Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,466 members, 7,808,667 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:08 PM

APC Lied, Buhari's 'london Interview' Was Recorded At Abuja Hotel [photos] - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Lied, Buhari's 'london Interview' Was Recorded At Abuja Hotel [photos] (3556 Views)

Buhari, APC Lied In Disowning Campaign Document, “my Covenant With Nigerians / APC Lied! I Am Still In PDP — Gulak / Buhari's London Meeting Was In Transcorp Abuja - Fayose Claims (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Lied, Buhari's 'london Interview' Was Recorded At Abuja Hotel [photos] by aresa: 6:51pm On Feb 22, 2015
pweetixandy:
but what of the table and the frames on the wall?

What about it? And going by your upside down logic, what about the couch? Do they look the same?

You people really need to get off this silly nonsense...

1 Like

Re: APC Lied, Buhari's 'london Interview' Was Recorded At Abuja Hotel [photos] by clevvermind(m): 7:16pm On Feb 22, 2015
kasheemawo:
. Your dying papa don well?
i think you mean your father. please correct your mistake.
Re: APC Lied, Buhari's 'london Interview' Was Recorded At Abuja Hotel [photos] by pweetixandy: 8:10pm On Feb 22, 2015
aresa:

What about it? And going by your upside down logic, what about the couch? Do they look the same?

k
Re: APC Lied, Buhari's 'london Interview' Was Recorded At Abuja Hotel [photos] by aresa: 8:35pm On Feb 22, 2015
Noviolence2015:

A man with less than a million Naira in his account should be grateful to be hosted in such a suite. I thought you all are positioning him as a poor every day Nigerian that we all can relate with.

I see your point, when your wife is donating about 200 million Naira you have no business lodging in a kings suites.

Your postulations will be held against Buhari and your party. You can't speak from both sides of your mouth and go free.
Keep the lies and deciet flowing, Nigerians now know better.

lol @ a man with 1 million. He is the APC presidential ccandidate so obviously his campaign/APC is footing the bill. OMG! !! What is wrong.with you people abi this is not common sense.....smh..

1 Like

Re: APC Lied, Buhari's 'london Interview' Was Recorded At Abuja Hotel [photos] by anonimi: 8:46pm On Feb 22, 2015
aresa:
lol @ a man with 1 million. He is the APC presidential ccandidate so obviously his campaign/APC is footing the bill. OMG! !! What is wrong.with you people abi this is not common sense.....smh..

The campaign funded by the N5 billion raised from the 5,000,0000 tubers donated by the northern yam FARMERS sold at N1,000 each on Sunday January 04, 2015 or the undisclosed funds raised from crowd source platform abi na the Rivers state people money from Donatus General (DG) Amaechi
Na which one e be?

APCheat and LIES are just like bread & butter shocked

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Lied, Buhari's 'london Interview' Was Recorded At Abuja Hotel [photos] by anonimi: 8:50pm On Feb 22, 2015
Blackfire:
can buhari and his wife endure the insult and abuse from nigerians for 215 DAYS?

I don't think so.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2098851_109602783_jpeg1fa095d1e8964ccd66363d37dc6c81b3
Re: APC Lied, Buhari's 'london Interview' Was Recorded At Abuja Hotel [photos] by aresa: 8:51pm On Feb 22, 2015
[s]
anonimi:

The campaign funded by the N5 billion raised from the 5,000,0000 tubers donated by the northern yam FARMERS sold at N1,000 each on Sunday January 04, 2015 or the undisclosed funds raised from crowd source platform abi na the Rivers state people money from Donatus General (DG) Amaechi
Na which one e be?
APCheat and LIES are just like bread & butter shocked
[/s]

I wasn't talking to NL resident Troll. Trolls bore me..
Re: APC Lied, Buhari's 'london Interview' Was Recorded At Abuja Hotel [photos] by anonimi: 9:00pm On Feb 22, 2015
aresa:
I wasn't talking to NL resident Troll. Trolls bore me..

Do you bore yourself as you troll all over with different monikers
Re: APC Lied, Buhari's 'london Interview' Was Recorded At Abuja Hotel [photos] by agabaI23(m): 10:46pm On Feb 22, 2015
aresa:

You and I know that the first picture was cropped and the room was rearranged for the interview.
Re: APC Lied, Buhari's 'london Interview' Was Recorded At Abuja Hotel [photos] by Lance7: 3:27am On Feb 23, 2015
Hello my brothers and sisters,

Why are we killing ourselves over lies sold to us by people who want power at all costs? If someone says he had an interview at the Hilton in UK - with the same furniture as Hilton Abuja - just ask him for the name of the Hilton and check online to see if any of their rooms have the same furniture like the Abuja Hilton!!!

This is the Hilton London's website for finding a Hilton of your choice: http://www.hilton.com/search/hi/gb/0/London

I have been to two Hiltons for stays (Abuja and London Padington), and one to visit a friend!! NO TWO HILTONs ARE THE SAME IN DESIGN!!! However, they try to show you the same hospitality and service quality so you feel at home in the new environment you find yourself.

If I am wrong, dear brothers and sisters, give me the name of the Hilton that has the same internal furnishings as Transcorp Hilton Abuja!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

LIVE PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION RESULTS-Ratio Analysis Show Potentially Rigged States / Rochas Meets His Waterloo Today!! / Shocking! Minister Of Sports Sets The Country Ablaze, Drops Another Blunder(vid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.