeded in brainwashing you guys how won't you say this thrash when sanusi was lieing about missing nnpc money you guys wer cheering him up,and when apc was using missing chibok girls for propaganda guess you were one of those that backed it now you want me to believe apc that says GEJ is corrupt when Transparency International came out to say buhari obasanjo regime more corrupt that GEJ and like APC said we should believe them on missing nnpc fund instead of pricewater house if you are foolish don't think everyone is foolish.

he be like say den they fry akara for ur brain.
Re: Buhari Will Never Be Nigeria President - Fayose by OLUJAY4REAL: 9:06pm On Feb 22, 2015
midolian:
it will be so disappointing to find out that you are really Amina by name.. You don't comment like a lady and a muslim and not even like a xtian. You r soo full of hate for a man that has the interest of the country @ heart...And I hope this doesn't lead you astray..

SMH
Says who?
Re: Buhari Will Never Be Nigeria President - Fayose by luckman20(m): 9:11pm On Feb 22, 2015
I wonder if this fayose is the ruling governor of a state!
He just keeps blabbing about Buhari
Re: Buhari Will Never Be Nigeria President - Fayose by Nobody: 9:13pm On Feb 22, 2015
Wetin Buhari do this guy to warrant death wishes?
Re: Buhari Will Never Be Nigeria President - Fayose by omersco: 9:22pm On Feb 22, 2015
This man fayose is afraid of positive change that is to take place in this great nation, he should go and sit down because nobody will sucumb to his deceit propaganda.
Re: Buhari Will Never Be Nigeria President - Fayose by Gh0stFreak: 9:26pm On Feb 22, 2015
visit this thread for more apc lie busting www.nairaland.com/2161642/apcs-lies-buharis-interview#30985228
Re: Buhari Will Never Be Nigeria President - Fayose by mandax: 9:32pm On Feb 22, 2015
WOCKHARDI:
Your lies are naked.

APC operators are only smart in producing false propaganda against Jonah of Otuoke.
Operatives of Jonah of Otuoke are not smart in producing propaganda against APC; except Fayose who just started recently to hit APC right, left and centre; and APC has already started to feel the heat from one man riot squad - Fayose.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Will Never Be Nigeria President - Fayose by Kingspin(m): 9:33pm On Feb 22, 2015
FastShipping:
Buhari will be president and Fayose will eventually run away from Nigeria.
When Tinubu is around u don turn photomouth?
Re: Buhari Will Never Be Nigeria President - Fayose by Intendy: 9:45pm On Feb 22, 2015
FastShipping:
[s][/s]

You are delusional beyond redemption.
gbam
Re: Buhari Will Never Be Nigeria President - Fayose by mkbadeniyi(m): 9:45pm On Feb 22, 2015
opiaoku:
Fayose my manche

Buhari is a terrorist
Apc Is bokoharam
Tinubu is a bastard
Osibanjo is a vagabond
Elrufai is a midget
Obasanjo is a monkey
Lier Muhammed is charlatan
Amaechi is a thief
Oshiomole is a scallywag
Kwankwanso is a cow
Ambode is a clown
Aregbesola is a nincompoop
Fashola is a hooligan
Oyegun is vulture
Delemomodu is pig

Gej till 2019
how much do you have in your account?
Smh for people like you. Jobless beings.
Because of politicians that does not know you exist.
Re: Buhari Will Never Be Nigeria President - Fayose by rasco2000me: 9:46pm On Feb 22, 2015
THIS FAYOSE DONE DEY GO MAD OOOO EKITI PEOPLE WHO NA GET ILE TI WON TI NWO WERE. B4 thıs man go turn ekıtı to mad arena
Re: Buhari Will Never Be Nigeria President - Fayose by mkbadeniyi(m): 9:47pm On Feb 22, 2015
Swiftboy:
this your guy never pay salary in ekiti o. Its your brain that had been washed.
Re: Buhari Will Never Be Nigeria President - Fayose by opiaoku: 9:47pm On Feb 22, 2015
mkbadeniyi:
how much do you have in your account?
Smh for people like you. Jobless beings.
Because of politicians that does not know you exist.

Error 404
Sorry I only understand one language which is Gej till 2019
Re: Buhari Will Never Be Nigeria President - Fayose by jibril597: 9:50pm On Feb 22, 2015
eyaaaa d d most foolish mhan on earth@fayose

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Dickson Storms INEC Collation Centre, Southern Ijaw - The Nation / General Taiwo: Soldiers Went To Lekki Toll Gate With Both Live And Blank Bullets / APC Campaign Rally In Biu, Borno State In Support Of Tinubu/Shettima (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.